No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
  • in Character
  • Thor has Stormbreaker
  • Battle in New York
  • win by any means

#2 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl and Reign speedblitz better than DCEU Superman would.

#3 Posted by RBT (26658 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't tell if this is a spite against Thor or just another instance of massively overrating him.

Either solo.

#4 Posted by dami24434 (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#5 Posted by destinyman75 (13603 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol given how electric attacks affect Kara and that neither can stop auto BFR via bi-frost Thor fairly easily

#6 Edited by destinyman75 (13603 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: Ok so they Blitz a guy who can take it, and blitz themselves into a lightning cloak then get BFR:d via Bi-frost. There speed is negated by Thor's versatility here

#7 Posted by destinyman75 (13603 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

Ok so they Blitz a guy who can take it, and blitz themselves into a lightning cloak then get BFR:d via Bi-frost. There speed is negated by Thor's versatility here

#8 Posted by RBT (26658 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

Ok so they Blitz a guy who can take it, and blitz themselves into a lightning cloak then get BFR:d via Bi-frost. There speed is negated by Thor's versatility here

So, Thor has bifrost on all the time now?

#9 Posted by destinyman75 (13603 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Yes it's one of his new abilities

#10 Posted by RBT (26658 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Yes it's one of his new abilities

His new ability is to summon bifrost when he wants to. It doesn't mean anyone trying to speedblitz him would get BFRed. And his lightening is not powerful enough to take down Kara, let alone Reign.

#11 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: Ok so they Blitz a guy who can take it, and blitz themselves into a lightning cloak then

Who can take what exactly ? Lets take a look at your arguments and address the fallacies out of them.

who can take it

no he cant take it. Not without getting KO or broken into two.

and blitz themselves into a lightning cloak

get BFR:d via Bi-frost. There speed is negated by Thor's versatility here

What lightning cloak what has he done like effected opponents on what level of durability. Also they are massively faster than him they would take his weapons away. Can you show me Thor BFRing someone with the bitfrost. Til then Reign pulls his body apart using massively superior physical strength. Supergirl punches him in the bullocks.

Either solos.

#12 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Can't tell if this is a spite against Thor or just another instance of massively overrating him.

Either solo.

Its the instance of massively overrating him.

#13 Posted by DammeFavour (8199 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo

#14 Posted by The_Wotan (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#15 Posted by modernww2fare (7009 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#16 Posted by Eobard21 (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

Reign solo

#17 Posted by destinyman75 (13603 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: really that's what you came up with... NOTHING?? just.no I'm right your wrong. Um no Thor CAN take it many much less durable have taken lots from Kara. And saying no to lightning cloak doesn't make it so. He has the power to do so so yes he can as in duh...but I Forgot who I.was talking to go hate on Thor with someone else done with you troll

#18 Posted by destinyman75 (13603 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: lol Really but livewire can nearly KO her, and Thor is way above livewire so yeah kinda does mean that Very thing

#19 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

The IW wank is worse than the Hela wank and Wonder Woman wank back then when those 2 movies came out.

Thor gets humilliated.

#20 Posted by RBT (26658 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: lol Really but livewire can nearly KO her, and Thor is way above livewire so yeah kinda does mean that Very thing

Kurse can beat Thor. And Supergirl is way above Kurse, so yeah.

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
#21 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (662 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t watch any CW show as I think they’re all crap, so what feats do Supergirl or Reign have?

#22 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 said:

@empressofdread: really that's what you came up with... NOTHING?? just.no I'm right your wrong. Um no Thor CAN take it many much less durable have taken lots from Kara. And saying no to lightning cloak doesn't make it so. He has the power to do so so yes he can as in duh...but I Forgot who I.was talking to go hate on Thor with someone else done with you troll

really that's what you came up with... NOTHING?? just.no

Really? Is countering your arguments nothing. Are you sure you are clear on the definition of the word nothing mate.

No offence to you buddy but just simply saying I am wrong wont make me wrong. Anymore than me simply saying you are wrong would make you wrong.

Um no Thor CAN take it many much less durable have taken lots from Kara.

And she has has beaten the crap out of more durable opponents as well. She speedblitzes Astra halfway across National city something which Thor can not react to for sure. She also Thunderclapped away Overgril.

And saying no to lightning cloak doesn't make it so

Yes It makes it so. You did not give any feats for it effecting anyone on the level of Supergirl. Wait you post the feats. You show the feats mate for his lightning cloak. Yes honestly it wont do anything to Supergirl I gave reasons you are the one who is simply saying so.

He has the power to do so so yes he can as in duh

what ?how? Just because you say so ?

...but I Forgot who I.was talking to go hate on Thor with someone else done with you troll

So you calling me for completely debunking your argument and you failing to provide the proof. Is the wank really gone on this level? I was not even hating Thor whats is your proof? I just said Supergirl blitzes and she does, you started this debate with me. Where does this implication for me hating Thor come from? Pretty sure I am against Thor being over hyped for no reason and I still am.

else done with you troll

So the entirety of your discussion involves starting a debate with me. Then when I start countering your arguments you realise you started something you can not finish so you decided to call me a Troll. Do you even know the definition of Trolling, dude google it. If you fail to find out I will gladly post the screenshots for it.

#23 Edited by destinyman75 (13603 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: You debunked nothing at all , livewire seriously hurt Kara with less potent attacks deny it go ahead can't change that. Also the lightning cloak erased many on the bi frost and the aliens in The army of Thanos, no there not Kara and no they won't erase her by far but given livewire yeah they will affect her. Astra more durable then Thor um not even close lol Thor is far better at combat that Includes adapting on the fly which he has showcased Kara has not. She relies soley on her heat Ray's which are f course not putting Thor down after what he's taken, and bull rushes that again will. Be affected by lightning cloak good day

#24 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75:

You debunked nothing at all , livewire seriously hurt Kara with less potent attacks deny it go ahead can't change that.

Why is livewire hurting Supergirl a good feat for Thor. I debunked everything I asked you for feats and I cleared your misconceptions. She was able to withstand natural lightning.

Also the lightning cloak erased many on the bi frost and the aliens in The army of Thanos,

You mean fodders.

, no there not Kara and no they won't erase her by far but given livewire yeah they will affect her.

I'll repeat myself.Why is livewire hurting Supergirl a good feat for Thor.

Astra more durable then Thor um not even close lol Thor is far better at combat that Includes adapting on the fly which he has showcased Kara has not.

Astra is in the same ball park as Supergirl who has a country level energy durability feat when she survied Overgirl going Supernova in the crossover. Also it was about speedbitzing Astra who is faster than Thor could not react to the blitz around National City dont expect Thor to suddenly gain speed feats. This needs to be covered by Thors blunt force durability just so you know.

Also I see you brought up combat, Thor is terrible at combat. This whole thousands of years of exp if anything is bullehist. A depowered Thor in first movie got tagged and sedated by Doctors weaker than your fodders with 0 skill. Kara has legit on panel feats of getting trained by DEO, Using the skills like she did after her training from Mon El.

She relies soley on her heat Ray's which are f course not putting Thor down after what he's taken, and bull rushes that again will. Be affected by lightning cloak good day

I agree Heat Vision wont put Thor down but blunt force Trauma would. Also Reign is here she is even more powerful and stronger than Supergirl she easily blitzes. Thor got 0 new speed feats in the movie, this lightning cloak has effected fodders with no feats and Supergirl 1 million tonner in strength and Reign is above that. Pretty sure any of them break him apart. Or Snap his head off.

How is Thor coming back from getting his neck snapped. He is not.

#25 Posted by JSDoctor (1399 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquatic_pianist:

Not everyone takes all of her best feats seriously, but most of them are pretty legit.

Supergirl's best feats:

• Tanking a country-level explosion and then falling back to Earth from the outer reaches of the atmosphere, only being KO'd very briefly and taking no visible damage
  • Keeping up with S3 Barry in both travel and combat speed
  • Has absolute zero freeze breath (though rarely uses it to its full extent - that being said, when she does it can instantly create large sheets of thick ice)
  • Heat vision capable of disintegrating Red Tornado (his E-X doppleganger no-sold Barry's lightning throw)
  • Heat vision capable of killing/lobotomising & blinding (it was never explicitly stated which) Non, who is another Kryptonian
  • Heat vision capable of casually melting lead, and melting through many floors of concrete whilst she was weakened by Kryptonite
  • Standard high-tier live action striking - through buildings, across the city etc
  • KO'd CW Superman, who's pretty similar to Kara in all categories, with an uppercut (also tanked his hits etc)
  • Lifted a million-tonne condensed dwarf star key, and a few episodes later a million tonne spaceship

Reign is basically a better version of Supergirl, with all the same abilities but capable of stomping her in a fight. So her best durability feats are tanking her hits, and her best striking feats are beating her to a pulp. Freeze breath can also instantaneously create ice from water vapour in the air. One of her feats that is quite underrated is that her heat vision burnt Supergirl's suit badly - this suit had never IIRC been damaged before in the show, including when at the centre of the city-busting explosion, or hit by the heat vision of other Kryptonians. Reign is a genetically enhanced Worldkiller, which is why she is so much stronger than the other Kryptonians.

Off-topic, Black Lightning is very good. Much closer in tone and storytelling to the Netflix shows than the other CW shows. Legends is amazing, zany fun, and Supergirl has been very good this season too. Arrow S1,2 and 5 are great, as is Flash S1. So some of the CW shows are very good, and if you like the more down-to-earth shows than the ridiculous (in a good way) shows, I think that you should definitely try Black Lightning. Seriously, just give it a couple of episodes. I promise it's great.

#26 Posted by dami24434 (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

thorrrr, supergirl gets axed, reign follows shortly

#27 Posted by destinyman75 (13603 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^ Exactly

#28 Posted by destinyman75 (13603 posts) - - Show Bio

Here it is in a nut shell. Kara relies on heat vision and bull rush which Thor can negate easily. Kara is consistently weak against energy attacks like those from live wire which is much less potent then Thor. Thor is a much better fighter a warrior born with a warrior mentality kara is barely out of high school. Thor is much more durable, powerful, and versatile. Also has much better striking and after this

No Caption Provided

After holding back and moving all that weight which is larger then multiple skyscrapers those rings are rather heavy.. And this is Thor after his thanos beat down and then taking the power of the sun. His strength si easily enough to KO kara who is much less durable.

In the end kara is just outclassed in anything but speed. But wait a sec Thor has defensive capabilities to offset that too'

No Caption Provided

Lightning cloak which defiantly will even up that speed and make it hard for kara to hit him.

Thor can also BFR via Bi-Frost

again kara is weak to electrical attacks as Much weaker in the use of said force has many times put kara down with it.

No Caption Provided

The better warrior and more powerful wins here this is how I see it.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

goes

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

winner

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#29 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7055 posts) - - Show Bio

Either can solo.

#30 Posted by Rijehu (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't watched Supergirl so, Thor solos.

#31 Posted by Mutant1230 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wrecks both.

#32 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7055 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thor wank is worse than the Superman wank lol, quite sad.

Either solo.

#33 Posted by Mutant1230 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thor wank is worse than the Superman wank lol, quite sad.

Either solo.

If you want to argue the sky is green & grass is blue or other such falsehoods the choice is yours.

If however, you want to actually find out the truth of a matter like this, keep and open mind and research the subject yourself. Doing this and analyzing everything fairly you will, like me, come to the very obvious conclusion that Thor by this point severely outranks the CW Kryptonians to a degree that should not even be debated. LoL

#34 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7055 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: I'll never be able to convince you and you'll never be able to convince me.

#35 Posted by Mutant1230 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: I'll never be able to convince you and you'll never be able to convince me.

You'll never know if you don't try. If you do decide to change your mind, just watch Thor's feats in Infinity War/Ragnarok and Supergirl's in the CW series. Pay attention to consistency, analyze who they fight against, etc, and I have faith you'll come to the reasonable conclusion.

#36 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7055 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by JDogg (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solos.

Slowdison gets KOed before he can even register what happened.

#38 Posted by EjorpSnruteR (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara and Reign gets demolished.

#39 Posted by Mutant1230 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

Either solos.

Nope, just wrong on all accounts.

When has Supergirl or Reign speed blitzed someone? I'll give you a hint, it's pretty close to zero.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#40 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7336 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

Either solos.

#41 Edited by Orose_Khan (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't watch Arrowverse, but I know MCU Thor well enough to know he probably can't take 2 Kryptonians at once, especially since Reign is an augmented. He may be able to defeat Supergirl since she's weak against electricity. It's a toss-up. If he can blast Supergirl quickly he may be able to 1v1 Reign. If they both blitz him, he could well be screwed.

#42 Edited by linkjt (756 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara's best feats outclass Thor's best feats. How is he winning against both of these girls at the same time?.

#43 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Either solo.

#44 Posted by Jack_Hart (797 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kryptonians love planting themselves and slugging it out with slow ass haymakers, which plays to Thor's strengths. Heat vision and freeze breath will be ineffective, and both Kryptonians have been rocked by electrical attacks far less powerful than what even pre-Ragnarok Thor was dishing out.

#45 Edited by Mutant1230 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: Why would you say Thor is overrated or that either solo? Have you seen Infinity War yet?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#46 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11030 posts) - - Show Bio

Reign went from bodying Kara to struggling against a weakened Kara. Her two equals (by Reign’s own words) struggled to put down J’onn (and he’s a bit inconsistent too), Mon-El and Imra (both of whom are inferior to Kara). Hell, Alex was taking some hits IIRC. I think Thor could take 51/100 on either, but he’d probably still lose to both.

#47 Posted by RBT (26658 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Reign never struggled against Kara. She just didn't put her in coma this time around. Kara never had an upper hand on her. And, like Winn(I Think) pointed out, Reign likes to play with her 'food'.

#48 Posted by xtreme1 (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

CW girls. And Reign is getting a power boost in the next episode because she now has the combined powers of the Worldkillers.

#49 Edited by PenguinLover (994 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins. Both are comparatively strong, roughly as durable, and have shown considerably faster combat speed. Thor's only advantages are striking power, healing and combat skill, none of which will really help him when he's fighting both of these opponents. However, if he can separate them or land a hit he could win.

Team 7-8/10.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#50 Posted by Supermanforever (7668 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solos. lol at epopel trying to argue for thor here