MCU Thor w/ Stormbreaker vs Superman w/ WW's sword

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_kingoflatveria: lol. Like if you want to laugh at readily bad debating, just go through the replies between me and MoTM. He actually implied IM from his first movie is more durable than IW Thor

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By deltahuman

@ecoblitz:

1. Depends.

You could say punching Nam-Ek from a mile away into trains which toppled at least 2 trains is his best feat. M I don't know how much a train I supposed to weigh but it's surely several hundred tons, maybe thousands.

But me personally, I consider his World engine feat to be the best. The World engine terraformed Earth into Krypton. We saw how Kryptonian atmosphere robs him of his strength and durabilty. He also bleeds from his mouth. But despite all that he was strong enough to overcome the immense gravity beam of the engine, be in its path and one shot it. Mind you, Kryptonian metal is so durable, it withstood all kinds of human weaponry from bullets to missiles. It was plowing through multiple skyscrapers without a scratch. Kryptonian metal can preserve its structural integrity even when pulled by a black hole and survive being in it. The fact that Superman destroyed (one shotted) the World Engine while being extremely weakened is a super impressive feat and I think its his best.

2. I don't know how you assumed Stormbreaker could one shot Hulk. Hulk has better piercing durability than Thanos.

Besides. IW Thor isn't any different from Ragnarok Thor. He only got a heat resistance feat in IW. In the beginning, Thanos who by feats is much weaker than Superman defeated Thor. Thor couldn't break free from Ebony Maw's telekinetic metal restraints. Besides, Stormbreaker has one feat of cutting Thanos but Thanos doesn't have durability remotely close to Superman. Superman is functionally invulnerable and has no sold everything thrown at him yet even 30 mm depleted Uranium bullets. He has only been harmed in the presence of Kryptonite, a substance that makes him street level. Also Superman's Flash level speed mean s both Stormbreaker and Thor will essentially be statues to him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another punching bag for Superman. R.I.P. Slowdinson !

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok... So... Supes is bloodlusted here... Massive mismatch, Superman could take probably 6 or 7/10 against IW Thor by himself, specially if bloodlusted, with the sword it becomes 10/10 in his favor, Supes is going to go for a fatal slash every single time, and it is all that is needed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:
@motm said:
@themaximus said:
@thanosii said:

Dianas sword cant cut Thor.

1. It cut Doomsday who has no piercing feats other than tanking bullets

2. Ares destroyed its predecessor with a finger

3. Cut a car in half something the bifrost does as a side effect and it cant hurt Thor

4, Steppenwolfs axe tanked it and it has no feats above Thor

5. STEPPENWOLF armour tanked it and his durability is below Thor.

For the sword to make a difference you need to show feats it can even cut Thor

Pretty much this ^^.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All you can really do is prove delusional people wrong over and over again, and sometimes not even that's enough.

OT He gets his head cut off before he blinks.

Well, there's a problem with those gifs of yours...

1. Thor was stabbed with an Asgardian blade. Aaaaaaaaaand can you estimate how strong are Asgardian blades ?

2. That is an illusion planned by Thor and Loki to trick Malekith.

3. Doomsday doesn't have Stormbreaker Thor's level of durability. Maybe yes, maybe not hard to say

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman does not need Diana's blade to beat Thor.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: cool.

1. So take his best striking feat, do you think it can floor Thor with his new IW durability feat? If so, how many strikes?

2. Because it over powered the IG beam? Damaged Thanos?? No hulk is not more durable. IW Ironman would beat hulk and tony could barely make Thanos bleed. Cull Obsidian was going to lay the smack down on Hulk had Ebony not stopped him.

Everything you mentioned that happened pre stormbreaker is irrelevant tbh don’t you agree? Also, it’s not just a heat resistance feat, it’s an all round durability bump, a great one at that.

30mm uranium depleted bullets? I can’t hinestly seem to remember.

But by comparison, Part 1 Ironman has tanked 20mm jet fire, F-22 fire and forget missle, A tank shell, and dropping from the sky with no lasting damage(no damage at all iirc) and the only problem being a paint job. Thor is faaaaaaaaaaar more durable than said tony.

I’m not touching the speed argument. Superman is currently the fastest known thing(minus flash) in both the DCEU and MCU.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how Clark has no swordmanship skills and Thor has the reaction speed to easily one shot

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor still

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins.

ironbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with or without the sword.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman takes this.

Thor is above Supes physically now, but not in terms of speed.

And considering he got stabbed by Loki twice and had to duck away from Bullets, Doomsday has shown bullet proof and was still injured by Diana's sword after getting hit by a nuke.

The best feat for thor's durability is the Bifrost, but other than that Dragon decapitation, there's no telling if it's as powerful as the plot intended it to be since it's featless.

Other than Thor's hammer and Odin's staff, there isn't anything special about Asgardian weapons. I mean Hela's army was grazed through by an AK 47.

So, what is the oh so amazing piercing feat for thor that suggests that he can't be cut by Diana's sword?

@red_ruby_petal: what do you think?

comicdragninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

make speed equalized then this will be 10x more epic.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how Clark has no swordmanship skills and Thor has the reaction speed to easily one shot

I don't think swinging a sword at a statue would require much swordsmanship skill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: wow the Thor hate is real lol

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: wow the Thor hate is real lol

Why? The speed gap between Superman and Thor is quite clear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: in what sense? Travel Speed? Combat speed? Reaction speed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Difference in speed is to massive. Superman wins.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@sladerulez: I have made my argument a lot about this and Superman's speed gap is still too much for Thor. With a sword he gets 1 shotted. You should check out Chronicplane's thread battle of the week superman vs thor. And no his physicals aren't better yet IMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: @empressofdread: scans proving he can blitz Thor? Thor has massively hypersonic reactions without trying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: scans proving he can blitz Thor? Thor has massively hypersonic reactions without trying.

If you are not kidding I would like scans for Thor having sub-sonic reactions let alone massively hyper sonic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: the main one that comes to mind is deflecting the Destroyer blast which he reacted to after it was fired.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Avatar_of_Gaea

@DammeFavour: well no has presented scans or gifs so why would I?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: the main one that comes to mind is deflecting the Destroyer blast which he reacted to after it was fired.

Unquantifiable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Our arguments are to no avail. Thor is still leading in voted btw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piercing the sword is better. Everything else stormbreaker.

Its grants flight, channeling powerfull lightning blasts, still potentially very good at piercing, can be pulled back to the hand if its lost, can teleport via bifrost.

Had i chance to choose id take stormbreaker any day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: I'll try to find a way to quantify it for you

Wait you realise the gaps in your argument ? Are you kidding me mate ?

@empressofdread: scans proving he can blitz Thor? Thor has massively hypersonic reactions without trying.

So basically you already said that Thor is massively Hyper sonic and then I asked you to prove that he is sub-sonic and now you are going to go ahead and quantify them for me? What were you doing until now and why would you make such an argument in the first place when even you have to go ahead and quantify them.

OT: Its your head-cannon and it wont even be accurate.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Just wait for JL or any DCEU movie to have its next shining moment of feats. IW is a pretty new movie so it is expected.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Is the release date for JL 2 confirmed ? So we have one movie Aquaman coming this year. Shazam and Wonder Woman 2 coming next year. Idk if they are even making the flash movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: "quantify it for YOU" if you can use the internet, you should be able to read kind sir.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: "quantify it for YOU" if you can use the internet, you should be able to read kind sir.

Sir, please quantify it first. I am perfectly capable of using the internet thanks for the suggestion. If you hadn't done it already why would you use it in the first place still.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: not my calc lol but the beam practically moves instantly. I'll link the calc when I find it

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@empressofdread: If you search up now its next year june. Hope they make it better than the first.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Yeah they have got much work to do. But not sure why they are not doing a Superman movie. He might appear in Shazam though not sure.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

So take his best striking feat, do you think it can floor Thor with his new IW durability feat? If so, how many strikes?

Again, in IW, he only got a heat resistance feat. Not durability. His blunt and piercing force durability is the same. Looking at how many strikes it took Hulk to floor Thor in Ragnarok, I'll say it won't take more than 10 full powered blows from Superman and I'm being generous here

Because it over powered the IG beam? Damaged Thanos?? No hulk is not more durable. IW Ironman would beat hulk and tony could barely make Thanos bleed. Cull Obsidian was going to lay the smack down on Hulk had Ebony not stopped him. I've been telling this in multiple threads.

First of all that IG beam you're talking about has no feats. Neither did Thanos use power of all the gems. Using all the gems melts the gauntlet. Thanos used that only once. At other times he never used full power of any gem. If he did, he could've one shotted every one of them since power gem alone can one shot all life in a planet. But almost everyone on Titan tanked a power gem blast. The beam from Thanos that Stormbreaker overpowered has no feats so justifying how powerful it was is impossible. Regarding Thanos himself, his best piercing durability is no selling 5.56 mm bullets from Bucky. He was attacked by two other cutting/piercing weapons, Stark's swords and Stormbreaker and both of them cut him. Superman no sold 30mm bullets so he automatically has better durability feats than Thanos. In blunt force Thanos has the edge but Hulk definitely has better piercing durability than Thanos since Hulk tanked 7.62 mm from the Quinjet.

Also, How do you figure that Cull would've beaten Hulk when they didn't fight at all?

Everything you mentioned that happened pre stormbreaker is irrelevant tbh don’t you agree?

I don't think so. In IW, Thor only has a heat resistance feat. His other feats are almost the same.

Also, it’s not just a heat resistance feat, it’s an all round durability bump, a great one at that.

How is tanking an energy beam an all round durability feat. Thor didn't tank any blunt or piercing force.

30mm uranium depleted bullets? I can’t hinestly seem to remember.

From A10 Thunderbolt in MoS

But by comparison, Part 1 Ironman has tanked 20mm jet fire, F-22 fire and forget missle, A tank shell, and dropping from the sky with no lasting damage(no damage at all iirc) and the only problem being a paint job. Thor is faaaaaaaaaaar more durable than said tony.

How do you figure that Thor has better piercing durability than Tony when he hasn't tanked even 5.56 mm on screen. And Stark's suits are very inconsistent. Some suits like the Avengers suit has tanked being in the inside of the helicarrier propeller while others got destroyed by Bucky gripping it hard.

I’m not touching the speed argument. Superman is currently the fastest known thing(minus flash) in both the DCEU and MCU.

By speed alone Thor is no match for Superman with or without Stormbreaker since both Thor and his weapon are gonna be statues to him.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how is this thread not locked

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Superman stomps

TheGallowsGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TheGallowsGod

Superman takes this.

@jashro44 This thread should be locked lol

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Superman one shots a statue.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman low diff

dcuwins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

why lie mate?

pepper clearly tells iron man that his suit had bullet holes in iron man one.

Loading Video...

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In this scenario Superman wins since he actually has the means to put Thor down quickly.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#147 krisbishop  Moderator

@xlr87t3 said:

Does Thor have any neck feats?

This reply wasn't getting enough love

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcuwins: Lie? String word there mate.

You do know throughout the entire Baghdad scenes he was no selling bullets and he took a fire and forget missle(it detonated before it hit him butit was really close) also tank shell(if tankscsn target humanlid flying suits) and sky fall, and also 20mmbullets. But yeah, let’s say it damagedhim lol

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gateofbabylon: most people don’t get it lol. Them neck feats days were hilarious

Tronmest35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Tronmest35

I really don't understand why people lowball agrarian daggers. Their civilisation is more advanced than Earth for crying out loud. We don't know what kind of material they use for their daggers anyway,but it ain't steel anyway. Might be of a more durable material.Besides Thor,like all asgardians have weak piercing force durability when facing opponents of superhuman strength,and wielding asgardian blades.