MCU vision vs DCEU wonder woman

• 137 results
peypey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU vision vs DCEU wonder woman (182 votes)

Vision 65%
WW 35%

Standard Gear, In NYC

• 
sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: lolwut? Cyborg and Batman are the only Justice League members who could beat Vision? Smh

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Nucleon

@rampagethefirst said:

Wonder Woman, out of all the fights Vision has been involved in, he has never used his phasing offensively against a human and has very well been tagged by people much slower than Diana. Not only does he lack the strength to hurt Diana but he also lacks speed and durability feats to suggest he can keep up with her or go toe to toe with her. People need to stop overlooking Visions phasing abilities, he has been tagged by much less.

He used it on Hawkeye in Civil War - althought it was merely to incapacitate him. Kinda hard to fight a guy who can ignore physicality with a thought.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: lolwut? Cyborg and Batman are the only Justice League members who could beat Vision? Smh

Yep - both by taking the indirect approach. They're the only two JLA members with any form of hax. You'll need hax here.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: He never used it offensively so my point still stands and he had to perceive Hawkeye's attacks in order to phase that part of his body rendering that part of his body physically unscathed, not the case with Diana though.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman 10/10

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: He never used it offensively so my point still stands and he had to perceive Hawkeye's attacks in order to phase that part of his body rendering that part of his body physically unscathed, not the case with Diana though.

What you meant is rather "used it to do damage". Because he did use it both offensively and defensively against humans like Hawkeye (who isn't a bad fighter himself).

The Vision is faster than WW, here's why: While he may not always move fast, his brain is an advanced AI, and his powers are activated by thoughts. On the other hand, WW's a relatively stupid bint, who still has to move her body after thinking, which she does a long time after Vision. Furthermore, there's what, 35% her vaunted speed will appear, maybe less since Vision isn't a mook? And if it does it's only for short bursts. With her thickest plot armor on I'd give her about 2/10 chances of winning this fight.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: He used it defensively, he has never used phasing offensively, i.e phasing someones heart out or phasing their vital organs out.

His brain is an advanced AI, how does that make him a bullet timer and there's also the fact that he has been bullrushed and tagged by Ultron's bots and normal humans...that's more than reasonable evidence to say he'll get tagged by Diana even while she's blinded. Dude, WW is faster...By feats, sure, not by your fan speculation though. Not short bursts, I've proved you wrong on that part so many times it's not even funny.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Richubs

@rampagethefirst: Just because Thor was caught off guard doesn't mean Ultron's feat isn't good. Thor was caught off guard when Hulk gave him the Loki treatment in Ragnarok and yet nothing happened to him there.

And I think you're confusing as to what I'm doing here. I'm not saying Vision wins. I'm saying it's closer than what most people here are implying. Wonder Woman obviously has him outclassed in many areas and I have not claimed otherwise. I'm only making arguments which say Vision isn't as weak as most people think he is. And there are scenarios where he does win.

And I think you're also saying just because a character has not done something before then the character would never do it again no matter what. It's a logical thing to kill the person that's trying to kill you if you don't have any big advantages over your opponent aside from the one perfectly tailored for you to win.

And yes obviously he didn't beat them simply because he was messed up the whole movie. He's a machine, I repeat. Obviously if you cut through a machine it won't work well. Almost everything Vision had was brought down in Infinity War and its clear if Vision wasn't ambushed he'd have annihilated Glaive and Proxima both of which are slightly above or below Captain America.

And if you're moving vertically while moving horizontally in high speeds through a ton of debris it'd require amazing perception to not get hit.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nucleon

@rampagethefirst said:

@nucleon: He used it defensively, he has never used phasing offensively, i.e phasing someones heart out or phasing their vital organs out.

His brain is an advanced AI, how does that make him a bullet timer and there's also the fact that he has been bullrushed and tagged by Ultron's bots and normal humans...that's more than reasonable evidence to say he'll get tagged by Diana even while she's blinded. Dude, WW is faster...By feats, sure, not by your fan speculation though. Not short bursts, I've proved you wrong on that part so many times it's not even funny.

No, you never showed DCEU WW using sustained acts of speed because such a thing doesn't exist.

It's always the case as soon as WW, any WW is brought into these debates: Here's, she fast, but only like 40% of the time and in short bursts yet some people here think she is a speedster: She is tough, she can no-sell re-entries etc but only against a precise type of damage, the kynetic one, as against the piercing kind she can be shot dead by a .38. She can cut Doomdsday. But only Doomsday. She is strong, second only to Superman - and Aquaman. And Cap Marvel. And Steppenwolf. And Ares. And about everybody else, too, but yet on these boards the only WW we ever got is some kind of she-Superman contraption that has nothing to do with WW's average.

She's slower than the Vision because once her painful brain process is over Vision already figured like 2784 possibilities in his mind. He got tagged by Ultron because he had to be tangible for the one job he had to do, and he got tagged by the bots because he couldn't get solid without being hit by the multitude of oppo there was. But here he's dealing with a single opponent, a quite a limited one at that.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs:

Just because Thor was caught off guard doesn't mean Ultron's feat isn't good. Thor was caught off guard when Hulk gave him the Loki treatment in Ragnarok and yet nothing happened to him there.

Because Ragnarok isn't AoU?? and Thor had a power up and defeated Hulk due to Lightning Cloak? and I never said it wasn't good..I just said it wasn't impressive since he was clearly caught off guard.

And I think you're also saying just because a character has not done something before then the character would never do it again no matter what. It's a logical thing to kill the person that's trying to kill you if you don't have any big advantages over your opponent aside from the one perfectly tailored for you to win.

IF A CHARACTER HAS NOT DONE IT THEN HE/SHE WONT DO IT IN CHARACTER EVEN IF THEY'RE ABOUT TO DIE. PERIOD. THAT IS HOW BATTLES WORK ON THIS SITE.

And yes obviously he didn't beat them simply because he was messed up the whole movie. He's a machine, I repeat. Obviously if you cut through a machine it won't work well. Almost everything Vision had was brought down in Infinity War and its clear if Vision wasn't ambushed he'd have annihilated Glaive and Proxima both of which are slightly above or below Captain America.

Okay. I don't see how thats relevant to the debate.

And if you're moving vertically while moving horizontally in high speeds through a ton of debris it'd require amazing perception to not get hit.

Yes, that is travel speed lol. Superman has done it on multiple occasions but it still gets labelled as travel speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision isn't phasing before Diana guts him, plus he can't tag her. Even if he's phased, her bracelet smash will knock him out of it. He dies eventually

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon:

No, you never showed DCEU WW using sustained acts of speed because such a thing doesn't exist.

I did, she blitzed parademons and kept up the speed for a while and you used to claim that she could only blitz in a straight line until I proved you wrong on that as well.

It's always the case as soon as WW, any WW is brought into these debates: Here's, she fast, but only like 40% of the time and in short bursts yet some people here think she is a speedster:

Okay, let's play dumb and pretend like she can't keep up her speed for some reason, even though she has done so many times, why would that matter here? She doesn't have to catch up to Vision, he's literally as slow as a snail. One blitz and she'd have caught up to Vision without even breaking a sweat. Nobody thinks she's a speedster honestly.

She is tough, she can no-sell re-entries etc but only against a precise type of damage, the kynetic one, as against the piercing kind she can be shot dead by a .38.

What? She can literally dodge those, why would she need to tank them? Lol wtf and what do you mean, kinetic ones? She has clearly tanked BLUNT force from DD and Superman alike. Vision doesn't have the means to hurt her, just drop it already. Vision isn't perceiving her since he doesn't have the feats to suggest he can nor is he hurting her since he can't pierce her.

She can cut Doomdsday. But only Doomsday.

Okay, now you're just lowballing lol. Doomsday has piercing durability feats like no selling 50 cal and tanking Batwings bullets.

She is strong, second only to Superman - and Aquaman. And Cap Marvel. And Steppenwolf. And Ares. And about everybody else, too, but yet on these boards the only WW we ever got is some kind of she-Superman contraption that has nothing to do with WW's average.

What does this have anything to do with the topic at hand?

She's slower than the Vision because once her painful brain process is over Vision already figured like 2784 possibilities in his mind.

He doesn't work like that, not in battles, not ever, you're making it up, that is not only something OOC for him to do but something he has never demonstrated before lmao, even if by any means, he could somehow do it, he still lacks strength, durability and speed feats to keep up with Diana or suggest he couldn't get oneshotted.

He got tagged by Ultron because he had to be tangible for the one job he had to do, and he got tagged by the bots because he couldn't get solid without being hit by the multitude of oppo there was. But here he's dealing with a single opponent, a quite a limited one at that.

He couldn't go intangible because they were faster than him and overpowered him..It's literally as simple as that, the only time we see him properly use his phasing was against hawkeye, he has failed to use it plenty of times, you're nitpicking specific instances of your liking and ignoring the millions of times he could've used phasing but didn't because it's simply not his go to move, unlike Diana, blitzing and cutting is her go to move.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: He didn't have a lightning amp during the scene with Hulk BTW.

And I find it stupid that just because a character hasn't used an offensive technique on an opponent it means they'd never use ur again. In character doesn't mean the character turns into an idiot it means the character will not do things which is not in character for them. As in they won't just start killing people if they don't kill people normally.

And the travel speed thing makes no sense.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal:

He never died what are you talking about? He fell to earth and was moving around seconds later.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way. It would be interesting to see it play out on screen.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flight+range attack+phasing should give Vision advantages but he's a crap tier fighter. The Jobberdroid will find a way to lose this.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs:

Vision gets washed. He's slow, he doesn't fight very well. As a matter of fact when it comes to combat he relies heavily on his laser beam. Diana is faster and much stronger, if she can use one arm to knock doomsday off his feet and up into the air then she would ragdoll vision.

His only hope would be phasin, which I say she can counter with her energy attack. I say this because he was unable to phase through wandas energy she trapped him in.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@icec0ld said:

@mister_surreal:

He never died what are you talking about? He fell to earth and was moving around seconds later.

That's how Doomsday works. He dies and his adaptive evolution brings him back with an immunity to whatever killed him in the first place. They had the "projectiles" on the screen which represented the position and physical integrity of the anomalies that they were tracking. Both of which disappeared after they were hit by the nuke. Not only that, but if Wonder Woman's sword can cut off his hand after he has evolved a few times, then I'm pretty sure that his first stage isn't durable enough to survive a nuke. Even if Doomsday didn't die, he sure as hell didn't tank the hit. You can clearly see him shedding his old body and it being replaced by a new one. Which indicates that he was damaged beyond repair.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision obliterates that stupid skank

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: What? Which scene are you talking about? I'm talking about the scene where he was dropped by the taser and still managed to beat Hulk.

Well, that is how it goes. Vision has been in life threatening situations a couple of times and hasn't resorted to it so it's safe to say he wont do it here.

It does make sense, I'm sure someone can better explain it, but if thats how combat and perception speed worked then Thor would be Mach level in combat lmao.

Avatar image for minecraftmaster11
Minecraftmaster11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's getting pretty frustrating seeing all these people taking Vision's performance in Infinity War at face value- I think it's ridiculously impressive that he was able to fight at all after being stabbed through the chest (having one of his primary abilities, phasing, disabled), and again later.

OT - This is a good matchup. Diana is definitely faster, and I'm not entirely sure how her sword would perform against Vision. Good arguments could be made for it cutting him and good arguments could be made for it not cutting him. But, I think Vision's raw power, phasing and versatility should net him the majority of wins here, regardless of the result of that argument. Maybe like 6 or 7/10.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld: Wanda can control the mind stone and she is born of it, and that's what Vision uses to phase himself. That'd the only reason for why Vision cannot phase out of anything Wanda does. (Though I don't remember the scene)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinkingof Vsion but he is a jobber, can be damaged by hawkeye and too slow

Dannynutdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: Technically he did tank the nuke. And no Doomsday didn’t die, if the nuke made him stronger then he did more than tank the nuke...the nuke helped him lol.

YoahBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: How does Doomsday have better feats? Vibranium was able to tank a full power attack from Thor's hammer and only ever has been seen to be destroyed by a prolonged attack from Thor, Ironman and Vision along weapons that likely broke down matter at the molecular level. Doomsday's best durability feats are sustaining some attacks from Supermn and Wonder Woman who are the only people we have seen him fight. And he flat out lost a hand when fighting them.

Captain America's shield is a vibranium steel alloy. Different from Vibranium mesh weave in Black Panther's suit and Vibranium-tissue in Vision's body, both of which are much weaker than Cap's shield.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092a39428d
deactivated-5d4092a39428d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana lool. Composite Vision ( from AoU ) would give a good fight then

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision flys off into space and throws an asteroid at the planet. WW dies. Lol

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision flys off into space and throws an asteroid at the planet. WW dies. Lol

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: Um, Doomsday didn’t die. He tanked the nuke and powered up from it, but he didn’t die.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By rajjarsalt
Apostles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision can solo DCEU universe.

SellEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision stomp. Diana is fodder.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman slices

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Cognitive

@selleverything said:

Vision stomps. Diana is fodder.

Yeah, Vision kills her.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-60022f81f02c1
deactivated-60022f81f02c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-601ac24c0b37b
deactivated-601ac24c0b37b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision looks like he’s getting more speed feats in Wanda Vision so we’ll see.

That is if we take these feats seriously and not just some mental plain Wanda may or may not be in.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatwave666: He doesn't phase all the time, so he needs more feats yes.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision stmops

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By death4bunnies  Online

@subline:

I think new polls should be made for phase 4.