Who wins?

If Thor loses he gets Mjolnir in round 2

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can we please stop with these MCU vs DCEU mismatches?

Diana can match him, with the others it's a stomp. He fairs a little better with Mjolnir but still has no chance of winning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps. Without her sword Diana is much physically weaker than Thor.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: this is hardly a mismatch if we use Ragnarok Thor, his lightning evens out the match up making for an interesting fight

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deltahuman

Even if you take away her Sword, God mode Diana can easily Match Thor. Her lasso comes in handy. Superior combat speed comes in handy. Not to mention that she eats lightning and shits it out amplified. Thor is a bit stronger though. Doesn't matter. Arthur has his trident which can end this fight. Cyborg is a good distraction as of now.

Team DCEU for the win easily.

With Mjolnir Thor has a slight chance of winning. Ability to fly will be much helpful, not to mention better striking power with the hammer but If he blasts lightning at Diana he's gonna get his ass handed to him.

No Caption Provided

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By tj849

Once Diana gets that lasso on Thor its all over.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

An exciting fight, would make for a great movie scene. However, Thor loses 10/10

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: wouldn't Thors lightning make her lose her grip?

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LeonardSnart

@tj849: why not? One could argue that it would ko her or severely hurt her

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: Lol she couldnt even restrain steppenwolf so how the hell will she Thor?

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Why would lightning KO her... she can just absorb the lightning.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_is_gawd: She never tried to use her lasso on Wolf, only to stop him from catching Cyborg

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LeonardSnart

@tj849: she can't absorb lightning with her bracelets while restraining thor with the lasso, she will also need faster combat reflexes to react to it cause the lightning Ares threw at her was very slow

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tj849

@leonardsnart: Patty Jenkins (the director) said absorbing his lightning had nothing to do with her bracelets... It was just purely her body.

Its clearly covering her body

No Caption Provided

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bye bye thor, Diana doesnt even need her sword to solo Thor anymore.

No Caption Provided

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LeonardSnart

@tj849: why did she need to block it with her bracelets then, she would try and do the same with Thors lightning

And that was Zeus' lightning so one can say she absorbed it due to the connection she has with him, anyway done commenting on my own thread

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: Thors own lightning isn’t killing him. He’s immune to his powerset.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: Diana can't just go into God Mode whenever she wants.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t:

There is no God mode. Nothing as such is stated or mentioned in the movies or by the directors. It's just Diana accepting her Godhood. Since she did that, she has been a demigod.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team utterly destroys Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stamps

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Can we please stop with these MCU vs DCEU mismatches?

Diana can match him, with the others it's a stomp. He fairs a little better with Mjolnir but still has no chance of winning.

Daredevil808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: Except she has never shown abilities on that level when she wasn't in God Mode. The director doesn't have to state something for it to be true.

It was obvious she doesn't operate on that level consistently. If she could always use autoshields, she wouldn't keep her shield.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins effortlesly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only relevant character here is Diana who Thor would wreck.

Thor wins

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deltahuman

@thespartanb345t:

You'd have to be knowingly discrediting the facts to not see this.

Her abilities have always been on that level after her accession to Godhood. After she realised her potential, her stats and abilities have remained like a God. That's why she could fight Doomsday without having to awaken her Godhood again. That's why she could give a fight to Steppenwolf, a new God himself. There is nothing like a God mode. After she realised her powers, she has always been a God. Utilizing her abilities depends upon her wish. Superman can use freeze breathe and heat vision on every fight to destroy opponents without having to fight them physically. Does he do that in every fight? Absolutely not. We're not debating why she keeps her shield or sword if she has energy attacks and stuff. My point is loud and clear. There's no God mode. Diana has always been a God ever since she fought Ares. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to fight Doomsday.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: You just proved my point. She's never used God Mode afterwards. She doesn't use it because reasons. So either way it wouldn't happen in a battle if this is current WW.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 anthp2000  Moderator

WW blitzes the hell out of Thor.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An exciting fight, would make for a great movie scene. However, Thor loses 10/10

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t:

Hold on, how did I prove your point when I've provided enough evidence that the so called "God Mode" is not even a thing. Diana is a God and whatever abilities being an actual God grants herself, she has possessed them ever since she attained them. I can't possibly make it more simple than this

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t:

Hold on, how did I prove your point when I've provided enough evidence that the so called "God Mode" is not even a thing. Diana is a God and whatever abilities being an actual God grants herself, she has possessed them ever since she attained them. I can't possibly make it more simple than this

You said this.

Her abilities have always been on that level after her accession to Godhood. After she realised her potential, her stats and abilities have remained like a God. That's why she could fight Doomsday without having to awaken her Godhood again. That's why she could give a fight to Steppenwolf, a new God himself. There is nothing like a God mode. After she realised her powers, she has always been a God. Utilizing her abilities depends upon her wish. Superman can use freeze breathe and heat vision on every fight to destroy opponents without having to fight them physically. Does he do that in every fight? Absolutely not. We're not debating why she keeps her shield or sword if she has energy attacks and stuff. My point is loud and clear. There's no God mode. Diana has always been a God ever since she fought Ares. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to fight Doomsday.

Bolded part proves my entire point. God Mode may not exist (even though she's never used it again and stat increases do not indicate the ability to do very specific things) but either way she doesn't use them in battles, unless she is bloodlusted. She went into God Mode after Steve Trevor died, and to fight Ares (which was her destiny, right?) She didn't use the abilities against Doomsday or Steppenwolf, even though she very well could have. She didn't even use her speed much. Auto-shields would be useful, regardless of morals. In comics smarter characters utilize that ability constantly (Thanos, for example.) She doesn't use them.

She hasn't used those abilities since, I doubt she'd use them now. Why would she, if she didn't on high tiers like Doomsday and Steppenwolf? Because it is the only way she could win? Unlike you, Diana would have no idea how powerful Thor is and would attack him like normal.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t:

She hasn't used those abilities after Wonder Woman and so she can't? What kind of an argument is that. She hasn't been hit by lightning after Wonder Woman and so you've not seen her use that ability. You are needlessly making things complicated. Her abilities do not depend upon her bloodlust. Who told that to you. She didn't fight and kill Ares just because she was trained to do so. Rather she was created by Zeus to be the Godkiller. She has the ability to absorb lightning and redirect it amplified. That's how she was able to kill Ares. And what abilities did she not use against Doomsday or Steppenwolf? Superior speed, Weapons, Energy blasts, ability to absorb energy etc all were used against both of them. This argument is about whether Diana has the ability to beat Thor even without her Sword and her abilities clealry indicate that she indeed can beat Thor. What's the need to make things complicated.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LeonardSnart

@deltahuman: Not sure what you guys are debating about but let me add my 2 cents if you don't mind, Diana absorbed zeus' lightning, lightning that Ares seemed to also harness as well, showing that zeus' lightning isn't really exclusive but I'm not lowballing zeus' lightning here I'm just saying Ares seemed to be able to harness it for unknown reasons and Diana was able to absorb it with what seemed like her bracelets but then tj123 or whatever told me the director of the movie said it was her body, either way Diana absorbed zeus' type of lightning with the aid of her Olympian heritage, I doubt if I went and got those bracelets I could do what Diana did with it so that alone seems like a stretch to think that she could absorb Thors like that or natural lightning, even if she can absorb it she has to react to lightning and she doesn't have lightning reaction feats, reacting to the one Ares threw at her at a soft balls pace isn't enough

Thor also got hit with his lightning when he hit Hela and it didn't effect him, getting hit with his own lightning shouldn't do anything to him

What exactly is her God Mode anyway?

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart:

I totally get what you're trying to say. I just have a few questions for you.

What is "Zeus's Lightning" ?

How do you know Diana and Ares harnessed "Zeus' s lightning" ?

Is it different from the lightning Thor utilizes? If so, How?

How do you know Thor is immune to lightning? Can you prove it?

From what I know, there is nothing called lightning, speaking in terms of physics. It's just a name given to electric discharge. Flow of electricity can vary depending upon potential difference and resistance but it's inherently the same, flow of electrons. Is there a difference between lightning?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: Zeus' lightning is exactly that, Zeus' lightning...its magical in nature

Diana harnessed lightning coming from Ares, that much is 100 percent clear, Ares defeated Zeus and since the only Olympian in the history of Olympians to have lightning is Zeus shouldn't we assume that it was Zeus' lightning? And he somehow harnessed it when they were fighting and he defeated him?

I said Thor is immune to his own lightning, Thor literally bathed in his own lightning when he hit Hela with his lightning when she had a chokehold on him and it had no effect whatsoever, Diana would be redirecting Thors own lightning, so we know it wouldnt hurt him, she'd also need the speed feats to react to it

I'd assume that Zeus' lightning is different to the lightning in the real world due to the fact that it created a huge crater in the ground when Diana fired it at Ares, it also completely disintegrated Ares, I don't think natural lightining or electricity acts like that and Zeus' lightning is clearly mythical since he's an actual God

What is Diana's God Mode?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor wins

Aquaman gets punched out with a lightning punch, Cyborg gets ripped apart by sheer strength, Diana gets a new partner

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deltahuman

@leonardsnart:

1. There is no mention of the word magic in the DCEU. I don't think even once. This is not DC Comics, it's a different universe, the DCEU. So I don't think your statement about Zeus's lightning being magical in nature holds true.

2. You can assume anything you want. But if it doesn't agree with what was portrayed in the movie then it's just fan fiction. Like I said, this is not DC Comics. Anyone may or maynot have lightning here. It's not inclusive to Zeus alone.

3. Able to harness lightning and form a cloak of it doesn't indicate immunity from it. Ares did the same thing and yet he was obliterated.

4. Its true that real world electricity doesn't do what fictional or live action version of it does. So I think we both can agree that the lightning used by both Thor and Ares are not natural. My question is whether the lighting used by both of them is same?

5. I don't know what God mode is. I've been denying Its existence of God mode since the start of this argument. Ares said, Diana is a God. She doesn't need a separate God mode to harness her abilities.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This team would lose to Ironman let alone Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

@leonardsnart: Patty Jenkins (the director) said absorbing his lightning had nothing to do with her bracelets... It was just purely her body.

Its clearly covering her body

No Caption Provided

do u have evidence to support that???

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LeonardSnart

@deltahuman: Zeus created humans and amazons, and created a entire island with his dying breath, isnt this proff of magic? I cant believe you're actually going this route

Dude Zeus is the only Olympian in the history of Olymipans in any source of Greek Gods to have lightning and Ares doesnt, not just DC, this isnt fan fiction, it's Greek Mythology, we see this in justice league cause Artemis sticks to her heritage and has a bow and arrow, Ares has an axe and Zeus has lightning and that scene was in a timeline before Ares and Zeus fought, then we see Ares harness lightning after defeating Zeus in WW, is this not proof enough?

Thor got HIT with his lightning and nothing happened

Thors lightning has never done what Ares'/Zeus' lightening did, there's nothing to make you assume they're the same, they don't act the same in anyway beside both being electricity

Diana also needs reaction feats to react to Thors lightning, lightning Thor got HIT with when he hit Hela with it and was unaffected so it's clear Thor is immune to his own powerset

You were the first person to reference God Mode in this thread so what were you referring to?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LeonardSnart

@ready_4_madness: since using Thors lightning is what everybody seems to be reaching at in order to defeat Thor I'll have to ask how they kill him

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheGerudoKing

So this is basically just Thor vs Wonder Woman.

Thor wins with mid-difficulty. If she's not using her sword like in the memorial scene then she's not damaging Thor in any meaningful way.

On the other hand, with his lightning cloak he'll definitely be damaging her in H2H and if she attempts to retreat he could easily hit her with a long-range lightning bolt.

Cyborg, Arthur and Bruce get one-shotted inadvertantly while Thor and Diana fight.

Thor wins decisively.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart:

1. I'm not going down any routes. Unless it's stated how he created islands and humanity I won't assume my fan fiction is correct like you did. It could be magic, it could be some form of advanced technology, it could be supernatural power, power from the source, could be anything. Unless stated, there's no evidence whatsoever that Olympians in the DCEU use magic.

2. Ugh! The same argument again. Don't you get it already. It's the DCEU we are talking about not DC Comics or Greek Mythology. The directors have the creative freedom to associate lightning with anyone. Just because they gave Ares an axe doesn't mean he is an exact replica of his mythical counterpart. Thor wields Mjolnir in the MCU, doesn't mean the Norse Gods in the MCU are exact replica of mythical Norse Gods. In mythology, Hela and Fenris Wolf are offsprings of Loki but in the MCU, it isn't the case. I don't know if you're deliberately doing this or you genuinely don't get it yet.

3. That is still not a proof that Thor is immune to lightning. Neither are you able to prove that Thor's lightning is not the same as Ares. If you can, this debate can continue.

4. In case I wasn't clear the first time, I don't think God Mode is a thing regarding Wonder Woman. You could say that the moment she started displaying her Godly abilities, her Godhood awakened but since then she has been a God.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana stab him with Arthur's trident.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers