• 170 results
#1 Edited by Invictadeus (20 posts) - - Show Bio

So with MCU Thor getting his new weapon stormbreaker, I think it's only fair DCEU Superman should be given a weapon. Of course his weapon of choice the Superman sword hasn't been introduced into the movies so he's going to have to pick another, so he borrows WW's sword for the encounter.

Both are blood lusted, to the death to win, Superman has witnessed Thor killing Lois Lane and Thor has witnessed Superman killing Loki. They start on an open field 100 meters apart.

So is Superman too fast and can just speed blitz Thor and slice his head clean off or will Thor manage to counter the blow and overcome Superman and kill him with his new toy?

#2 Posted by Amcu (15847 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can't compete with Clark speed wise. Which means it comes down to if Diana's sword can cut Thor. In terms of general durability Thor is above Doomsday. Not sure about piercing. If we rate their piercing at the same level than Clark definitely wins easily.

#3 Posted by KanyeCosby (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman doesn’t even need the sword. This is a mismatch.

#4 Posted by TonyMartial (8446 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Thors never tanked bullets.

#5 Posted by Amcu (15847 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Chad_Duby (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know.

#7 Posted by FlashingSabre (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (870 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. Superman has no idea how to use a sword and DCEU supermans hear vision is no where near the 13.7 sextillion megatons of force Thor took. So I can't see Superman pulling off a win here. Especially in adding in the magical lightning filling the battlefield

#9 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol!

Clark doesn't need the sword and this is a MASSIVE mismatch.

Superman one shots. Diana could one shot.

#10 Posted by Invictadeus (20 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by PenguinLover (994 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#12 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems like a spite thread 100% sure

#14 Edited by Shockwiz (176 posts) - - Show Bio
@motm said:

Lol!

Clark doesn't need the sword and this is a MASSIVE mismatch.

Superman one shots. Diana could one shot.

Diana one shot, lol you're retarded.

Topic: Supes wins.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#15 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (11978 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can still beat Thor with his bare hands

#16 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumburak said:

Lmao!

Well there's a thread for that where we can debate fanboy, but I don't think you're up to par.

#17 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#18 Posted by thanosii (3072 posts) - - Show Bio

Dianas sword cant cut Thor.

1. It cut Doomsday who has no piercing feats other than tanking bullets

2. Ares destroyed its predecessor with a finger

3. Cut a car in half something the bifrost does as a side effect and it cant hurt Thor

4, Steppenwolfs axe tanked it and it has no feats above Thor

5. STEPPENWOLF armour tanked it and his durability is below Thor.

For the sword to make a difference you need to show feats it can even cut Thor

#19 Posted by TheMaximus (709 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

3. Cut a car in half something the bifrost does as a side effect and it cant hurt Thor

Pretty much this ^^.

#20 Posted by EcoBlitz (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumburak: it’s MoTM, don’t bother, he think DCEU Batman can beat IW tony with shock arrows and turret gun bullets

#21 Posted by Shockwiz (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@rumburak said:

Lmao!

Well there's a thread for that where we can debate fanboy, but I don't think you're up to par.

You've clearly shown that you're a fanboy. Acting high and mighty doesn't change the outcome between Diana and Stormbreaker Thor.

@ecoblitz said:

@rumburak: it’s MoTM, don’t bother, he think DCEU Batman can beat IW tony with shock arrows and turret gun bullets

Thanks for the warning. : )

#22 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@themaximus said:
@thanosii said:

Pretty much this ^^.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All you can really do is prove delusional people wrong over and over again, and sometimes not even that's enough.

OT He gets his head cut off before he blinks.

#23 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumburak said:

You've clearly shown that you're a fanboy. Acting high and mighty doesn't change the outcome between Diana and Stormbreaker Thor.

My arguments are already in the thread.

Diana cuts Thors head off before he blinks twice.

#24 Posted by EcoBlitz (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Yes let’s show asguardian weaponry pierce asguardians and use it as an anti-feat lol. Great debating as always Mr.Dceu Batman beats IW tony with shock arrows and turret gun bullets lol

#25 Posted by Alavanka (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like to point out that Loke took like a full clip of bullets from shield agents, so Thor is likely bullet proof unless Loke's durability > Thor's.

I have been convinced that Superman is too fast for Thor, so he wins. I am not convinced Diana is too fast for Thor. She's faster, but she's been tagged by Steppenwolf, who has been tagged by Aquaman. It's not in character for her to abuse her speed.

#26 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

Diana's sword>>>>>>>>>>Featless Asgardian daggers.

Yep, you're in denial.

#27 Posted by EcoBlitz (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Never said her sword is or isn’t, you salt is oozing man. Asguardian weaponry would be useless if it couldn’t damage asguardians and species below them lol. Again please is there anything asguardian blades haven’t pierced??

#28 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: You didn't have to it, I came to that conclusion when you stated Diana's sword can't cut Thor when lesser blades have.

So you must think featless Asgard blades are superior, since they easily pierced his armor, but apparently according to your logic Diana's couldn't even though it has tremendously better feats.

Doesn't make sense.

#29 Edited by Chimeroid (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has no need to cut Thor. He beats him with his bare hands without too much of an effort

#30 Posted by EcoBlitz (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Great job putting words into my mouth, your debating skills are top class young sir lmao. Again I haven’t even taken a stance. All I said is asguardian blades were created to pierce asguardians simple. Them piercing Thor isn’t an anti feat. For it to be an anti feat you’d have to show what they failed to pierce.

Simple logic escape DCEU fans sometimes

#31 Edited by PenguinLover (994 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
@ecoblitz said:

@motm: Great job putting words into my mouth, your debating skills are top class young sir lmao. Again I haven’t even taken a stance. All I said is asguardian blades were created to pierce asguardians simple. Them piercing Thor isn’t an anti feat. For it to be an anti feat you’d have to show what they failed to pierce.

Simple logic escape DCEU fans sometimes

@ecoblitz: You didn't say that?

@thanosii said:

Yeah you definitely did.

Asgardian blades were created to pierce Asgardians also makes absolutely no sense. Why would they be made by Asgardians, to pierce Asgardians? Unless you're saying only Asgardian materials can pierce other Asgardian materials which also doesn't make sense, because he's been pierced by featless Dark Elf blades as well.

Diana's sword has much better piercing feats than random Asgard daggers that Thor was stabbed with.

Superman cuts his head off.

#33 Posted by EcoBlitz (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: My first post in this thread is telling someone not to bother with you that you think Batman can beat Ironman with bullets and shock arrows, nice try tho, that’s not me.

How does “Asgardian blades were created to pierce Asgardians” make no sense? You don’t fully understand English?

Nope, never said that either. Dark elf’s have previously fought a war with asguardians, dark elves have weapons that put us to shame, it’d be pretty stupid for you to wage war on a species your weapon is ineffective against smh.

Again, what had the dagger failed to pierce? Diana’s only feat is cutting doomsday who has 0 piercing feats. What has the asguardian blade failed to cut? This is like the 3rd time I’m asking the same question lol.

#34 Posted by thanosii (3072 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: I dont know how old you are but your debating style needs to grow a little.

In order for you to show that Dianas blade can cut Thor you need to show me a feat of it cutting something more durable than Thor.

The problem here is Doomsday has no durability feats above Thor and using a gif of weapons specifically created to cut Asrgardinas wont help unless you can prove they cant cut Doomsday.

Diana failed to cut Steppenwolf and his axe as well as Ares and all are weaker than Thor.

Side note Lokis blades have cut everything they came across so I would argue they way better than Dianas sword

#35 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Lol my bad, confused you with thanosii for some reason. Perhaps it's because you're a fanboy.

You're asking me for feats of what the blade has failed pierce? Nothing notable, just like it hasn't pierced anything notable either unlike Diana's sword. How about you give me great feats for Asgard daggers that exceed Diana's sword?

Again, he was pierced by featless dark elf blades as well. Can you give me feats for Dark Elf blades?

Doomsday has no piercing resistance? You have no clue what you're talking about. He tanked 30mm bullets which Thor dove behind desks from and cowered in fear. He also tanked an atomic explosion to the face which releases billions of atomic needles.

#36 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii:

It has cut someone more durable than Thor? Thor has been pierced every time someone has tried.

Diana didn't get a clean hit on Steppenwolf, unlike Doomsday he was an experienced warrior.

She did cut his axe.

No Caption Provided

The fact you think Loki's blades are superior to Diana's Old God magic imbued sword is laughable.

Thor gets his head severed.

#37 Edited by EcoBlitz (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Sure I’m the fanboy, but you’re the one who thinks Batman can beat infinity war Ironman with shock arrows and turret guns lol.

So in essence it has pierced everything it’s come across...so how is that an anti feat for Thor again?

Which dark elf blades? Feats for dark elf blades? Well they’ve pierced asguardians. You’re the one who brought up dark elf blades, so care to tell me what they’ve failed to pierce?

Loki no sells bullets, Thor’s durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Loki

Sif no sold shot guns, Thor’s durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sif’s

Atomic needles...lol. So doomsday tanked stuff part1 IM would walk off? Nice feat lol what else you got?

#38 Posted by ThunderPrince (6856 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

#39 Posted by Jexsu (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@themaximus said:
@thanosii said:

Pretty much this ^^.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All you can really do is prove delusional people wrong over and over again, and sometimes not even that's enough.

OT He gets his head cut off before he blinks.

Well, there's a problem with those gifs of yours...

1. Thor was stabbed with an Asgardian blade.

2. That is an illusion planned by Thor and Loki to trick Malekith.

3. Doomsday doesn't have Stormbreaker Thor's level of durability.

#40 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Why do you keep going off topic? If you want to debate that we can do it in the relevant thread, if you want to display your saltiness go ahead you're doing a fine job.

What is the best feat for an Asgardian dagger? We'll compare that to Diana's and determine if it can replicate.

Why are you asking for things they failed to pierce? That is an asinine point of debate. How about you give me Dark Elf blades best feat.

Loki isn't an Asgardian and DD ate bullets. False equivalence.

Sif got hit on her armor.

You really don't get it do you? That's a massive piercing durability feat. It's far beyond anything from Thor, who's been pierced by everything that's hit him.

#41 Posted by Jexsu (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@rumburak said:

My arguments are already in the thread.

Diana cuts Thors head off before he blinks twice.

She has yet to cut anyone's head, let alone someone on Stormbreaker Thor's level.

#42 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding me? I am so sick of seeing these DCEU Superman vs MCU mismatches. They've been done to death and the answer is the same as ever. Superman isn't losing to a statue.

#43 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu said:

1. And Diana's has better feats.

2. The Dark World one? I'm pretty sure he was actually stabbed there. I know he got his hand cut off as part of it but I'm fairly certain the stab was not an illusion.

3. Thor didn't get any new piercing durability feats. It's the same.

#44 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu said:

She has yet to cut anyone's head, let alone someone on Stormbreaker Thor's level.

We can debate about in that thread.

#45 Posted by Jexsu (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@jexsu said:

1. And Diana's has better feats.

2. The Dark World one? I'm pretty sure he was actually stabbed there. I know he got his hand cut off as part of it but I'm fairly certain the stab was not an illusion.

3. Thor didn't get any new piercing durability feats. It's the same.

1. On weaker opponents.

2. That was the start of the illusion, Thor was NOT actually stabbed.

3. That's because there wasn't any new piercing attacks shown to affect him.

#46 Posted by Jexsu (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@jexsu said:

There's nothing to debate about that. She has never cut anyone's head off who has post-IW Thor's level of durability.

#47 Posted by xZone (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not an allowed forum because Superman has never used WWs sword @jashro44: unless the rules changed recently?

#48 Posted by EcoBlitz (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Off topic? You called me a fanboy, I replied with something you ACTUALLY said disproving your nonsensical fanboy claim with no basis. Try again lol.

You’re the one that brought all this up lol, I’m just asking for a sensible reasoning to your deduced premise lol.

Again, you’re the one that brought up dark elf blades lol. I simply asked what they’ve failed to cut and why it’s an anti feat for Thor smh lol.

You forgot Ironman too. He no sold anti aircraft attack and falling from the sky in his first movie. Doomsday needs better feats.

Doomsday absorbed the nuke, he absorbs energy. Thor also tanked the force of a neutron Star, I’m pretty sure star>nuke in force.

Also WW cut him with ease. What else you got?

#49 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu said:

1. On weaker opponents.

2. That was the start of the illusion, Thor was NOT actually stabbed.

3. That's because there wasn't any new piercing attacks shown to affect him.

1. Doomsday eats Thor? And he has better piercing durability feats.

2. Again, I think he was actually stabbed. And he got stabbed by an even more pathetic dagger in Avengers so his piercing durability is at that level.

3. No, it's because he didn't get hit with any piercing attacks and therefore didn't get any piercing durability feats. It's the same as when he was pierced easily.

@jexsu said:
@motm said:

There's nothing to debate about that. She has never cut anyone's head off who has post-IW Thor's level of durability.

You seem to be under the impression the star feat is some all encompassing durability feat. It doesn't work like that. Just because Peter Dinklage said in a very tacked on accent "you're taking the full force of the star", does not mean that's what happened.

It also doesn't mean that get can't still get cut and stabbed, not sure why you think that? Especially by a magic sword wielded by people as strong as Clark and Diana.

#50 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@motm: Off topic? You called me a fanboy, I replied with something you ACTUALLY said disproving your nonsensical fanboy claim with no basis. Try again lol.

You’re the one that brought all this up lol, I’m just asking for a sensible reasoning to your deduced premise lol.

Again, you’re the one that brought up dark elf blades lol. I simply asked what they’ve failed to cut and why it’s an anti feat for Thor smh lol.

You forgot Ironman too. He no sold anti aircraft attack and falling from the sky in his first movie. Doomsday needs better feats.

Doomsday absorbed the nuke, he absorbs energy. Thor also tanked the force of a neutron Star, I’m pretty sure star>nuke in force.

Also WW cut him with ease. What else you got?

That was a bunch of nonsense?

I asked for Asgard blade feats that put them above Diana's sword and you proceeded to ramble incoherently.

Asking what they failed to pierce is an asinine question. What have they successfully pierced, that puts them past Diana's feat? I ask a very simple question.

What does Iron Man have anything to do with anything? Has he tanked a nuke and got stronger?

Thor tanking a star has nothing to do with his piercing durability, which hasn't improved.

You still have yet to present a single feat that puts random Asgard blades past Diana's magic sword.