#201 Posted by ourmanuel (10511 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: yeah I probably should. I’m starting to return to my normal senses. I still refuse to believe that thor’s Lightning cloak would kill zod

#202 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: I mean you should change the cursing in your comment. Zod still has no energy durability feats on par with Thor’s lightning

X

#203 Edited by icec0ld (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Thats an idiotic argument. By that logic one his from Zod would blow right through thors body since he has very little piercing resistance and zod has super strength and an armor made of sharp angles.

#204 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@icec0ld: Whoa, you haven’t been banned yet? Speaking of silly statements, might I remind you that you said Iron-Man>>>>>Post IW Thor? Just wanted to bring that to your attention. Also, Thor has plenty of piercing durability feats, you simply don’t like them, so you ignore them. Zod on the other hand has re-entry, which is impressive, but Thor’s cloak has feats>>that

X

#205 Posted by a_marques (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod apparently has Mach 900 travel, combat and reaction speed now. He infinite mass punches Thor a thousand times faster than he can even think.

#206 Posted by macleen (3269 posts) - - Show Bio
#207 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen: show us Ironman taking down a leviathan...

#208 Posted by Subline (7008 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Zod is too fast.
  2. Thor stomps, it's not close.
Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#209 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7484 posts) - - Show Bio

Slowodinson loses as usual!

#210 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: I’ve proven that at the very minimum Thor has Mach speed reaction speeds, he very likely also has Mach speed combat speed, but no, ignore on-screen feats

X

#211 Edited by plotweapon16255 (7484 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@plotweapon16255: I’ve proven that at the very minimum Thor has Mach speed reaction speeds,

Lol, u troll.

he very likely also has Mach speed combat speed,

Try harder!

but no, ignore on-screen feats

He barely has a supersonic feat.

X

videos

#212 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: don't bother with Plot, if you look at his post history you'll see why

Dude debated that dceu superman brfing 616 thing at high speeds would ko him

#213 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#214 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#215 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7484 posts) - - Show Bio
#216 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@plotweapon16255: these attacks are breaking the sound barrier. Obvious supersonic timing is obvious

X

#217 Edited by plotweapon16255 (7484 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:
No Caption Provided

@plotweapon16255: these attacks are breaking the sound barrier.

It's a Blast wave from his attack not a sonic boom.

Obvious supersonic timing is obvious

Lol, no.

X

Hamster?

#218 Edited by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:
@ruthlesskiller said:
@lan_fan said:

@ruthlesskiller: What was he supposed to do though? Pull off Quicksilver? That requires way more speed, and Superman was caught off guard.

Going by what you're saying, yeah. Superman is 40 times faster than the explosion so he should have been able to save one person at the very least. Not just standing around like fool, going by what you say.

Caught off guard, again. Superman seems to be able to activate his perception speed at will, but it's not there all the time.

So if superman can be caught off guard with a mach 23 explosion, What stops him and zod from getting caught off guard by Thor's lightning which is mach 300?

#219 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7484 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:
@ruthlesskiller said:
@lan_fan said:

@ruthlesskiller: What was he supposed to do though? Pull off Quicksilver? That requires way more speed, and Superman was caught off guard.

Going by what you're saying, yeah. Superman is 40 times faster than the explosion so he should have been able to save one person at the very least. Not just standing around like fool, going by what you say.

Caught off guard, again. Superman seems to be able to activate his perception speed at will, but it's not there all the time.

So if superman can be caught off guard with a mach 23 explosion, What stops him and zod from getting caught off guard by Thor's lightning which is mach 300?

Actually he reacted to flash who is as fast as lightning

No Caption Provided

#220 Posted by Eobard21 (4646 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor gets stomped again

#221 Posted by Rajjar (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller said:
@lan_fan said:
@ruthlesskiller said:
@lan_fan said:

Actually he reacted to flash who is as fast as lightning

No Caption Provided

He had to adjust his own speed a la comic style. Thor won't be moving that fast for him to do it. And proof that Flash's lightning is real lightning?

#222 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7484 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:

He had to adjust his own speed a la comic style.

Irrelevant since he reacted to flash while he had no idea!

Thor won't be moving that fast for him to do it.

So was Steppenwolf.

And proof that Flash's lightning is real lightning?

I will provide when u give Proof for Thor's lightning being as fast as actual lightning?

#223 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: I’ll give the General the majority due to his speed advantag, tho I think Thor makes him work hard for the win.

Round 2: Thor...and comfortably

#225 Edited by Matthew660 (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: @rajjar: I urge you not to engage with plotweapon. He thinks cw flash is more durable than mcu Thanos, and has extinction level punches.

#226 Posted by Rajjar (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: @rajjar: I urge you not to engage with plotweapon. He thinks cw flash is more durable than mcu Thanos, and has extinction level punches.

Sound advice.

He also said that FOX Jean Grey could stomp MCU Ego. Then I realized he was a troll. Lol.

#227 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:
@matthew660 said:

Sound advice.

He also said that FOX Jean Grey could stomp MCU Ego. Then I realized he was a troll. Lol.

I realize he's a troll, but someone has to call him out

X

#228 Posted by Rajjar (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:
@rajjar said:
@matthew660 said:

Sound advice.

I realize he's a troll, but someone has to call him out

X

True, that is also why I start laughing whenever he responds. And I thought burden-shifting was exclusive to policy debate, lol.

#229 Posted by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: Well Zod only needs to react to Thor in that case, the lightning comes afterwards. This is kryptonian in combat mode, so they're gonna use their speed.

#230 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: How do you know Thor won't just call down lightning on him the moment the fight starts?

#231 Posted by macleen (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: @xzone: Can you show us the full video where Malekith attacks 4 times and Thor only manages one, stop ignoring context. And you've never proven Thor to be supersonic in anything at all

#232 Posted by Syntix (411 posts) - - Show Bio

if we can assume that Zod has the reaction time, strength and speed of Superman during JL then he would beat Thor, but Zod hasn’t shown any of that.

#233 Posted by macleen (3269 posts) - - Show Bio
#234 Posted by YOA_501 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

#235 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen: so Tony shooting a leviathans tail is taking out a leviathan? Nice trolling, you're going to have to try harder tho

#236 Edited by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: It requires time, lol. He needs to jump and punch the ground (or at least doing the gesture of punching the ground). The moment Thor jumps like that, he'd get blitzed.

#237 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: sorry to just jump in mid arguement but are you saying Thor needs to do all of that to shoot down lightning? He didn't need to do all of that in the final fight in ragnarok

#238 Edited by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: The only time he didn't do that was in his awakening against Hela. The biggest lightning bolt in history one.

#239 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: so what are you saying, are you saying that's non canon or what?

#240 Posted by ourmanuel (10511 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: flash’s lightning should be due to static electricity, which is exactly what lightning is.

#241 Posted by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: His first lightning bolt against Hela? That's most likely just one time awakening attack only. After that, it's back to jumping and hitting the ground again, evidently.

#242 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: he shot down lightning at those fodder zombies behind him without even looking at them and doing that gesture, you can't just assume he can't do something he did just cause he hasn't done it since (which he did a few minutes later)

#243 Edited by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: He jumped and did the gesture against the zombies as well. Plus, against Hela, he called lightning upon himself, not to attack other people, which he can do since Thor 1... Hela just happened to be in the way.

#244 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: what gesture?

So now thor called lightning to himself? You know, other people see that as Thor calling lightning on Hela and Hela just happened to be close to him, why would Thor call lightning to himself?

#245 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: what snart said. Also, are you saying zod will understand what Thor is doing and react accordingly? Zod has TP now. I still don't believe that mach 900 nonsense.

Thor still has his lightning cloak that should K.O zod seeing as how it destroyed outrider ships and killed those Asgardians zombies.

#246 Posted by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: His usual gesture of calling the lightning, and the moment he jumped, he'd get blitzed. Unless you think Thor jumps every single time during his AoE attack for absolutely no reason.

You know, other people see that as Thor calling lightning on Hela and Hela just happened to be close to him, why would Thor call lightning to himself?

He knew that he could call lightning upon himself, and he knew Hela was in the way.

#247 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Thor specifically said he hit her with the biggest lightning in the history of lightning, "HIT HER"

#248 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Thor called lightning on Hela without a gesture, to say he can't do that again is headcannon and nothing else

#249 Posted by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: No, but he wouldn't allow Thor to jump around in combat either. I don't care if you believe in feats or not, honestly.

Lol, fodder electricity cloak isn't going to do much, even some zombies stood up from it. As for the outrider ship, we don't know if it's just Thor's defensive lightning cloak doing all the work, and certainly it's not the thing responsible directly from the explosions.

#250 Edited by Lan_Fan (12682 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart said:

@lan_fan: Thor called lightning on Hela without a gesture, to say he can't do that again is headcannon and nothing else

Yeah, and Hela was above him. He performed that in Thor 1 already, just in different conditions, which ultimately doesn't change what he actually performed. Doesn't mean he can suddenly call lightning above other people in the same fashion.