• 84 results
OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OfficialTopG

Professor X has brainwashed G'iah into believing that Thor is a Skrull. The Asgardian is equipped with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. Both characters are located 40 feet away from each other. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: This could be an interesting matchup for you to review. What are your thoughts?

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm…. Idk.

I haven't watched the episode yet, but some TikTok influencers are already claiming that G'iah is the most powerful MCU character. Arishem and IG Thanos can effortlessly stomp her.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@death4bunnies said:

Hmmmm…. Idk.

I haven't watched the episode yet, but some TikTok influencers are already claiming that G'iah is the most powerful MCU character. Arishem and IG Thanos can effortlessly stomp her.

Well my RT is a bit incomplete but should have the main stuff… yeah IG Thanos, Ashrim, Eternity probably some others..(she might be able to sleep Ashrim if she gets the change tho with mantis powers)

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor lands one clean hit with Stormbreaker, he may win. Phasing could stand in the way of that, though.

Thor should be more skilled, while G’iah has versatility and various useful powers. Her hits could be devastating if she can use amped Thanos’ strikes.

Reach, AP, and skill advantages vs versatility.

I’ll go with Thor, but I’m open to arguments.

macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By macattack1

I didn’t see her do anything to make me think she could survive a serious chop from Stormbreaker

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically Thor vs Thor that is stronger, can teleport, can phase, can mind control, and can regenerate. I think Gaia takes it UNLESS she does not have access to the full powers which is still in the air, and a very real possibility. If that is true, then Thor wins

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By heiqn
@goldeneagle said:

So basically Thor vs Thor that is stronger, can teleport, can phase, can mind control, and can regenerate. I think Gaia takes it UNLESS she does not have access to the full powers which is still in the air, and a very real possibility. If that is true, then Thor wins

Pretty much this

She lacks skill and experience Thor has, but her powers are too versatile for Thor

Intangibility, phasing (even works against photons), Mind control, Captain Marvel / Thor / Hulk level stats etc

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As others have said, if G’iah has all their powers at full (which seems to be the intention) she wrecks. Thor has Stormbreaker and skill but phasing+ Captain Marvel enhanced Thanos punches would lay waste to him. Going by on screen feats only however Thor could possibly win with difficulty.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardian magic go brr

HavzaPrensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardian magic go brr

I think she only does have Thor's physical strength, 'cause otherwise they would absolutely show us idk

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:

Asgardian magic go brr

I think she only does have Thor's physical strength, 'cause otherwise they would absolutely show us idk

People always said Odin depowering Thor is because of some genetics

but now that Thor can use the Odin Force...

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats Thor one shots

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saw the clip, and honestly based on what I've seen I feel like thor takes this, her durability is questionable and does have ant-feats that is pretty damning on her if thor hits her, like I just saw that getting hit by concrete slabs and getting hit by regular metal supports was enough to stun her for half a minute.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With Ghost, Thanos, and CM powers, she can win. Even Mantis' powers to put him to sleep.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr: Yeah by feats she's just a more versatile carol Thor wins for sure but not a cake walk. Her durability isn't near Thors either

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By destinyman75

@death4bunnies: what are we talking about she's no where near that level from what I saw? She's a more versatile carol but Thor is way more durable stronger and more skilled? What did I miss? Guess I'll check out your RP thread lol

After reading your thread (thanks for posting it BTW) she puts up more of a fight then I thought. But I see Thor winning 7/10 majority he out stats her physically and is far more durable but with her phasing mantis stuff she can pull some wins

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle: ?? Thor vs Thor? What did I miss? Her durability from what I saw is not on Thors level? Plus her strength by feats isn't as great as Thors either from what I saw maybe I missed something?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

She isn’t stronger tho lmao. L&T Thor is stronger than Thanos, Pre-Prime IW/EG Thor, and Carol not that she has feats on their level anyways.

Thor is stronger, more durable, faster, and has far more AP. He wrecks pretty badly.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As others have said, if G’iah has all their powers at full (which seems to be the intention) she wrecks. Thor has Stormbreaker and skill but phasing+ Captain Marvel enhanced Thanos punches would lay waste to him. Going by on screen feats only however Thor could possibly win with difficulty.

Thor is physically stronger, more durable and has more AP. That gives him the win if we’re being real.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

First Loki, then Kurse, then Hulk, then Ultron, then Hela, then Thanos, then Thanos again, then Gorr, and now G’iah…

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
@destinyman75 said:

@death4bunnies: what are we talking about she's no where near that level from what I saw? She's a more versatile carol but Thor is way more durable stronger and more skilled? What did I miss? Guess I'll check out your RP thread lol

After reading your thread (thanks for posting it BTW) she puts up more of a fight then I thought. But I see Thor winning 7/10 majority he out stats her physically and is far more durable but with her phasing mantis stuff she can pull some wins

Fair enough.. intent wise I think she’s a composite avenger (those listed ofc) plus some villains and GOTG mixed in.. so I personally think she scales in verse(they have more experience with their powers ofc but she’s very skilled in H2H and used powers pretty proficiently) .. and can maybe certain stack abilities like she did with the captain Marvel aura amped Hulk arm.

I hope no one thinks it’s a hit to Thor that I think she can contend with all the avengers powers sometimes stacked.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness said:

Thor is physically stronger, more durable and has more AP. That gives him the win if we’re being real.

Thor is physically stronger than a character who can stack Captain Marvel, Thanos, and Hulk's strength? No way bro. Thanos was stronger than Endgame Thor. In L&T Thor trained and became stronger than ever however there is absolutely no reason he is more than twice as strong as he was which he would have to be bare minimum to be stronger than G'iah. Thor also isn't tankier than a character who has Thanos, Captain Marvels, Hulks, and Endgame Thor's durability. In addition with Extremis, she can heal pretty major wounds as well. He has no counter to her versatility with phasing and Mantis powers have the feats to overcome Thor's mind, in addition to this G'iah can send out Captain Marvel-enhanced Thanos punches. In Endgame Thanos knocked Thor out twice in less than ten blows total. In L&T Thor became significantly more powerful but even if we say he is now five times as tough as he was in Endgame G'iah is dealing out at least twice the AP of Endgame Thanos with her punches and still would rock his world with her punches. And her final energy blast she let loose on Gravik scales above even that level of AP as it blew a hole straight through his Super Skrull form which was tough enough to tank blows from Hulk punches and such and all the punches she had let loose previously. Thor is getting flattened here.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness:

Thor is physically stronger than a character who can stack Captain Marvel, Thanos, and Hulk's strength?

What are her feats with their powers? I haven’t seen any impressive strength feats with the dna.

No way bro. Thanos was stronger than Endgame Thor.

No shit. But it was close as the Russos made clear.

In L&T Thor trained and became stronger than ever

Confirmed stronger than Carol twice and overpowered tendrils stronger than Thanos. Old news. Gi’ah isn’t on that lvl.

Thor also isn't tankier than a character who has Thanos, Captain Marvels, Hulks, and Endgame Thor's durability.

Yes he is lol. Thor’s durability>Anyone not named Thanos.

Also EG Thor’s durability is shit tier so idk why you brought him up.

In addition with Extremis, she can heal pretty major wounds as well. He has no counter to her versatility with phasing

Thor fries her to death or breaks her neck like Gravick almost did….

and Mantis powers have the feats to overcome Thor's mind, in addition to this G'iah can send out Captain Marvel-enhanced Thanos punches. In Endgame Thanos knocked Thor

Good. EG Thor is shit tier in durability. Even Tony tanked more than him. Not impressive.

out twice in less than ten blows total. In L&T Thor became significantly more powerful but even if we say he is now five times as tough as he was in Endgame G'iah is dealing out at least twice the AP of Endgame Thanos

Lol what? Because she knocked a tower down? She has no feats man.

with her punches and still would rock his world with her punches.

Nah, he‘d eat those attacks easier than he did with Hulk.

And her final energy blast she let loose on Gravik scales above even that level of AP as it blew a hole straight through his Super Skrull form which was tough enough to tank blows from Hulk punches

Featless punches. Hulk’s punches>>>Gi’ah dna attack.

and such and all the punches she had let loose previously. Gi’ah is getting flattened here.

Agreed

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle said:

She isn’t stronger tho lmao. L&T Thor is stronger than Thanos,

I would honestly disagree with this. What we know is that L&T Thor is > EG Thor, BUT the difference is unknown. It's anybody's guess. Plus we have the fact that Thor would not have survived the snap, which Thanos walked off. You don't go from dying to an energy surge to walking it off from getting fitter, IMO.

Pre-Prime IW/EG Thor,

There shouldn't really be any difference in DNA.

and Carol not that she has feats on their level anyways.

I'd argue that her matching Thanos to a standstill before he yeeted her would put her at least on his level.

Thor is stronger,

He's stronger than EG Thor, and he's stronger than IW Thor, by unknown margin unless I am missing something. That does not make him above Thanos.

more durable,

There might be a case with stronger, but durability is completely off the table, as seen with the IG.

faster,

G'iah reacted to light particles. Thor's reacted to lighting (although it was likely much faster than regular, so maybe they would be equal)

and has far more AP. He wrecks pretty badly.

He has more AP with Stormbreaker, BUT G'iah can phase and heal.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough.. intent wise I think she’s a composite avenger (those listed ofc) plus some villains and GOTG mixed in.. so I personally think she scales in verse(they have more experience with their powers ofc but she’s very skilled in H2H and used powers pretty proficiently) .. and can maybe certain stack abilities like she did with the captain Marvel aura amped Hulk arm.

I hope no one thinks it’s a hit to Thor that I think she can contend with all the avengers powers sometimes stacked.

Except their powers are slow to manifest and they are no where near as durable.

In fact we have a pretty good gauge of how durable they are, since a ice stab to the chest didn't do much, but a blast through the stomach killed Gravik instantly. Maybe there hearts are located in their stomachs or something... but that type of damage wouldn't even kill a human instantly.

It was impressive, but I don't think they can hang with the big guys yet. Maybe when she has more time to get used to the powers she has access to...

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By destinyman75

@death4bunnies: you are not wrong she can definitely contented. And if she's all of them Including Thor yikes to her enemies. Thor is so over powered but She definitely got tons of hax that makes her a threat to Thor. Nice thread

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle:

I would honestly disagree with this. What we know is that L&T Thor is > EG Thor, BUT the difference is unknown.

Big difference as shown with his feats and WOG. However it depends on if you think being stronger than Carol and Thanos as massive.

It's anybody's guess.

Marvel Studios seems pretty clear.

Plus we have the fact that Thor would not have survived the snap,

Never confirmed.

which Thanos walked off. You don't go from dying to an energy surge to walking it off from getting fitter, IMO.

Where are you talking fitter? I never mentioned fitter.

If you’re talking IW/EG Thor getting a lot stronger to his L&T state I see.

There shouldn't really be any difference in DNA.

She has no feats on Pre-Prime IW/EG Thor lvl let alone L&T Thor lvl.

I'd argue that her matching Thanos to a standstill before he yeeted her would put her at least on his level.

Gi’ah never matched Thanos. Where’d you see that?

He's stronger than EG Thor, and he's stronger than IW Thor, by unknown margin unless I am missing something.

By a large margin. He’s confirmed stronger than Carol twice by WOG and he overpowered tendrils that were physically stronger than Thanos.

That does not make him above Thanos.

He is and has been for quite awhile.

There might be a case with stronger, but durability is completely off the table, as seen with the IG.

Thor never snapped but I agree Thanos has better durability.

G'iah reacted to light particles.

So did Fury…

He has more AP with Stormbreaker, BUT G'iah can phase and heal.

Nah his lightning and physical hits have more AP.

Thor is frying her and K’Oing her with one punch. Or better yet decapitation.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness:

Thor is physically stronger than a character who can stack Captain Marvel, Thanos, and Hulk's strength?

What are her feats with their powers? I haven’t seen any impressive strength feats with the dna.

Her feats against Gravik involved them knocking each other around with the powers of the Avengers and their villains. Nothing overly destructive happened however the show had made it clear that the process in which they got their powers gave them the powers to the full extent.

No way bro. Thanos was stronger than Endgame Thor.

No shit. But it was close as the Russos made clear

In L&T Thor trained and became stronger than ever

Confirmed stronger than Carol twice and overpowered tendrils stronger than Thanos. Old news. Gi’ah isn’t on that lvl.

Doesn't matter, as this is Carol+Thanos. And Captain Marvel has recent statements which also call her the strongest Avenger in prep for the Marvels. Statements of that nature are the lowest level of evidence.

Thor also isn't tankier than a character who has Thanos, Captain Marvels, Hulks, and Endgame Thor's durability.

Yes he is lol. Thor’s durability>Anyone not named Thanos.

G'iah can stack Captain Marvel's durability on top of Thanos'.

Also EG Thor’s durability is shit tier so idk why you brought him up.

Endgame Thor still scales to all of his previous feats up till that point.

In addition with Extremis, she can heal pretty major wounds as well. He has no counter to her versatility with phasing

Thor fries her to death or breaks her neck like Gravick almost did….

Thor fries a character on Captain Marvel's level who can absorb energy? Or just phase through it, or just put him to sleep?

and Mantis powers have the feats to overcome Thor's mind, in addition to this G'iah can send out Captain Marvel-enhanced Thanos punches. In Endgame Thanos knocked Thor

Good. EG Thor is shit tier in durability. Even Tony tanked more than him. Not impressive.

Thor in Endgame had lost physical strength in dexterity, any loss in durability could only be to such a degree. Also considering Thor accidentally one-shot Tony in Endgame that argument is weak.

out twice in less than ten blows total. In L&T Thor became significantly more powerful but even if we say he is now five times as tough as he was in Endgame G'iah is dealing out at least twice the AP of Endgame Thanos

Lol what? Because she knocked a tower down? She has no feats man.

This only works if you don't take the powers at full strength which the show doesn't insinuate in the slightest.

with her punches and still would rock his world with her punches.

Nah, he‘d eat those attacks easier than he did with Hulk.

Once more this relies almost entirely on just assuming the potency of her powers aren't as strong as the OG's which isn't ever implied in the show.

And her final energy blast she let loose on Gravik scales above even that level of AP as it blew a hole straight through his Super Skrull form which was tough enough to tank blows from Hulk punches

Featless punches. Hulk’s punches>>>Gi’ah dna attack.

Again this relies on your baseless assumption that for whatever reason her powers aren't on the same level as the OG source which there is no reason to believe.

and such and all the punches she had let loose previously. Gi’ah is getting flattened here.

Agreed

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle: just chiming I'm that L&T Thor is definitely stronger then Thanos given he's confirmed stronger then Carol amd he matched evenly for a time in EG before getting stronger. How much stronger that's the question I think just my two cents

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By goldeneagle

@destinyman75: He was confirmed stronger than Carol by an actor. If we take actor statements as canon, Captain Marvel can time travel.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness:

Her feats against Gravik involved them knocking each other around with the powers of the Avengers

Okay? Having same powers=/=same AP or strength.

By this logic She-Hulk=Hulk and Maria Rambeau=Carol Danvers

Doesn't matter, as this is Carol+Thanos.

She isn’t tho. Same powers=/=same feats or stats.

And Captain Marvel has recent statements

They weren’t recent and its a *statement*. It came from 2021 while Thor’s two statements are from 2022.

Massively less durable than IW Thor. Unless you think Iron Man>>>>Thor in durability.

Thor fries a character on Captain Marvel's level

She isn’t tho….

Also considering Thor accidentally one-shot Tony in Endgame

Weapon AP=/=Durability

This only works if you don't take the powers at full strength

She has the dna for the same powers but that doesn’t equate to the same feats/stats.

which was tough enough to tank blows from Hulk punches

Hulk wasn’t there….if you’re talking about Gi’ah‘s arm….it has no feats on that lvl. Same way She-Hulk isn’t even above Phase 2 Hulk.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: He was confirmed stronger than Carol by an actor. If we take actor statements as canon, Captain Marvel can time travel.

It wasn’t by an actor. It was by Marvel Studios and the second one was a writer.

Yeaheeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormbreaker go brrrr

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness:

Her feats against Gravik involved them knocking each other around with the powers of the Avengers

Okay? Having same powers=/=same AP or strength.

Except in this case it clearly does in the context of the show.

By this logic She-Hulk=Hulk and Maria Rambeau=Carol Danvers

Again this logic is based around what the show delivers at face value. Any other interpretation is manipulating the context of the situation.

Doesn't matter, as this is Carol+Thanos.

She isn’t tho. Same powers=/=same feats or stats.

It is made crystal clear that the harvest gives them the exact replica of their powers and stats.

They weren’t recent and its a *statement*. It came from 2021 while Thor’s two statements are from 2022.

Massively less durable than IW Thor. Unless you think Iron Man>>>>Thor in durability.

Iron Man was objectively less durable than Thor in Endgame. His durability physically can't fluctuate that much without him losing his abilities which didn't happen.

Thor fries a character on Captain Marvel's level

She isn’t tho….

Except the show is very clear that she is. It's obvious whenever Fury talks about the Harvest that the powers would make them unstoppable.

Also considering Thor accidentally one-shot Tony in Endgame

Weapon AP=/=Durability

This only works if you don't take the powers at full strength

She has the dna for the same powers but that doesn’t equate to the same feats/stats.

Except as I keep saying the show is clear in that her powers are the exact same as the ones held by the characters any other interpretation is manipulating the context of the show.

which was tough enough to tank blows from Hulk punches

Hulk wasn’t there….if you’re talking about Gi’ah‘s arm….it has no feats on that lvl. Same way She-Hulk isn’t even above Phase 2 Hulk.

G'iahs powers are equal, the show makes it very clear they are equal, there is no reason to believe they aren't equal, anything else is straight copium.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness:

Iron Man was objectively less durable than Thor in Endgame.

In IW Tony tanks multiple hits from Thanos while EG Thor was practically two-shot….

It is made crystal clear that the harvest gives them the exact replica of their powers and stats.

Where was this stated?

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness:

Iron Man was objectively less durable than Thor in Endgame.

In IW Tony tanks multiple hits from Thanos while EG Thor was practically two-shot….

Thanos never really punched Tony but when defending against his beams he casually broke of pieces of his armor.

Where was this stated?

The first time this is happens is when Gravik is asked about what he will do about the heroes. He says that if he gets a hold of the Harvest the Skrulls would be powerful enough to defeat the heroes. Considering Gravik knows how the machine works it's clear he believes that the harvest will give him powers capable of defeating any hero that comes to stop him from eradicating humanity.

Again this is further suggested to be the case when Sonya finds the scientist Skrulls who make the machine she makes them explain everything. Following this Sonya speaks to Fury about the Harvest and is shocked to realize that it contains all the Avengers DNA including Carols. Considering she literally just interrogated the people who made the machine and worked on it for decades I would assume she would know if they got lesser versions of powers however in her interaction with Fury she suggests he calls in Captain Marvel/any hero he knows before he gives Gravik the harvest.

The entire point of the Harvest was to become powerful enough to fight off any hero who may get in their way.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

——

Again the intent of the show is so obvious that the idea that they are lesser versions of powers is absurd. It would have been mentioned in some capacity if this was the case when in reality the characters all act and talk of the situation as them having the capabilities of the heroes. It's a complete butchering of intent to think other wise.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness:

Thanos never really punched Tony

He did and he hit him with the Power Stone too.

He says that if he gets a hold of the Harvest the Skrulls would be powerful enough to defeat the heroes.

Gravick has never seen these heroes….or their feats.

Having the same powers=/=Having the same feats.

Otherwise She-Hulk=Banner and Maria Rambeau=Carol Danvers

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Gravik like all Skrulls worked for Fury for decades he would know significantly more about the heroes than a regular individual.

As I said in my original post if you ignore intent and go just by feats sure Thor could win, G'iah didn't do anything visually astounding enough to say she can take Thor. Though many MCU fights aren't visually expressive when it comes to power and this is on the higher end of visual expressiveness.

But as I have been saying that take ignores the intent of the show, and instead of taking the situation at face value and going with the information we are told it invents new information that makes the characters less impressive.

To put it simply we are told that the Harvest would give them the powers of the heroes. The powers are shown to be identical to that of the heroes. Furthermore, the characters all believe their powers are equal to that of the heroes. We are never told that the powers would be weaker than the heroes. Therefore saying the powers are weaker is an assumption vs just taking the show for what it tells the viewer.

Also, your comparison isn't an accurate analogy for the situation in the slightest. I'm not claiming having the same type of power makes one equal to each other degrees of power exist. I am saying that they literally have the exact same power. Your analogy suggests I am saying that Captain America has super strength and Hulk has super strength and are therefore equal. This isn't what I am suggesting. I am saying that Hulk has super strength and character X also has Hulk's super strength. Hulk's super strength is equal to Hulk's super strength. Which is also exactly what the intent of the show is.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nassergrant19

@money_brings_happiness: Characters who don’t know the Avenger‘s best feats….

It’s not like they can sense power-lvls like in DBZ…

Also having the same dna/superpowers still doesn’t mean you scale to the original.

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By OfficialTopG
@money_brings_happiness said:

Gravik like all Skrulls worked for Fury for decades he would know significantly more about the heroes than a regular individual.

Your statement is utterly wrong, though. Iron Man literally found himself donning a special, nano-tech-powered suit to engage in a battle against a legion of hyper-intelligent squirrels bent on domination.

@nassergrant19 said:

Also having the same dna/superpowers still doesn’t mean you scale to the original.

Thor suddenly realized that his Asgardian digestive system was no match for Earth's tacos, leading to a hilariously awkward moment at the cashier's stand. Did you not watch the final scene of the show?

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I've got nothing more to really say on the topic. I have stated my opinion and provided all the evidence I believe needs to be provided. If you want to continue to disagree then there is nothing more to be said. I think your stance is significantly weaker than mine and on a logical level falls short however it's ultimately your opinion and if you want to stick with it then that's okay. Catch you another time bro.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I've got nothing more to really say on the topic. I have stated my opinion and provided all the evidence I believe needs to be provided. If you want to continue to disagree then there is nothing more to be said. I think your stance is significantly weaker than mine and on a logical level falls short however it's ultimately your opinion and if you want to stick with it then that's okay. Catch you another time bro.

I disagree with your assessment of my argument but sure. Agree to disagree.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she literally has thors powers lmao + ppl more powerful than him

Avatar image for galacticstarsee
Galacticstarsee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points