• 66 results
KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By KingLouie

Poll MCU Thor w/ Mjolnir Vs DCEU Doomsday (83 votes)

Thor 47%
Doomsday 54%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Doomsday is post nuke
  • Thor is current MCU version
  • Fight to Death/KO
  • Fight takes place in NYC
 • 
SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday, Thor doesn't have nuke level blows and won't use lighting again after he sees how it powers up Doomsday. He's got no way to win.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SonOfMadara

@gooeypotatoalt: Doomsday released emissions much larger than that, they were visible in space. I've just been taking to someone who thinks Hulk could be planetary and Thor is star level. Then I saw someone say Odin is multi star level. And now you're saying Thor has nuke level striking.

From this point on I'm not engaging any battle thread that has MCU characters. It's clear we have a completely different idea of how powerful these characters are. There's too much wank here and it's unhealthy for me to engage in such conversations, they're fruitless and a waste of time.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doomsday.

ADVENT_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Stan's explain to me why Thor couldn't just throw Doomsday into space?

LuminousHydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday one shots the fodder

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gooeypotatoalt: Doomsday released emissions much larger than that, they were visible in space. I've just been taking to someone who thinks Hulk could be planetary and Thor is star level. Then I saw someone say Odin is multi star level. And now you're saying Thor has nuke level striking.

From this point on I'm not engaging any battle thread that has MCU characters. It's clear we have a completely different idea of how powerful these characters are. There's too much wank here and it's unhealthy for me to engage in such conversations, they're fruitless and a waste of time.

>fruitless and waste of time
>Doomsday released those emissions as if those were his and not the nuke he fed on beforehand

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday as powerful as he is, has not faced a foe like Thor who has more than striking in his back pocket. Thor can take this and likely will. Better striking, a equal to greater power output. I would argue Thor is more durable, smarter and skilled.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One mere hurl of yon hammer post pones Doomsday fore'er!

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

IWorkAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IWorkAlone

Doomsday takes it low diff.

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday wins yet again

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodderson dies

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor clears like he’s cleared the other DCEU characters. Marvel is still just above.

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday stomps Thor and it’s not even close. Thor lost nearly every fight with a top tier striker. He lost to Hulk in the first avengers he eventually came back to beat him. He got stomped by Thanos and Kurse.

Doomsday no sold a nuke so punches and lighting aren’t doing anything and heat vision bodies Thor

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday wins

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is vastly stronger, so DD can be overpowered in CQC..

His striking won't be enough kill DD in a few blows..

But a hit with a while of lightning amp..

That MIGHT KO DD for long enough.

DD simply can't put down Thor either, He's too fast, too strong, too skilled.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor stomps

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor loses after he uses thunder/lightning. As the saying goes, “adapt & one shot.”

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t see how Thor can beat Doomsday because strikes make him more powerful.

Having said that, I don’t see how DD beats Thor, assuming Thor’s durability is near Supes.

I will go with DD, though, because Thor has bled after being punched. It took pure kryptonite to beat DD, which Thor won’t have.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SonOfMadara

@rajjarsalt: thank you for showing me yet again why engaging in MCU threads is a cancer I should stay away from.

I don't even understand why you bothered tagging me.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This SonOfMadara guy is such a whiner to everyone who disagrees with his DCEU wank lol.

OT: Thor kicks his head to the moon.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By heiqn
@akz said:

This SonOfMadara guy is such a whiner to everyone who disagrees with his DCEU wank lol.

He complains about how toxic MCU threads are but comments on them 7/24, asks people their reasoning for matchups and when they answer him, he tells them to never tag him again as if this isn't a debating site.

Definitely a troll.

Knightbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy Thor has no win condition in a fight to the death. Doomsday would eat his attacks, would counter his attacks and would cruise to an easy victory.

KingCosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KingCosmos

Thor needs a sharp weapon to decap Doomsday. With Mjolnir I doubt he can win.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor flings doomsday into space

Or bullrushes him there

Assuming he can't just rip DD apart

fuse106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By fuse106

Thor puts Mjolnir on DD, end of story.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@akz said:

He complains about how toxic MCU threads are but comments on them 7/24, asks people their reasoning for matchups and when they answer him, he tells them to never tag him again as if this isn't a debating site.

Definitely a troll.

Real life NPC

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just like Hulk, right? Hulk tanked a shot from “yon hammer.”

Give Thor stormbreaker to give him a chance. Otherwise, he can do nothing to DD.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RajjarsAlt
@lightordark said:
@rajjarsalt said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just like Hulk, right? Hulk tanked a shot from “yon hammer.”

Give Thor stormbreaker to give him a chance. Otherwise, he can do nothing to DD.

You saw what Professor Hulk did in She-Hulk right

He's mightier than Doomsday by spades

Even then I doubt what Savage Hulk did amounts to taking Mjolnir bullets

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: No, but I wasn’t referencing professor hulk. A1 Hulk took mjolnir to the face.

Doomsday is Thanos level villain. Supes, WW, and a nuke to the face couldn’t take down DD.

cancerverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

Thor >> DD

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD sends Thor into Valhalla real quick.

Flawless victory for DD 10/10.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all honesty Doomsday could one shot him if he's post nuke. Thor's gotten his shit pushed in by people way weaker so it makes no sense for him to tank hits here.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday released emissions much larger than that, they were visible in space. I've just been taking to someone who thinks Hulk could be planetary and Thor is star level. Then I saw someone say Odin is multi star level. And now you're saying Thor has nuke level striking.

Honestly I'm inclined to agree with this. Engaging in said conversations or debates or whatever you wanna call them is, like a wise degenerate once said, the verbal equivalent of going in for a handshake but instead you're met with a bro fist and you don't know what to do other than feeling awkward. Country to continental level MCU Thor has become the norm now and if you argue against it you'll be considered a toxic mcu lowballer or a DCEU fanatic.

Oh CV how far you have fallen...

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SonOfMadara

@akz: again, more toxicity. Saying things like Thor isn't star level isn't wanking DCEU, it's refusing to drink that MCU kool aid juice. I dare you to find a single thread where I "wanked DCEU" characters, I'm already telling you right now that you won't reference a single thread or post. You'll just carry on with your toxicity.

It's like these threads are riddled with 10 years with an internet connection.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SonOfMadara

@heiqn: If you look back to any thread I asked a user to not tag me I was avoiding a flame war. Just like with you when you said WW has horse level skill, I'm not engaging anyone who things horse level skill makes sense in their head.

Toxicity in these threads have become so common that anyone actively trying to avoid them is the one with an issue. Imagine trying to avoid trolls and toxicity then get called a troll for it, that's MCU threads for you.

All you need to do is ignore me and I ignore you, why do you constantly feel the need to talk about me? This is the second time I've seen you talking about me, CV is big, don't acknowledge my existence and I won't acknowledge yours, I think that's fair for both sides.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: again, more toxicity. Saying things like Thor isn't star level isn't wanking DCEU, it's refusing to drink that MCU kool aid juice. I dare you to find a single thread where I "wanked DCEU" characters, I'm already telling you right now that you won't reference a single thread or post. You'll just carry on with your toxicity.

It's like these threads are riddled with 10 years with an internet connection.

MuH ‘more toxicity‘. I can list like 50 different occasions of you whining to MCU debaters about ’toxicity’ just cuz they decided to engage with you in a normal debate. You’ve already stated 97 times that you will stop commenting in MCU-related threads. Execute the command already.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SonOfMadara

@akz: how am I supposed to stop when you guys keep talking about me? Notice how I haven't made a single battle related comment since then.

You expect me to just watch while you star level Thor debaters circle jerk about me? Keep my name out your posts and you won't see a single post from me in these threads again lol. I don't want to be here.

Like I said, you won't reference a single instance about my supposed "DCEU wanking" you'll just reply with more drama and immaturity. You don't need to list 50, just one. Again, I guarantee that you won't.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By heiqn
@sonofmadara said:

@heiqn: If you look back to any thread I asked a user to not tag me I was avoiding a flame war. Just like with you when you said WW has horse level skill, I'm not engaging anyone who things horse level skill makes sense in their head.

Toxicity in these threads have become so common that anyone actively trying to avoid them is the one with an issue. Imagine trying to avoid trolls and toxicity then get called a troll for it, that's MCU threads for you.

All you need to do is ignore me and I ignore you, why do you constantly feel the need to talk about me? This is the second time I've seen you talking about me, CV is big, don't acknowledge my existence and I won't acknowledge yours, I think that's fair for both sides.

Talking as if I talk about you all the time. There are 6 months between our last conversation. I only agreed with AKZ, who was %100 accurate. You're projecting your toxicity to other people to escape from debates.

Even you noticing my post from all others after 1 day prove you're checking your baits if anybody fell to it, bruh.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: how am I supposed to stop when you guys keep talking about me? Notice how I haven't made a single battle related comment since then.

You expect me to just watch while you star level Thor debaters circle jerk about me? Keep my name out your posts and you won't see a single post from me in these threads again lol. I don't want to be here.

Like I said, you won't reference a single instance about my supposed "DCEU wanking" you'll just reply with more drama and immaturity. You don't need to list 50, just one. Again, I guarantee that you won't.

We are ONLY NOW talking about you in threads you’re in since you’re always whining about this same thing. Getting a bit annoying, like we’re a collective. I don’t know anyone who unironically believes Star Level Thor, certainly not me though. I can; you saying DCEU Superman blitzes through all MCU high tiers without any other reasoning or refusal to accept any arg, calling it ’MuH McU FaN ToXiCiTy 😭😭😭’ when people do give valid reasoning, shows clear bias and wanking. Where is that guarantee? Who is more immature, the one who bothers to reply with args and reasoning or the one crying 24/7 about non-existing toxicity and asking to not get tagged for their nonsense to be called out???

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TakenStew22

MCU/DCEU threads really are something else.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By heiqn
@akz said:

MuH ‘more toxicity‘. I can list like 50 different occasions of you whining to MCU debaters about ’toxicity’ just cuz they decided to engage with you in a normal debate. You’ve already stated 97 times that you will stop commenting in MCU-related threads. Execute the command already.

Exactly. This guy can't understand the difference between toxicity and debating. This is a debating site. People can answer your arguments. You have no right to tell them to stop tagging him, if they are not being toxic. Either a troll, which is high possibility or totally misunderstood the entire concept of debating.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: I'm not even bothering with you anymore.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: if you think Superman blitzing characters like Hulk and Thor is wanking then I really need to detach myself from these conversations.

Here's a proposal, you don't address me and I don't address you. You don't talk about me and I don't talk about you. I think that's fair. Right?

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: if you think Superman blitzing characters like Hulk and Thor is wanking then I really need to detach myself from these conversations.

Here's a proposal, you don't address me and I don't address you. You don't talk about me and I don't talk about you. I think that's fair. Right?

Lmao