So do you think they could kill Thor then? Since they have vibranium claws? What about Hulk?
Valkyrie won't just let then slash her throat. Hawkeye can avoid it, I think she can too. The four lady warriors in Wakanda avoided it (except for the one when she got restrained by Killmonger). I mean, four humans almost beat Killmonger, he isn't just running up to anyone and slashing their throats. That is a fantasy. Surely Valkyrie is more powerful than four humans.
Edit: And no I disagree peak humans could beat Cap with a knife. Bucky couldn't. He is going to fight back, he isn't just letting you stab him. It is the same deal here.
1. Yes they can kill Thor. They wouldn't because Thor's lightning cloak would stop them from even getting close but assuming a situation where Thor is not using any lightning, is unarmed and has no weapons they could possibly win. Hulk would be harder due to his height, size and healing factor but they could at least damage him.
2. I don't that sort of scaling works. Valkyrie isn't Hawkeye. She isn't as skilled as him and I've always been a bit skeptical of that whole fight. Most of it was off screen.
3. The Dora Milaje are possibly more skilled than Valkyrie as well. There were also four of them.
4. That's the problem here. Powerful isn't the same as skilled and fast. She is much stronger than four humans but that doesn't' mean that she beats someone they could match.
5. I'm not saying any peak human but theoretically one that is fast and skilled enough can. They just have to land a hit before he does.
The situation here is that everyone can one shot. That means the faster and more skilled people win. I'm not sure they are faster but they are likely at least comparable and they are much more skilled. Even if they don't win what you said about it being a mismatch should at least be disproven.
Log in to comment