• 5 hours prep anywhere (6 points)
  • Basic Info (4 points)

Takes on team FOX represented by PayneintheAss

No Caption Provided

I am a team

• Fox Magneto (no planetary stuff) - 5 points

Perks:

• MCU Black Panther Suit (4)
  • Mach 1 reaction/combat/travel speed (6)

Rules:

• This is a CaV between Chronicplane and PayneInTheAss. So the debate remains between them. Please do not interfere between them.
  • You can ask to be tagged for votes though, and you can vote after the debate is over. Remember, you should vote for the debater who convinced that their team will win based on the evidence provided in the debate. Don't simply vote for who you think should win.
  • If a vote looks biased, we might not count it.

Battle rules:

• The fight takes place in a large field of grass. Fighters start 40 meters (127 feet) apart near the middle of the field. They start on the ground. About a km away from there is a river surrounding the field from all sides, ie circular. It is 5 m wide, 5 m deep.
  • Win by any means except BFR
  • No living person is anywhere near the battlefield and the characters are aware of it.
#2 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh shit

#4 Posted by Chronicplane (9378 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Chronicplane (9378 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by BladeOfFury (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
#12 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2751 posts) - - Show Bio

That's gonna be a yikes, chief.

taep

#13 Posted by FaradaySloth (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V and TAEP

#14 Posted by GraniteVision (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol what

Magneto can lift 1 million ton with ease.

#15 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision:

• This is a CaV between Chronicplane and PayneInTheAss. So the debate remains between them. Please do not interfere between them.

Also, not quite, the Bridge of San Fransico is aprox 887,000 tons

#16 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

#17 Posted by Chronicplane (9378 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron | The Psychopathic Artificial Intelligence

"Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability? You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword and the Earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers; turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing! When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world... will be metal!"
Overview:Ultron:
Alias:Murder Bot, Junior, Platinum btd
First Appearance:Avengers: Age of Ultron
Created By:Marvel Cinematic Universe, Tony Stark and Bruce Banner
Powers/Abilities:
  • Robotic Physiology
  • Technology Manipulation
  • Genius Level Intellect
Loading Video...

Prep/Gameplan: 5 Hours of prep Anywhere

Thanks to this perk Ultron will have access to virtually any location he wants, but not only that but he is also given Basic info which informs him off his opponent in 10-20 words. With all off this being said let's not waste anymore time and jump straight into the game shall we. Also, based on my own strategy and plan with Ultron I'll be keeping feats/scans to an minimum, only showing anything else that I didn't show later on if needed. But for this I will only be using stuff that is connected to it.

Loading Video...

First things first Ultron will surf the entire internet network, files, databases ect to obtain as much knowledge on my opponent as possible. Seeing as I have basic info which gives him a rough explanation of 10-20 words he'll use what he as been given which would also likely be the name as well as his abilities and species off his opponent and find out every drop to detail of information about Erik just as he did to the Avengers. From just this he was able to find out everything able the Avengers, to the point where he would even know them more than they know eachother. Essentially gaining full knowledge on his opponent, this shouldn't take long at all. Like 5 minutes tops, likely even less than that. Since prep takes place in a combined universe all data across the MCU/DCEU and Fox will be applicable.

Next just after he's down that he'll go right ahead and hack into all military bases, operations, the net, ect to obtain nuclear codes from all around the planet set to be on stand by until the fight begins. Will further elaborate on this part later within the opener.

He'll also be hacking into manufacturing facilities, engineering plants and further military bases to build himself his entire army of Ultron Bots and will be making as many as possible. Given he has 5 hours off prep he should be able to produce 100s to 1000s off these guys without too much issue if not even more.

Whilst doing that Ultron will collect the following nukes, manufacturer and implant these nuclear explosives into the Ultron Bots. Now can Ultron accomplish this in 5 hours, yes. The hacking part off it should be mere childs play for Ultron, especially since there isn't anything blocking his way and thus should take minutes to do.

Battle Phase/Your Ultimate Destruction:

Now once this is all done and we move to the battlefield these 1000s off Nuclear Armed Ultron Bots will be surrounding your team from every direction and are set to explode with nuclear force. Essentially having 1000s of mobile nukes ready to go off, and if even one goes off in your proximity your screwed.

Ultron himself will be the furthest away from the nukes, as in at the very back off his army in order to further make sure that you get obliterated whilst Ultron is safe from a good distance enjoying the fireworks.

Now I notice you've equipped Erik with the Panther habit, however unfortunately for you it doesn't change anything. As the most simplistic and easiest counter being the suit has no feats to suggest it can stand up to nuclear radiation. Just as that and as such Erik will die because off it.

Not only that but the panther habit itself has no feats to suggest it can withstand 1000s of nukes going off in your face.

Black Panther
Black Panther

The panther habit has in fact been caused damage to a degree from a grenade launcher, I shouldn't have to explain why a freakin Nuke is countless times more powerful than this. Especially this many going off right at ya.

And whilst Erik has magnetism it won't save him from the nukes nor radiation. His forcefields have little feats to suggest they can stand up to this either.

X-Men; Apocalypse
X-Men; Apocalypse

iirc, the force fields only feat is holding back Fox Quicksilver who isn't exactly known for his strength but either way. these forcefields have never withstood nukes before, let alone dozens at once.

This should be all for now, will elaborate later on the debate.

Conclusions/TL;DR

Now I can obviously tell physicals aren't going to mean much here if at all, but to give an overall summery off my strategy and why I think Ultron under these circumstances can beat Magneto:

• Ultron will know more about Erik than he does himself
  • He'll have an mass army of Nuclear Armed Ultron Bots ready to detonate in your face
  • Erik is in no way shape or form surviving nukes nor the radiation
Let's go
Let's go

@payneintheass Here it is, shall pass the ball to you now.

#18 Posted by Chronicplane (9378 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Chronicplane (9378 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28585 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes lovely plan

#23 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: This is what Ultron should´ve done in the movies , smh.

#24 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28585 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuke 'em all ffs

Avatar image for darkdementor101
#25 Posted by DarkDementor101 (561 posts) - - Show Bio

"Just bomb them . . . Just bomb the hell out of them!" - Lord trump

#26 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

This is okay.

#27 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio

POST 1

No Caption Provided

COUNTERS:

• · You can´t move far away since you don´t have prep on battlefield

What does this mean?

This means that we are still 127 feet apart from each other, so you are at Erik´s mercy.

There are some ways I could win, they involve basic movement, use of my mach 1 speed and reactions, and for now, that´s pretty much it.

1- The HISHE method

No beating around the bush. Erik has still control of the nukes, they are metal, I can move them.

This gif, but unironically. Magneto has lift thousands of tons, so weight is not an issue, and is also very precise.

This method relies on taking advantage of the mach 1 reaction , joining your bots, nukes, and your main avatar, and making you blow away. Even if we both die, you die first.

No Caption Provided

2. Up and Down

This one is simpler, I stay down , I make you go as high as possible, and some nukes with it. And I fly away on ground level.

(Red arrows are the directions of where I´m moving you or your bots)

(Blue arrows are where I´m moving myself)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another variation of movement. I make use of mach 1 travel speed to go really high while throwing / bringing down the nukes closer to you. This one is riskier.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CONCLUSIONS :

• I have still pretty much control of you , your robots, the bombs. Combine this with my speed. I can go away first, and even if I die, you should get KO/destroyed first.

#30 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by ANTHP2000 (28585 posts) - - Show Bio

@payneintheass: Cool post.

Keep it up guys. Thanks is very interesting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c
#32 Posted by deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c (422 posts) - - Show Bio

TAEP

#33 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: bump, it's been 8+ days. You got two days remaining

#36 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Chronicplane (9378 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Is it possible if you could give me an extension, like 2-3 more days. Been occupied with IRL work but Its coming to a wrap by tomorrow so I should be able to get something up.

#38 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Chronicplane (9378 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Chronicplane (9378 posts) - - Show Bio

Rebuttal #II | Man vs. Machine

No Caption Provided

· You can´t move far away since you don´t have prep on battlefield

What does this mean?

This means that we are still 127 feet apart from each other, so you are at Erik´s mercy.

There are some ways I could win, they involve basic movement, use of my mach 1 speed and reactions, and for now, that´s pretty much it.

I'll admit I did kinda mess up here unfortunately, however to the viewers in the grand scheme of things this doesn't change much. Seeing as my army is basically going to be pilled up on top of Erik seeing as there's thousands off Ultron bots and there is only so much room at such a distance means the moment one of them goes all nuke-kamikaze on ya it's basically over.

1- The HISHE method

No beating around the bush. Erik has still control of the nukes, they are metal, I can move them.

This gif, but unironically. Magneto has lift thousands of tons, so weight is not an issue, and is also very precise.

This method relies on taking advantage of the mach 1 reaction , joining your bots, nukes, and your main avatar, and making you blow away. Even if we both die, you die first.

There are several issues that my opponent has made with his assumptions, let's off over them;

First - My opponent assumes that Erik will just all off the sudden be fully aware that the mass army off Ultron bots are armed with nukes. So he wouldn't just aim directly for the nukes implanted as he would never know about them to begin with.

Second, whilst Erik has indeed shown he can more than pull his own weight when it comes to lifting metallic objects it ultimately accumulates to nothing as to simply put it, there is no way he'd be capable off preventing the detonation. Especially since (as I've already established above) he isn't aware off them. One nuke goes off and Erik becomes a dead Erik, let alone thousands off nukes.

Third, whilst you may have mach 1 reactions on the other hand Ultron has prep time and essentially full knowledge on ya. Which means he'll know how much off a threat you are and go straight for the wipe out. As soon as my prep runs out both off our teams will automatically spawn on the battlefield and as such the thousands off bots (which will basically cluster up the entire environment and be in your face) will immediately detonate accordingly. Thus far my opponent hasn't shown he can survive this attack.

Finally, whilst this point isn't exactly major but based on what has been said my opponent seems to be implying that Erik would do something that he in fact has never done in-CANON. Regardless if he could or not is irrelevant, you shouldn't justify him doing that IC with a non canon clip.

This one is simpler, I stay down , I make you go as high as possible, and some nukes with it. And I fly away on ground level.

Another variation of movement. I make use of mach 1 travel speed to go really high while throwing / bringing down the nukes closer to you. This one is riskier.

OOC, you have to prove that Erik would do this without any knowledge off his opponents. This is also presuming thousands off Ultron bots don't cluster up the environment which with a mere distance off 127 feet is very unlikely. Erik doesn't know about my metal team and won't until the battle starts, at which point it will be too late, you can't manipulate the explosive force or the radiation.

Finally, as a final cherry on top. My opponents within his post claims that his Mach 1 speeds gives him the leg up he needs against me. On the contrary it actually really doesn't. As I'll explain below but Ultron has outpaced people who process such reaction speeds such as Captain America, Thor ect. These two should scale to Black Panthers bullet reaction speed feat as one as shown to fight him on even ground and the other for obviously standard reasons.

I have still pretty much control of you , your robots, the bombs. Combine this with my speed. I can go away first, and even if I die, you should get KO/destroyed first.

My opponent suggests that he'll bring me down first but let's just go through a quick recap off both our teams:

• One has several hours of prep time, the other does not
  • One has full knowledge(basically), the other doesn't
  • One has a humongous numbers advantage, the other doesn't(thousands to one)
  • One has immediate nuclear detonation, the other has no defense against it

All off these points will start too add up. Ultron will be far, far, far more prepared than Erik whilst the latter would most likely (if not at all) not even expect to be nuked.

Conclusion/TL;DR

Thus nothing has really changed from my initial conclusion, but I'll just quickly recap over and further nail in the coffin my points:

1. My opponent hasn't shown he can survive the immediate detonation nor the radiation
  2. My opponent's strategy is based on the assumption that Erik would have knowledge off what he's up against which he does not
  3. The battlefield will be clustered in thousands off Ultron bots, with all of them to immediately detonate will leave no breathing room for Erik to do anything before even so much as one Nuke goes off.
  4. Erik gets Kamikaze'd to Death immediately, whilst Ultron being much further away from Erik being behind his Ultron bots would survive longer than the latter

Ultimately, you just have no way of dealing with this all at once. Least without prior knowledge. But hey, don't feel so bad. To lighten up your mood I made a little something for ya :)

No Caption Provided

@payneintheass Here is da thing.

#41 Posted by Chronicplane (9378 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio

damn I was about to bump

#43 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio

I´ll try to post today

#45 Edited by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio

Post 2

No Caption Provided

COUNTERS

First - My opponent assumes that Erik will just all off the sudden be fully aware that the mass army off Ultron bots are armed with nukes. So he wouldn't just aim directly for the nukes implanted as he would never know about them to begin with.

• Nukes aren´t that small that you can´t see them, this is a modern nuke (B61-12)
No Caption Provided

Even that one was bigger than a human and therefore an Ultron bot, there´s no way they can hide them.

Some other points.

• Your main guy can´t move away in the start, you are still 127 feet away from me, you are also noticeably bigger than the bots. This means that you are the main threat and Erik should know that.

• Regarding Erik doing or not doing certain actions like crushing robots, yeah no, there is not much to argue here, those are robots, he will crush them either way. No OOC stuff here.

You want some feats of him doing destructive stuff, ok. Like the stadium which shows he can lift and crash greath weight from a considerable radius.

No Caption Provided

Or throwing Wolverine like he could do with Ultron

No Caption Provided

• It can even get more simpler, my mach 1 speed allow me to fly 343 meters per second, meaning no matter what I´ll be farther when the nukes go off. Farther than you, whom will be blown to pieces first.

Summarizing:

• Nuclear warheads can´t be hidden, so Erik will notice, he already faced a somewhat similar situation in First Class in the Missile Crisis. He just tossed them away.
  • Your main guy is still at my mercy because of standard starting distance. I can just apply some of the movements in post 1. I argue that that stuff is IC because the sheer factor of survival.
  • As shown in the stadium feat, he can manipulate things around him with no problem, and he can throw you into one nuke. Therefore you dying first.
  • And the last point where I said I can simply just take advantage of my mach 1 travel speed to avoid being blown first. Ultron can´t fly that fast, so he gets destroyed first.

#46 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11916 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio