MCU Thor vs MCU Captain Marvel

• 73 results
Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Thor vs MCU Captain Marvel (91 votes)

MCU Thor 47%
MCU Captain Marvel 53%

There are three rounds to this fight:

R1: Awakened Ragnarok Thor

R2: Infinity War Thor with Stormbreaker

R3: Endgame Thor with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir

Conditions:

They start in an open field, 500m apart.

Morals on

CM as of Endgame

Bonus: Both are bloodlusted, utterly out to kill the other.

Who wins?

• 
nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol wins for solid majority every round as she seems somewhat faster in combat (plus obvious strength & durability advantage).

However Thor maybe can sometimes win in R2 & R3 due to Stormbreaker. Ragnarok Thor doesn't have a good chance because he's at disadvantage due to lack of flight but still has sword that pierced Hela so it might be also dangerous to Carol if she gets close.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol wins round 1. Thor would likely win rounds 2 and 3 in-character, could go either way with bloodlust.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol

Avatar image for deactivated-614da662d6bee
deactivated-614da662d6bee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going off of how they did against Thanos, Captain Marvel just looks more powerful.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonathan?

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5 said:

Carol wins for solid majority every round as she seems somewhat faster in combat (plus obvious strength & durability advantage).

However Thor maybe can sometimes win in R2 & R3 due to Stormbreaker. Ragnarok Thor doesn't have a good chance because he's at disadvantage due to lack of flight but still has sword that pierced Hela so it might be also dangerous to Carol if she gets close.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor > Marvel

Bossman12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh are ya'll forgetting Carol got TKO'd by the power stone alone? Thor literally went through all the stones at once with stormbreaker lol.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor via intent

FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Carol wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e7b48df834
deactivated-611e7b48df834

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain marvel via femenism

TheWhiteCrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheWhiteCrown

^Don't like her, but Carol is much stronger.

@bossman12345 said:

Uh are ya'll forgetting Carol got TKO'd by the power stone alone? Thor literally went through all the stones at once with stormbreaker lol.

Thor never took a blast from the IG though so its not a one-to-one comparison. All he did was throw Stormbreaker which was basically uniquely designed to be able to counter an energy blast of the IG. Had Thor taken an actual hit, he likely would've been knocked out too. Also, Thanos with IG was being super careless due to being overly reliant on the IG, Thor cannot normally win against Thanos otherwise. Whereas Carol actually put up a fight, and would've won, until Thanos cheapshotted her with a direct blast from the power gem.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor and he godstomps in L&T

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: What feats Thor is supposed to get in L&T that he will be able to stomp?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5: It’s sorta in leaks so I don’t wanna spoil.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Ok but, if you don't mind asking, is this only about Thor getting better feats or does he get some actual big power up (like in Ragnarok or getting Stormbreaker in Infinity War)?

Avatar image for deactivated-61b25f23d4557
deactivated-61b25f23d4557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos was melting Thor's face with the power stone alone

Xverify___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll say Carol

She has an all around stats advantage (durability/strength/speed) which we can see in both her individual feats and if u look at how she faired physically against Thanos compared to Thor. Her energy absorption will also come in handy along with her more fluid flight

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol is stated to be "just as if not more powerful" than IW Thor. EG might win as he is above IW Thor.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nassergrant19
@nn5 said:

@nassergrant19: Ok but, if you don't mind asking, is this only about Thor getting better feats or does he get some actual big power up (like in Ragnarok or getting Stormbreaker in Infinity War)?

Both but don’t talk about it. Everyone on this site is brainwashed by this “WaNdA/CaRoL WiLl StiLl Be ThE MoSt PoWeRfuL EvEn AfTerR FoUr YeArs StrAigHt” narrative.

When it happens and Thor’s the most powerful expect the same meltdown they had during the Marvel What If Strange episode. They’ll be in straight denial.

Just let it happen and keep it on the low lol. They can’t stand even contemplating the concept. They’re in for a rude awakening tho.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Thanks for info. If there's an amp, then I can definitely see Thor becoming the most powerful again (because if it was only about feats getting crazier, then I'd argue that Carol/Thanos would still scale above this).

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zafros13

Thor's better in everything except speed.

Speed being the king of stats, so a very good advantage to have.

Also I'd say she has durability advantage but that's closer

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Dude I don’t know what you have against Thor or his fans but L&T will be creating a lot of cope for Carol/Wanda fans lmao.

Especially Carol fans cuz she isn’t even over Prime Thor to start with. Anyways just wait for it. I’m dying to see the excuses you come up with when he’s the most powerful.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Carol doesn’t have a fanbase here, why do you keep ignoring that?

She does but I’m not gonna get into it with you. I already know your takes on Wanda/Carol ”loool”. Thor will be living rent free in all the Wanda/Carol fan’s heads after L&T tho.

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Carol does not have a fan base here, just like 5 people and I say that as one of the 5. I wouldn’t loop together Wanda and Captain Marvel fans just cause they’re female powerhouses. That’s like saying strange and Thor stans are the same group

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nassergrant19
@zr2011 said:

@nassergrant19: Carol does not have a fan base here, just like 5 people and I say that as one of the 5. I wouldn’t loop together Wanda and Captain Marvel fans just cause they’re female powerhouses. That’s like saying strange and Thor stans are the same group

I didn’t lop them. I’m just mentioning them both since they’ll both be effected by L&T.

Some people really have it against the Thor fandom cuz he’s powerful tho, and like I said they’ll be hella “cope” to go around after L&T.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nassergrant19
@ready_4_madness said:

@nassergrant19: you’ve been putting the two fanbases together for a while now. MCU Carol is one of the most disliked character in the MCU but we accept that she’s powerful, why wouldn’t we accept Thor to be more powerful than her when most of us prefer him?

No it just takes too long to write it out so I just use a slash. It’s like if were to say Strange/Wanda/Carol. They’re not together but I’m mentioning them cuz they’ll all be effected.

You won’t accept it cuz I see you cope about his power in multiple threads and say ridiculous statements about “X stomping him” despite being in the minority and having no evidence.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol is stated to be "just as if not more powerful" than IW Thor. EG might win as he is above IW Thor.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nassergrant19

@ready_4_madness: You simply can’t stand how powerful he is.

Thanos wrecked fat Thor. Not Prime Thor. Russo’s said Hulk=Thanos and Pietro is slower than a bullet so don’t go there

Wounded Thanos overpowered Carol with one arm and in EG he was wounded/tired from fighting all the Avengers. Hell he wasn’t even focused on her, only snapping.

I doubt you’ll accept it in Thor 4.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: EG Thor was weak as hell. Tony confirmed he was weaker.

IW Thor is prime.

Thanos was tired and weakened from fighting all the Avengers. He just finished being crippled by Wanda.

Idc who your picking but all I know is you’ll be coping a lot when L&T comes out.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does this battle have to be made for the 60th time? The result hasn’t changed, Carol wins.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nassergrant19

Can’t wait to see how well this comment ages after L&T lmaooo

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By heiqn

R1 Carol. Ragnarok Thor is still unimpressive af.

R2 Thor. Ring feat + Star Level durability > Captain Marvel

R3 Carol. No need to explain. One is beaten by Thanos while he was getting help from Iron Man and Worthy Cap, other one beat Thanos alone.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nassergrant19

@heiqn: Except Carol doesn’t have better feats.

Strange never fought Thor and Loki. It was a joke.

I mean after L&T when Thor is above Wanda powerwise you’d be lying if you said you wouldn’t see any coping from the Wanda fans.

I’m sure you’ve seen the huge meltdown they had when Dark Strange was accepted to stomp her. They were even calling the majority sexist cuz everyone said Wanda had no chance against him. They’re hella toxic and during Thor 4 I have a feeling we’ll see their ugly side.

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Thor wins R2 and R3, but Carol takes R1.

ram0ranch_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as much as I am a Thor fan carol has the higher chance of Winnning. one of carols feats is she has absorbed energy from the blue marvel twice, Thor being the god of thunder use lightning in his battles sometimes. lightning contains electricity, and electricity is a type of energy that comes from electrical energy. Carol‘s ability to absorb energy would make it harder for Thor to defeat her