@americanspeeddemon: Thor did not go from arguably DCEU WW to tanking surface wiping attacks.
@chaos239: I mean he was tated to be odin level+ and Odin > Prime Surtur. It seems we just underestimated Thunderer Thor and Hela they were just way above WW but when thier only feats are basically fighting each other its hard to know how powerful they were.
@temporal_shift: Woah... didn't know about that. I thought he only had 4 stones. How can any CBM character deal with the might of Thano's Planetary range and Multi-Building level DC?
Lmfao, MCU needed IG Thanos to beat Vanilla Supes. Darkseid is gonna be LT level at this rate.
@americanspeeddemon:It was mentioned in the script iirc and some visual stuff on screen helps.
@chaos239: that's not a concession I can't talk about Thanos here, tag me in the IW Spoilers thread.
What kind of bullshit "haha you said yah me in the right thread, I win!" Argument is that?
I can't wait to see you DCEU Superman wankers cry for weeks.
How powerful is Thor in IW?
- MFTL+ combat speed, he's capable of preforming luntillions of IMPs in less than a picosecond w/lowball. Rumor has it, he humiliated Pre-52 Wally West amped with the speed force.
- Portal and Force-field creation.
- Draining/Life force absorption (on an immeasurable level).
- Can BFR his opponents to the microverse.
- Ability to manipulate his size at will (he also can shrink his enemies down to the size of the smallest atom that exists).
- Multi-Planetary strength at bare minimum.
- Matter/Molecular manipulation (universal scale).
- Telepathy (multi-dimensional range w/lowball).
- Quantum/cosmic/Ki energy blasts.
- Quantum manipulation or all kinds of energy manipulation.
- Gravity manipulation.
- Probability manipulation.
- Luck manipulation.
- Possibility manipulation.
- Emotions manipulation.
- Magnetism manipulation.
- Insane level of healing factor (operates on a much higher level than 616 Sentry's), even if you erase him from history and all planes of reality, he'd still come back in less than a picosecond.
- Supernova level lighting.
- Multi-Solar Systems striking force.
- His durability exceeds his striking force.
- Immune to any kind of hax including reality warping.
He'd still lose to DCEU Superman, tbh.
I LOLed so hard
Please Log In to post.