Marines stomp.

#3 Edited by RabumAlal (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkyrie

#4 Posted by Chimeroid (9266 posts) - - Show Bio

Can she survive a hail of bullets?

#5 Posted by Worldofthunder (5122 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Valkyrie's bulletproof, she wins. If not marines one-shot

#6 Posted by AtmExle (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah she wins for sure. She's def not going battle 1000 Marines in the open. She would likely be engaging 10-20 at one time, at this rate, she should clear.

#7 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

All it takes is one bullet.

#8 Posted by LEGACY6364 (7441 posts) - - Show Bio

Marines. No explanation needed.

#9 Posted by KanyeCosby (7174 posts) - - Show Bio

She has no feats to suggest that she’s bullet proof, so she dies.

#10 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Marines.

#11 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

They have explosives too. I don't see her winning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
#12 Posted by deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

If Frank Castle is one of those Marines.... Consider it done. If not probably still Marines but with difficulty. I love both the MCU and Military so could go either way. The Marine Core though... they will give Valkyrie a crap ton of force, and hell.

#13 Posted by RBT (28495 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Edited by Oscars94 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

She's bullet proof right? Also Ragnarok showed how strong she and Thor were by ripping apart ships/throwing people. I'd say they're stronger than average Asgardians .https://youtu.be/b_gRbCMhBH4?t=68

#15 Posted by ganon15 (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

She better be bullet-proof

#16 Posted by jayc1324 (26429 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Asgardians are bulletproof boys.

Judging from the fact that they are knife-proof

No Caption Provided

#17 Posted by jayc1324 (26429 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Valkyrie. They don't have anything that can hurt her assuming they just have normal firearms and grenades, she won't get tired, she can one-shot 1000 times.

#18 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:
@outside_85 said:

@rbt said:

No Caption Provided

Yes because that certainly proves that... or not.

#19 Edited by EcoBlitz (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Sif was not bothered by a shotgun in AoS iirc

https://youtu.be/quUjNQ1QO-E

Check from 1:17, but def before 1:22

#20 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: It could be argued that it was her armor that stopped the shotgun. Personally, I think Asgardians are just bullet proof, but there isn't enough evidence to say that all Asgardians are bulletproof and probably never will be as most Asgardians have little to no role in the movies and even in the TV shows.

#21 Posted by EcoBlitz (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: that would mean the guy standing less than 6ft from her told to take her down(I.e Lorelei was basically sending him to his death but he didn’t know) aimed his shotgun out of all places on her armour when she didn’t even notice his existence till after he fired the gun

#22 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@rr79: that would mean the guy standing less than 6ft from her told to take her down(I.e Lorelei was basically sending him to his death but he didn’t know) aimed his shotgun out of all places on her armour when she didn’t even notice his existence till after he fired the gun

I'm not sure what you are getting at. It is very clear that the shotgun blast does hit her armor. Are you arguing that it didn't?

#23 Posted by EcoBlitz (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: All I’m saying is either the guy is one of the worse shots possible not in the archer series or some of the shotgun pellets actually hit her at that close proximity and she’s still unbothered by it.

#24 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@rr79: All I’m saying is either the guy is one of the worse shots possible not in the archer series or some of the shotgun pellets actually hit her at that close proximity and she’s still unbothered by it.

Loading Video...

At that range and with that armor, it's unlikely any of the pellets hit anywhere but where we see. I suppose it's possible that one or two may have hit her arm, but she also has bracers on.

#25 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

Her armor wasn't. Just like Loki's wasn't bothered by the small arms fire sent at him in the opening part of Avengers, I assume thats why they wear it. Valkyrie also wears armor, but she leaves her head exposed and with a 1000 marines with guns, how likely is it that not even one of them will manage to get a bullet to hit her in the head?

#26 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: To be fair, Loki was shot at least once in the head where he has no armor, so he is bulletproof to some extent.

#27 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

@outside_85: To be fair, Loki was shot at least once in the head where he has no armor, so he is bulletproof to some extent.

Well true, but if I am not mistaken, that shot came from a pistol?

#28 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

Well true, but if I am not mistaken, that shot came from a pistol?

Yes, it was a pistol.

#29 Posted by Stahlflamme (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

Her armor wasn't. Just like Loki's wasn't bothered by the small arms fire sent at him in the opening part of Avengers, I assume thats why they wear it. Valkyrie also wears armor, but she leaves her head exposed and with a 1000 marines with guns, how likely is it that not even one of them will manage to get a bullet to hit her in the head?

They wear it to protect themselves from asgardian and alien weapons, human firearms are likely not a priority. And lets all not forget that Thor was hit by the gun of a quinjet and just got back up. Valkyrie seems to have the same stats he has based on the battle against the ships.

#30 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:
@ecoblitz said:

They wear it to protect themselves from asgardian and alien weapons, human firearms are likely not a priority. And lets all not forget that Thor was hit by the gun of a quinjet and just got back up. Valkyrie seems to have the same stats he has based on the battle against the ships.

While I personally agree with you, there just isn't enough evidence to support that all Asgardians are bullet proof.

#31 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:
@ecoblitz said:

Obviously they wear armor thats designed to counter what they most often run into. But if humans and their weapons aren't a threat to them and they know it... you could ask why Sif and Thor even bother venturing to Earth wearing armor? Also lets bear in mind that Thor is not your average Asgardian, neither is Loki. Heck, we dont even know if Valkyrie is.

#32 Edited by Stahlflamme (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Eh, they don't actually venture to earth wearing armor. Thor only put his armor on in Avengers before the battle with the Chitauri and Loki and Sif did not use armor when she came to earth for the third time to hunt a kree down. Valkyrie is pretty equal to both Thor and Loki. Well, above Loki and comparable to Thor without Mjolnir/the powers he channels with Mjolnir. Those two are bulletproof so why assume she isn't?

#33 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Eh, they don't actually venture to earth wearing armor. Thor only put his armor on in Avengers before the battle with the Chitauri and Loki and Sif did not use armor when she came to earth for the third time to hunt a kree down. Valkyrie is pretty equal to both Thor and Loki. Well, above Loki and comparable to Thor without Mjolnir/the powers he channels with Mjolnir. Those two are bulletproof so why assume she isn't?

Because thats like saying both Loki and Valkyrie should start throwing lightning around since they are all like Thor.

#34 Posted by Stahlflamme (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Except we're talking about durability not an ability neither of them displayed so far. Also I specifically said this was comparable to Thor without those abilities.

#35 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Except we're talking about durability not an ability neither of them displayed so far. Also I specifically said this was comparable to Thor without those abilities.

Of which you don't have any evidence. Or rather, we do have the opposite in fact, like Thor being able to take punches/slams from Hulk (in the arena) while Loki was creamed by the very same move (Stark Tower).

#36 Posted by picklethicc (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardians are bullet proof, check the opening of the Avengers when Loki arrives, the bullets literally bounce off his face.

#37 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardians are bullet proof, check the opening of the Avengers when Loki arrives, the bullets literally bounce off his face.

Loki isn't an Asgardian.

#38 Posted by jayc1324 (26429 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:
@outside_85 said:

@rbt said:

No Caption Provided

Yes because that certainly proves that... or not.

How does it not prove it? You just gonna look at clear evidence like that and say "nah"?

#39 Edited by jayc1324 (26429 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:
@picklethicc said:

Loki isn't an Asgardian.

If anything Loki is worse than Asgardians considering both Valkyrie and Thor stomped him, and Asgardians ran through frost giants in Thor 1. If he is bulletproof, it only follows that Asgardians like Thor and Valkyrie should be too. Unless you really think Loki has better piercing durability than Thor? And not to mention the time Thor was shot, or the time Sif was shot, or the time Elliot Randolph grabbed a blade with his hand unharmed. People still trying to argue these people aren't bulletproof is just old at this point.

Edit: Looking over your other posts in this thread, it seems you accept Thor and Loki as bulletproof but not Valk, because apparently every Asgardian needs their own bulletproof feat? So I guess we are actually never gonna get anywhere with this argument, because I doubt she will ever be shot at on Earth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
#40 Posted by deactivated-5b84aca03eae8 (6261 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot already, but is Valkyrie bulletproof?

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#41 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkyrie

#42 Posted by acebomb98 (919 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ll take 1 marine into battle and win this

#43 Posted by DammeFavour (8462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: only a pistol round hit his face, the rest hit his armor. So he's definitely resistant to small arms and nothing more by feats

#44 Posted by rem (2742 posts) - - Show Bio

If valkryie is bulletproof, she should win this. Considsring the fact thag hela threw a sword at her arm and nothing happend, id say she is

#45 Edited by Rebake (4419 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkyrie, anyone saying she gets killed by one bullet needs to present proof she is vulnerable to piercing damage from something less than an Asgardian weapons.

#46 Posted by noah_ouellette (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for greysentinel365
#47 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6305 posts) - - Show Bio

She eventually gets blown up.

#48 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

I would say Valkyrie. They don't have anything that can hurt her assuming they just have normal firearms and grenades, she won't get tired, she can one-shot 1000 times.

#49 Posted by Krystalak (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Marines gangra---

Avatar image for travistouchdown
#50 Posted by TravisTouchdown (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone is arguing if a bullet would kill her, but nothing here says they get guns...