MCU Thor (IW) vs DCEU Superman (JL)

#351 Posted by Archangel01 (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would be ripped in two

#352 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

OT

Thor isnt gonna be affected by the heat vision. On top of that he strikes much harder than Supes who has no piercing resistance either. His lifting feats are absurd as well. I think supes only chance is to use his superspeed because Thor has yet to show impressive levels of speed. No doubt about it though he should be on par with Supes physicals, probably stronger.

Loading Video...

Superman no sells .50 caliber bullets from 4 machine guns.

Thor gets stabbed by Loki.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#353 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7476 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruceveidt: Loki has super strength and asgardian knives why is that below bullets?

#354 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8423 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruceveidt: Funny thing is Thanos no sold bullets and he got stabbed by Thor hammer. Whats the point of showing Thor has no piercing resistance when superman doesn't deal any?

#355 Posted by del_torro (3900 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, thors armor is bullet proof but lokis knife goes through it easily

Sifs shield blocks bullets but an Asgardian arrows pierced it.

#356 Posted by Doofasa (2229 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1) Superman takes it 6-7/10 due to speed. Thor takes a few wins by either landing a shot with Storm-Breaker or catching Superman with the BiFrost.

Round 2) Thor wins 10/10.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#357 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal said:

OT

Thor isnt gonna be affected by the heat vision. On top of that he strikes much harder than Supes who has no piercing resistance either. His lifting feats are absurd as well. I think supes only chance is to use his superspeed because Thor has yet to show impressive levels of speed. No doubt about it though he should be on par with Supes physicals, probably stronger.

Loading Video...

Superman no sells .50 caliber bullets from 4 machine guns.

Thor gets stabbed by Loki.

He also took 30 cal in his face during smallville fight.

#358 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8423 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: That still doesn't mean he going to survive a hit from stormhammer. Its not sufficient.

#359 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

it's so funny seeing DCEU fans scramble for a Win

OT Thor both Rounds

#360 Posted by a_marques (539 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 can go either way. Thor is overall more powerfull, but Clark is much faster.

Round 2, Thor stomps, IMO.

#361 Posted by TonyMartial (10280 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is too good now man, I think R1 Supes definitely wins and R2 is could go either way.

#362 Posted by Archangel01 (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

watched the movie,thor is still lame compared to DCEU Supes,in fact all mainstream MCU characters(except dormammu) are lame to him

#363 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8423 posts) - - Show Bio
#364 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: You are making the MCU fans look bad.

How?

anyway if you see the Movie you'll get why i'm saying he stomps

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#365 Edited by Greysentinel365 (6537 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to erase any doubt on the subject.

Loading Video...

Full. Force.

#366 Edited by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

@greysentinel365 said:

Loading Video...

Full. Force.

HURR DURR still Lame

i refuse to believe That

whatever Superman Blitz

MCU characters can't be this Powerful

Video Footage or it didn't happen

FAAAAKE

did i miss any?

Edit: just a Statement

#367 Posted by Archangel01 (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: Just a statement,mcu thor is barely city block level

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#368 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: Just a statement,mcu thor is barely city block level

You love sucking off Dc don't you? Lmfao. You only respon to posts where a Dc person can win, this one Supes doesn't.

#369 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5851 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope This Hype Train will Claim down in a month

#370 Posted by Archangel01 (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: DCEU Clark is like 100 times stronger than MCU Thor in muscle strenght,can basically squeeze him to death,Thor lacks phyicalls and speed to contend with Clark,all of he got is a a small weapon that my hurt Clark

#371 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope This Hype Train will Claim down in a month

quite the opposite this Movie changed power levels so much people have yet to grasp it like

using the Hulk as a Baseline (sense he pretty much stayed the Same Power wise)

Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk

Iron Man>>Hulk

Cull Obsidian>>>Hulk

Spider Man<Hulk

Scarlet Witch>>>>>Hulk

Doctor Strange>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk

and almost every other Character from Power House to Street Level got upgraded

#372 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8423 posts) - - Show Bio

@archangel01: Even if we disregard that feat he took a blast that destroyed an entire ship in the beginning of the movie which means he isn't going down easy.

Why we can't disregard that feat is because the heat was used melt uru metal. You saw how much his hammer took before Hela came in.

#373 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8423 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: Btw

You made your statement twice, no need to do it again. It sounds like you are desperate to make the dceu guys understand shifting it the other way. Do some real debating to make it clear its obvious.

Oh yah wasn't it the reason Hulk didn't transform was because he was scared shitless of Thanos and was emotionally scarred by how badly beaten he was?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae771f2dc451
#374 Edited by deactivated-5ae771f2dc451 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at the new movie Hype Thor is getting.

#375 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: Btw

You made your statement twice, no need to do it again. It sounds like you are desperate to make the dceu guys understand shifting it the other way. Do some real debating to make it clear its obvious.

Oh yah wasn't it the reason Hulk didn't transform was because he was scared shitless of Thanos and was emotionally scarred by how badly beaten he was?

i'm confused which post are you responding too?

#376 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8423 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: The one where you made the dceu wank claim. Even so you didn't have to say it twice or thrice since this thread made it to 375 posts turning 376. The dceu verse one is where everyone will flame you.

#377 Posted by titing2101 (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

@greysentinel365 said:

Loading Video...

Full. Force.

HURR DURR still Lame

i refuse to believe That

whatever Superman Blitz

MCU characters can't be this Powerful

Video Footage or it didn't happen

FAAAAKE

did i miss any?

Edit: just a Statement

i'll describe the scene,

the scene where thor is opening something from the trailer?

That is the containment of the star, when that hatch opens thor is next it to and after he opens it the force/blast of the star came out directly on thor engulfing him! its like goku shot him with a kamehameha and he was at the center of the blast from the star for a prolonged period of time while just standing there to keep the hatch open.

#378 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
#379 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m so curious to see if this thor hype is for real but most likely not it was the same with hela ultron And Vision And thor too after AOU

#380 Posted by kroczilla (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

fun fact: the heat of a dying star is significantly lower than the surface of the sun which is about 6000 degrees Celsius. so unless Thor was at the very core of the star, it really isn't more impressive than a very weakened superman taking a nuke to the face.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4
#381 Posted by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#382 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7992 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: your logic is laughable flawed how does Thor have moon level durability? IM, Drax, and Spiderman all ranked hit from the power stone does that grant them planet level durability? Thor is not even present when Thanos drops the moon you make MCU fans look really bad

Avatar image for supermanforever
#383 Posted by Supermanforever (9730 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar said:

I’m so curious to see if this thor hype is for real but most likely not it was the same with hela ultron And Vision And thor too after AOU

ill see it tonight, i wont spoil anything but i will tell you if the hype is real or complete bullcrap like before. So far many things that ive heard here turned to outliers

#384 Edited by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar said:

ill see it tonight, i wont spoil anything but i will tell you if the hype is real or complete bullcrap like before. So far many things that ive heard here turned to outliers

yah man thanks i was planning to see it today but it didn't work out i'll see it tomorrow tag me up and feel me in on this after you watch

#385 Edited by GXrevs06 (5201 posts) - - Show Bio

Just saw the movie. Thor got a few really good upgrades but his speed hasn't changed. Clark blitzes

#386 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8423 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#387 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18186 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m watching it tomorrow, see if this hype is real.

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
#388 Edited by Aquatic_Pianist (696 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven’t learned of the specific feats, but I’ve heard that Thor gets great durability, striking and overall power feats. What about raw strength? How’s his strength compared to Superman? Please don’t spoil it for me either.

#389 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: That still doesn't mean he going to survive a hit from stormhammer.

THANOS got hurt by every piercing weapon that touched him.

Even ironman's combo strike was able to make him bleed.

Its not sufficient.

Superman was just incapacitated by a nuclear explosion at point blank & was no sell to any piercing weapon.

THANOS was no where near superman level in terms of durability.

#390 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: you know thats not a credited source right? And it's bogus lmao you DCEU fans are reaching now.

And that chamber he had to force open inside a star which is massively more massive than a planet.

Nice story but Thor wasn't never went near the star he was just in the path of the energy beam from a artificial star that was able to melt the metal.

Stop wanking.

#391 Edited by Laiks Stake (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

IG Thanos >/= Thor >>>>>>>>>> light years >>>>>>>>>>> DCEU Superman.

Someone needs to lock this.

An post IW Iron Man Vs DCEU thread should be created soon.

#392 Posted by xZone (10590 posts) - - Show Bio

Just watched IW... Thor's durability is so good holy frk.. Plus he heals instantly with his new weapon and can teleport...

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
#393 Posted by The_Knight_Rhoden (785 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins because of the ridiculous combat speed difference between MCU and DCEU, but Thor can probably one-two shot him now if he lands a proper hit.

Still Superman, but this is probably as close as MCU Thor is ever going to get to cinematic Supes.

#394 Posted by Alavanka (2720 posts) - - Show Bio

Just rewatched infinity war a second time. This time I paid special attention to the part of the star, and lo-behold it was stated that the star was actually a neutron star. With that in mind, a quick google search tells us the temperature of such a star to be:

"The temperature inside a newly formed neutron star is from around 100,000,000,000 to 1,000,000,000,000 kelvin. However, the huge number of neutrinos it emits carry away so much energy that the temperature of an isolated neutron star falls within a few years to around 1,000,000 kelvin."

In celsius that is 99,999,999,726.85 celsius to 999,999,999,726.85 celsius within ignition, and at least 999,726.85 celsius after it cools down for a couple of years. The lower end of a newly formed neutron star is in the billions, whilst the higher end is in the trillions. Infinity War has Thor reigniting the neutron star, so it would be newly formed. So ha! Yeah, science!

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#395 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6537 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka: Welp! The speed gap is all Supes has then.

#396 Posted by Absolut3zero (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins, this IW thor hype is too much

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#397 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11838 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka said:

Just rewatched infinity war a second time. This time I paid special attention to the part of the star, and lo-behold it was stated that the star was actually a neutron star. With that in mind, a quick google search tells us the temperature of such a star to be:

"The temperature inside a newly formed neutron star is from around 100,000,000,000 to 1,000,000,000,000 kelvin. However, the huge number of neutrinos it emits carry away so much energy that the temperature of an isolated neutron star falls within a few years to around 1,000,000 kelvin."

In celsius that is 99,999,999,726.85 celsius to 999,999,999,726.85 celsius within ignition, and at least 999,726.85 celsius after it cools down for a couple of years. The lower end of a newly formed neutron star is in the billions, whilst the higher end is in the trillions. Infinity War has Thor reigniting the neutron star, so it would be newly formed. So ha! Yeah, science!

Except.... you know.... a beam fro a star =/= the temperature of the actual star. Take solar flares for example; they canbe as hot as the center of the Sun, but are typically much less hot, and the beam that hit him was no solar flare.

It's just simply preposterous to assert that the beam which hit Thor was as hot as the freaking center of a neutron star. That's ridiculous. That's like me saying that Superman surviving a nuke from, say, a mile is like him surviving it at point blank range.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#398 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11838 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: That still doesn't mean he going to survive a hit from stormhammer. Its not sufficient.

It's going to be pretty hard for Supes to be hit by hammer.

To be honest, if Thor does land a hit, he would probably kill Superman. Thing is, that would neverhappen.

#399 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (992 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking at these threads, I'm getting flashbacks of MCU fans hyping up Ultron. Didn't turn out to well after everyone else saw the movie...

#400 Posted by ErickAgl17 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka said:

Except.... you know.... a beam fro a star =/= the temperature of the actual star. Take solar flares for example; they canbe as hot as the center of the Sun, but are typically much less hot, and the beam that hit him was no solar flare.

It's just simply preposterous to assert that the beam which hit Thor was as hot as the freaking center of a neutron star. That's ridiculous. That's like me saying that Superman surviving a nuke from, say, a mile is like him surviving it at point blank range.

Doesnt matter, the movies states he is taking THE FULL POWER of the star..which means he is basically tanking the full nuke at the same time.

They are not outliers, Speed and lifting strenght is literally the only thing Superman has on Thor atm, and lifting means shit in a fight. Thor still has better power output by strikes.