MCU USAgent Vs. Deathlok

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Valentina sends Walker after Deathlok. Can he take him down?

Fight is in MCU Hell's Kitchen

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Ajak_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Walker

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ajak_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Stronger based on scaling, more skilled, faster, and since he has knowledge he’ll know about his weaponry and stats and will use the shield extremely agressively to dismantle him piece by piece. Mike could catch some wins via firepower and targeting system but I think John would get the drop on him in this scenario and make it a close quarters fight where Mike can’t win.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xiv: Walker doesn't appear to have a shield as US Agent, only as Cap. His second shield was left battered and discarded at the end and when he unveils himself as USAgent he has no shield on him.

How do they compare in speed? As for skill, Walker always seemed a touch mediocre there, given his dismal showing against Dora Miraje that even he acknowledged as embarrassing.

Not saying Walker won't win, mind you. Just making discussion.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CryoLancer47

Walker doesn't appear to have a shield as US Agent, only as Cap. His second shield was left battered and discarded at the end and when he unveils himself as USAgent he has no shield on him.

If Walker doesn't have his shield, then it would be quite unfair to give his opposition his gear. But he would more likely have it, since it's something he went out of his way to make after losing Steve's. Even though he wouldn't realistically need it, thanks to his stats that allowed him to no-sell a kick to the chest from Karli:

No Caption Provided

Someone who's rules about killing aren't the most strict, to say the least.

How do they compare in speed? As for skill, Walker always seemed a touch mediocre there, given his dismal showing against Dora Miraje that even he acknowledged as embarrassing.

Managed to molest base Bucky & Sam in a 2v1 when Bloodlusted. And Base Bucky, depends on which version you decide to use as his base. Ranges from:

1. Molested by Panther when he was trying his best to escape.

2. Manages to somewhat keep up with Panther, and still losing, during the Airport fight.

So it depends on which one you choose to downplay/wank base Bucky. And how seriously you take the wonky TFATWS scaling.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathlok was said to be nowhere close to Caps physical assessment in the beginning of his run in the shield series. He's not at super soldier physicals

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: I mean, I envisioned this as a H2H fight. Should have probably specified that Deathlok doesn't have any guns or anything.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven’t watched AoS, so I can’t speak on this. Appreciate the tag, though.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: You're welcome. I will be sure to tag you for both SW and MCU matches in the future ;)

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Krishnyak

Mike take this. Stronger, and also has more endurance and durability.Evene Rogers lose to Deathlok