Reasons why.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kakashi and Obito wins

While Thor and Carol have the strength to kill both Kakashi and Obito, both Thor and Carol lacks the necessary feat to harm Obito once his Kamui is activated.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either solos low diff

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WorldsGreatest

Thor wins.

He's Large Planet and has better speed than the team. Kamui is useless as Thor has the bifrost.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is so hopelessly outclassed in speed here it's hilarious. Kakashi solo-blitzes and one shots with Raikiri both rounds. And even then Tobi could just warp them away to boxland.

Thor wins.

He's Large Planet and has better speed than the team. Kamui is useless as Thor has the bifrost.

lmfao found the MCU wanker

inb4 scaling from Power Stone Thanos (who isn't even above planet surface lvl when wanked btw)

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is so hopelessly outclassed in speed here it's hilarious. Kakashi solo-blitzes and one shots with Raikiri both rounds. And even then Tobi could just warp them away to boxland.

@worldsgreatest said:

Thor wins.

inb4 scaling from Power Stone Thanos (who isn't even above planet surface lvl when wanked btw)

Thor cut through the a blast from the Full IG. The Power Stone is large planet in dc.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65 said:

@worldsgreatest said:

Thor wins.

Thor cut through the a blast from the Full IG. The Power Stone is large planet in dc.

Too bad Thor has absolutely no way to harm Tobi lol (only if your wank was true because it's clearly not lmfao the power stone failed to kill the guardians and destroy Iron Man's shield, are they planetary as well?)

Kamui is so hax it nopes every physical attack no matter how strong it is, and don't get me started on how hopelessly outclassed Thor is in speed.

Make this site a favor and stop being a troll, this match is spite

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest said:

@worldsgreatest said:

Thor wins.

Too bad Thor has absolutely no way to harm Tobi lol (only if your wank was true because it's clearly not lmfao the power stone failed to kill the guardians and destroy Iron Man's shield, are they planetary as well?)

Kamui is so hax it nopes every physical attack no matter how strong it is, and don't get me started on how hopelessly outclassed Thor is in speed.

He can harm Tobi but bisecting him with Storm Breaker. Thanos never hit the Guardians with a direct blast from the Power Stone. Tony's shield is planatery yes.

Thor isn't outclassed in speed. He has teleportation via the bifrost and can trvel bare minimum at sub rel speeds given Mjonir can go from space down to the earth in mere seconds.

I'm not trolling.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest said:

@worldsgreatest said:

Thor wins.

He can harm Tobi but bisecting him with Storm Breaker. Thanos never hit the Guardians with a direct blast from the Power Stone. Tony's shield is planatery yes.

Thor isn't outclassed in speed. He has teleportation via the bifrost and can trvel bare minimum at sub rel speeds given Mjonir can go from space down to the earth in mere seconds.

I'm not trolling.

I can't believe I just read that

If Tony's armor was planetary he wouldn't have gotten clapped by Cull in the first place who's Spidey tier in physicals. By your logic he is 616 Hulk level.

Do the words perfect intangibility and reaction speed mean anything to you? Thor doesn't use the bifrost to attack anyway and his ''teleportation'' takes time rofl rewatch the movie.

Also learn how to spell next time because your grammar makes my eyes bleed

Avatar image for deactivated-609f17aa98b05
deactivated-609f17aa98b05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: i agreed with you until you resorted to making fun of his grammar. If you can understand the meaning of what he's saying then his grammar is inconsequential.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: i agreed with you until you resorted to making fun of his grammar. If you can understand the meaning of what he's saying then his grammar is inconsequential.

if he is making such bold statements at the very least he should pay attention at the way he writes, that's not my fault.

Anyway we can all agree that this deserves a lock

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime duo take it

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mcu thor gets beaten with just taijutsu.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm with knowledge, Thor will just fly up and blast with lightning/use AoE. But Kakashi and Obito will also try to end it quickly. I see Thor getting out of range first, and once lightning is used...they lack the speed feats to dodge it (at least from the sky).

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest said:
@worldsgreatest said:

@worldsgreatest said:

Thor wins.

I'm not trolling.

If Tony's armor was planetary he wouldn't have gotten clapped by Cull in the first place who's Spidey tier in physicals. By your logic he is 616 Hulk level.

Do the words perfect intangibility and reaction speed mean anything to you? Thor doesn't use the bifrost to attack anyway and his ''teleportation'' takes time rofl rewatch the movie.

Well believe it.

Tony didn't get clapped by Cull. He had no damage sustained to him or his armor even after all the attacks Cull landed. I wouldn't call that being ''clapped''. He's also not Spidey tier in physicals. That's blatant dishonesty if I've never seen it.

Spider-Man blocked his blow before he fully extend his arm. Meaning nowhere near his full power was put into the attack Spider-Man blocked. It'd be a low end outlier feat at best tho given Cull then went on to spank MK II Hulkbuster.

Intangibility means nothing to me and all it does is give Obito five minutes to live. Thor has better reactions and I never claimed he could use bifrost to attack. So nice strawman.

I do know how to spell. My grammar errors are because of how fast I typed my response and I don't even need good grammar to school you.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest said:
@worldsgreatest said:

@worldsgreatest said:

Thor wins.

I'm not trolling.

Well believe it.

Tony didn't get clapped by Cull. He had no damage sustained to him or his armor even after all the attacks Cull landed. I wouldn't call that being ''clapped''. He's also not Spidey tier in physicals. That's blatant dishonesty if I've never seen it.

Spider-Man blocked his blow before he fully extend his arm. Meaning nowhere near his full power was put into the attack Spider-Man blocked. It'd be a low end outlier feat at best tho given Cull then went on to spank MK II Hulkbuster.

Intangibility means nothing to me and all it does is give Obito five minutes to live. Thor has better reactions and I never claimed he could use bifrost to attack. So nice strawman.

I do know how to spell. My grammar errors are because of how fast I typed my response and I don't even need good grammar to school you.

Ok then show me a scan of Cull or any MCU character being EVEN CLOSE to the same speed ballpark as these characters which are hypersonic+++ at the very least. Tell me can Thor resist being soul ripped, kamui sniped and mindraped at the same time? No, he hasn't shown anything close to what the duo can dish out, he'll get blitzed and one shotted. The fastest character in the MCU afaik, Quicksilver, almost got tagged by a damn bullet and he was blitzing the shit out of the Avengers. Seriously stop it with the trolling already.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok then show me a scan of Cull or any MCU character being EVEN CLOSE to the same speed ballpark as these characters which are hypersonic+++ at the very least. Tell me can Thor resist being soul ripped, kamui sniped and mindraped at the same time? No, he hasn't shown anything close to what the duo can dish out, he'll get blitzed and one shotted. The fastest character in the MCU afaik, Quicksilver, almost got tagged by a damn bullet and he was blitzing the shit out of the Avengers. Seriously stop it with the trolling already.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Obito has never used soul rip in the manga. It'd be out of character for him to do so. Kamui snipes also won't work as Thor can leave via bifrost and genjutsu would not work as the Thor doesn't have chakra.

Quicksilver is Mach 5 and was tagged by the bullet because it hit him from behind and we even see the bullet moving in slow motion for him.