MCU Thor vs DCEU Aquaman

• 83 results
DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor has only pre Ragnorak feats, so no IW or Ragnorak feats, including his gladiator fight with hulk.

No weapons, hand to hand only.

To ko.

Start 10 feet away.

Morals off.

In a town.

No knowledge.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor fighting hulk in avengers one is more than enough. Holding back a downward punch from hulk with one hand is more than anything Arther has ever done

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tunaman dies

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lmao. Thor stomps, this is spite.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fishbro gets oneshot lol

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a close one, mostly because equipment-less Thor is unimpressive H2H-wise. Thor will be having a hard time putting down Arthur and so will Arthur with Thor, but Thor will eventually put down Arthur first.

Thor in a close one.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps. Superior in every category. I think it would be better idea to wait for aquaman movie first.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No weapons? So no Mjolnir and no Trident? Thor would win. His fights with Iron Man and Hulk H2H are enough to convince me. Aquaman did take a casual Superman punch but JL depicted Diana as stronger than Aquabro. So I’ll go Thor.

This fight is actually pretty close just strictly H2H. If they were allowed their weapons though it would be a quick victory for the son of Odin.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps. He may have had a hammer but he still did this with his strength.

No Caption Provided

He can wreck Aquaman in a few hits at most.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Need to see Aquamans solo hes nigh featless

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wrecks.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What even is this wank? I say no Ragnorak feats, Ragnorak feats are used. Aquaman tanked Superman iirc. Without his rag and iw feats, this isn't a stomp. This is worse than DCEU Wonder woman is faster then MCU Quicksilver.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: Hammerless and lightning-less Thor hits nowhere near as hard as Clark, nor does he even begin to compare to the power of Steppenwolf's axe. Yet Arthur tanked getting hit by both of them. Anyone saying Thor stomps is full of shit, really.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Steppenwolf's axe couldn't cut an Amazonian, but it hits harder than Thor?

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Common sense says that an axe that can cut stone like butter and pierce through uber durable metal (Cyborg's armor that withstood Clark's skyscraper shredding heat vision) will easily cut through amazons but it won't be shown in a PG13 movie. I can say the very same thing about Thor and Hulk. Whenever they've hit human beings the humans don't go splash, nor do they punch through them. As a matter of fact CW Deathstroke punched through a human being's rib cage, Thor's fists, legs nor Mjolnir managed to do that. CW Deathstroke's striking power > Thor's confirmed. Do you see how stupid and braindead this lowballing argument is?

It doesn't matter, though, as its piercing power isn't the point I was trying to make. The point was that Thor can't even put up 1/20th of the power Steppenwolf could with his axe. You can go ahead and try to find a single feat for Thor where he shows power like this with his fists without any lightning:

He doesn't even begin to compare to that kind of power. Arthur not only took it once, but twice. There's also this:

Loading Video...

Fact is, without any lightning or any weapons, Thor's going to have a hard time putting down Aquaman. And when Arthur's solo movie comes out where he'll be tossing around submarines, this thread will turn into a massive mismatch where Arthur stomps. Only reason he doesn't win now is because of lack of striking feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: of course. I think people need to take the time to actually read the conditions.

I say Thor wins because he is able to briefly fight the Hulk H2H and stagger him with punches. Also, you see his physical strength in his fight with IM. He’s able to crush IM’s suit with his bare hands and dent it with headbutts.

This is in no way shape or form a stomp for Thor. He is missing the conduit for his power and is not allowed some of his better feats. Aquaman took a punch from Supes and was able to hold his own against Step albeit underwater.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: hey Mr Thunder do you happen to have a gif of AM getting struck by Step’s axe? I don’t remember at all in their fight him getting hit by it at all. I don’t remember him hitting anyone with his blade, really. If it is really true then AM gets a big step up in durability.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: hey Mr Thunder do you happen to have a gif of AM getting struck by Step’s axe? I don’t remember at all in their fight him getting hit by it at all. I don’t remember him hitting anyone with his blade, really. If it is really true then AM gets a big step up in durability.

Mr Thunder ahahhahahahahhahaaha, I should have called myself for Mr Thunder instead of WorldofThunder. Yes, here you go:

No Caption Provided

And here:

No Caption Provided

For reference sakes, here is a jet flying at 500mph at hitting a heavily reinforced concrete wall:

Loading Video...

The concrete at nuclear facilities are also reinforced like that. Arthur was not only hit with more force that a jet hitting him, but he got sent with equally as much force to the point where his impact destroyed an entire nuclear facility concrete bridge when a jet moving at 500mph ended up like that above^^.

Thor will be having an incredibly hard time putting Arthur with his fists. The only reason Arthur doesn't win here is because of lack of concrete H2H feats.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't see a reason to give him a big step up in durability by being hit by the same weapon that couldn't even cut Amazonians in half.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Worldofthunder

@rr79 said:
@mr_shazam0920 said:

I really don't see a reason to give him a big step up in durability by being hit by the same weapon that couldn't even cut Amazonians in half.

Well, in that case. Thor got cut and bloodied up by Ultron slamming a concrete block on him:

Loading Video...

Aquaman one-shots.

No Caption Provided

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@mr_shazam0920 said:

Well, in that case. Thor got cut and bloodied up by Ultron slamming a concrete block on him:

Loading Video...

Aquaman one-shots.

Thor got bruised and scratched by Ultron himself, not the concrete, nice try though.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: okay I see! I see that he actually wasn’t hit by the actual sharp side like Cyborg was. What do you think? I saw those more as blunt force shots?

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@worldofthunder: When has Thor ever hit a regular human?

Loading Video...

A whole bunch of times throughout this video. He even hit them with Mjolnir and it didn't even pierce them like Deathstroke did with his punch. CW Deathstroke > Mjolnir confirmed :)

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: okay I see! I see that he actually wasn’t hit by the actual sharp side like Cyborg was. What do you think? I saw those more as blunt force shots?

FYI, piercing is blunt force with all its force concentrated on a small area. Something blunt can still go through something even though it isn't a piercing tool.

Whether it was the sharp end or the blunt end, it's a feat that justifies that Thor will be having a hard time putting down Arthur. I'm inclined to say Thor can't put him down but Arthur can't put down Thor either so between the two Thor will put him down first after a long fight.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xzone

@worldofthunder: enhanced gear, obviously. But anyways, Thor doesn't always hit with full power. What's the point you're trying to make?

I mean, faora has done the same thing, but to non enhanced soldiers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: oh yes I’m agreeing that this fight is super close. We have yet to see a concrete strike from Aquaman so we can’t assume he’ll win. With Thor we have seen more feats so that’s why I choose him.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: In that case, Thor was knocked down on the ground and layed there for about a minute or something and he didn't fly away until a minute or so something later after getting with a 25mm on his leg's armr, he was also scared of 25mm i Avengers, he got cut by rocks in Thor the Dark World, he didn't even managed to make Thanos flinch when he struck him with a metal object, he couldn't even put down Iron Man. Also, he was hurt and off-screen for multiple minutes from a 30 000ft fall. Aquaman obviously stomps someone who was almost taken out by a 30 000ft fall.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@worldofthunder: enhanced gear, obviously. But anyways, Thor doesn't always hit with full power. What's the point you're trying to make?

I mean, faora has done the same thing, but to non enhanced soldiers.

Enhanced gear, but Cap was stomping them? You need to come up with better excuses bro. ''Thor doesn't always hit with full power''. But Steppenwolf does? Come on bro, you're having obvious double standards. The point I'm trying to make is that it's not always someone has to make someone go splat or cut them in half or anything like that.

What you're doing is called lowballing and it's getting tiresome now. I can pull up multiple same things about Thor, but the point is if we don't lowball Thor we won't lowball Steppenwolf either. You know JL is a pg-13 movie and that we won't be seeing people running around and chopping each other in half.

If you say Steppenwolf's axe is weak because it didn't pierce amazons, then I'm going to say CW Deathstroke punches harder than Mjolnir because Slade punched a hole in someone while Thor didn't.

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Arthur was in water or near , this would actually be close lol

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Huh? I never said Steppenwolf always attacks with full power.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@worldofthunder: Huh? I never said Steppenwolf always attacks with full power.

You're saying he can't even cut amazons with his axe, as if he's putting all his effort into cutting fodders in half.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: In that case, Thor was knocked down on the ground and layed there for about a minute or something and he didn't fly away until a minute or so something later after getting with a 25mm on his leg's armr, he was also scared of 25mm i Avengers, he got cut by rocks in Thor the Dark World, he didn't even managed to make Thanos flinch when he struck him with a metal object, he couldn't even put down Iron Man. Also, he was hurt and off-screen for multiple minutes from a 30 000ft fall. Aquaman obviously stomps someone who was almost taken out by a 30 000ft fall.

Lets break that down, shall we?

Thor was knocked down on the ground and lay there for about a minute or something and he didn't fly away until a minute or so something later after getting with a 25mm on his leg's armor

Are you talking about Avengers, when the jet fires at Hulk and Thor? Because I don't remember any of that even hitting him. He was fighting with Hulk, where exactly was he supposed to fly to? Oh, and I fixed the errors.

he was also scared of 25mm in Avengers

You say he was scared because he dodged them. That is a little assumptive of you. However, even Superman himself has said before that just because he is bulletproof doesn't mean he enjoys being hit by them.

he got cut by rocks in Thor the Dark World

Rocks? You mean a boulder that was calced to be well over 200 tons? That's some rock. And it was thrown by Kurse, someone that is canonically much more powerful than Thor. Not a low showing.

he didn't even managed to make Thanos flinch when he struck him with a metal object

The same Thanos that took Hulks best hits and laughed, real low showing there(sarcasm). Seriously, when did a durability feat for one character become a negative feat for another?

he didn't even managed to make Thanos flinch when he struck him with a metal object

Thor was weakened during his fight with Iron Man in the first Avengers movie. That was shown long ago. And he was still crushing Iron Man's armor just by squeezing it with his hands.

Also, he was hurt and off-screen for multiple minutes from a 30 000ft fall.

Again, Thor was weakened at this point as already shown long ago and he wasn't hurt either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we still using the half assed swipe Superman used to hit Tunaman away to say he can take hits from high tiers

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we still using the half assed swipe Superman used to hit Tunaman away to say he can take hits from high tiers

Thor's striking power without Mjolnir or lightning is more like low mid-tier. His striking power without lightning or any weapons is shit lol

Not even sure what this is supposed to mean as Clark is the highest of cinematic high tiers. Superman's striking power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hammer and lightning less Thor any day of the weak.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor still stomps. People need to stop using Steppenwolf's axe failing to cut Aquaman as a feat for Aquaman. The axe failed to completely cut through the Batcrawler, Amazons, and even normal humans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Do you see any power whatsoever behind this half assed hit?

No Caption Provided

its the same as me highballing Captain America and saying he survived the same hits he gave Iron Man and Hulk

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, but it's not a stomp. Don't forget, Aquaman was trading blows with Steppenwolf.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Do you see any power whatsoever behind this half assed hit?

No Caption Provided

its the same as me highballing Captain America and saying he survived the same hits he gave Iron Man and Hulk

Clark exerting less effort in Man of Steel effortlessly smashed material that withstood re-entry impact, and he did it with a mere extension of his arm. Him exerting this much effort into a punch means he punched with much more force required to destroy material that can endure orbital re-entry and tank its impact. That's a whole lot of power, beyond what Thor can produce with his punches. Even then, going by the feat itself and ignoring Clark's previous showings, that's hell of a lot more powerful than these weakling punches:

Loading Video...

I'm not even sure why you''re trying to compare Thor's low mid-tier punching power to Clark's high tier striking power.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: That's an idiotic argument. Even if Steppenwolf wasn't trying at all, the axe should have cut then amazonians. If I barely touch someone with a sharp knife it will cut them for goodness sake.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Pre-Ragnarok Thor still wins mid-diff, he's stronger, more skilled and more durable. Wouldn't call it a legit stomp.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Missed that part of the OP about pre ragnarok. Thor should still win handily though since he dented Iron Man's mark 6 armor with a headbutt while weakened And that armor withstood being grinded up in the hellicarrier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder:

That's a whole lot of power, beyond what Thor can produce with his punches.

Really let's see

Staggering Hulk who can tank being slammed into layers of a building and then tank the building collapsing on him and fell 30 000 feet from the sky and stayed conscious until he calmed down and reverted to Banner

No Caption Provided

not only that Thor isn't limited to raw strength not to mention single hits from Steppenwolf left him off screen for extended period of times this one on particular visibly staggered him heavily and he blocked the attack as well so he didn't even take the full impact.

No Caption Provided

Thor's also much superior in H2H

Loading Video...

and there's absolutely no way he's putting him down either

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that's hell of a lot more powerful than these weakling punches:

and what anti feats does Kurse have to suggest to you that the showing against Kurse is in any way a bad showing from Thor. Kurse thus far hadn't been hurt by anything except a black hole grenade