No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Syntix (707 posts) - - Show Bio

where is @xzone when u need em..

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
#4 Posted by deactivated-5d07416730d08 (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel one-shots.

#5 Posted by AtmExle (591 posts) - - Show Bio

With Stormbreaker? Thor kills them both.

Captain Marvel can solo Thor without Stormbreaker, however.

#6 Posted by Darkthunder (3783 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor still solos

#7 Posted by APEX_pretador (21483 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos

#8 Posted by baph (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel gets stomped.

Thor beats Hulk after a good fight.

#9 Posted by icec0ld (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain marvel beats both by herself. She already has better pure strength feats than Thor and way better speed feats than both. Not to mention nothing phased her when she went full energy mode, she walked through everything.

#10 Posted by kgb725 (20001 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont see how Thor catches her tbh

#11 Edited by KanyeCosby (7574 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can oneshot Hulk with Stormbreaker. He then proceeds to stomp Captain Marvel.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#12 Posted by SupremeGeneration (12977 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by APEX_pretador (21483 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by phillip33 (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably team 2. Both are near enough to Thor in power to overwhelm him and Thor isn’t chopping hulks or captain marvels head off in character

#15 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is a non factor

Thor wins

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#16 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel lacks good feats.

Hulk already got stomped.

Thor destroys.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#17 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18815 posts) - - Show Bio

Kevin Feige already confirmed Captain Marvel>>>

#18 Edited by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel solos

#19 Posted by destinyman75 (15954 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol marvel has a couple good feats bit nothing so far Thor could not replicate even better. Already Stomped hulk...Thor should win with decent difficulty for a majority.. I guess I could see team winning a few but not a majority. Thor has way better durability and a weapon that can one shot. THOR FTW

#20 Posted by destinyman75 (15954 posts) - - Show Bio

@icec0ld: Not a chance her best strength feat Thor easily could replicate especially lightning amped. Has better durability and a weapon that can one shot...Be a good one though

#21 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel lacks good feats.

Hulk already got stomped.

Thor destroys.

Captain Marvel lacks good feats? Have you seen the movie?

#22 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2: Yeah. She has a few decent durability feats but for the most part, her offensive capabilities don't surpass those of Avengers Iron Man and her durability is maybe on par with AoU Iron Man.

I'm convinced that she can't even beat IW Iron Man until Endgame.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#23 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12277 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Carol had FTL level perception and reaction speed? Hmmmmm.

#24 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#25 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2: Yeah. She has a few decent durability feats but for the most part, her offensive capabilities don't surpass those of Avengers Iron Man and her durability is maybe on par with AoU Iron Man.

A few good durability feats? I respectfully have to disagree. She has striking power greater than Thor (when she redirected the alien missile), she has the photon blasts which are substantially powerful, and she even bodied an entire alien spacecraft by flying through it. It exploded on her and she was completely unharmed.

#26 Posted by Subline (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#27 Posted by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel solos

#28 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespartanb345t said:

A few good durability feats? I respectfully have to disagree. She has striking power greater than Thor (when she redirected the alien missile), she has the photon blasts which are substantially powerful, and she even bodied an entire alien spacecraft by flying through it. It exploded on her and she was completely unharmed.

She has striking power greater than Thor (when she redirected the alien missile),

That's more of a testament to her flight strength/power. It isn't striking in the slightest.

she has the photon blasts which are substantially powerful,

She destroyed a few spaceships with them, sure, but we have no idea what the capabilities of those spaceships were and when using them against Kree they temporarily incapped them at most. She didn't kill anyone with her blasts and doesn't in combat.

and she even bodied an entire alien spacecraft by flying through it. It exploded on her and she was completely unharmed.

That's one of the few good durability feats and its only heat resistance. She still goes down to bullets, probably would get bodied by high tiers, has a slow reaction time, poor offensive capabilities against high tiers (like MCU Hulk) and is only fast in flight.

Avatar image for grand_master520
#29 Posted by Grand_Master520 (114 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

She has striking power greater than Thor (when she redirected the alien missile),

That's more of a testament to her flight strength/power. It isn't striking in the slightest.

She destroyed a few spaceships with them, sure, but we have no idea what the capabilities of those spaceships were and when using them against Kree they temporarily incapped them at most. She didn't kill anyone with her blasts and doesn't in combat.

and she even bodied an entire alien spacecraft by flying through it. It exploded on her and she was completely unharmed.

That's one of the few good durability feats and its only heat resistance. She still goes down to bullets, probably would get bodied by high tiers, has a slow reaction time, poor offensive capabilities against high tiers (like MCU Hulk) and is only fast in flight.

I don't remember her going down to bullets. Could you explain?

Also, the capabilities of the spaceship are irrelevant. All that matters is she the size and the durability. She destroyed them quite easily, and we can assume they are quite durable (due to alien technology).

You are right that the blasts only temporarily incapacitated the Kree. And you are right that the missile redirecting feat is more strength than a striking feat.

Poor offensive capabilities against high tiers? That is impossible to answer as of now since she hasn't been in a movie with a high-tier character (like the Hulk). I bet in the upcoming Avengers movie, she will be able to keep up with Thor in terms of strength, speed, and power output. However, one thing that is important is that she was just beginning to understand her powers at the end of the movie. Perhaps she will be more adept at using them in the upcoming Avengers.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
#31 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1429 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor still wins, he ended a full infinity gauntlet thanos in like 4 seconds lmao

#32 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol solos both

#33 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespartanb345t said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

Also, the capabilities of the spaceship are irrelevant. All that matters is she the size and the durability. She destroyed them quite easily, and we can assume they are quite durable (due to alien technology).

You are right that the blasts only temporarily incapacitated the Kree. And you are right that the missile redirecting feat is more strength than a striking feat.

Poor offensive capabilities against high tiers? That is impossible to answer as of now since she hasn't been in a movie with a high-tier character (like the Hulk). I bet in the upcoming Avengers movie, she will be able to keep up with Thor in terms of strength, speed, and power output. However, one thing that is important is that she was just beginning to understand her powers at the end of the movie. Perhaps she will be more adept at using them in the upcoming Avengers.

She has no feats suggesting that she can tank bullets.

And this is precisely what makes the feat unquantifiable. The size matters, but if it has ambiguous durability we can't say what her damage output is. That's the difference between Thor no-selling her attacks and getting one-shot by them.

I agree. In Endgame she'll get more combat-oriented feats that solidify her power levels. However, as of now, she remains a live-action mid-tier. She's right around Iron Man level.

#34 Posted by lgh0stl (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

CaptM can solo but in a good long fight . . granted she can last that long cause non of her attack would not put a hurting on Thor

#35 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

After watching the movie 30 minutes ago, I’m confident that I don’t see Captain Marvel besting Thor with Stormbreaker

#36 Posted by Amcu (17516 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel confident that Carol will solo by the end of Endgame but just going off of current feats Thor takes it.

#37 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@thespartanb345t said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@thespartanb345t said:

She has no feats suggesting that she can tank bullets.

And this is precisely what makes the feat unquantifiable. The size matters, but if it has ambiguous durability we can't say what her damage output is. That's the difference between Thor no-selling her attacks and getting one-shot by them.

I agree. In Endgame she'll get more combat-oriented feats that solidify her power levels. However, as of now, she remains a live-action mid-tier. She's right around Iron Man level.

I think flying through the aircrafts unharmed (while they were exploding) is more than enough to justify a bullet feat. Also, she got shot by an alien sniper rifle from Doctor Minerva and she tanked that just fine.

Around Iron Man level? Again, I have to disagree. Her feat of destroying the spaceship was (in my opinion) an equal feat to anything that has been done by Thor.

#38 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2: What do you mean they were unharmed? They were obliterated thoroughly.

The alien rifle was an energy blast. Not only does that pertain to her power set,it also is separate to piercing durability.

That spaceship feat wasn't even close to Thor's best feats.

He's destroyed Leviathan's with his lightning (which actually have extensive durability onscreen: Iron Man's laser couldn't pierce it) destroyed a city block's worth of ice in Jotenheim, cleaved through Thanos easily and countered an IG blast, tanked "the full power of a star" for minutes, destroyed an entire city (vaporized it) with the help of Vibranium, has fought with the likes of Hulk, Malekith, and Hela, has much faster reflexes, a healing factor, and bifrost capabilities. I could go on for another 5 paragraphs here.

Captain Marvel is probably IW Iron Man level give or take. Not Thor, though.

#39 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (4294 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain marvel solos Thor and hulk at the same time due to speed

#40 Edited by mtuske (3590 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor for now but by the time Endgame ends she'll be wielding Mjolir in one hand, Caps shield in the other while wearing Dr Stranges cape and saving the day for all involved to the background music of Girls Just Want To Have Fun.

#41 Edited by BreakOfDawn (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@mtuske: Don't forget while wearing the infinity gauntlet and one-shotting everyone.

OT: Thor. Better striking, durability, energy projection and far superior weapon (Stormbreaker).

#42 Posted by Mister_Surreal (12194 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. Marvel is fodder and Hulk can’t do damage.

#43 Posted by thanosii (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

I am stuck between Thors durability and Carols speed. Hulk is a non factor

#44 Posted by Asshat_Zeppeli (291 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: I'm sorry what speed feats does she have ?

#45 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2: What do you mean they were unharmed? They were obliterated thoroughly.

The alien rifle was an energy blast. Not only does that pertain to her power set,it also is separate to piercing durability.

That spaceship feat wasn't even close to Thor's best feats.

He's destroyed Leviathan's with his lightning (which actually have extensive durability onscreen: Iron Man's laser couldn't pierce it) destroyed a city block's worth of ice in Jotenheim, cleaved through Thanos easily and countered an IG blast, tanked "the full power of a star" for minutes, destroyed an entire city (vaporized it) with the help of Vibranium, has fought with the likes of Hulk, Malekith, and Hela, has much faster reflexes, a healing factor, and bifrost capabilities. I could go on for another 5 paragraphs here.

Captain Marvel is probably IW Iron Man level give or take. Not Thor, though.

No, I mean Captain Marvel was unharmed. I bet Iron Man's lasers would not be capable of destroying the spaceships that Captain Marvel so effortlessly flew through. I believe that Captain Marvel, however, would be able to destroy the Leviathan. Also, she has significantly more speed than Thor.

#46 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

team curbstomp

#47 Posted by Oreoghoul (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

On paper, the duo. But feat-wise, Thor.

#48 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2: Thor is probably equally as fast. He has faster reaction speed and close flight speed.

Iron Man's missiles are around building level and his newer blasts most certainly could destroy the spaceships.

Captain Marvel's blasts are unquantifiable. There is no basis in her being even close to hurting a Leviathan.

#49 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2: Thor is probably equally as fast. He has faster reaction speed and close flight speed.

Iron Man's missiles are around building level and his newer blasts most certainly could destroy the spaceships.

Captain Marvel's blasts are unquantifiable. There is no basis in her being even close to hurting a Leviathan.

The spaceship that Captain Marvel flew through is probably the same size and weight as a Leviathan. Thor being equally as fast doesn't seem right. Thor's speed does not equal to Captain Marvel's.

#50 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2: The spaceship's size is irrelevant because its weight and durability are unquantifiable. Unless the spaceship's exterior has feats on par with the Leviathan's in durability, you can't claim equality.

Thor's hammer can go from orbit to the ground in seconds. He can react to hypersonic projectiles.

Captain Marvel's flight speed may be better, but Thor's combat and reaction speeds are far better.