• 165 results
#151 Posted by karanrasquinha (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: So how exactly is hacking the bat computer more impressive than hacking ultron?

Ultron was hacking everything in the movie, having hacked Jarvis in the beginning, then avengers tower, than hacked all governments and had access to nuclear codes, and hacked the iron legion? Hacking the entire avengers database alone was as impressive as hacking the bat computer.

Ultron was everywhere. He was all over the internet, and vision wiped him off completely.

No Caption Provided

Also were overlooking the fact that vision is a living being and has never shown any vulnerability to hacking himself.

#152 Posted by Batman242 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio

@karanrasquinha: So how exactly is hacking the bat computer more impressive than hacking ultron?

When you can do so without having to connect to it physically, unlike Vision who had to put his hand into Ultron's head to hack him.

Ultron was hacking everything in the movie, having hacked Jarvis in the beginning, then avengers tower, than hacked all governments and had access to nuclear codes, and hacked the iron legion? Hacking the entire avengers database alone was as impressive as hacking the bat computer.

Yet you can't present any feats of Vision doing the same thing...

Ultron was everywhere. He was all over the internet, and vision wiped him off completely.

See, you saying that to compare what Vision was capable of would mean something if he hacked Ultron from the Avengers Tower while Ultron was in Sokovia. It's clear him putting his hand into Ultron hand was a big help to him hacking, and it's not like Cyborg can't do that. Can you even explain what he did to Ultron beyond him putting his hand in him? Did he overload his connection? Upload a virus? Use the Mind Stone to take control of his access or some other mumbo jumbo? You keep mentioning this feat without explaining why it's anything noteworthy or why Cyborg can't replicate it.

Also were overlooking the fact that vision is a living being and has never shown any vulnerability to hacking himself.

Maybe because no one has ever tried hacking him? Vision has never hacked alien tech and again, has never hacked anything mentally. This is an argument purely comparing their feats to say who is better and Cyborg wins in a landslide.

#153 Posted by karanrasquinha (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:I don't need to present feats of vision doing the same thing as ultron, when vision hacked ultron and removed him from the internet lol, its like vision factory reset ultron to nothing. Ultron already has his own hacking feats which are as impressive as cyborgs and vision hacked ultron himself. So what's stopping vision from putting his hands inside cyborg's head? Vision hasn't even been shown to be hackable lol

Do I need to care about if its noteworthy or not? Do you know if he overloaded his connection or whatnot? Vision's feats are of a larger magnitude than cyborgs. How about you provide feats that put cyborg on visions' level. Your argument os hacking stuff mentally is stupid...its not like vision is gonna sit still and wait for cyborg to hack him, if he even is hackable lol.

Maybe because no one has tried hacking him? Or is it because vision is unhackable because he's a living being?

What is stopping vision from hacking cyborg?

Vision would physically decimate cyborg, and you can't provide feats of vision being hackable. So get back to me when you do

#154 Posted by Batman242 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:I don't need to present feats of vision doing the same thing as ultron, when vision hacked ultron and removed him from the internet lol, its like vision factory reset ultron to nothing. Ultron already has his own hacking feats which are as impressive as cyborgs and vision hacked ultron himself. So what's stopping vision from putting his hands inside cyborg's head? Vision hasn't even been shown to be hackable lol

Do I need to care about if its noteworthy or not? Do you know if he overloaded his connection or whatnot? Vision's feats are of a larger magnitude than cyborgs. How about you provide feats that put cyborg on visions' level. Your argument os hacking stuff mentally is stupid...its not like vision is gonna sit still and wait for cyborg to hack him, if he even is hackable lol.

Maybe because no one has tried hacking him? Or is it because vision is unhackable because he's a living being?

What is stopping vision from hacking cyborg?

Vision would physically decimate cyborg, and you can't provide feats of vision being hackable. So get back to me when you do

Kudos, this is the cheapest 'argument' I've seen this far. You've said a whole lot of nothing and deflected from presenting anything tangible. Vision can't hack Cyborg and he's done nothing on Cyborg's level and the one feat you have of Vision hacking something, you won't even bother to explain it. Don't bother to continue this debate if you're honestly gonna be this lazy.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#155 Posted by panda_emperorix (3822 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision stomps and rips him apart

#156 Posted by karanrasquinha (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Cheap or not, you love feats, so can you provide any proving vision is a hackable being in the MCU?

Im getting kinda fed up of you saying vision has done nothing to be on cyborgs level, so im sticking to the above statement.

If you cant prove vision is a hackable being, then I accept that you concede

#157 Posted by Tony501 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision

#158 Posted by Batman242 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio

@karanrasquinha: There's that classic deflection of an actual argument.

That's not how a debate works and that's not how technology works. It's you who in fact needs to provide a feat that shows Vision can't be hacked. Present some form of security protocol that prevents him from being hacked, the lack of effort to hack Vision doesn't equal the ability of being impervious to hacking.

#159 Posted by Batman242 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say again, Cyborg is clearly the better technopath since he has feats of hacking machines without being connected to one.

#ChangeMyMind

#161 Posted by karanrasquinha (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: I don't need to provide feats of vision impervious of being hacked because in the movie he hasn't been portrayed to be hackable. Its like asking me to prove that superman is hackable.

Ok, lets compare cyborg to ultron, since vision hacked ultron and is clearly superior.

Cyborg mentally hacked the bat computer.Ultron mentally hacked JARVIS and the avengers database

Cyborg had to physically hack the knghtcrawler. Ultron wirelessly hacked the iron legion. This is in ultrons favor

As you can see, cyborg's feats are not as good as ultrons.

And vision DESTROYED ultron in their first and only encounter.

#ChangeMyMind

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#162 Edited by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i give up. Vision wins

#163 Edited by Daywalker88 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision does to Cyborg what he did to Ultron

#164 Posted by Batman242 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio

@karanrasquinha: I don't need to provide feats of Cyborg impervious of being hacked because in the movie he hasn't been portrayed to be hackable. Its like asking me to prove that Hulk is hackable.

This is the laziest argument and gets you nowhere. Superman nor Hulk have technological minds so it's really stupid that you'd even bring up these entirely organic beings when comparing hacking capabilities. You keep giving Ultron's feats to Vision and saying Vision is superior for hacking and can't even explain what he did.

Vision has 0 feats of hacking anything mentally but is somehow better than the guy who has hacked both Kryptonian tech and New God tech and goes on to repeatedly hack secure networks with a thought.

You're deflecting from making an actual argument again.

#165 Edited by karanrasquinha (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Im not giving ultrons feats to vision, Im saying ultron had his own impressive feats that rivalled cyborg and vision was able to undo that by touching ultrons head..

Also tell me something. Vision's mind is made up not only of technology but also part organic. This makes him more impervious than a completely technological mind, and around the same level as cyborg who also has a part organic mind

So how does mentally hacking anything help? Both vision and cyborg have been shown to be able to hack others but they themselves have never been hacked. So if neither can hack the other, vision would physically decimate cyborg..

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#166 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision stomps ( if not jobbing )