MCU Thor vs CW Supergirl

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor both rounds. He's stronger, the better fighter, and has an insane reaction time and extremely high durability.

Im afraid thor as of now loses round one until he has more feats

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By destinyman75

@rbt: non of these people you mention are in Thor's level and bizarro in CW is nothing to his comic counter part.

Stun is all that's needed mjolnir strikes would do the rest while she was stunned

She can kick Thor the same way Thor will tank it and be ready to counter the next. Kara just doesn't have the durability to contend with what Thor can dish out

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: lol at kara being stronger then hulk lifting isn't striking which Thor wins

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: lightning stuns kara often and that stun will be followed up by more and mjolnir strikes

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am shocked to see such an overwhelming support of Thor for once.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: lol

Shouldn't be Thor should clearly beat CW kara

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

non of these people you mention are in Thor's level and bizarro in CW is nothing to his comic counter part.

Why do you keep bringing up power levels of comic book counter parts? Are CW characters as strong as their comic book counterparts? No. But neither is MCU Thor.

Bizarro was a clone of Supergirl. Her physicals were same as Kara and one kick from Kara sent her flying as very high speed-

No Caption Provided

Stun is all that's needed mjolnir strikes would do the rest while she was stunned

Kara has tanked hits from her physical superiors like Astra, Non and J'onn. Thor is far from one shotting her.

She can kick Thor the same way Thor will tank it and be ready to counter the next. Kara just doesn't have the durability to contend with what Thor can dish out

And Thor does? When has he ever tanked hits from someone as strong as Kara? When has he tanked something like Kara's heatvision? Or her freeze breath(absolute zero)?

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor have no answer for Kara's speed or her freeze breath that can reach absolute zero temperatures.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: People try to say that his lightning isn't magic, he has street level combat speed, and a whole lot of other stupid crap. I'm shocked people aren't just insanely lowballing him.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Heat vision, he's blocked heat vision capable of complete disintegration from the Destroyer armor, heat vision that, just being near, should've caused him to burst into flame,s and he was fine. He was able to easily deal with Frost Giants as well.

If Bizarro was a clone of Supergirl, then, in the words of Church from Red vs Blue

"Wow, I punch hard..."

"Or we just have a glass jaw"

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

eat vision, he's blocked heat vision capable of complete disintegration from the Destroyer armor, heat vision that, just being near, should've caused him to burst into flame,s and he was fine. He was able to easily deal with Frost Giants as well.

On Mjolnir, right? Becuase I don't remember him tanking heat vision on his body.

As for Frost Giants, absolute zero is a big leap from their temperature. I don't think it was ever mentioned that Frost Giants can create absolute zero temperature.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: We can see the heat wrapping around his body after it's deflected from Mjolnir

Loading Video...

3:08

It's never mentioned that they reach absolute zero, but the speed at which they generate ice seems to suggest they have generate incredibly low temperatures.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

We can see the heat wrapping around his body after it's deflected from Mjolnir

Fair enough.

It's never mentioned that they reach absolute zero, but the speed at which they generate ice seems to suggest they have generate incredibly low temperatures.

Yeah, but absolute zero is the low. Kara casually snapped Red Tornado's arm using her freeze breath. And same guy was capable of tanking her hits.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: If I was just spitballing I'd say that the ice would need to be generated at -400 F-the temperatures on pluto, which is only about 57 degrees away from being absolute zero. The difference isn't that high, and I wouldn't be surprised if the different is smaller than that.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By destinyman75

@rbt: again bizaro is not on Thor's league he could easily take that kick and get back up and be reading. As others have stated also Jonn and the others you mentioned aren't any tougher then many Thor has beaten already. He's much tougher then anyone kara has faced before. Just look at what he did to an infinity gem wielding malkeith or the destroyer, hulk, how he took a beating from nurse who far out classes anyone in the CW in strength he's more the. Twice Thor's strength. With mjolnir in hand kara is going to fall she can't replicate that kind of beating nor tank his lightning since she barely took one weak bolt from live wire and got ko'd by it, thrid lightning is leagues beyond live wires

And never said it was a one shot by any means

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By destinyman75

@nerdchore: against live wire who is vastly weaker in lightning then Thor she got ko'd by a single bolt

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: yeah I know they always go for the low ball on Thor but get quite upset if someone tries the same lol

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl wins.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@nightmare52: Dude Thor would wreck, Kara doesn't have great speed feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5aaf5b14aa8f1
deactivated-5aaf5b14aa8f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor pimp slaps supergirl

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: here we go.

Live wire has special lightning as she was created out of karas dna.

Earlier she held up a helicopter while getting struck by lightning. And she was knocked out. So your argument is invalid and biased

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor pimp slaps supergirl

Supergirl kicks him in the peanuts

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl . she has speed advantage . heat vision . and freeze breath. and stop lowballing her I can say thor has hard time beating Hulk (who is slow , no fighting skill ,), thor got wrecked by kurse (whose biggest strength feat is lifting a giant rock ) and thor was unable to beat ultron (same ultron who was getting hurt by captain America)

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: against live wire who is vastly weaker in lightning then Thor she got ko'd by a single bolt

Thor is no close to livewire , Thor wouldn't last for more than few seconds of he went against her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75 said:

@nightmare52: lol at kara being stronger then hulk lifting isn't striking which Thor wins

What strike feat both hulk and Thor has in combat ,IIRC nothing close to her level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thor wouldn't last long !!!

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By destinyman75

@nightmare52: whaaaaaat not close to live wire lol that's really funny dude lol to that, he's The God of Thunder can spam way more and much more potent seriously.

What feats of striking feats have you not seencu Thor?? One shotting a Leviathan striking the ground causing it to roll you remember none of that and any of those is enough to ko or stun kara alone. Kurse is more then twice the strength of Thor and Thor took it over and over kara wouldn't have lasted near as long.

That scan. Above OK she flies fast I already knew that didn't change anything. Kara will get in her blows maybe knock Thor through a building or something but she's loosing the battle

She can't tank mjolnir nothing shown shows otherwise. And mjolnir while spinning can stop any attack she has. She is also a girl learning her power impressive as she is she isn't in the league of a warrior god with all that experience or mjolnir hax

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durability feats for Kara that suggest she could take hits from Thor, both with and without Mjolnir, and his lightening? I'm not doubting her, I just haven't seen that much of the show. From what I have seen I'd say she has a pretty distinct advantage in flight capability and manoeuvrability as well as overall speed, but they seem similarly strong and Thor's lightening drastically outclasses Kara's laser vision in both range and power. It's Kara's ability to tank Thor's attacks that will define this, I think, because she can match and trump him in some areas, so as long as she can take some necessary hits she could win this. Thor's just a bit of a beastly combatant, so it's a lot to ask.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara is vastly stronger than Thor, absolutely no doubt in that. Her alien prison lifting feat dwarfs everything Thor has done for now. She even caught a freaking skyscraper or something if I'm not wrong. Also Kara is faster, has heat vision and freeze breathe which she uses more often than not. But I've doubts on her durability. Livewire who can't possibly generate lightning which is as potent as Thor probabaly could, managed to hurt her. Also although her piercing durability is super, her blunt force durability isn't as good as that. She has been shown to get best down sometimes. What I mean to say is she's not at par with DCEU Kryptonian level powers, who could humiliate Thor anyday.

Also Thor although physically weaker, has got the durability to fight for extended periods of time against Kara because Kara's striking feats aren't that good. With Mjolnir, Thor has got a great striking weapon that could hurt Kara. Combined with Lightning and the ability of Mjolnir to block energy and possibly redirect it, Thor is a worthy opponet. Although Thor still doesn't have answer to Kara's speed and freeze breathe. Kara is almost as fast as CW Barry whom Thor won't be able to even see and also Kara's freeze breathe has instantly frozen stuff and made it brittle enough to be broken easily. Not sure how that works on Thor though.

I'd say Kara wins 6/10 times.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

Not on a PC so these will have to do for now.

Thor can take her hit and with amazing speed take her out as well

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111143885/4579077-lux9q.gif

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen:

Yeah, why not? Hulk and Thor are on the same level.

You mean to say that Kara is above Hulk? Any feats to suggest the same?

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara is definitely stronger by feats. She has held up a building and lifted a space ship. She is fast to the speed at which she setup pillars to hold a buliding and blitzed aliens across a city was impressive.

Its damage output and durability she lacks. She goes powerless from using heat vision for 15 seconds ( not enough to hirt Thor ) And was defeated by 3 man made Robots ( Hank, Red tonardo and that reactron dude).

Thors AoE should stun her and a good throw would ko her. His lightning can definitely kill her

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: again bizaro is not on Thor's league he could easily take that kick and get back up and be reading. As others have stated also Jonn and the others you mentioned aren't any tougher then many Thor has beaten already. He's much tougher then anyone kara has faced before. Just look at what he did to an infinity gem wielding malkeith or the destroyer, hulk, how he took a beating from nurse who far out classes anyone in the CW in strength he's more the. Twice Thor's strength. With mjolnir in hand kara is going to fall she can't replicate that kind of beating nor tank his lightning since she barely took one weak bolt from live wire and got ko'd by it, thrid lightning is leagues beyond live wires

And never said it was a one shot by any means

You are just making statements without anything to back it up. Thor has never taken hits from someone as strong as Bizarro. No one Thor has beaten was as physically strong as Astra. Heck, the first time Thor faced a physically superior opponent, he was beaten to an inch of death. And Kurse was a brute.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins with mjolnir decisively. Supergirl has no real fighting abilites. She isn't faster than him possibly slower than him. She can't react to bullets let alone plasma weapons like thor can. Thor also has way way more strinking power. She might have the strength advantage. Round 2 is a close one. Supergirl should win. Supergirl isnt smart enough to use her flight advantage to dominate but thor will not have as much power in lightning and no shield.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@nightmare52: Yeah but Thor could just hit her with lightning game over. She isn't super fast either

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24:

Supergirl has no real fighting abilites.

She was trained in h2h by her sister and has used those skills to get an edge on stronger opponents than her more than once.

She isn't faster than him possibly slower than him.

She is faster than him in both combat and flight speed.

She can't react to bullets let alone plasma weapons like thor can.

No Caption Provided

Thor also has way way more strinking power.

With Mjolnir? Maybe. Without it? No way.

No Caption Provided
destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By destinyman75

@rbt: She's been trained by her sister? That doesn't help her Case at all. Thor has trained for centuries upon centuries a warrior God born. He powns her in that category easily. Kurse and hulk are stronger then bizaro who has no real Strength feats try again.

As for your gif she catches a single bullet nice but Thor has deflected lasers easily and mjolnir while spinning is faster. Yes I do have all these feats for you, just can't post them until after work. Thor Wins tht simple. Don't know why this thread wasn't locked long ago she does Not have the durability to be in this fight.

Maybe Thor without mjolnir maybe. But with mjolnir she gets sent back to school

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

Lol, why do you want my thread locked? This isn't a mismatch by a long shot.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

She's been trained by her sister? That doesn't help her Case at all. Thor has trained for centuries upon centuries a warrior God born. He powns her in that category easily. .

He has trained for centuries an yet struggled against a nameless Shield agent? Asgardian training must suck.

Kurse and hulk are stronger then bizaro who has no real Strength feats try again

Its typical of you to make claims but not back them up, so how about you start providing feats for a change? Kara has lifted over million tons twice. Bizarro was her clone, just as strong. So give me a feat of Hulk or Kurse where they have lifted something heavier than million tons or don't make baseless claims.

As for your gif she catches a single bullet nice but Thor has deflected lasers easily and mjolnir while spinning is faster. Yes I do have all these feats for you, just can't post them until after work

Prove that those lasers are faster than bullets. Just being a energy weapon does not mean they are faster. And btw, catching a bullet is Kara's least impressive speed feat. She kept up with Barry(a guy who is faster than Mach 20)..

Don't know why this thread wasn't locked long ago she does Not have the durability to be in this fight.

Neither does Thor. Or give me a feat of him tanking a hit from someone who has lifted a million tons. Hint- It doesn't exist.

Maybe Thor without mjolnir maybe. But with mjolnir she gets sent back to school

So far you have made baseless claims without an ounce of proof, so no.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Supergirl stomps, she's stronger, faster, freeze breath that goes to absolute zero, and heat vision...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: Yeah but Thor could just hit her with lightning game over. She isn't super fast either

Slowodinson isn't gonna be match for her .

His lighting wasn't even able make damage not even close to Whiplash level to ironman.

so his lighting isn't gonna do any thing to her.

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Different Iron Man Suits

Different Arc reactor's. Stark couldn't absorb energy until he got the new element for his arc reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

1. Livewire was able to take out flash and Supergirl.
  2. All Thor did is using lighting on fearless fodders , ironman and immovable objects.
  3. IIRC Whiplash did more damage than Thor's lighting to ironman she could easily evade from Thor's lighting before he lift his hammer at her since he is too slow.
  4. It's funny when I asked u for strike feats all u say is his attack on something that wouldn't be able evade/counter his attack which is all so impossible in combat too.
  5. Thor's lighting so weak that it can't even damage ironman's suit where actual lighting would have melted it in seconds.
  6. That picture is she punching astra who is better than Thor in every way.
  7. Thor got KO'd by kurse and Kara is better than kurse in every way.
  8. Wait till Thor: Ragnarok ,he might get some feat that could make him survive for a while
  9. Current Thor wouldn't last for seconds.