MCU Thor vs DCEU Superman

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Thor vs DCEU Superman (631 votes)

Thor 52%
Superman 48%

Battle takes place in Metropolis.

Both get all their feats from different movies.

Only high end feats , no low end feats.

Can use all their respective abilities.

Win via death or incap

• 
TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This shit is STILL going on? This is the only one time I'm gonna say it, but JESUS CHRIST MY LORD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: And he knew Cyborg and Steppenwolf weren't a threat because?? He doesn't have knowledge on Thor, he'll try his little tanking trick on him and he'll be split in half.

If you watched the trailer you know what feat i'm referring to.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1003  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@sonofmadara said:

@takenstew22: Since JL?

Flash level or not he operates on a level of speed Thor can't comprehend. Look at how he was statued by Quicksilver

I didn't watch Snyder cut yet, but in the original Supes wasn't exactly as fast as Flash, he just could react and keep up with him, though he was going noticeably slower.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the Snyder cut I heard Flash got an LS/FTL feat but I'm not sure if Clark scales to it.

I agree Superman is faster and I have said he wins against MCU Thor for quite some time, but the feat in the trailer if it really was done by Thor could change my stance.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1004  Edited By Lilbroomstick
@thedevil98 said:

This shit is STILL going on? This is the only one time I'm gonna say it, but JESUS CHRIST MY LORD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

Agreed, MCU Thor vs DCEU Superman should be banned lmao

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481:

Hes talking about this feat, which is honestly hard to tell who caused this, either gorr, thor, or jane or both gorr and thor. It's honestly an out of context feat. So who do you think caused it?

No Caption Provided

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We can make this real easy.. prove Superman can harm Thor..

Thor survivesSakovia, Hisship blowing up, anda Star.

These are the feats to beat, heck Supes can’t even come close to these feats, not even 1% of the power Thor has took.

Gold-Titanium Iron Man easily survives Sokovia. Thor was nearly killed by the star's 50,000 K heat. Point blank 300kt nuke>>>>>Statesman explosion. Doomsday port explosion>statesman explosion. Thanos' punches do not have that level of destructive power and yet we all know he will turn Thor into a punching bag.

Kal-El is physically superior to people who have harmed Thor, as he has feats they can not ever replicate under their own power. I can demonstrate that if you need me to, I aready made an extenisve list comparing Kal-El to Thanos and how he is physically inferior to Kal-El in nearly every way.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1008 death4bunnies  Moderator

@TheGrat1 said:
@death4bunnies said:

We can make this real easy.. prove Superman can harm Thor..

These are the feats to beat, heck Supes can’t even come close to these feats, not even 1% of the power Thor has took.

Gold-Titanium Iron Man easily survives Sokovia. Thor was nearly killed by the star's 50,000 K heat. Point blank 300kt nuke>>>>>Statesman explosion. Doomsday port explosion>statesman explosion. Thanos' punches do not have that level of destructive power and yet we all know he will turn Thor into a punching bag.

Ironman was much further away from Sokovia…

But let’s look at the statesmen ship.. it was specifically strong enough to travel through a collapsing nutron star while other ships were not…it was a pretty big plot point of ragnorok to find that ship.. the BVS nuke is no where near that, also and I want to be real clear about this.. Superman does not hit wigh nuke level power let alone even a fraction of the power it toon to bust the ship Thor withstood.. so you didn’t beat the feat, heck you didn’t even bring a Superman AP feat to the table like I asked.. just a sub par Superman dura feat.

Kal-El is physically superior to people who have harmed Thor, as he has feats they can not ever replicate under their own power. I can demonstrate that if you need me to, I aready made an extenisve list comparing Kal-El to Thanos and how he is physically inferior to Kal-El in nearly every way.

Im asking a pretty simple thing.. neat the feats I presented with a AP feat from Superman.. we are not looking for Superman dura(we can discuss that if you wish) but we are looking for Superman AP over what I’ve shown for Thor, and you provided 0 AP feats for Superman let alone one that compares to what I’ve shown.

Here’s is what I said again just in case you missed it.

“We can make this real easy.. prove Superman can harm Thor..

The only feat you mentioned for Superman was a durability feat that is way below these feats and does not relate to Superman’s AP.

——

I don’t think Superman has ever really ended fights with hits in his career, including shoulder checking flash, head butting Diana, hitting aquaman, Zod, faora(who was took out by a missile), Nam Ek (who was KOd by bullets), even Batman tanked his backhand… if he’s never ended a fight like that against people who couldn’t dream of having the dura feats Thor has… then what hope have he?

——

TDLR: I wasn’t provided a single AP feat from Superman which is what I asked for, and Superman still can’t put down Thor… Thor too durable.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1009  Edited By rajjarsalt
@takenstew22 said:
@sonofmadara said:

Flash level or not he operates on a level of speed Thor can't comprehend. Look at how he was statued by Quicksilver

I didn't watch Snyder cut yet, but in the original Supes wasn't exactly as fast as Flash, he just could react and keep up with him, though he was going noticeably slower.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the Snyder cut I heard Flash got an LS/FTL feat but I'm not sure if Clark scales to it.

I agree Superman is faster and I have said he wins against MCU Thor for quite some time, but the feat in the trailer if it really was done by Thor could change my stance.

Lol he was statued when Flash did that feat. It's the logic of "Flash going FTL statues Superman who is FTL because he perceived Flash who is obviously FTL because he went FTL." But Thor was not statued by Quicksilver, either.

Thor doesn't need to crack a moon to beat the Viva Visuals man who couldn't get to city level with all his high ends combined, non canon Snyder cut or no. He doesn't need to take the output of a star, either.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@sonofmadara said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol he was statued when Flash did that feat. It's the logic of "Flash going FTL statues Superman who is FTL because he perceived Flash who is obviously FTL because he went FTL." But Thor was not statued by Quicksilver, either.

Thor doesn't need to crack a moon to beat the Viva Visuals man who couldn't get to city level with all his high ends combined, non canon Snyder cut or no. He doesn't need to take the output of a star, either.

Neither was the Ultron bot

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@takenstew22 said:
@sonofmadara said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Neither was the Ultron bot

Ultron Bots are the new supreme fodder post What-If etc

Now they must be respected!

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lol Ah but once again:

Thor(-chan)>>>>Superman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

feats aren't comparable unfortunately DCEU fanatics.

Reality of DCEU characters attacking Thor^
Reality of DCEU characters attacking Thor^

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

Ok.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Superman can put down Thor with his punches. Anything else?

Your reference to the attack potency of Sokovia, Statesman explosion, and the 50k K star beam are red herrings. Ultron, Hulk, Kurse, Thanos...none of them can replicate that level of AP with their strikes and yet they have harmed Thor just fine, even knocking him out.

-------

If only Kal-El had some Thors to have a serious fight with in his verse. He would 3 shot by feats.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1015 death4bunnies  Moderator

@TheGrat1 said:

@death4bunnies:

Ok.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Superman can put down Thor with his punches. Anything else?

Your reference to the attack potency of Sokovia, Statesman explosion, and the 50k K star beam are red herrings. Ultron, Hulk, Kurse, Thanos...none of them can replicate that level of AP with their strikes and yet they have harmed Thor just fine, even knocking him out.

-------

If only Kal-El had some Thors to have a serious fight with in his verse. He would 3 shot by feats.

So you literally still didn’t provide a feat that beats the feats I listed.

These feats…

That’s what I was asking and you did not provide.

No Caption Provided

Literally all I asked.. I don’t know why you tagged me if you couldn’t beat those feats and just wanted to lowball off visuals.. Id link viva visuals but I don’t like to debate like that… but if you’d like to debate lowends viva has that covered.

So you still didn’t even try to beat the feats.. a shame really.
——

I don’t think Superman has ever really ended fights with hits in his career, including shoulder checking flash, head butting Diana, hitting aquaman, Zod, faora(who was took out by a missile), Nam Ek (who was KOd by bullets), even Batman tanked his backhand… if he’s never ended a fight like that against people who couldn’t dream of having the dura feats Thor has… then what hope have he?

——

TDLR: I wasn’t provided a single AP feat from Superman which is what I asked for, and Superman still can’t put down Thor… Thor too durable.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

I know what you asked for. What you asked for is irrelevant. It does not take the force to destroy Sokovia (which ko'd Thor and not Iron Man, who was 10 feet from the pillar that the force radiated from) it just takes some hard punches. Maybe you do not realize that. Maybe you think Thor can laugh off anything that is below the Sokovia explosion. If you do you have not been paying attention. Kal-El hits harder than people that have put Thor to sleep. Simple facts.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1017 death4bunnies  Moderator

@TheGrat1:

Imma have to disagree with you bud, but as you seem to be admitting sub nuke level man has no feats even close to the level of the feats I showed for Thor, not even 1%… then imma have to go with the dude with the massively superior durability and AP feats.

Especially considering Superman has never put anyone down with his punches, not fodderwolf not Batman .. no one of note.

——-

Thor tanks Supes initial bullrush and TKs Stormbreaker into Supes neck .

Avatar image for iimpy_alpha_god
Iimpy_Alpha_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy...

ZedbeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does dude actually believe Thor can land a hit on Supes with SB? MF couldn't land a single hit on eg Thanos, the same Thanos cap landed many hits on, if that ain't slow I don't know what is. I want whatever drugs these MCU stans are on

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1020  Edited By SpongeGar
@zedbez said:

Does dude actually believe Thor can land a hit on Supes with SB? MF couldn't land a single hit on eg Thanos, the same Thanos cap landed many hits on, if that ain't slow I don't know what is. I want whatever drugs these MCU stans are on

That's what I'm saying lol thor doesn't have speed feats to match Supes, Clark still snaps his neck like a twig

Avatar image for deactivated-64bcbd4748c2e
deactivated-64bcbd4748c2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zedbez said:

Facts and I dont want hear that shit about Thor not being "Prime" IW or nun of that. He had both Stormbreaker and Mjonlir and he couldnt do squat. Saying Thor is going to be able to impale Superman after getting bullrushed by him is pure comedy.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d749e0527b1
deactivated-63d749e0527b1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@takenstew22:

I mean it is not like Thor needs surface busting feat to stomp someone who was killed by small fraction of small nuke, in space no less, where Nukes are fraction of their original power. His other feats already show that Superman cannot put him down while Thor can one shot him.

🗿Statues don’t fight back🗿

❌ Do they? ❌

😂No😂

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@takenstew22:

I mean it is not like Thor needs surface busting feat to stomp someone who was killed by small fraction of small nuke, in space no less, where Nukes are fraction of their original power. His other feats already show that Superman cannot put him down while Thor can one shot him.

❌ Do they? ❌

😂No😂

Not only that but its not like Thor (If he's the one doing the feat) is going to have time to do it before he gets bullrushed and thrown into orbit.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1024  Edited By TheGrat1
@death4bunnies said:

@TheGrat1:

Imma have to disagree with you bud, but as you seem to be admitting sub nuke level man has no feats even close to the level of the feats I showed for Thor, not even 1%… then imma have to go with the dude with the massively superior durability and AP feats.

Especially considering Superman has never put anyone down with his punches, not fodderwolf not Batman .. no one of note.

——-

Thor tanks Supes initial bullrush and TKs Stormbreaker into Supes neck .

Oh, I understand now. You are confused. You meant to post in the Can "X" Do This? Feat Analysis/Comparison Thread. Go ask your question there. This is the "MCU Thor vs DCEU Superman" Thread where Superman does not have to perform specific actions to win. Like I said: Your question is irrelevant.

Thanos, Ultron, Hulk, Hela all have no ability to "beat" the feats you posted and yet they all hurt Thor. Almost like that is not the be-all-end all. But you will not recognize that because it obliterates your argument. Iron Man is also "sub nuke level man" and he tanked Sokovia without issue.

Kal-El killed Zod with his bare hands. Kal does not need to punch Thor to hurt him.

Stormbreaker can not cut him by feats. Most durable thing it cut was Thanos who had his cheek split open by Iron Man and his face messed up by the Endgame battle. All things Kal-El would go through without so much as a scratch.

Edit:

"Thor tanks Supes initial bullrush and TKs Stormbreaker into Supes neck ."

1. Thor could not tank Ultron's bull rush, he will be helpless against Kal-El.

2. Kal sees SB coming in slow motion, grabs it, flips it around and beats Slowdinson with the blunt end.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d749e0527b1
deactivated-63d749e0527b1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nachocoloredsno said:
@eredin12 said:

@takenstew22:

❌ Do they? ❌

😂No😂

Not only that but its not like Thor (If he's the one doing the feat) is going to have time to do it before he gets bullrushed and thrown into orbit.

🙏True.🙏

📦And Superman already nosold the mother of explosion IN CANON 📦

No Caption Provided

⚡️Thors weak lightning and weak axe does not impress Superman ⚡️

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also dont see whats so special about Thor decapitating Thanos. Dude had to use a stone.... a freaking stone just to stop Loki from stabbing him. Further indicates that Thanos' piercing durability is nowhere near Supermans.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGrat1:

I saw an incorrect statement that I would like to fix.

"Stormbreaker can not cut him by feats."

It cut through Thanos who has greater durability feats than anybody in the DCEU.

Most durable thing it cut was Thanos who had his cheek split open by Iron Man and his face messed up by the Endgame battle.

Iron Man does not have any striking feats, and getting a small nick (not getting his cheek cut open) is his worst durability feat by far and should be considered an outlier.

No Caption Provided

Christopher Reeves Superman had one bad anti feat when he got KOd by this and presumed dead. This is equally as consistent for him as Tony scratching Thanos. Also, being hurt by CM, and Wanda who both have feats above Superman is not an anti feat.

All things Kal-El would go through without so much as a scratch.

Except, you seem to be glossing over the fact that surviving a nuclear bomb is not > Wanda and Captain Marvel.

Avatar image for demonicravegirl
DemonicRaveGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zedbez said:

The same guano that Batman uses when he fights Superman!

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1030  Edited By SonOfMadara

@eredin12: you're arguing that someone who reacts in Flash Time will let himself get tagged by a big ass axe he should clearly be dodging? Superman is closer to Flash's combat speed than Thor's

Whether Quicksilver literally statued Thor or not. Flash Time definitely will, he'll be getting punches into space before he knows he's in a fight

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1031  Edited By SonOfMadara

@takenstew22: okay, that's fair. He would still need to tag Superman though and there's no reason to logically think that he can tag or even perceive an opponent that fights in Flash Time

Equalize speed and Thor wins

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: people like Diana were statued when Flash and Superman were in Flash Time combat. Thor has no hopes of NOT getting statued by Superman. Thor was in slow motion against Quicksilver, a laughably slower speedster than people who react in Flash Time. To even think Thor can percieve Superman in this fight is not being genuine honestly. I always say equalise speed in battles because you guys try your best to discount this CLEAR advantage anyway.

Equalize speed and Thor wins. Keep their speed unequal and you're arguing Thor can tag someone in Flash Time which is a disingenuous arguement at best

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1033  Edited By rajjarsalt
@sonofmadara said:

@rajjarsalt: people like Diana were statued when Flash and Superman were in Flash Time combat. Thor has no hopes of NOT getting statued by Superman. Thor was in slow motion against Quicksilver, a laughably slower speedster than people who react in Flash Time. To even think Thor can percieve Superman in this fight is not being genuine honestly. I always say equalise speed in battles because you guys try your best to discount this CLEAR advantage anyway.

Equalize speed and Thor wins. Keep their speed unequal and you're arguing Thor can tag someone in Flash Time which is a disingenuous arguement at best

Do you think being scaled below a speedster will save Superman from his low feats? Bullets have never been able to catch Thor whereas they have tagged Superman 100% of the time.

Flash's flashtime only got good feats when he statued everyone, including Superman. One could say that Thor simply wasn't moving at top speed when he got slow moed by Quicksilver, given that the instant right after that happened, he caught up to the speedster and showed him who's boss. Either you buy that, or Thor just recursively scales over his own speed, whatever floats your boat. But that excuse doesn't work for Superman, because Flash had a special rule about his speed - he tries not to run that fast because when he does, time gets warped.

And in any case, Quicksilver got his speed retconned to much higher levels.

No Caption Provided
SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: if you think Thor has any hope of reacting in Flash Time I have no interest in having any sort of discussion with you. Respectfully

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll wait for context on the Love and Thunder feat but even now, Thor would beat Superman.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I'm sure you are aware of this , but I'm just mentioning , superman and DD took 0% of Heat of that Nuke..because they were in space ..right? according to NASA it's only a15% of nuke which is radiation , if it's detonated in space , and most of it was absorbed by DD..

so i believe there goes 100 Million Kelvin superman..

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 268

@thevamphunter said:

Haha, is this thread a joke? If we're using high-end feats, then Superman slices Thor in half with low-difficulty. Thor has no feats of surviving temperatures up to 3.5 million degrees Kelvin, making him an easy opponent for Superman to wreck.

snydercut is non canon

SC not cannon? Says who?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1040 death4bunnies  Moderator

@manel said:
@darkthunder said:
@thevamphunter said:

Haha, is this thread a joke? If we're using high-end feats, then Superman slices Thor in half with low-difficulty. Thor has no feats of surviving temperatures up to 3.5 million degrees Kelvin, making him an easy opponent for Superman to wreck.

snydercut is non canon

SC not cannon? Says who?

Ummmm… WB… Snyder himself.. etc etc.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1041 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: I'm sure you are aware of this , but I'm just mentioning , superman and DD took 0% of Heat of that Nuke..because they were in space ..right? according to NASA it's only a15% of nuke which is radiation , if it's detonated in space , and most of it was absorbed by DD..

so i believe there goes 100 Million Kelvin superman..

Ye that’s true; the ship, Sokovia and the star are all way way better dura feats.
——

OT:

Thor definitely wins, Superman can’t really hurt him, Superman has never ended a fight with punches against anyone if note.

Ive been challenging DCEU guys to be Thirs feats with Superman AP, so far they’ve failed.

——

If anyone wants to try to beat these feats with Superman AP, I’ll take a look at what you have ofc.

^^These are the feats to beat, heck Supes can’t even come close to these feats, not even 1% of the power Thor has took.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofmadara: Superman's speed is irrelevant when he had to go through a lightning cloak that can one shot ships that no sell reentry

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: I'm only talking about Superman's speed here and not really arguing for him but Superman went through ships that no sold re-entry back in MOS at a weakened and weaker stage

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I have no interest in entertaining that MCU Thor can fight in Flash Time speed. I've watched MCU Thor

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1045  Edited By RJR
@death4bunnies said:
@manel said:
@darkthunder said:
@thevamphunter said:

snydercut is non canon

SC not cannon? Says who?

Ummmm… WB… Snyder himself.. etc etc.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To be honest and to be fair according to new leaks from reputable DCEU leaker, viewranaon. The Flash movie pretty much makes ZSJL canon as it will acknowledge flash saving the world via time travel, but IMHO that will create a whole new set of problems if you get were I'm going with here.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/so-apparently-zack-snyders-justice-legaue-will-mos-2264417/

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still thinking fat Thor is prime after the trailers making obvious that he became stronger with muscles?

Anyway Superman loses to IE Thor if he tries to tank SB like he did against Steppenwolf, he loses if Thor stuns him with lightning too.

But if he does use his power/speed/statue force, he would statue Thor and ko'd him eventually ( it'd take a while since he's much weaker ).

In a bloodlust and out of character fight Thor loses 10/10 because of the statue force.

Speed equalized Superman gets stomped.

If the moon feat gets confirmed ( which is likely to be ) Thor godstomps regardless of speed.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofmadara: no he didn't he went through the opening that was ejecting the gravity beam. Thor's lightning straight up tore through the wall that no sold the impact. It also one shot the giant wheels that tanked Wanda slamming them down.

Clarks energy resistance is quite weak.

- He was bothered by Cyborgs blast

- dazed by krypton ship blast that didn't damaged the car behind him

- dazed by garage explosion

- koed by oil rig explosion

- nearly killed by nuke in space where there's no heat or blast

- hurt by Doomsday heat vision

-hurt by Batman's sonics

In fact he only had 2 energy resistance fears that are positive

- bracing against Doomsday blast and capital explosion

So consistently he can't no sell Thor's cloak. It won't win the fight but he can't ignore it either

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: okay, atleast you're not trying to argue Thor has any hope of landing a blow in this fight though

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1049  Edited By TheGrat1

@goldeneagle:

"I saw an incorrect statement that I would like to fix."

Oh boy. "Incorrect" implies I got my facts wrong, I sure hope, for your sake, this is not all based on opinion.

"It cut through Thanos who has greater durability feats than anybody in the DCEU."

Yup, pure opinion, just like I thought. Doomsday and the Karathen would not be the least bit bothered by the things Tony, Worthy Cap, Wanda and Carol did to Thanos. Kal-El and the other kryptonians certainly would not have cuts and scrapes like he did either, their threshold is higher than what they dished out.

"Iron Man does not have any striking feats,"

I think it is safe to assume the MK L has better striking than the previous man-sized models, who have plenty of striking feats.

"and getting a small nick (not getting his cheek cut open) is his worst durability feat by far and should be considered an outlier."

Thanos has what, 3 fight scenes where he himself actually gets hit (Hulk/Thor on ship, Titan battle, Endgame battle)? He does not have enough feats to consider 1 of his only 3 instances of fighting an outlier. It was also very specifically put in by the filmmakers to show how little the Titan team could do to him. Little, but not nothing. You may not like that IM broke his skin, but he did and the directors meant for it to happen.

To compare that to a corny, 42 year-old movie with nowhere near the VFX capacity of modern films is a weak deflection.

"Also, being hurt by CM, and Wanda who both have feats above Superman is not an anti feat."

"Feats above Superman" is not only debatable it is irrelevant, what is relevant is what they actually did to Thanos to mess his face up. It was not just them either, he was sporting a couple of bruises after his fight with Worthy Cap.

Wanda threw some rocks at him and then a bunch of red CGI that could not even knock him over or break his armor. The triple blast from Rescue, Shuri and Wasp stopped him in his tracks while Wanda had to resort to lifting him in the air.

Carol's punches are a joke compared to Kal-El's.

"Except, you seem to be glossing over the fact that surviving a nuclear bomb is not > Wanda and Captain Marvel."

Are you implying that Endgame Wanda and Carol had greater attack potency than a nuke? Or that they would not be severely hurt or outright killed by the nuke? I can guarantee you they are not and that they would most likely be killed, especially Wanda. Kal-El was ko'd but survived while not even at 100%. Doomsday already did everything Carol can do to Kal-El but better.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, pure opinion, just like I thought. Doomsday and the Karathen would not be the least bit bothered by the things Tony, Worthy Cap, Wanda and Carol did to Thanos.

1. Of course the Karathen would not. It is like a mile long. Doomsday on the other hand scales a bit above a nuke.

Kal-El and the other kryptonians certainly would not have cuts and scrapes like he did either, their threshold is higher than what they dished out.

2. What did they dish out though? Throwing each other through buildings?

I think it is safe to assume the MK L has better striking than the previous man-sized models, who have plenty of striking feats.

3. I meant to say striking anti feats, but you just basically proved my point for me. This Tony scales above past versions and not below anything, and therefore we don’t know his upper limit of striking except that it hurt Thanos.

Thanos has what, 3 fight scenes where he himself actually gets hit (Hulk/Thor on ship, Titan battle, Endgame battle)? He does not have enough feats to consider 1 of his only 3 instances of fighting an outlier.

4. Judging by the amount of fight sevens he is in it would not be an outlier, but his feats outside of fight scenes prove that it is.

Let’s see what he has done that is above anything on Iron Man’s level

1. Hits harder than the Power Stone

2. Took the explosion of the Infinity Stones which sent out an energy surge bigger than anything ever seen before.

3. Oneshot Thor with a headbut

4. Reisted Wanda’s TK.

5. Took Hulk’s onslaught

6. Oneshot Dr Strange’s shields that could defend against Dormammu

7. Crushed the Tesseract capable of channeling wormhole opening energy without breaking

There are more, but these are just some to prove that him getting cut by Tony is an outlier.

It was also very specifically put in by the filmmakers to show how little the Titan team could do to him. Little, but not nothing. You may not like that IM broke his skin, but he did and the directors meant for it to happen.

8. And it is contradicted by other and more frequent power display examples. Look, I am fine with admitting that it is not an outlier, but that is only if we accept that Tony hits harder than the Power Stone, or can do more damage than the biggest energy surge seen in the universe.

To compare that to a corny, 42 year-old movie with nowhere near the VFX capacity of modern films is a weak deflection.

9. Fine. Do you want a more recent one? How about when Superman got knocked out by being hit with a bullet? How about Steppenwolf failing to cut Amazonians in half? How about Superman getting knocked out by an oil rig falling on him? The MCU cares equally about power levels as the old Superman movies did, so it is bound to contain outliers.

"Feats above Superman" is not only debatable it is irrelevant, what is relevant is what they actually did to Thanos to mess his face up. It was not just them either, he was sporting a couple of bruises after his fight with Worthy Cap.

10. Cap who hit him with Mjolnir. Also, Thanos was not bruised by that. I am pretty sure it was strictly CM, and Wanda who both have literally no striking anti feats.

Wanda threw some rocks at him and then a bunch of red CGI that could not even knock him over or break his armor.

11. What about the part where she picked him up and started crushing him?

The triple blast from Rescue, Shuri and Wasp stopped him in his tracks while Wanda had to resort to lifting him in the air.

12. Because with Wanda’s attacks, they are physical and Thanos was punching them away. He was hit by repulsed energy, sonic energy, and electricity. 🤦‍♂️

Carol's punches are a joke compared to Kal-El's.

13. According to what? Clark has punched people blocks away which is good until you realize that Carol was punching through Kree metal going at hypersonic speeds and no selling being hit by them.

Are you implying that Endgame Wanda and Carol had greater attack potency than a nuke?

14. Of corse I am. Even in What If, Carol was stated to punch with the force of 10 nukes. Wanda is powerful enough to literally warp the multiverse in MOM.

Or that they would not be severely hurt or outright killed by the nuke?

15. They would not. Besides Wanda of course as she is a glass canon.

I can guarantee you they are not and that they would most likely be killed, especially Wanda. Kal-El was ko'd but survived while not even at 100%. Doomsday already did everything Carol can do to Kal-El but better.

16. Again, based on 0 evidence.

You know you gave me not a single feat for Superman this whole thread. You just attempted to lowball Thanos which seems to be a recurring theme with you guys.