MCU Trish Walker VS Prime Mike Tyson

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who wins?

Current Trish.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a joke...Prime Mike Tyson would eat her soul. Mike would K.O JESSICA. Mike would son Matt, one on one.
Spite thread.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Lol at any real life boxer taking down any of the Defenders.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

We never really saw much of Trish, presumably her reflexes are just insane now. The outcome here depends on how insane. If they're good enough that she can't be touched then she wins, otherwise a single hit is enough to KO her at least. We simply haven't seen enough yet to be sure.

Oh and yeah, lol at anyone who thinks he's touching a Defender.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a joke...Prime Mike Tyson would eat her soul. Mike would K.O JESSICA. Mike would son Matt, one on one.

Spite thread.

I knew you were pretty biased against the Netflix side of the MCU, but this is new

Out of curiosity...why?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9
deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike beats her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread.

How? Matt has like every physical advantage barring maybe striking. The skill gap isn't even worth debating, it's so obvious.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: Lol Paytience is gonna be triggered that you brought up "skill gap", there's a decent chance he's gonna write an angry essay about why you have no idea what you're talking about (according to him at least)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: He needs to accept the truth. In reality no real life martial artist would be able to replicate Matt's showing against Elektra or season 2 Nobu.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: He needs to accept the truth. In reality no real life martial artist would be able to replicate Matt's showing against Elektra or season 2 Nobu.

Oh you're right, but he won't

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@danieldaripper said:

You've done this with him before?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@danieldaripper said:

You've done this with him before?

Hahaha ooohhh yeah

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

@danieldaripper: Lol Paytience is gonna be triggered that you brought up "skill gap", there's a decent chance he's gonna write an angry essay about why you have no idea what you're talking about (according to him at least)

Provide a damn metric for skill that isn't absolutely circular and ass backwards. You don't have any idea what you're talking about. He's more skilled in what? Basically you're just SHIT talking right now arcus, because you know flat out that you lost every debate on the subject so far.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

Provide a damn metric for skill that isn't absolutely circular and ass backwards. You don't have any idea what you're talking about. He's more skilled in what? Basically you're just SHIT talking right now arcus, because you know flat out that you lost every debate on the subject so far.

^yep, there it is

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trish only has a great reflex feat atm.

Really no reason to start using her in battle-oriented threads against opponents of this caliber.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@paytience said:
@arcus1 said:

^yep, there it is

Damn it's like you can see into the future.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@paytience said:
@arcus1 said:

^yep, there it is

There, you go being an ass again.
That's an not an "angry essay"...this is you basically being a facetious dick because you can't back up your point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Season 3 Trish is gonna be a beast.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It should be a rule that a character must be able to beat rorschach before being able to be used.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678 said:

It should be a rule that a character must be able to beat rorschach before being able to be used.

I think the lowest limit should be Kick-Ass as far as Live Action is concerned.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dstreet45: @thedeathstroke: kick ass would also be a good gate keeper.

I think a minimum would help deter spite threads. Like this one

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Arcus1

Anyone wanna give me a spoiler on what happens with Trish? Idk when I'll get around to watching Jessica Jones

@arcus1 said:
@paytience said:
@arcus1 said:

^yep, there it is

More like he's predictable

That's an not an "angry essay"...this is you basically being a facetious dick because you can't back up your point.

So far everyone else agrees your point is wrong, so why bother arguing what's obvious to everyone else?

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678: Not really, it’s only spite because of the particular matchup. Not because of the power level.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Paytience

@arcus1 said:

Anyone wanna give me a spoiler on what happens with Trish? Idk when I'll get around to watching Jessica Jones

@danieldaripper said:
@arcus1 said:
@paytience said:
@arcus1 said:

^yep, there it is

More like he's predictable
More like you're over here deliberately talking shit. That's what's going on.

@paytience said:

So far everyone else agrees your point is wrong, so why bother arguing what's obvious to everyone else?

Who is everybody else? And that would be fine either way..."everyone else" has a wrong opinion. I'm not gonna argue ridiculousness with you just because other people are just as ignorant.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstroke: nah it's high unlikely if trish could even beat to lowest of the low street level teir so it is a power level question.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AngelJax

@arcus1:

Jessica has powers on account of experimentation. Long story short, Trish tracks down the same company that experimented on Jessica to gain powers on her on, which evidently worked.

In the last episode of S2, Trish drops her phone and die to an inhuman display of reflex and coordination, catches it on her shoe

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9
deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: It annoyed me how they waited all season to give her ppwers.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyanIsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

afaik Trish didn't do anything special. Mike Tyson puts her out for the 10 count.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience:

If you think we're all beneath you, then why do you keep coming back here?

@angeljax said:

@arcus1:

Jessica has powers on account of experimentation. Long story short, Trish tracks down the same company that experimented on Jessica to gain powers on her on, which evidently worked.

In the last episode of S2, Trish drops her phone and die to an inhuman display of reflex and coordination, catches it on her shoe

No Caption Provided

Interesting

Looks like she's got potential, but not enough to make her useable yet

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

@paytience:

What the hell are you talking about bro? You and @danieldaripper were literally in here talking shit. That's what you were doing...not having a discussion or contributing in any way, literally just making snide ass comments about me personally. Now you're trying to make this out into me doing what? Responding to that?

You're flat out ridiculous dude.

@angeljax said:

@arcus1:

No Caption Provided

Interesting

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trish's reaction feat is as good or better than ANY real world human. That was the point of showing it, since she literally didn't even begin to extend her foot until the phone was inches from the ground.

Trish has grappling and Judo training, which Mike would be clueless against. She faired pretty while against a trained soldier, Nuke, while she was amped, which is probably her basic level of speed/coordination now.

I'm legitimately not sure Mike can take her.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: I'm referring to the many times you've complained about how ignorant other people here seem to you, it's a pretty common trend, I'm just curious why you keep coming back here if you think so many people are clueless compared to you?

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trish's reaction feat is as good or better than ANY real world human. That was the point of showing it, since she literally didn't even begin to extend her foot until the phone was inches from the ground.

Trish has grappling and Judo training, which Mike would be clueless against. She faired pretty while against a trained soldier, Nuke, while she was amped, which is probably her basic level of speed/coordination now.

I'm legitimately not sure Mike can take her.

lol...no it's not.
More to the point...she isn't touching Tyson. He has faster hands, hits harder, quicker feet, and better defensive abilities than any non-powered netflix character...and he's better in all those categories other than striking power than even the powered ones. Even then, we could still make good arguments about him having the better overall knockout ability.

Tyson clowns her...he can throw 8-10 full powered punches in a second, cover the entire ring behind punches and slips in half a second, and cut angles she isn't even good enough to recognize he cut yet...and he's one of the best defensive fighters of all time. Hell you can compare his bag work to Daredevil's even...Tyson is faster, with more varied punches, far better head movement, and basically better everything than even him.

Trish doesn't have any real grappling training...she has some Krav training, but sheisn't good enough at any of that to overcome Mike's physical and mechanical advantages. Say what you want-boxers are undefeated in challenge matches against every art that wasn't represented by EXXTTRREEEMMMEELLLYYY high level grapplers.

Mike trounces her...put any of the netflix fighters in a ring or room with him, and it doesn't matter if it's a street fight, they wouldn't be able to do anything to beat him. He leave their lines too quickly, and trap them in the pocket too well...and he's way too quick handed and physically gifted to allow any mistakes...they get floored.

Mike is a beast:

Loading Video...
Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

@paytience: I'm referring to the many times you've complained about how ignorant other people here seem to you, it's a pretty common trend, I'm just curious why you keep coming back here if you think so many people are clueless compared to you?

By "complained" you mean pointing out how their arguments are factually, observably and historically wrong? Why don't you scurry off to one of those threads and address the points made rather than dance around here whining about it?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience:

Lol I’ve done that plenty of times

In this instance, your points would be great for arguing that Charlie Cox/Chris Brewster doing choreography for Daredevil would lose to Mike Tyson, nothing to show that Daredevil the character would lose to Mike Tyson

Just for clarity, I assume you don’t think Mike would be able to beat any higher up fighter from Agents of Shield? What about someone like Widow or Hawkeye?

I gotta go, but maybe I’ll continue this later (or maybe someone else will respond

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Paytience

@arcus1 said:

@paytience:

Lol I’ve done that plenty of times

No, you haven't. What you have done is cry about how I think only my metric of "skill" is applicable, even though I have never once made the dumbass argument that one person wins because "skillz".

In this instance, your points would be great for arguing that Charlie Cox/Chris Brewster doing choreography for Daredevil would lose to Mike Tyson, nothing to show that Daredevil the character would lose to Mike Tyson
Which is bull shit, because there are plenty of people that Mike Tyson would of trounced had they fought. Punisher for example, could not beat Mike. The Dogs of Hell? Mike would of one shot just about all of them.
Also, there you go trying to hide behind the 4th wall again...since what you actual see in the show doesn't fit your made up narrative, you try to redirect to something that doesn't matter at all. that scene wasn't charlie cox or Chris Brewster, that scene was Daredevil. Keep it up.

Just for clarity, I assume you don’t think Mike would be able to beat any higher up fighter from Agents of Shield? What about someone like Widow or Hawkeye?
No...why would he. They are entirely different fighters and every single one of them are superior in head up fights than Daredevil. It's conceivable that he might be able to, but the angle you're trying to force is not a reasonable one at all. That's a ridiculous argument and is only applicable from you because YOU think DD is on their level and want that to be accepted despite the lack of applicable feats. He isn't there...they are. Period.
Widow or Hawkeye specifically? Same answer. Lock them in a room with him, and they stand a good chance of getting ktfo.
I gotta go, but maybe I’ll continue this later (or maybe someone else will respond

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyson destroy

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

@paytience:

@angeljax said:

@arcus1:

No Caption Provided

Interesting

Honestly, that wasn't that impressive. It's really not any better than a person dropping a glass off the counter and catching it before it hits the ground, something many people have done many times.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: That's honestly not even remotely the same.

Try catching the glass inches from the ground while with the tip of your shoe.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RR79

@angeljax said:

@rr79: That's honestly not even remotely the same.

Try catching the glass inches from the ground while with the tip of your shoe.

Yes it is the same, I have done and seen people knock something off a counter and literally catch it before it falls a few inches. It's not that impressive at all. It is well within the realm of normal human reactions, not even real world peak human.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RR79

@angeljax said:

@rr79: Sure

Sure? Dude you haven't been around much if you think that was impressive in any way. Seriously, work in any kitchen in the world, you will see better reactions than that, and they are far from even real world peak human.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Idk maybe I just don't hang with a lot of people Who can catch falling objects with their foot.

Honestly, the reflex part of the feat isn't the impressive part. It's the way Trish catches her phone and the fact that she was barely trying, it just naturally happened.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RR79

@angeljax said:

@rr79: Idk maybe I just don't hang with a lot of people Who can catch falling objects with their foot.

Honestly, the reflex part of the feat isn't the impressive part. It's the way Trish catches her phone and the fact that she was barely trying, it just naturally happened.

It happens about the same, natural instinct when you drop something is to try and catch it. I'm not saying she won't become impressive, because she did have that operation and I kept expecting them to show something from that, but that specific instance wasn't even real life peak human reaction. It was a nice little nod to say they are going to further explore it though next season.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing impressive about Trish’s feat was the coordination aspect. Which is useless here. Mike kills her with a punch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike stomps 10 versions of her at the same time and no her reflex feat was not that impressive either.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyson could beat 30 of her with a pair of brass knuckles.