MCU Thor (L&T) vs Party Thor (What If?)

• 55 results
rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Thor (L&T) vs Party Thor (What If?) (72 votes)

MCU 24%
What If? 76%

No Caption Provided

• 
Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Party Thor throws Mjolnir through 616 Thor's chest.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Party thor breathes and mcu thor dies

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By heiqn

Party Thor will remain as the chaddest MCU Thor for eternity. Closer to 616 counterpart.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted LA just to be quirky. 😼

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: amped by Strange there

OT: MCU mid diff

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

L&T Thor, he's basically phase one Thor

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

Party Thor will remain as chaddest MCU Thor for eternity. Closer to 616 counterpart.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

Party Thor will remain as chaddest MCU Thor for eternity.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Party chad claps

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch and you know it. Absolute god stomp for Party Thor.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Party Thor is just Phase 1 Thor from another universe. They both MCU.

L&T Thor is obviously above Phase 1 Thor.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna need a really good reason the party boy doesn't oneshot.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
finalkingthanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WI Thor can take this.

Darkvanderling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll be watching L&T today. Party Thor was pretty powerful with much better mentality. He was closer to the comics IMO and from what I’ve heard about L&T, Thor is still a goofy ass prick and a weakling. I’m anyways gonna watch the film because I’m a Thor fan. Wish me luck.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

People still using the phase 1 argument when WI Thor is from a different reality so he doesn't scale smh.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: branching timeline as stated by the Watcher. If he doesn’t scale, neither would EG Thanos to IW, TVA Loki to main, etc.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: branching timeline as stated by the Watcher. If he doesn’t scale, neither would EG Thanos to IW, TVA Loki to main, etc.

EG and IW are the same universe. WI isn't.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rajjarsalt
@takenstew22 said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

EG and IW are the same universe. WI isn't.

It's not about what universe the plot takes in. It's about what universe the characters are from

EG Thanos, TVA Loki are both variants. These are variant timelines created in Endgame whereas What If involves variant timelines created during Loki

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would've been a mismatch if it was anyone from DCEU..

But L&T Thor can give him a fair fight regardless of whether he wins or not.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By heiqn
@kryptonianking88 said:

Who said they scale?!

IW Thor (weaker) clapped IW Thanos.

EG Thor (stronger) failed to beat younger Thanos w/ aid of Mjolnir and Iron Man!

As for Loki, Don't get me started! One is human level and we both know who.

Just a reminder that Variants don't scale to each other...! ⬇️😂

No Caption Provided

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

Who said they scale?!

IW Thor (weaker) clapped IW Thanos.

EG Thor (stronger) failed to beat younger Thanos w/ aid of Mjolnir and Iron Man!

As for Loki, Don't get me started! One is human level and we both know who.

Just a reminder that Variants don't scale to each other...! ⬇️😂

No Caption Provided

I hope you're not serious with that Thor scaling.

You can't use power level inconsistencies to say they're entirely different when even within the main timeline there's inconsistencies. Avengers Thor couldn't break a cage that got destroyed in a fall, is he in a different universe than Age of Ultron Thor? Karen and Spider-Man himself agreed a fall would kill him, is he from an alternate timeline to the Spider-Man that caught Cull Obsidian's hammer? Thor got hurt by a frost giant. Did an alternate universe Thor replace him 5 seconds later and casually shatter a dozen frost giants? etc.

Now take into account they're trying to fit what should a film's worth of story into a 30 minute episode and you'll obviously see a lot more PIS/inconsistencies

That said, all of TVA Loki's human level showings, imo, would just be a massive anti feat for Loki, and himself considering TVA Loki still canonically survived a thrashing from the Hulk and the Bifrost explosion.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By heiqn
@kryptonianking88 said:

You can't use power level inconsistencies to say they're entirely different when even within the main timeline there's inconsistencies. Avengers Thor couldn't break a cage that got destroyed in a fall, is he in a different universe than Age of Ultron Thor? Karen and Spider-Man himself agreed a fall would kill him, is he from an alternate timeline to the Spider-Man that caught Cull Obsidian's hammer? Thor got hurt by a frost giant. Did an alternate universe Thor replace him 5 seconds later and casually shatter a dozen frost giants? etc.

Now take into account they're trying to fit what should a film's worth of story into a 30 minute episode and you'll obviously see a lot more PIS/inconsistencies

That said, all of TVA Loki's human level showings, imo, would just be a massive anti feat for Loki, and himself considering TVA Loki still canonically survived a thrashing from the Hulk and the Bifrost explosion.

I don't understand, are we talking abt the same variant's inconsistency or variants' different power levels?

IW Thanos =/= EG Thanos, Party Thor =/= Phase 1 Thor., MCU Thanos =/= WI Jobbernos etc

Canonically Stronger Thor struggled more with less equipped less powerful Thanos.

I hope you're joking. TVA Showings doesn't mean they're huge-anti feats

they mean TVA universe Hulk is below wall level. Like I said, variants don't scale each other.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

I don't understand, are we talking abt the same variant's inconsistency or variants' different power levels?

One variant compared to the main timeline I think

IW Thanos =/= EG Thanos.

Besides the difference in gear and bloodlust, they're for all intents and purposes equal.

Party Thor =/= Phase 1 Thor.

Agreed. I don't see Phase 1 Thor hurting Captain Marvel, but he did have an entirely different childhood. WI Captain Marvel = MCU Captain Marvel.

MCU Thanos =/= WI Jobbernos etc

Ravager Thanos maybe, but Ultron's Thanos getting oneshotted is just an anti feat

I hope you're joking. TVA Showings doesn't mean they are huge-anti feats

they mean TVA universe Hulk is below wall level. Like I said, variants don't scale each other.

TVA timeline is the same up until Loki gets the tesseract. That Hulk still fought Abomination, shattered a glacier, etc. He's not wall level lol

Why don't they scale? The Watcher states everything up until a certain point is the same. So Captain Marvel that fought Thor in 2011 would be as powerful as MCU Carol at 2011. I've already said power level inconsistency isn't enough to say they're entirely different since there's plenty of inconsistency within the MCU timeline alone.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By heiqn
@kryptonianking88 said:
@heiqn said:

One variant compared to the main timeline I think

Which one? All I was saying that EG Thanos Scaling to IW Thanos is just a bunch of lies!

Besides the difference in gear and bloodlust, they're for all intents and purposes equal.

Which intent? TVA Loki is also equal to MCU Loki by intent, but here we are.

Agreed. I don't see Phase 1 Thor hurting Captain Marvel

but he did have an entirely different childhood. WI Captain Marvel = MCU Captain Marvel.

Having a different childhood affects powers when Thor was supposed to be less warrior-type?

Ravager Thanos maybe, but Ultron's Thanos getting oneshotted is just an anti feat

Either anti-feat, or they don't have the same physicals..

TVA timeline is the same up until Loki gets the tesseract. That Hulk still fought Abomination, shattered a glacier, etc. He's not wall level lol

But TVA Loki struggled with mere humans, therefore either humans are Hulk level or Hulk is human level..

Why don't they scale? The Watcher states everything up until a certain point is the same. So Captain Marvel that fought Thor in 2011 would be as powerful as MCU Carol at 2011. I've already said power level inconsistency isn't enough to say they're entirely different since there's plenty of inconsistency within the MCU timeline alone.

Inconsistency is the reason why people don't scale already inconsistent variants to each other

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Thor wins better weapon and flight... basically the same stats..

What if Thor is the same as LA Thor..

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What If? Thor should easily win this.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn:

Having a different childhood affects powers when Thor was supposed to be less warrior-type?

Yes. That's 1,500 years lived different than main Thor. His eyes also glow at points during the CM fight showing that he's awakened his power.

Inconsistency is the reason why people don't scale already inconsistent variants to each other

I'm just saying if it's the main reason you don't scale them, you should only be fair and not scale main timeline characters to themselves cause they're just as inconsistent.

Kal_El_Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Party Thor easily

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

L&T Thor stomps horrbilly, he scales above celestials now thanks to Zeus

FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Party Thor

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Party Thor is probably supposed to be on par with phase 1 Thor, so it should be L&T Thor, but by feats Party Thor rolls

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Party Chad stills wins while the live action God of Fodder still remains fodder.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

L&T Thor stomps horrbilly, he scales above celestials now thanks to Zeus

Based one iffy statement? Gorr was planning to wipe out the gods with Eternity, not kill them manually.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdarth: how is the statement iffy? So? Why would you kill every god in universe manually when you could do it all at once

HarryCleese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yon variant Thor of Parties is almost as cool as Heracles! For this reason alone, he doth gain absolute victory!

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Party Thor roflstomps.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@superdarth: how is the statement iffy? So? Why would you kill every god in universe manually when you could do it all at once

Celestials aren't gods though. And Zeus was mainly worried about himself. He doesn't speak for the Celestial's capabilities.

Besides, this is weird ABC logic based on a ONE CHARACTER STATEMENT, there's no way in hell sub-planet Thor is going to scale above beings that can casually create galaxies and start big bangs.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdarth: they are consdering there in the city. Irrelevant since his the most powerful god. Hell thor didn’t even mention throwing celestials on the team he wanted to assemble

And? There’s nothing contradicting it, Valkyrie dosen’t try and say anything about it and it’s backed up seeing as Zeus is clearly the big dog in omnipotence city. Celestial’s make stars for galaxies to form that’s it

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@superdarth: they are consdering there in the city.

Does not mean they are gods. They were never referred to as such.

Irrelevant since his the most powerful god.

Clearly not since Thor one-shotted him.

Hell thor didn’t even mention throwing celestials on the team he wanted to assemble

Because the Celestials don't care, they rarely if ever intervene in events that won't affect them.

And? There’s nothing contradicting it, Valkyrie dosen’t try and say anything about it and it’s backed up seeing as Zeus is clearly the big dog in omnipotence city.

1. Zeus is in charge yes, but that doesn't mean he's the strongest. There's no reason for the Celestials to upstage him especially since they stay behind the scenes.
  2. Again, character statements aren't reliable. If we go by statements DCEU Superman is stronger than a planet and there's nothing to contradict that.

Celestial’s make stars for galaxies to form that’s it

Arishem literally created the big bang and tanked it according to the VFX director. You're delusional.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdarth: why do they need to be referred to as gods when there in the city only meant for gods? Like are bo, Zeu, the rock guy and the magic chick the only gods there because not everyone in the room was called on?

Ya things change(even though he used his own weapon against him)

and? The same can be applied to any of the gods yet Thor was still asking for there help

id think the arrogant gods would want (or need) someone more powerful then them to keep them in line.

yes they are lol, if they comes from a reliable source and isn’t contradicted then they are reliable. I’d think Bruce would be referring to him resisting the boxes terraforming since you can’t really be stronger then an inanimate object(unless said object has some power to it like mjolnir or something)

I was referring to average celestials dumbass

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor had won since phase 1. He one shots the variant.