MCU vs DCEU vs CW vs FOX, which gets wanked more?

• 137 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU vs DCEU vs CW vs FOX, which gets wanked more? (215 votes)

CW, Flash wank and Anti-Monitor wank 25%
FOX, Phoenix Force wank and Quicksilver wank 7%
DCEU, Superman wank and Statue force/neck snap wank 47%
MCU, Thor stardurability wank and Dormammu Wank and Strange BFR wank and Thanos wank 20%

Discuss, and give reasons why...

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman or ww blitzes

no kryptonite doomsday adapts and oneshots

I think the worst wanker of MCU is that crazy guy with a lot of alts posting random gifs and messages without any context (InfiniteSpeed, InfiniteHealing, GoodAfternoon, GuyNoName, InfinitePoint... etc) but yea hes just a troll

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely not FOX. They're OP from what I've seen and they're not represented that much.

If you ask me, the MCU is the most overrated out of these. The high tiers, people will go to any lengths with them because they're so popular.

The DCEU and the CW are obviously overrated. CW street levellers are like, terribly overestimated in general, hence the memes, but outside of LA debating they're okay. The MCU is the only one people pit against animated and comic-book characters clearly above their paygrade IMO.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu.

People actually think dceu supes statued a lightning timer(diana), when barry's lightning was moving faster than both him and supes and diana got outsped by a bullet once.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Oraculi

lol 0 votes for MCU

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel in general on this website tends to get overrated terribly.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Doomsday wank is crazy.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Really?

I think he's the least wanked DCEU character lol, any links to show how wanked he is?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mattyboi said:

Dceu.

People actually think dceu supes statued a lightning timer(diana), when barry's lightning was moving faster than both him and supes and diana got outsped by a bullet once.

The problem lies in you thinking Diana reacted to actual lightning.

OT: In general, MCU is the most wanked. DCEU Supes and Doomsday have some really bad wank, but quality and quantity go to MCU.

MCU Kurse being able to knock an enchanted weapon that nobody could lift away with ease.

MCU Hela and nothing short of a planet level explosion being able to kill her.

MCU Thor.... lots of wank.

MCU Iron Man for "tanking" a meteor and stalemating Thor.

MCU Hulk for the Leviathan feat and more recently Surtur.

These are only few examples. But nothing beats Star level Thor if I'm being honest.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU by far

The DCEU isn’t honesty wanked

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

Dceu.

The problem lies in you thinking Diana reacted to actual lightning.

OT: In general, MCU is the most wanked. DCEU Supes and Doomsday have some really bad wank, but quality and quantity go to MCU.

MCU Kurse being able to knock an enchanted weapon that nobody could lift away with ease.

MCU Hela and nothing short of a planet level explosion being able to kill her.

MCU Thor.... lots of wank.

MCU Iron Man for "tanking" a meteor and stalemating Thor.

MCU Hulk for the Leviathan feat and more recently Surtur.

These are only few examples. But nothing beats Star level Thor if I'm being honest.

Never said she did, i said people wank her to that level.

Kurse isnt really wanked.

Hela is maybe wanked but not by alot

Thor isnt wanked by much, only the forge feat maybe.

Tony tanked the meteorite/moon chunk, its not wank its what happened on screen, he looked undamaged too. Idk where you got him stalemating a weakened thor from, cuz thor had the upper hand.

Hulk's leviathan feat isnt wanked in any way, however agreed for surtur feat.

Dceu is wanked much more tbh

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not FOX.

The CW can be overrated, and I voted for it, because its peak wank is insane. But the MCU and DCEU have a much more consistent quality and quantity of wank. Which one’s worse? Neither IMO, DCEU is the home of Superman and the MCU is the most popular thing since Harry Potter.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi said:

@xanman2000: imo DC is winning the poll tho

Fanboys and alts dominate the polls tbh. Pretty sure I saw a thread earlier where it was Mcu Thor vs the entire Jl and most of the votes had thor winning lmfao..

No Caption Provided

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LichVanAstrea
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statue force/Neck snap is pretty bad

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi: massively inconsistent characters, power level dependent on plot convenience

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DCEU DD, Fox QS, CW Flash are all hella over wanked

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

Never said she did, i said people wank her to that level.

I don't see many if any people argue she timed actual lightning.

Kurse isnt really wanked.

Kurse was probably the most wanked MCU character some years ago on the Vine, you should see the threads around the time of TDW's release.

Hela is maybe wanked but not by alot

Quite a few people still do.

Thor isnt wanked by much, only the forge feat maybe.

Sokovia, beating non-prime Surtur, opening the eye of the forge, the forge feat, surviving the Star's beam... He's wanked by a lot. Same for Superman.

Tony tanked the meteorite/moon chunk, its not wank its what happened on screen, he looked undamaged too.

There's that wank I mentioned earlier.

Hulk's leviathan feat isnt wanked in any way

It's wanked in the sense that many don't even acknowledge that it pushed him back several feet and act as though he stopped it cold turkey-- which he didn't. You're probably one of those that see it that way too.

Dceu is wanked much more tbh

I at the very least gave examples to my claim.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Hela is really only wanked by one person and we know who that it is.

OT: MCU has a lot of wank for certain characters.

MCU Thor doesn't just have wank but the way people debate for him in battles is incredibly odd. They think he'll do stuff he simply doesn't do.

I will never understand MCU Kurse wank.

But the DCEU has characters like Superman and Doomsday with the latter often given a NLF super power. It's close between MCU and DCEU but I'll go with DCEU because the Kryptonian and WW wank is mind numbing.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: I honestly don't know who that is. Hela has some odd arguments made for her.

I think Thor is by far the most wanked character in the MCU to date. By the way people debate for him, you'd think he's never bled, get cut, bruised or knocked out in a fight-- or that the feats that they argue for him didn't hurt him in anyway. I'd say Doomsday is the most wanked DCEU character, but even then Thor has him beat in that regard.

Star level Thor is mind blowing.

darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: In regards to Hela Nucleon.

Thor wank becomes very annoying when he's matched up against certain characters like DCEU Superman for example.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks said:

Thor wank becomes very annoying when he's matched up against certain characters like DCEU Superman for example.

Lmao, not to rag but I had to stop him from equating her to abstract level one time.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MethoKi

@rajjar: @darthvaderrocks:

I'd hope you guys know Nucleon is/was a master troll. But his intentional wank of Hela (now that I remember) was akin to BabyDarkseid's wank of both Doomsday and Batman.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironically the winner of a poll like this is almost certainly not the most wanked, since the most wanked will receive less votes...because its wanked. *cough cough* (MCU) *cough cough*

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@darthvaderrocks said:

Lmao, not to rag but I had to stop him from equating her to abstract level one time.

...jesus

darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

MCU: The reason this MCU is #1 is because this is the only media in which certain characters have a better shot at beating any DC character as MCU has the edge in movie quality and quantity. As we know Comic Captain Marvel wouldn't really contend with comic WW, but in this medium she can and the Marvel fanboys who've waited so long to gloat wank this opportunity to the point of nausea.

DCEU: Is overwanked because they've lost the edge they held onto for so long in the comics. This of course is DC's fault for doing what they do in most of the JLA related material and center around Superman/Batman. When it comes to Superman for example they need to establish he's top dog so other characters are always trumped or somehow weaker around him as if he himself ironically enough is Kryptonite (We ALL saw JLA Movie what could have been JLA: WAR was something...else). Diehard fanboys just can't do with Quicksilver having better speed feats than Flash so they're innate fanboy tells them to overlook it because technically we ALL know Flash is the fastest, right? SO fo the fanboys DCEU WW's a little bit faster and Superman's a little bit stronger.

FOX: Not really wanked per se imo. Mainly because they're centered around some of the outlier films that don't contain some of the more popular characters and overall they've really only been impressive imo with their telepaths and Magneto, which is why Dark Phoenix is currently being wanked until the skin falls off atm on the site. They're kinda throwaway characters for the most part and are 3rd by default only because they're here in fact F that I'll put MCU down for 1 AND 3!

CW: They have they edge in quantity as TV shows air frequently and their supers seem more super imo. They're the real deal and usually aren't used for that mere fact.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox has some pretty powerful characters like the Silver Surfer and Phoenix so they're out of the equation IMO.

Don't know much about CW.

MCU can get wanked a little bit (StAr LeVeL ThOr) but overall it's mixed.

DCEU takes this for me. There are actual people who believe Superman can win against every character in the final battle of Avengers Endgame at the same time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

I'd hope you guys know Nucleon is/was a master troll. But his intentional wank of Hela (now that I remember) was akin to BabyDarkseid's wank of both Doomsday and Batman.

Wait, what?

Biggest L I've taken on this site, imo. For a troll, his arguments seemed like he put a lot of thought into them.

OT: IMO, MCU Thor is the most wanked CBM character. Clark takes a close second.

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Oliver is massively overrated

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, I have no idea whether or not he truly is a troll, but I like to think he definitely is one because of some of the arguments he proposes. They tend to be so stupid that he has to pulling everyone's legs. I didn't go out of my to ask him never to tag me again for nothing. I just believe he's that good at trolling, personally.

After some thought, I do think Clark would be a close second. Thor is the undisputed king of wank on the Vine, however.

darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Nah he might be a troll. I know he does think Batman is faster than Superman in terms of combat speed which is just lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them get wanked quite badly.

Dceu - Doomsday, Supes are miles in front in that regard compared to any other character (Thor comes close except EG lowball).

Diana gets wanked a lot too but no where near as close.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU, and it's not even close.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

To be honest, I have no idea whether or not he truly is a troll, but I like to think he definitely is one because of some of the arguments he proposes. They tend to be so stupid that he has to pulling everyone's legs. I didn't go out of my to ask him never to tag me again for nothing. I just believe he's that good at trolling, personally.

After some thought, I do think Clark would be a close second. Thor is the undisputed king of wank on the Vine, however.

I mean, Hela = abstract should have alarmed me to that lmao. I was fairly new back then tho...

As for your bolded part, I'd argue that your claim would be contextually inclusive to CBM characters. Why?

No Caption Provided

That is, unless something happened on the vine that transferred the lordship to the true king of Asgard.

BloodTimeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BloodTimeline

DCEU especially doomsday wanked adapts can beat everything.

No Caption Provided

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOly Sheet lol, 50% of the vote is DC.

SliverMagnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW speedster.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street tier- MCU, for sure. Cap wank isn't likely to die down anytime soon. And somehow, it keeps getting worse. And the MCU B team, the Agents, get wanked to kingdom come. Though only by a few usual suspects. Apart from them, its generally well rated. MCU Netflix, however, is underrated, if anything.

High tier- DCEU. Hands down. You know its bad when Star level Thor is not the worst wanking.

Omandtellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Omandtellor

@rbt: CW definitely especially supergirl.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@omandtellor said:

@rbt: CW definitely especially supergirl.

Okay.

I'd actually put most CW speedsters as overrated.

Supergirl is probably the least overrated CW character tbh and strongest hero in base form.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Batman Wank makes me sick

MCU Thanos is wanked at some point. Same with defenders and Black Panther putting him against mid-high tiers ( Cull obsidian)

CW Green Arrow is Severely Wanked in Standard Gear threadsputting him against MCU Supersoldiers which are a tier above him in H2H he is not wanker tbh CW Flash is Wanked as I well,

Fox Characters are not wanked at all.maybe just Wolverine and x-24

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: @darthvaderrocks: @rajjar: @mattyboi:MCU Hela is that wanked.

People misinterpreted Thor's words. "If longer she is on Asgard, the more powerful ( or stronger ) she gets". That means Asgard for her is like anger for Hulk, yellow sun for Kryptonians, Speed Force for Barry or Wally or Jay etc. Hela isn't immortal or undestructable. Yeah was closed in some Odin's pocket realm but doesn't mean she was starving or etc. "he banished me, caged me, locked me away like an animal" only traited her like an animal. It was proven many times she can be harmed but it is very hard via high lvl pain tollerance/adaptation and super healing factor. Surtur is said to be immortal until Asgard's destruction. But in fiction ( even in real life immortality exist like resurection of Jesus Christ ) immortality has many types. U can lose your body but your spirit will simply find new host and that will be forever to end of everything.

To me MCU Surtur's immortality is exactly like Voldemort with Horcruxes. He will truly die until it's ultimate destruction. Or like CW Hawkman and Hawkgirl