MCU Thor without Hammer vs Blacksuit Tobey-Man

• 85 results
Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aside from abc logic using hulk and ironman fights thor has no striking feat above tobey

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:
@krleavenger said:

@g2_: Thor's. Train feat is overrated like he stopped the train easily right away while webbs helped him (not a huge factor but makes feat less impressive if he did it with his bare hands). Not to mention that he put so much strains on his body that he was so weak that one weak punch from Dock Ock one shotted him and left him KOed for hours. And his striking power is not a whole lot by feats, only benching/pressing/lifting strength unless I forgot something. Thor's lifting strength by my analyzis is more than 10 000 tons and striking power should be on the same level if not greater.

Based on what?

@krleavenger said:

@g2_: Thor's. Train feat is overrated like he stopped the train easily right away while webbs helped him (not a huge factor but makes feat less impressive if he did it with his bare hands). Not to mention that he put so much strains on his body that he was so weak that one weak punch from Dock Ock one shotted him and left him KOed for hours. And his striking power is not a whole lot by feats, only benching/pressing/lifting strength unless I forgot something. Thor's lifting strength by my analyzis is more than 10 000 tons and striking power should be on the same level if not greater.

Great, but what showing is that figure based off of?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: seriously m totally waiting for him to justify his analysis. It just seems like he pulled that number out his ass

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@buildhare: I'm on my phone so can't explain right now.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is too durable

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Thor has nothing on Spiderman in H2H

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor slugged it out with Hulk without the hammer, blocked a highly leveraged over-head pound from hulk and stood up under the weight of it as Hulk shoved down. Thor slugged it out with Kurse and survived a merciless pounding into the grount showing outrageous durability. Thor had an extended fight (mostly off camera unfortunately) with Vibranium Ultron, which is a highly upgraded body with the mind that was winning a h2h fight with Captain America.

Mcguiderman can't hit hard enough to hurt Thor. He's far more mobile, but when Mcquiderman hits him with webs, Thor is going to pull a Cap, yank him off a building and KO him.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@fortified_hooligan: That was worthy Thor's feats if I recall correctly

I don't understand what you are saying here, khael.

I was picking examples for thor from Avengers 1 in the hilicarrier, Thor the dark world after Loki pretends to cut off Thor's hand, and Age of Ultron in the fight in the church.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still awestruck that people actually think Tobey has a chance here.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor wins.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

Thor's not gonna have 20 seconds to citybust before Spidey pummels him in a flash and has already swung out of sight and is swooping back for round 2. Ultimately Thor though.

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still closer than people are saying, IMO. But I'd lean Thor.

Edstone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seems to have forgotten that this is blacksuit-Spidey. How much did the symbiote amp him? Also the suit at least dampened his morals, even tho he's not morals off. Stalemate?

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Thor eventually tags Spidey and dazes him/KO's him. No one has provided a shred of evidence that suggests Toby can hurt Thor, so it's all up to wether or not Thor can eventually tag him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Avatar image for sleeping_and_eating
sleeping_and_eating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is MCU Thor? I've always personally had him above Iron Man in strength but below Hulk and Vision.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why doesn't Thor fry him with lightning again?

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

i dont see how thor is losing

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How long can slowdinson hold his breath?

Cause that's about as long as he has after peter chokes him to death with web.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobey speed blitzes

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw said:

Tobey stomps his ass. Faster, stronger, better

Can you expand on this?

For one, Thor hasn't really shown that good of a physical strenght. I'd doubt he'd hurt Tobey considering that Tobey endured through Sandman's punches without getting knocked out. Same punches made the whole environment around shake, and that wasn't even black suit Tobey. Thor doesn't have striking power to take him out, and honestly, he doesn't have the strenght to overpower him either. He's also fast enough to evade all of Thor's hits and MAYBE do some damage to him.

I may have exaggerated on the stomp part, but Tobey could eventually win.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why doesn't Thor fry him with lightning again?

i don;t know maybe cause he does not have his hammer? lol

As for battle Thor can't tag Spidey so Tobey wins in tough battle

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:
@captain_batman_ftw said:

Tobey stomps his ass. Faster, stronger, better

Can you expand on this?

For one, Thor hasn't really shown that good of a physical strenght. I'd doubt he'd hurt Tobey considering that Tobey endured through Sandman's punches without getting knocked out. Same punches made the whole environment around shake, and that wasn't even black suit Tobey. Thor doesn't have striking power to take him out, and honestly, he doesn't have the strenght to overpower him either. He's also fast enough to evade all of Thor's hits and MAYBE do some damage to him.

I may have exaggerated on the stomp part, but Tobey could eventually win.

Thor crushing Tony's armor like a soda can, while Thor was weakened, is a better strength feat Tobey has ever displayed. The Sandman feat is insane (I think even you're underselling it) but Thor should KO Tobey quite handily seeing how his fists are capable of hurting Hulk. Tobey is much more agile (not even close) but Thor will tag him and Thor still has lightning.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#83 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I don't get the repeated mentions of the train feat at all. I feel like there's things that people just don't understand, like the fact that he was never actually hit by the train, that force applied to your whole body is not the same as that same amount of force concentrated to about fist size and applied to one part of your body, that the way he slowed the train applied pressure much slower than it would be if he were punched by thor, etc. Someone even made an outright false claim that he broke steel tracks with his foot and was unharmed depite the tracks being wood and there being a shot that was nothing other than him grimacing and holding his leg to show how it had harmed him.

I also don't get how people act like he was never hit by anyone in these movies in order to suggest Thor could never tag him, but that's something else.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Draw. Tobey can't hurt Thor, but Thor can't tag Spidey.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DaDivineKing

Thor stomps, lmao.

Spidey has no way of hurting Thor, but Odinson can --- and most definitely will --- tag him and when he does, it's gonna be all she wrote for Toby

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw:

He rarely demonstrates his physical strength but when he has its been much better then Tobey.

IIRC Sandmans best striking feat is knocking part of the supports for a building under construction (I don't think that Rami meant the city was literally shaking for a few blocks), Whereas Thor has shown himself to be capable of hurting people like Hulk and Iron Man, who are significantly more durable in every way than tobey.

Tobey doesn't have the feats to hurt someone who can walk off falls from the lower atmosphere, survive beatings from people who can lift and throw several hundred tons easily and punch through forefields and still be able to fight within the hour or survive city level explosions while only being knocked unconscious.

And Tobey isn't Garfield. He'll dance around him for a while like any Spiderman should, but he can't do it forever.

SMT3AND5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe back in the days there are people actually believe Thor would lose to Spiderman.

Even the phase 1 Thor already displays feats that are far surpass anything Tobey Spiderman has ever done.