8 is a toss up.

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TricksandToys

If the spoilers are true, he might clear.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can oneshot the first 6 simultaneously

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He beats 1-9 casually. And if Superman beats him it's only because of his superior speed.

Stops at 10 or clears.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: This

Superman's speed is a problem and his strength formidable.

However, he is not untaggable. His fighting skill and experience is also nowhere near as good as Thors, and Thor outmatches him when it comes to sheer power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark:

I know. Thor is more powerful at this point

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears probably

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May stop at 9 or 10

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Should get to 9 and then I think he could take Doomsday with the new axe but Supes should still beat him

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Clears but the last few rounds will be extremely difficult. .

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By titing2101

10 or clears.. Supes speed is the problem but he is taggable.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GXrevs06

In no way shape or form is Thor clearing the gauntlet or soloing anyone. And yes, I have seen the movies. He hard stops at Superman and could potentially lose to Faora due to the disparity in combat speed(Granted, that is literally the only advantage she has over him).

Also, I feel like this gauntlet is out of order.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think he clears this now

G-D OF THUNDER, I LOVE THIS

No Caption Provided

BADASS ASF

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PenguinLover

@gxrevs06: He’s strong enough to wipe out entire groups of Thanos’ minions effortlessly, destroy massive ships by simply flying into them, has a weapon strong enough to survive a combined blast from all of the infinity stones at once and which impaled Thanos, and he still has his Ragnarok amp. Honestly, the only thing Superman has over him is speed and strength (if that - Thor did some pretty impressive lifting/striking feats in that movie).

He might stop at 9 due to Superman’s speed but otherwise he gets to Doomsday or clears.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Clears.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4
deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@variant06: That too! God, that movie was good. The Russo Brothers really respect their characters.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Zod

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears with difficulty

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguin

: He’s strong enough to wipe out entire groups of Thanos’ minions effortlessly, destroy massive ships by simply flying into them,

He can kill fodder. That's nice

has a weapon strong enough to survive a combined blast from all of the infinity stones at once and which impaled Thanos, and he still has his Ragnarok amp.

That's a good feat. Problem is that it's never going to hit Clark

Honestly, the only thing Superman has over him is speed and strength

Exactly. The only two factors here that matter

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24 socajunkie  Moderator

10 or clears, Clark’s speed is the only problem.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By icec0ld

@penguinlover:

He's strong to other marvel characters. The DC characters have all withstood far stronger than what he did. Even when he threw his hammer through the gauntlet blast there was next to no feed back.

Doomsdays heat beams were stronger. The feedback from his and Clark's power struggle was huge.

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PenguinLover

@gxrevs06: He can kill fodder. That's nice

No Caption Provided

The ships were huge in this movie. It's a lot more impressive than you give it credit for.

Except this hammer is stronger and has more abilities than Mjolnir. Superman's not going to be able to evade it forever, and Thor's not getting one-shotted by a punch from him.

I said he might have an advantage in strength. The latest movie is enough to suggest that this gap has been closed considerably, if completely. Besides which, Clark has the advantage in speed whereas Thor has comparable durability, comparable strength, is more skilled and far more powerful, and has a weapon capable of harming Thanos with all of the infinity gems. He is also able to access the Bifrost, which gives him the option of BFR.

By that logic, a punch from Shocker that sent Spider-man flying through a bus > Thor's hammer strike against Thanos.

@icec0ld said:

He's strong to other marvel characters. The DC characters have all withstood far stronger than what he did.

Who, Thor? I'm not seeing how. He withstood the concentrated heat from a neutron star, survived an explosion caused by the power gem - a gem that was capable of ripping humans and aliens alike apart - and was back on his feet shortly after being completely tooled by Thanos and the Black Order and being badly wounded.

Even when he threw his hammer through the gauntlet blast there was next to no feed back.

By that logic, a punch from Shocker that sent Spider-man flying through a bus > Thor's hammer strike against Thanos.

Doomsdays heat beams were stronger. The feedback from his and Clark's power struggle was huge.

And Thanos was using the infinity gauntlet to generate miniature black holes, destroy Iron Man's more advanced armour with a single strike, oneshot Drax and others, etc.

Edit: Sorry if some of the formatting looks weird. Comicvine has gone all crazy on me today.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: He can kill fodder. That's nice

No Caption Provided

The ships were huge in this movie. It's a lot more impressive than you give it credit for.

Except this hammer is stronger and has more abilities than Mjolnir. Superman's not going to be able to evade it forever, and Thor's not getting one-shotted by a punch from him.

I said he might have an advantage in strength. The latest movie is enough to suggest that this gap has been closed considerably, if completely. Besides which, Clark has the advantage in speed whereas Thor has comparable durability, comparable strength, is more skilled and far more powerful, and has a weapon capable of harming Thanos with all of the infinity gems. He is also able to access the Bifrost, which gives him the option of BFR.

I know he his hammer his stronger(I have seen the movie) and he has some new feats but nothing has changed. Clark is still way too fast.. If Clark just stood there and let Warbreaker hit him, then sure. It would probably kill him but he's not going to do that. Clark still has better strength feats too.

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: I know he his hammer his stronger(I have seen the movie) and he has some new feats but nothing has changed.

I disagree. He has new strength showings, new durability showings and Stormbreaker is a lot more versatile than it was (i.e. it can now summon the Bifrost so BFR is perfectly possible).

Clark is still way too fast.. If Clark just stood there and let Warbreaker hit him, then sure. It would probably kill him but he's not going to do that.

The issue is that this is Stormbreaker plus Thor's Ragnarok abilities (lightning cloak, etc). Yes, Clark may be able to blitz, but things like the lightning cloak will ensure that he takes damage from it, and Mjolnir (a weaker hammer than Stormbreaker) already has some very impressive speed feats from the likes of the Dark World. It's not out of the question that Stormbreaker is similarly fast.

Clark still has better strength feats too.

I'm not seeing how. Thor's striking feats and even his lifting feats have just been improved in this movie.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 10 due to massive speed gap

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: I agree Supes has a speed advantage, but after Thor survived the full force of a freaking star, how on earth is Supes gonna harm him? That’s a bonkers durability feat, something completely out of Supes realm. Supes could go fast and hit Thor hundreds of times, but would Thor even feel them? Admittedly I haven’t seen Infinity War yet.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinlover:

This is exhausting beyond belief, you are either being ignorant, stubborn or you're trolling.

Physically Thor is not as strong as any of the Justice league besides flash and maybe cyborg, because we haven't seen what he can do. Thor has never done anything that would suggest he is near even wonderwoman physically at all.

I don't know what you're trying to prove with the shocker thing. Those gloves he had packed more punch than what thor can do. His punch spun a bus. Clark is so strong he can launch a character as big and strong as steppanwolf with a single punch and he didn't even wind it up. The difference between the two is laughable.

The only time Thor can physically replicate anything close to that force is with the hammer, which he is not landing a hit on Clark. The only people to hit him we're those with superspeed. Or Batman after he exposed him to kryptonite.

You're talking about a character that stood planted firm while several people with super strength tried to move up and he literally didn't budge and went on to casually toss them aside so fast they couldn't react. One of those characters wonderwoman was so fast she intercepted bullets from an assault rifle after they had been fired.

Thor doesn't come close to these guys. Nothing outside of kryptonite can even hurt Clark and it's been shown time and time again. He doesn't even bruise after getting pounded by zod or doomsday.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquatic_pianist:

I agree, Thor is a monster in terms of durability but I think after dozens of Clarks strongest hits he should be able to put him down. As for star feat (light spoilers)

Thor did get exposed to star but he taked it only for couple seconds and then nearly died. Energy he took should be couple magnitudes above that of a nuke tho imo.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to see the movie today but damn, what kinda power up would Thor have gotten to make him jump in strength?

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GXrevs06

@penguinlover

I disagree. He has new strength showings, new durability showings and

None of his new showings put on the same level as Clark, who could casually pull 8-20k tons ships and lift entire apartment blocks with ease. Thor didn't even do all that much in terms of strength in this movie. He had that one showing IIRC where he pushes against a spaceship's thrust with leg strength. Again, he seemed the same to me. The only notable upgrade was Worldbreaker

Stormbreaker is a lot more versatile than it was (i.e. it can now summon the Bifrost so BFR is perfectly possible).

The only thing Stormbreaker can do that Mjolnir couldn't in terms of abilities is summon the bifrost, which is not going to be relevant here as Thor has never used this in combat.

The issue is that this is Stormbreaker plus Thor's Ragnarok abilities (lightning cloak, etc). Yes, Clark may be able to blitz, but things like the lightning cloak will ensure that he takes damage from it, and Mjolnir (a weaker hammer than Stormbreaker) already has some very impressive speed feats from the likes of the Dark World. It's not out of the question that Stormbreaker is similarly fast.

Thor's lightning cloak hasn't been used for defence or for stopping things from hurting him.

Worldbreaker has new abilities but there is no evidence to say that it's particularly faster tahn Mjolnir was. Even then, that one Mjolnir feat from the TDW is an outlier and had context. It was seperated from Thor when he was BFR'd to Elf world. It has never gone that fast in combat when thrown by Thor before or after

I'm not seeing how.

I am not seeing how you don't see it, tbh

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: IIRC, Thor actually tanked that energy for a couple of minutes, making the feat even more ridiculous.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#37  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Everyone is saying he stops at 10, but what in the hell makes him get pass DD?

In fact, why in the hell is DD before Supes? The JL Supes is the exact same as BvS Supes (I don't want to hear any of that BS about the non-existent "amp"), and that Supes got stomped EFFORTLESSLY by DD.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey:

Exactly and DD was yanking Superman from the air when he tried to blitz him. Thor would be like a snail to him, and he attacked nonstop, overwhelming force. Not to mention he's physically stronger than Superman and has more powerful blast.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Thorthunder98

@icec0ld said:

@penguinlover:

This is exhausting beyond belief, you are either being ignorant, stubborn or you're trolling.

Physically Thor is not as strong as any of the Justice league besides flash and maybe cyborg, because we haven't seen what he can do. Thor has never done anything that would suggest he is near even wonderwoman physically at all.

Thor is physically stronger than everyone on the League minus Superman. He tossed Rocket's ship to space like a softaball then held onto it while it was on full power and dislodged that ridiculously huge space ring that was a ridiculous strength feat, added to all his other feats like contending with the Hulk for strength." Flash and maybe Cyborg" what the hell are their strength feats that put them near Thor? or Aquaman's strength feats or Wonder Woman's? they don't have any you're making baseless claims yet you try and call other people a troll.

I don't know what you're trying to prove with the shocker thing. Those gloves he had packed more punch than what thor can do. His punch spun a bus. Clark is so strong he can launch a character as big and strong as steppanwolf with a single punch and he didn't even wind it up. The difference between the two is laughable.

Did you honestly just say that the shocker gloves in spider-man packed more punch than what Thor can do? dude get out you have to be a troll or something that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard did you not watch Ragnarok? You think the Shocker is gonna nearly KO the Hulk.

The only time Thor can physically replicate anything close to that force is with the hammer, which he is not landing a hit on Clark. The only people to hit him we're those with superspeed. Or Batman after he exposed him to kryptonite.

You're talking about a character that stood planted firm while several people with super strength tried to move up and he literally didn't budge and went on to casually toss them aside so fast they couldn't react. One of those characters wonderwoman was so fast she intercepted bullets from an assault rifle after they had been fired.

Thor doesn't come close to these guys. Nothing outside of kryptonite can even hurt Clark and it's been shown time and time again. He doesn't even bruise after getting pounded by zod or doomsday.

"Thor doesn't come close to these guys" lmao the majority of them have barely any feats except Clark and Wonder Woman and the feats they have aren't even impressive.

Yea except he was pretty much killed by a nuke...

You're actually putting an NLF on his durability? lmao!

You can't make these ridiculous claims without actually having any proof to back them up.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: no more lies. now seen the movie and wonder woman still decaps. love those mcu fanboys lying for couple days now its time to get debunked

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Erm what lies have I said?

i tagged wrong person but still. wonder woman probably would still win against thor due to speed advantage. thor durability feat is decent but not to degree people claimed lol. yestersay i heard people claiming he was foorgin stormbresker inside a sun. turned out it was extremely small star and was evene a star but a device and he was hit by beam of it sorta like solar flare. nothing like people claiming he was planetary and all. he got decent feat for sure though. to me most impressive was iron man.aside from thor.

Ianosm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: just out of curiousity what lies are you referring to? The film I saw had these factual scenes/feats for Thor:

Spoilers from here on!

-survived the power gem being pressed directly against his skull

-survives the power gem generated full on explosion of a spaceship

-survives the vacuum of space multiple times which is shown to kill other chars in seconds in the Guardians films and in this one.

-restarts the frozen massive rings of a star forge using arm and leg strength alone holding against the force of a spaceship pod, which he also kickstarted by swinging it in circles.

-tanks the concentrated beam of a neutron star (dwarf refers to it as that) and oh yes hes tanking the beam while also holding the massive forge doors open.

-turns the tide of the battle and dismantles alien spaceships with minimal effort.

-sends Thanos flying with a lightning bolt and then overpowers the beam from the gauntlet with stormbreaker

-deals a completed IG Thanos a mortal blow which, even Thanos implies, would have killed him instantly if in the head but instead he has just enough time to save himself.

Those are all factual and with no lies and if you honestly dont see those as being a significant amp to durability, strenght and power then I dont know what to say. Someone who survives explosions in space, star beams and the vacuum of space isnt going down easy and is certainly not being 'decapped' in any short timeframe.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: I think you're interpreting the feat in your own way and how you want to see it because it was never stated to be a solar flare, some other people are interpreting it intheir way too but overhyping it. I believe Eitri said he would have to take the heat or power of the star or something for a couple minutes, I don't remember exactly what he said I need to watch it again to make sure. To me it seemed they concentrated the heat/energy of the star to focus it so it would melt the metal. It's a great durability feat either way.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ianosm: im on my phone so it will be my last post for today

spoiler warning !!!

1. he didnt survive power gem on his head. thanos just wanted loki to talk so he threatened but didnt try to kill.

2. power gem explosion of the ship was the same ship from ending of ragnarok that was barely large building sized even parts of the ship easly survived the explosion. his city bust durability is far more impressive.

3.vacuum of space is not durability feat and nothing impressive for high leveler characters like dceu supes who thor is compared to alot.

4.he didnt start the massive ring device with his leg strenght. he placed his feat on some ice that was frozen between the rings and rocket pulled with that small drone level capsule ship and easly broke it. wasnt like he was pulling those rings.

5.that was not even neutron star that was some device and he tanked only a small beam of it that looked nothing more than asolar flare like beam. statmemts dont prove anything on screen feats do.

6. turns the tide of what invading fodder dogs? comparing it to someone like dceu doomsday he would have finished those invaders with single blast. dceu supes would blitz lolstomp all those troops. even thors own feats from before were more impressive. his best feat was leveling some large building size ship which he would even do with mjolnir. wasnt like he got amped ridiculosly after stormbreaker.

7. he only tagged thanos with sucker punch like blast and it did no damage to thanos and keep in mind even iron man was capable of literaly punching and harming thanos. granted iron man got stronger but not to much. beam from the gauntler doesnt mean anything. even likes of mantis survived blast from haumtlet and many low tier on consistent basis did survive it.

8. thanos durability is pretty much crap. to make any base on how hard stormbreaker can damage. iron man even damaged him with punch when he had 4 stones and all he missed was time stone and visions stone. so he wasnt amped strenghtwise either.

those feats are not false, but the scale of it people claimed for last days were. toral outleiers.

BillyBickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins he is way to durable now. None of the dceu can surive what he went through.

Ianosm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Ok I think we watched different films.

1.you literally see spiderweb cracks on his head from the power gem and you hear a cracking sound. The gem was pressed right against his head.

3. Surviving a vacuum is a durability feat since you have to withstand the pressure and the cold from freezing you solid.

4. He did start the forge with his arms and legs, he planted his feet and held against the pulling and pushing force.

5. The dwarf literally said it was rhe star beam he would be taking directly. Thor says to Rocket on the way to it that it is a neutron star. I dont know what more you want.

7. Iron man gave everything he had and put a tiny scratch on Thanos's face. All that for 1 drop of blood is what Thanos literally says and yet you are using that as something to lowball t

Thor nearly killing Thanos. Come on man.

8. How is his durability crap exactly he had a building dropped on him, shot multiple times, explosions, Hulk punches, repeated blows from every char and up to the stormbreaker scene the only damage he suffered in the whole film was one scratch and one drop of blood.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ianosm: cracking doesnt mean surviving power gem.Thanos on panel didnt want to kill him.

surviving vacuum isnt really special thing from high tier standards.

he held against the pulling ship taht was size of capsule enough to break ice. again nothing special.

statments are statments, on panel feats are on panel feats. nothing there was star level.

iron man didnt give everything he had, once he landed first punch it harmed him. so thanos had nothing good in terms of durability. his best feat is surviving building sized ship on his head..

thor almost killed thanos, because thanos dueability and speed were totaly garbage. heck even strenght was.

also tossing with hulk is nothing. they lowballed hulk badly in the movie. even avngers aage of ultro.n hulk was hundreds times more impressive. even iron man shown better strneght than hulk

the explosions he tanked were pretty low tier, hulk was lowballed badlyand bullets or nothing impressive. building crash was decent but still not enough to nuke levls

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Eitri stated it was a neutron star that powered the forge and that he would have to take the full force of the dying star for a couple minutes. I don't really see how you're trying to say it was like a solar flare that doesn't make any sense. It was the power of the star put into a beam so they could put it through the forge. I don't know how you quantify it but seems you're trying to downplay it, you can't disregard character statements just because it looks different than how you'd expect, you need the character statements to understand what's happening otherwise you just see an orange beam of light and could say it's anything. You're just spinning what you saw to match your view and disregarding what was stated by Eitri the one who knows everything about the forge, but I guess he's wrong because it doesn't look like what you think it would? Even though solar flares do not look like that it was a straight concentrated beam.

I'm not trying to highball the feat like you might say I'm just saying what happened idk how to even quantify the feat I just know it was pretty high end

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@icec0ld said:

@petey_is_spidey:

Exactly and DD was yanking Superman from the air when he tried to blitz him. Thor would be like a snail to him, and he attacked nonstop, overwhelming force. Not to mention he's physically stronger than Superman and has more powerful blast.

My point exactly. DD might not have impressive travel speed (though that could be debated, seeing as how quickly he kneed Supes after he threw him), but DD combat speed is just as fast, if not faster, than Superman's. Plus, he's obviously stronger and at the very least, just as durable (Supes was weakened during the nuke, so we can't know for sure if he would have tanked it just as well if he was healthy).

DD should DEFINITELY be above Supes.