Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@motm said:
@jexsu said:

1. On weaker opponents.

2. That was the start of the illusion, Thor was NOT actually stabbed.

3. That's because there wasn't any new piercing attacks shown to affect him.

1. Doomsday eats Thor? And he has better piercing durability feats.

2. Again, I think he was actually stabbed. And he got stabbed by an even more pathetic dagger in Avengers so his piercing durability is at that level.

3. No, it's because he didn't get hit with any piercing attacks and therefore didn't get any piercing durability feats. It's the same as when he was pierced easily.

@jexsu said:
@motm said:

We can debate about in that thread.

There's nothing to debate about that. She has never cut anyone's head off who has post-IW Thor's level of durability.

You seem to be under the impression the star feat is some all encompassing durability feat. It doesn't work like that. Just because Peter Dinklage said in a very tacked on accent "you're taking the full force of the star", does not mean that's what happened.

It also doesn't mean that get can't still get cut and stabbed, not sure why you think that? Especially by a magic sword wielded by people as strong as Clark and Diana.

1. Doomsday has never eaten anyone to say that he could eat someone on Thor's level. Even then, yes, I agree -- Thor does have better piercing durability feats.

2. No, he wasn't. It was part of the illusion. That "stab" happened exactly when Thor rolled down the hill, Loki dropped down to shit-talk him, then proceeded to hack off his hand when Thor called for Mjolnir. It was quite obvious.

3. I... just said that. And it's not that same, considering he has gotten way stronger since then.

It is an all-encompassing durability. It's one of the biggest instances of Thor near-tanking anything as powerful as the force (pressure and heat effects) of a dying star in any MCU thus far. And if it's stated and shown, it's undoubtedly and unarguably what happened.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By EcoBlitz

@motm: So basically you calling me a fanboy was nonsensical, thanks for agreeing with me.

You brought up asguardian blades piercing Thor, I asked what have they failed to pierce that makes them piercing Thor a low showing for Thor. Simple logic really.

You used doomsday’s walking off something Ironman in his First movie showing would walk off with total ease, that’s what he had to do here.

I don’t have to, you’re the one that brough up asguardian blades lol.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Diana’s sword not being able to cut Thor. OT: still have to watch IW.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

1. Doomsday has never eaten anyone to say that he could eat someone on Thor's level. Even then, yes, I agree -- Thor does have better piercing durability feats.

2. No, he wasn't. It was part of the illusion. That "stab" happened exactly when Thor rolled down the hill, Loki dropped down to shit-talk him, then proceeded to hack off his hand when Thor called for Mjolnir. It was quite obvious.

3. I... just said that. And it's not that same, considering he has gotten way stronger since then.

It is an all-encompassing durability. It's one of the biggest instances of Thor near-tanking anything as powerful as the force (pressure and heat effects) of a dying star in any MCU thus far. And if it's stated and shown, it's undoubtedly and unarguably what happened.

1. Doomsday has better piercing durability feats. Thor dove from quinjet fire while DD ate tank shredder fire.

2. Fair enough.

3. So then why do you assume he can now tank a sword to the neck?

It is not an all encompassing durability feat, why do you think that? I'm honestly curious. Why does him almost dying from the heat of a star make him impervious to piercing weapons?

@ecoblitz said:

@motm: So basically you calling me a fanboy was nonsensical, thanks for agreeing with me.

You brought up asguardian blades piercing Thor, I asked what have they failed to pierce that makes them piercing Thor a low showing for Thor. Simple logic really.

You used doomsday’s walking off something Ironman in his First movie showing would walk off with total ease, that’s what he had to do here.

I don’t have to, you’re he one hat brough up asguardian blades lol.

I don't know of every feat for Asgardian daggers like you obviously do, maybe you could help me out with things they failed to pierce? Or even easier, can you show or name ONE Asgardian dagger feat that puts them past Diana's sword?

The fact you're trying to equate Iron Man's durability to Doomdays is honestly laughable.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:
@jexsu said:

1. Doomsday has better piercing durability feats. Thor dove from quinjet fire while DD ate tank shredder fire.

2. Fair enough.

3. So then why do you assume he can now tank a sword to the neck?

It is not an all encompassing durability feat, why do you think that? I'm honestly curious. Why does him almost dying from the heat of a star make him impervious to piercing weapons?

@ecoblitz said:

I don’t have to, you’re he one hat brough up asguardian blades lol.

I don't know of every feat for Asgardian daggers like you obviously do, maybe you could help me out with things they failed to pierce? Or even easier, can you show or name ONE Asgardian dagger feat that puts them past Diana's sword?

The fact you're trying to equate Iron Man's durability to Doomdays is honestly laughable.

1. It wasn't a Quinjet. Because the force of rapid bullets might hurt? Both Sif and Loki have tanked bullets, albeit with lower force, but it's enough to safe that Thor, whom is massively more powerful than either of them, can tank higher -- to an extent. And a dying star's force (pressure and heat effects) are hundreds of times greater than any bullet, regardless of Thor's almost dying.

2. Good. Glad we can let that go.

3. The same thing I stated in "1." could apply here, as well, but against bladed weapons. But you and I and some others know that Thor has only ever been "pierced" by an Asgardian blade -- and in Ragnarok, Hela's magical blades/spikes. It's true that Diana's sword has cut off Doomsday's hand and cut him across the thigh (if I recall correctly), but where you think Thor's durability to piercing is weaker than Doomsday's, I say Thor is better in that category since nothing has been shown to harm Thor in manner other than Loki and Hela's attacks.

If you honestly believe Diana's sword is more powerful than the might of a dying star... our little back and forth about it is over. That is over-hyping Diana to a new degree.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: I don’t have to do anything lol, you’re the one that brought up the asguardian dagger feats, I’m asking you why you think it’s a bad showing for Thor by showing me things they’ve failed to pierce. If they haven’t failed to pierce anything why is that a bad showing for Thor, that’s basically what I’m asking you. Simple logic lol.

I’m not. You mentioned surviving 30mm as a feat to why he has better piercing durability. I mentioned tony walking off Anti aircraft missles and falling from the atmosphere with the only trouble being he’d have to do another paint job and That was Tony’s first movie. Thor straight up has all round better durability by miles compared to Infinity War tony. It’s truly not surprising you couldn’t see my point tbh.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu: He also believes DCEU Batman can beat IW Ironman with Shock arrows and turret gun bullets.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MoTM

@jexsu said:

1. It wasn't a Quinjet. Because the force of rapid bullets might hurt? Both Sif and Loki have tanked bullets, albeit with lower force, but it's enough to safe that Thor, whom is massively more powerful than either of them, can tank higher -- to an extent. And a dying star's force (pressure and heat effects) are hundreds of times greater than any bullet, regardless of Thor's almost dying.

2. Good. Glad we can let that go.

3. The same thing I stated in "1." could apply here, as well, but against bladed weapons. But you and I and some others know that Thor has only ever been "pierced" by an Asgardian blade -- and in Ragnarok, Hela's magical blades/spikes. It's true that Diana's sword has cut off Doomsday's hand and cut him across the thigh (if I recall correctly), but where you think Thor's durability to piercing is weaker than Doomsday's, I say Thor is better in that category since nothing has been shown to harm Thor in manner other than Loki and Hela's attacks.

If you honestly believe Diana's sword is more powerful than the might of a dying star... our little back and forth about it is over. That is over-hyping Diana to a new degree.

1. Again, nothing there suggest Thor has better piercing durability than Doomsday. DD tanked tank shredder rounds and a nuke. His is better, Thor has been pierced by any number of random daggers.

2. Yes, so why if Hela's magical blades were able to pierce him, than Diana's wouldn't? And I say DDs durability>>>Loki and Hela's attacks. That's not the best logic either, as Diana's swords simply have better feats than Lokis or Helas. Just because it's Lokis or Helas weapons doesn't mean that's the only reason they pierced him.

Never said that, I said you're wrong to assume it counts as an all encompassing durability feat when it definitely doesn't. No one counts the nuke as blunt force feats for DD and Superman. Again, you have literally no reason to assume he would suddenly be impervious to piercing after that, why would you?

@ecoblitz said:

@motm: I don’t have to do anything lol, you’re the one that brought up the asguardian dagger feats, I’m asking you why you think it’s a bad showing for Thor by showing me things they’ve failed to pierce. If they haven’t failed to pierce anything why is that a bad showing for Thor, that’s basically what I’m asking you. Simple logic lol.

I’m not. You mentioned surviving 30mm as a feat to why he has better piercing durability. I mentioned tony walking off Anti aircraft missles and falling from the atmosphere with the only trouble being he’d have to do another paint job and That was Tony’s first movie. Thor straight up has all round better durability by miles compared to Infinity War tony. It’s truly not surprising you couldn’t see my point tbh.

I'm sorry but if you don't realize asking me what they failed to pierce is an asinine question then we're done here. I asked you very simply to give me ONE good feat and you can't do it.

You didn't have a point, still don't.

Again, what feats for Asgard daggers are better than Diana's sword? Name one.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By EcoBlitz

@motm: You keep asking me to basically prove YOUR claim for you, it’s not my job, it’s your job. YOU claimed since asguardian blades can stab him wonderwomon will stab him. I asked what did the blades fail to pierce that make it a bad feat for Thor and if their only feat is piercing Thor how is that a bad feat for Thor? Your job is to provide a backup for your claim due to the question I asked.

Didn’t have a point lmao. I guess you can’t see what you don’t want to see. IM laughed off dropping from the sky and anti aircraft artillery, his own piercing resistant feat is above doomsday so that’s why he’s here. Ig you can’t see what you don’t want to see.

Ice-Breaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ice-Breaker

Thor just witnessed superman kill loki. So Thor is definitely in full lightning mode.

Superman is essentially about to stick a fork in light socket armed with a battle axe that can 1-shot him lol.

Superman gets 10,000 volts and an axe to the head.

He's not going to be thinking straight.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: You asked for every time an Asgard dagger has failed to pierce something, apparently with the assumption I remember every time an Asgardian dagger was used and things it failed to cut. That is a completely asinine and irrelevant question when we can compare notable things they HAVE cut. Diana's have better feats, simple. Hers has cut people with greater durability.

AGAIN, can you please just name one feat, literally any feat for Asgard blades that put them above Diana's?

Iron Man isn't here and he doesn't have better piercing durability than Doomsday? I'm really questioning if you even know what you're arguing about.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say inb4 the lock, but this isn't against any rules apparently.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By xzone

@motm: How are asgardian daggers featless? I could literally say the same thing about doomsday being pierced by a featless sword xD Don't troll please

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Im pretty sure it is, as I said before. Since Superman never used WWs sword he can't use it in a fight

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: They aren't featless, they simply might as well be compared to Diana. Diana's sword has vastly better ones.

You think Thor beats Superman with determination.

I think you might need to be the one that stops trolling.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: It's incredible to me how you debate and people rarely call you on it. "Diana's sword can easily cut Thor because asgardian knives did" that's literally a feat for the knives, just like cutting doomsday is for the sword. What other feats does WW's sword have? If asgardian weapons need more feats, why doesn't Diana's sword? what else has Diana's sword cut besides doomsday? What feats does doomsday have that suggests this is such a great feat for Diana's sword?

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: I've already explained this numerous times and if you watched the movies you'd know.

Thor dove behind desks from the same gunfire DD tanked. DD has tanked a nuke which to my knowledge, Thor has not. A nuke has massive piercing damage. Doomsday has better piercing durability than Thor's by way of those feats. Lokis Asgardian daggers pierced Thor, so Diana's sword should because she has pierced someone far more durable. Following me here?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: No,I asked you to show me what they have failed to pierce, not every time they have failed to pierce something. Smh English and basic understanding isn’t your strong suit I see.

And again, I’m not gonna do your job for you lol. You made a claim, I’m asking you the details about that claim simple.

He walked off tank shells and a sky fall, generally unbothered by assault rifles. Except you want to tell me Ironman from Ironman 1 is more durable than IW Thor.

https://youtu.be/DTqa-NEwUbs

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't think so during earlier movies, but an argument can definitely be made for Thor here.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Don’t ask him lol, he’ll start asking you to prove his points for him smh.

Thor tanked the bifrost that shredded cars and a dragon but still no piercing feats, Wonder Woman swords cuts everything lol. Even Thor that is more durable than Steppenwolf.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Lol okay, you don't actually have a point do you?

I've already showed you why Diana's sword has better feats than Asgardian daggers and would be able to cut him. Add that to the fact he'd be a statue in Superman's perspective and I legitimately have no clue what you're even arguing about at this juncture.

Superman decaps a statue. If you disagree feel free to respond, but I've lost interest in your nonsensical back and forth about Iron Man.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By xzone

@motm: and Superman has been staggered by guns...Thor was getting breathing room from hulk

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention I don't see how you even get to Thor with a sword through Thor's lightning cloak. And on the trolling subject. I don't know of a single person who would call me a troll. I am always fair as I can be. Superman does win this fight. I said Thor has insane determination, yes he does. He has had his eye cut out and he just kept going. My point was he can take enough punishment to distract Superman, and then summon SB to himself through Supermans chest.. If you need a picture image, think of Kurses beat down, but Superman. Thor is gonna be almost dead, but if he can get SB to come to him it could kill Superman from behind.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Here's the thing about the nuke feat for doomy, he did easily tank it, that much is for sure. We don't know how much damage it did to him b4 he regenned. He could have lost a large amount of his body due to it, we just don't know. So it's hard to say "he tanked a nuke and WWs sword cut him so the sword has better feats"

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MoTM

@xzone: And he's also tanked gunfire point blank.

No Caption Provided
@motm said:

@xzone: I've already explained this numerous times and if you watched the movies you'd know.

Thor dove behind desks from the same gunfire DD tanked. DD has tanked a nuke which to my knowledge, Thor has not. A nuke has massive piercing damage. Doomsday has better piercing durability than Thor's by way of those feats. Lokis Asgardian daggers pierced Thor, so Diana's sword should because she has pierced someone far more durable. Following me here?

I simply can't put it more clearly than that.

You get through the lightning cloak by having higher durability than it does ap, and Superman does since it only works on fodder.

And your point on determination is ridiculous because you make it seem like Superman doesn't also have determination, or that Thor's determination is SO much greater as to make up for the numerous other disadvantages. I could make a case for Superman having the greater determination, and I would make that case.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Superman is literally ducking from that fire. Lmao.. Why Thor ran from the gun fire? probably because he has no idea if it will hurt him or not, or he's trying to simply separate himself from the hulk so he will jump off the ship

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By EcoBlitz

@motm: your point is it pierced doomsday who no sold 30mm bullets and that since it pierced Thor wonderwoman’s sword must be able to pierce him right? Ironman no sold tank shells and a sky drop is is unbothered by bullets in general in his first movie. Heck he even took an f-22 fire and forget missle without damage. What else you got??

Also you haven’t answered the question of what they’ve failed to pierce.

I’m not even arguing who wins, but the basis for your train of though, which to this point you’ve failed to prove lol.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@motm: Superman is literally ducking from that fire. Lmao.. Why Thor ran from the gun fire? probably because he has no idea if it will hurt him or not, or he's trying to simply separate himself from the hulk so he will jump off the ship

He literally tanks it.

And probably because he knew it would kill him. He doesn't have great piercing durability.

@ecoblitz said:

@motm: your point is it pierced doomsday who no sold 30mm bullets and that since it pierced Thor wonderwoman’s sword must be able to pierce him right? Ironman no sold tank shells and a sky drop is is unbothered by bullets in general in his first movie. Heck he even took an f-22 fire and forget missle without damage. What else you got??

Also you haven’t answered the question of what they’ve failed to pierce.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

I literally just got dumber reading that. I have no idea why you just brought up Iron Man again as he's not here and it couldn't be more irrelevant.

I'm pretty sure you're trolling me at this point so good day.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Hela stabbed Thor numerous times and did not die, why would Thor die to some gun fire lmfao.. Standard asgardian armor tanks more than a shotgun blast

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: I do, I’m telling you why you points are not worth bringing up.

Sure, throw insults when holes have been poked in your arguments. I’m making a reference. Tony’s first relevant armour lol’ed at tank shells and sky fall and also fire and forget missle with 0 problems which is why I’m bringing him up except you want to imply the mark 3>>>>>>>Thor in durability. At which point I’ll not be surprised when you say things like shock arrrows can damage IW Ironman

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By xzone

@motm: I'm on mobile so I cant post scans, but Thor does get shot by the quinjets guns (AOU shot by ultron controlling the quinjet) so yes, Thor can tank it no issue

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: That's the thing though. Iron Man's piercing durability is Iron Man's piercing durability. He has nothing to do this. Thor has been stabbed by Asgardian daggers, not Tony. Thor has greater piercing durability because why, you want him too?

@motm said:

I simply can't put it more clearly than that. If you can refute that then go ahead, but do NOT bring up Iron Man. He has literally nothing to do with this.

@xzone said:

@motm: Hela stabbed Thor numerous times and did not die, why would Thor die to some gun fire lmfao.. Standard asgardian armor tanks more than a shotgun blast

Then why would he dive away when Superman tanks it? Honestly I think Thor probably is bulletproof, but it doesn't help him against Diana's sword.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By macleen

Image result for ultron hits thor gif
Image result for Kurse throws a boulder gif
xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Sorry, but I still don't see the feats for doomsday being for durable. Survived a nuke? Neutron star. Survived heavy artillery? So did Thor. Honestly not seeing it

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: You can be blind to the truth all you want, Doomsday has massively better piercing durability feats that is a fact.

Diana's sword will sever him by feats.

Superman decaps a statue.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn’t this against the rules?

Anyway, Superman is too fast, he runs Thor through.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: So part 1 Ironman is now more durable than Infinity war Thor? Lmao okay. Hope everyone can see the stupidity in what you implied

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MoTM

@ecoblitz: Listen buddy, if you can't understand that you can't just give Thor all of Iron Mans feats because you think he should be more durable now, I think we're done here.

And your point is irrelevant anyways as Doomsday still has greater durability than them both.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: He is much much much much more durable, and now you’re going to downplay? Lmao. @xzone @Jexsu @Ice-Breaker

Now he’s implying part 1 Ironman is more durable than infinity war Thor lol

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: What part about your point is irrelevant don't you understand?

Doomsday has better piercing durability than them both. You're attempting to scale Thor to Iron Man which for one, is completely faulty just on a fundamental level, and two, Doomsday has BETTER feats anyways. Your point is irrelevant?

Superman decapitates a statue. Sheer curiosity at your inability at comprehending this has kept me responding, but this is my last response as you haven't even rebutted any of my earlier points, and instead keep going on about giving Thor Iron Mans piercing durability feats for some reason.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman throws the useless sword and stomps thor with his bear hands effortlessly

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka said:

Just like to point out that Loke took like a full clip of bullets from shield agents, so Thor is likely bullet proof unless Loke's durability > Thor's.

I have been convinced that Superman is too fast for Thor, so he wins. I am not convinced Diana is too fast for Thor. She's faster, but she's been tagged by Steppenwolf, who has been tagged by Aquaman. It's not in character for her to abuse her speed.

Loki's armor took the bullets. I think in AoS, one asgardian took a shotgun apparently. Remember Steppenwolf was stronger and faster than cyborg, Diana and Aquaman. The only time I recall Aquaman hitting steppenwolf was in atlantis.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@omriamar said:

Superman throws the useless sword and stomps thor with his bear hands effortlessly

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Giving Superman the sword is an overkill this is a mismatch.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By EcoBlitz

@motm: Let’s see what you call irrelevant.

Part 1Ironman no sold 20mm f-22 jet fire, f-22 no sold fire and forget missles, no sold tank shell, no sold a sky fall, Thor shits on him in durability super hard. Ergo he also scalesto him. Simple logic. To you is irrelevant because reasons lol.

It’s faulty to scale a far less durable person toa much more durable one? lol okay. Apparently the mark 3 is now more durable than Infinity Wr Thor, can you see this @xzone

Doomsday has survived the force of a Star? My gosh pray tell where he did that, must have been a movie I missed

Not debating who wins with you, nice switch up again lol.

I comprehend extremely well to all you’ve been saying, it’s the reverse that has wondering tbh.

Rebutted your point? Lmao are you delusional? I asked you what asguardian and dark elf blades have failed to cut and why piercing Thor if they haven’t failed to cut anything previously or have no feats thereof is a bad feat for Thor and you haven’t answered the question only saying I should bring feats for asguardian blades when YOU brought them up lol. You don’t even know how to debate and how burden of proof works.

YOU BROUGHT THEM UP, it’s your job to defend YOUR POINT when it’s been put under a spotlight, not mine. Lol

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Thor have any neck feats?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm bookmarking this gold

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This is what Superman does to Thor.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By deltahuman

Superman doesn't need a sword to beat Thor come on. Thor is a statue to him. Its doubtful if Thor can take more than 6-7 full powered punches from Superman considering what Hulk and Hela did to Thor in pure H2H.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman:

1. What is Superman’s best striking feat?

2. This is infinity war Thor with stormbreaker. He could sit there and let hulk whale on him and still one shot hulk.