MCU Thor (IW) vs DCEU Superman (JL)

#3851 Posted by MrTrey (822 posts) - - Show Bio
#3852 Edited by azrael1973 (2983 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi said:

@azrael1973: Brings up fat thor that was weakened in endgame who couldnt even tag a stoneless thanos with stormbreaker AND miojour, this isnt that thor this is prime infinity war thor. plus he didnt even use the cloak for thanos. Also this same cloak tore through ships that no sold re-entry. Thor wins, call it whatever you want but it is what it is

Did Fat Thor have lightning in his eyes or not?

You know why he didn't use it against Thanos? Because it wouldn't have done anything. It is only useful against fodder and fodderships.

I don't use a 20 damage AOE attack in a RPG or Dota against enemies with 1000 HP. Do you? Yeah, probably.

#3853 Posted by MattyBoi (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: The cloak easily tore through ships that no sold re-entry i fail to see how its fodder, also its not just a one time attack its an attack that keeps hitting you, thor got much weaker and was channeling all his power into stormbreaker and his hammer which is why he didnt use the cloak but since he cant hit supes without the cloak hes gonna use it here.

#3854 Edited by azrael1973 (2983 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi said:

@azrael1973: The cloak easily tore through ships that no sold re-entry i fail to see how its fodder, also its not just a one time attack its an attack that keeps hitting you, thor got much weaker and was channeling all his power into stormbreaker and his hammer which is why he didnt use the cloak but since he cant hit supes without the cloak hes gonna use it here.

As i said before No name Fodderships noone remembers. And you made that up with channeling the power into stormbreaker. He doesn't use the cloak because it does almost zero damage to anyone with a name.

#3855 Posted by IAmTheLaw (906 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Agreed. It's the same Thor as in Infinity War. He just doesn't have the ability to kill a healthy and serious Thanos, let alone a Superman.

#3856 Posted by MattyBoi (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: Before replying read my comments, stormbreaker amp'd lightning cloak destroys ships that no sell re-entry. Also thor puts the lightning to stormbreaker which is why it has lightning all over it.

#3857 Edited by azrael1973 (2983 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi said:

@azrael1973: Before replying read my comments, stormbreaker amp'd lightning cloak destroys ships that no sell re-entry. Also thor puts the lightning to stormbreaker which is why it has lightning all over it.

There is 0 evidence that lightning cloak can be amped by stormbreaker. Maybe you can provide me with some.

And i just rewatched the scene . It was Thor with the stormbreaker flying through the ship. And yes the storm cloak was activated and it did ignite the explosives (Ammunition, fuel) inside the ship. But it was still the axe, which broke through the armor.

#3858 Posted by Zaggran (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Slowdinson against the only version of Supes that liberally uses speed hax in combat, even doing it just for the lulz? And people actually think Thor has any chance? Really?

No Caption Provided

#3859 Posted by RBT (29927 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is never winning this without speed being equalized.

#3860 Posted by MattyBoi (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: maybe because when he uses the axe there’s lightning all over it? Also if your gonna use the lightning cloak won’t hurt thanos(which is headcanon) then that’s just a feat for him cuz it tore through ships that not sold re-entry.(also u can see the lightning coming out when the ships are exploding which means it’s the lightning cloak that’s doing it)

#3861 Edited by azrael1973 (2983 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi said:

@azrael1973: maybe because when he uses the axe there’s lightning all over it? Also if your gonna use the lightning cloak won’t hurt thanos(which is headcanon) then that’s just a feat for him cuz it tore through ships that not sold re-entry.(also u can see the lightning coming out when the ships are exploding which means it’s the lightning cloak that’s doing it)

It's easy to destroy the ships if you can go through the hull. Thor does this by flying with Stormbreaker. The lightning only ignites the explosives inside the ships. Ammunition and fuel.

#3863 Posted by Bayman007 (2478 posts) - - Show Bio

I was about to say.... i miss the days when this was a contest. Then i remembered, i don't, and it never was.

Diana is a better match up for the Thunder god, Clark is simply out of his league.

#3864 Posted by Eobard21 (6422 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes stomps

#3865 Posted by Samofsteel (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#3867 Posted by nfactor1995 (13247 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wrecks him

#3868 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2734 posts) - - Show Bio
#3869 Posted by incursion2 (2417 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime Thor can still win :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
#3871 Posted by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

If Superman spams the statueforce, Clark low diff.

If Superman doesn't, Thor extremely high diff.

If speed is equalized, Thor mid diff.

#3872 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:

If Superman spams the statueforce, Clark low diff.

If Superman doesn't, Thor extremely high diff.

If speed is equalized, Thor mid diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092a39428d
#3873 Posted by deactivated-5d4092a39428d (75 posts) - - Show Bio
#3874 Posted by olajoe1 (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats stopping supes from taking stormbreaker and beheading slowdison

#3875 Posted by eri123 (5198 posts) - - Show Bio

@olajoe1: His strength and Superman morals.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d489a021333f
#3876 Posted by deactivated-5d489a021333f (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would have trouble with Wonder Woman because her speed, Clark flight the Flash while she was frozen.

Clark is too fast.