MCU: Wanda & Vision vs. Thor - All Bloodlusted

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: MCU: Wanda & Vision vs. Thor - All Bloodlusted (67 votes)

Wanda & Vision 64%
Thor 36%

Wanda & Vision

No Caption Provided

VS.

Thor

No Caption Provided

Rules

• IW version of Vision; EG versions of Wanda & Thor
  • Thor has Stormbreaker and Mjolnir
  • Everyone is bloodlusted
  • Victory by KO or death only. No BFR.
  • Basic Knowledge
  • No Prep
  • Starting distance of 50 feet
  • Battle takes place in the ruins of the Avengers Facility (where the Trinity fought Thor)

• 
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

where the Trinity fought Thanos*

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Greysentinel365

Lol the salt.

Thor oneshots Vision with a taser.

Thor vs Wanda goes exactly like this

Loading Video...

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the salt.

Loading Video...

No salt. Just making a specific thread.

CaV me if you're so confident.

o0Deadman0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By o0Deadman0o  Online

Can thor harm Vis when he's phased?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can thor harm Vis when he's phased?

There's no indication that he can.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW Thor would destroy both but this is end game so there’s a good chance he loses

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@o0deadman0o: Behold Vision trying to phase through an taser and getting wacked.

No Caption Provided

Thor oneshots.

o0Deadman0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 o0Deadman0o  Online

@geekryan: Well I was only asking because I believe I read somewhere that anyone that went intangible could still be harmed by heat/fire (either that or intangibility could be countered by fire) and since Thor's lightning can generate heat hotter than the surface of the sun...

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wanda ragdolls alone, EG or IW.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda mvp

Vision was so strong in AoU but then become a useless fodder

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Lol the salt.

Loading Video...

This is pretty accurate.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both together should have the right balance to take for no problem I would also wager Wanda at her best could take Thor 1v1 on occasion as well.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is not fair. A bloodlusted Wanda almost killed Thanos, who is and always has been Thor's superior. Adding in Vision to distract him until he gets TK'd to death makes it a stomp.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps easily. Wanda can't replicate her Thanos feat Vs Thor due to Thor's lightning blasts and she isn't going to break Thor before he summons lightning to kill them both.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ANTHP2000  Online

Wanda and Vision obviously. Imagine putting together a headcanon video and using it to support your argument.

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo Easily

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda Solos effortlessly against endgame Thor he never used offensive lightning in combat, yikes this is a mismatch

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda's power level is possibly above Thor, only problem would be her durability. With Vision in the team, they can easily handle Thor. All 3 are top tiers in the MCU. Teaming up 2 against one will always mean the team have a much better chance.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KryptonianKing88

@greysentinel365: Pretty much. Vision gets accidentally one shotted and Wanda dies from one of the two flying hammers

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision is pretty much a non factor here, but Wanda solos

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision is useless

Wanda can TK lightning

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: How so? Thor is much different to Thanos in that he needs no back-up to blast her to kingdom come with lightning. Thanos is a very high skilled brick essentially, he was hard countered by Wanda while Thor can hit her even when she's trying to kill him and even kill her instantly given the potency of his lightning.

Not to mention if she pushes him as far as Hela did, he'll summon another mountain sized bolt to kill her and everything in the nearby vicinity.

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomickitten15: I know Thor's feats better than almost anyone on the vine, so there's no need to list them

EG Thor does not have the same power IW Thor did, or even Ragnarok Thor. If this was Ragnarok or IW Thor I'd say he wins

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor literally wins handily

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Duo should win

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone:

@xzone:As much as i'd like to agree with you on that point (I'd seriously like to believe that Endgame Thor was weaker) it was proven by statement that he was in his prime.

No Caption Provided

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomickitten15: Well, be happy because Thor is weaker in EG

1) The question asked and the way the question was answered seem to me like they are talking about mental strength, at least the answer

2) By the End of EG he's at his strongest. That doesn't change the fact that he was weaker when fighting

3) Iron-man says that Thor is weaker in EG. Thor says that he's the strongest avenger so he should snap, and Tony says that normally he's right

Tony also says that Thor is in no condition to use the gauntlet

And that's ignoring the obvious fact that Thor seemed weaker

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: you’re literally lying to yourself.

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: I'm curious how you came to that conclusion?? I don't remember him being depowered just depressed

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone:

It's kinda funny all of these people claiming that Fat Thor is the strongest version of Thor. I watched EG again last night and the movie goes to quite some lengths to show that Thor is weaker.

When Thor is trying to persuade them to let him use the Gauntlet and says that he's strongest Avenger, Tony literally says to him "Normally you'd be right". So, in other words, Thor's obesity and alcoholism have made him less powerful. I'm going to take statements from in-universe characters any day over BS after-the-fact justifications by two directors desperate to placate the SJWs who thought they were engaging in fat-shaming.

Also, Frigga's barb about Thor needing to eat some salad clearly implies that being so fat isn't good for an Asgardian's physiology.

But I guess these people have to do "Whatever it takes" to make Thor look pathetic and weak, right?

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ANTHP2000  Online

Frigga: eat some salad

CV: a very good accolade for MCU Thor to use in debates

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: Disagree with most of your post since I think EG Thor is prime Thor and while you have a couple acceptable points, this one stuck out to me:

Also, Frigga's barb about Thor needing to eat some salad clearly implies that being so fat isn't good for an Asgardian's physiology.

A side comment about salad is what you take as evidence for something not good for Asgardian physiology? Maybe she just didn't want her son, future king of Asgard and the pride of her life to not be a fat mess? As a reader I can get behind some of your other points even if I disagree (yes, even the SJW ranting which I didn't get a single vibe of at least where it pertained to Thor's obesity) but this thing with the salad is plain silly.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda and Vision obviously. Imagine putting together a headcanon video and using it to support your argument.

Frigga: eat some salad

CV: a very good accolade for MCU Thor to use in debates

LOL

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@atomickitten15: Well, be happy because Thor is weaker in EG

1) The question asked and the way the question was answered seem to me like they are talking about mental strength, at least the answer

The question directly referenced the final fight and it looked to me that it was aimed at his fighting strength.

2) By the End of EG he's at his strongest. That doesn't change the fact that he was weaker when fighting

Seeing as the question referenced the final fight, it makes no sense for the answer to be about a different part of the film. The "end of Endgame" likely refers to the final act and the fight the question refers to (The main reason "end" is stated is to show he knows he's still worthy)

3) Iron-man says that Thor is weaker in EG. Thor says that he's the strongest avenger so he should snap, and Tony says that normally he's right

The reason this isn't a "normal" scenario is that the gauntlet produced a massive amount of Gamma radiation which the Hulk is literally made to handle the best.

Tony also says that Thor is in no condition to use the gauntlet

Now that's referencing his sloppy state of mind.

And that's ignoring the obvious fact that Thor seemed weaker

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Scipio123

@supremegeneration:

A side comment about salad is what you take as evidence for something not good for Asgardian physiology? Maybe she just didn't want her son, future king of Asgard and the pride of her life to not be a fat mess?

If being a "fat mess" makes him stronger, then why would he want to lose weight? Why did Thor spend 1500 years working out to maintain a muscular body, if he could have made himself more powerful by boozing and playing Fortnite?

Heck, if Asgardians get stronger as they get fatter, then why do most Asgardians even bother to stay in shape? And before you mention Volstagg, he is pretty clearly an exception to the rule. All of the other Asgardian warriors we see in the movies are slender and not fat.

I'm intrigued: if Thor loses his weight in Thor: Love and Thunder and goes back to being muscular, are we going to assume that he is still weaker than he was in EG?

As a reader I can get behind some of your other points even if I disagree (yes, even the SJW ranting which I didn't get a single vibe of at least where it pertained to Thor's obesity) but this thing with the salad is plain silly.

It's not silly. That line was clearly put in the movie to emphasize what a terrible physical condition Thor is in.

And props for totally ignoring the much more significant fact that Tony literally states that while Thor is normally the strongest Avenger, that is no longer the case due to his physical condition.

So let's just totally disregard the opinion of the genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist who has fought alongside Thor in countless battles and therefore has a pretty good idea of Thor's combat prowess? Seems legit.

Thor can't simultaneously be a "fat mess" and the MoSt PoWeRfUl ThOR EvAhhhh!!!!!!!

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Scipio123

@atomickitten15:

Now that's referencing his sloppy state of mind.

Given that it's preceded by Rhodey joking about Thor's veins being full of Cheez-Whiz, I'm pretty sure Tony is referring to his mental condition.

Not to mention that if you're in a "sloppy mental condition", you're hardly going to be capable of fighting to your best, are you?

I find the hypocrisy of people like you astonishing. When characters make statements in the movie clearly pointing out the poor PHYSICAL condition Thor is in, people like you instantly claim that they're referring to his mental condition. However, when the directors make a vague statement about Thor being stronger at the *end* of EG, people like you immediately dismiss the idea that they are referring to Thor's mental state and instead claim that they must be solely talking about his physical condition.

Talk about double standards!

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda can solo

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomickitten15: First of all, sometimes people will answer a question differently than how it was asked

Second. Why would "Realizing he was worthy" change Thor's power? Doesn't that seem to be more of a state of mind thing?

1) The question may have referenced the fight, but the answer does not. If we based every answer in life based off the question, things would be very different. It was directly stated that by the End of End Game

2) No no no. I think if you rewatch the scene you will know what I mean. Tony says that Normally Thor is the strongest avenger. The IG being Gamma based doesn't change that

3) Maybe, but why would it be? Is it ever even mentioned once that the gauntlet requires you to be in a perfect state of mind?

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: @anthp2000: I have a question for you my friends. If EG Thor is in fact Prime Thor, why is it that he did not even once use lightning against Thanos

If his lightning is at it's best, there's no good reason not to, especially considering Cap's lightning caused Thanos plenty of pain

No Caption Provided

Why is it that Thor chose to charge Stark's armor instead of hitting Thanos with lightning?

And that's just the beginning of the lightning questions if EG Thor is Prime Thor

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123:

If being a "fat mess" makes him stronger, then why would he want to lose weight? Why did Thor spend 1500 years working out to maintain a muscular body, if he could have made himself more powerful by boozing and playing Fortnite?

Heck, if Asgardians get stronger as they get fatter, then why do most Asgardians even bother to stay in shape? And before you mention Volstagg, he is pretty clearly an exception to the rule. All of the other Asgardian warriors we see in the movies are slender and not fat.

Funny how literally no one said that Thor being a fat mess made him stronger. No one. That's like textbook strawmanning.

I'm intrigued: if Thor loses his weight in Thor: Love and Thunder and goes back to being muscular, are we going to assume that he is still weaker than he was in EG?

At the rate he's going he's probably gonna get another amp, so no. If he doesn't get an amp and displays amazing feats then I can just say he stayed at the same level as he was in EG... in my opinion, prime Thor.

You seem to think that we think the fat makes him strong based on your comments. No one is arguing it's the fat that makes him strong, just that it doesn't make him weaker. If you think it does, go ahead. There's plenty of evidence both ways IMO.

And before you go saying you didn't say that...

• If being a "fat mess" makes him stronger
  • Why did Thor spend 1500 years working out to maintain a muscular body, if he could have made himself more powerful by boozing and playing Fortnite?
  • if Asgardians get stronger as they get fatter, then why do most Asgardians even bother to stay in shape

All of this screams you saying that. Literally no one in this thread but you said that. Just you.

It's not silly. That line was clearly put in the movie to emphasize what a terrible physical condition Thor is in.

And props for totally ignoring the much more significant fact that Tony literally states that while Thor is normally the strongest Avenger, that is no longer the case due to his physical condition.

So let's just totally disregard the opinion of the genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist who has fought alongside Thor in countless battles and therefore has a pretty good idea of Thor's combat prowess? Seems legit.

Thor can't simultaneously be a "fat mess" and the MoSt PoWeRfUl ThOR EvAhhhh!!!!!!!

I don't wanna argue EG Thor being prime or not. I was merely commenting that an off-comment from a god's mother saying that he should lose some fat doesn't 100% translate to "Thor is in terrible condition" - again, maybe she just doesn't want her son, a god and future king of a people, to be a fat mess.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Like I just mentioned above, I don't wanna debate EG Thor being prime or not. You can believe he is or isn't, there's plenty of evidence both ways.