• 397 results
Avatar image for onokhamatarimas
OnokHamatarimas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Thor and Sif vs DCEU Wonder woman and Aquaman (226 votes)

MCU Thor and Sif win 71%
DCEU Wonder woman and Aquaman win 27%
Stalemate 2%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

win by ko and Death Both moral Who win ?

• 
EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman can react to lightning, therefore Thor will not hit her in 1,000,000 years or more. So stalemate or Wonder Woman cuts off Thor’s Head.

Also Sif is practically a non factor. Aquaman is also almost a non factor because he is not blessed with the same speed as Wonder Woman.

How can people say Thor solos when Wonder Woman is hundreds of times faster than him, and she can block his strongest attack. AND her sword CAN cut him.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@omantamaol: I suppose going against popular opinion especially against the MCU makes anything I do bias. Not really, I was just making a case and using analysis.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@leonardsnart: What feats of Deadpool’s are better than Wonder Woman’s? They literally did the same thing except Wonder Woman ran acrossa room. If you actually think he has better feats than her then I don’t know what do say.

OmanTamaol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By MinlerDemon

@emmafrostxmen : lo Thor lightning speed >>>>> ares lightning speed she die definitely.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By LeonardSnart

@mister_surreal: reacting to bullets from 4-6 guns at the same time completely stomps reacting to bullets from one gun(ignoring the fact that deadpool sliced a bullet in half while doing so) and you still haven't addressed my other post to you where I gave you an in depth description on why Wonder Woman doesn't fight at super speed

I keep remembering that you said Diana will statue Thor too and that makes me doubt how impartial you are

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@leonardsnart: I’m not talking about speed blitzing. Slicing a bullet in half is more so a feat of precision than one of speed under these conditions. And my point was that Wonder Woman is much faster on her feet, which is why I consider that to be a more impressive feat. That was my whole point. Nothing else.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: I’m sorry but those essays you typed weren’t necessary because you missed my point.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: you do not interested Gif i use just Gif instead picture It can't happen real.

about wonder woman speed >>> thor may be Can go both ways.

I'm just here to say RIP English... Ugh...

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: all Diana did when "speeding across a room" was deflect bullets one gunman was firing, so she was faster than his aim, so what? Deadpool deflected more than 4 times the amount of bullets Diana did, wouldn't someone who can react to 4 times the amount of bullets you reacted to be faster on his feet than you?

The only reason it's an "essay" is because I carefully explained points you weren't understanding and getting wrong when replying and I don't see how they're not necessary because they address Diana's mythical blitzing ability

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: English is clearly not his first language, let's not discriminate

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Lucano

@leonardsnart: He is acting like an idiot to be honest, created a thread in which the images used are purely bait and some of his responses are also bait with that horrible broken English of his. English is also not my first language and I try to be able to communicate with English speakers both online and around me, that is certainly NOT and excuse, as it is not an excuse to be an asshole to others, let alone for the bait.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Let’s not rehash this fight, I understood your points, they just weren’t the point that I was trying to rebuttal. For the second time, my point was that I was more impressed with her feet of running speed. Deadpool’s upper body is also superhumanly fast but not his lower body, making him overall slower. Which is why I was less impressed. Very simple point. You are the one who isn’t understanding.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: those gifs are definitely bait but let's address him acting like an idiot and his silly gifs rather than his short comings in the English language, I just feel like that's too low, you're actually stooping to a lower level than he is by doing that

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: With trolls, I couldn't care less, they go as far as they want to trigger others, they deserve no better. To be honest, your assessment of it is of no concern to me, he deserved it in my eyes as it is. I certainly have no intention on arguing about that. If you want to, you can continue this conversation by yourself. Peace.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By LeonardSnart

@mister_surreal: her running speed wasn't that special, all she did was run faster than the gunmans aim, would her running speed in that scene be faster than peak human Olympic racers for example? And if so please show me the proof

Deadpools upper body is faster than his lower body, what? Where are you getting this from?

It's weird how you keep avoiding having to address post no.108, it's almost like you can't

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: no need to get worked up, I just feel like attacking someone's short comings isn't really cool, that would be like us debating about something then you making fun of a disability I have but if you disagree then alright, people don't really share the same values in life

OmanTamaol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omantamaol: Oh really? Just like you? You smell like an alt to me.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: her running speed wasn't that special, all she did was run faster than the gunmans aim, would her running speed in that scene be faster than peak human Olympic races for example? And if so please show me the proof

No Caption Provided

Despite the fact that she was standing in still, Wonder Woman was still fast enough to run into the path of the bullet after it was fired and deflect it. That alone would put her in the same speed bracket as a bullet herself. Which is why I was impressed, which is not a crime. The fact that you believe a normal human being could replicate this feat is somewhat scary.

Deadpools upper body is slower than his lower body, what? Where are you getting this from?

The fact that he has no evidence to suggest so. If that were the case then why not simply speed blitz everyone in the room? It doesn't make sense to simply stand their and deflect attacks when you are that fast. Which he isn't.

It's weird how you keep avoiding having to address post no.108, it's almost like you can't

I'm sorry but are you mentally challenged? For the third time, I am not addressing those points because they have nothing to do with the point that I am making. If I need to explain it to you a fourth time then there is something definitely wrong.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart said:

@mister_surreal: her running speed wasn't that special, all she did was run faster than the gunmans aim, would her running speed in that scene be faster than peak human Olympic races for example? And if so please show me the proof

No Caption Provided

Despite the fact that she was standing in still, Wonder Woman was still fast enough to run into the path of the bullet after it was fired and deflect it. That alone would put her in the same speed bracket as a bullet herself. Which is why I was impressed, which is not a crime. The fact that you believe a normal human being could replicate this feat is somewhat scary.

Deadpools upper body is slower than his lower body, what? Where are you getting this from?

The fact that he has no evidence to suggest so. If that were the case then why not simply speed blitz everyone in the room? It doesn't make sense to simply stand their and deflect attacks when you are that fast. Which he isn't.

I'm sorry but are you mentally challenged? For the third time, I am not addressing those points because they have nothing to do with the point that I am making. If I need to explain it to you a fourth time then there is something definitely wrong.

Ahhhh the eternal debate about how that feat does not make WW an actual speedster... People here never cease to amaze me. Sure, probably Bucky or Steve could replicate it...

OmanTamaol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: Allegation that is bad.

No, what it's bad is that both accounts, the OP and you are just like 20 posts each and commit the same stupid grammar mistakes, like EXACTLY THE SAME.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By LeonardSnart

@mister_surreal: that's not proof, how is that proof that she was moving across the room faster than athletes can cross a room at full speed?

You need evidence to see that someone's lower body is as fast as his upper body and you ask if I'm the one who's mentally challenged? When has someone's lower body ever been slower than his upper body?

Another attempt to avoid the post when it's basically about what we're talking about which blitzing, you're not getting that it's about Diana's blitzing ability means there's "something definitely wrong" or you just can't address it because it's ironclad

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@leonardsnart: Right, because all athletes can run across a room and reflect a bullet before it hits its target. What proof do you have that athletes can’t do Deadpool’s feat as well? Hey, why can’t they fly into the moon and turn unicorns into dragons? At this point, your relectance to understand my points and lack of common sense proves that you are just being bias. I honestly can’t take you seriously after the BS that you just expelled:

“that's not proof, how is that proof that she was moving across the room faster than athletes can cross a room at full speed?”

Are you challenged my dear?! Wow, that was not something that I expected. Good job with killing your credibility. What’s next? Athletes can also fight Doomsday?!

Please, don’t waste my time.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: Did you read what just happened?! ^^^^^^^^^

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: LOL never cease to amaze me indeed... The girl who moved and multitasked at around mach 7 is NOT a speedster.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: Don’t forget the part where:

“that's not proof, how is that proof that she was moving across the room faster than athletes can cross a room at full speed?”

Just, wow.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Scipio123

@lucano: Mach 7 is pure wank. According to the Internet Movie Firearms Database, the gun in that scene is a Heckler and Koch G36C, which has a muzzle velocity of just over Mach 2. And if anything, that scene showed that Diana is slower than the bullets - you don't need to be as fast as something to be able to react to it

Claiming that this is a Mach 7 feat is utterly ridiculous, since that would make her hypersonic and there is no way in HELL that she is that fast. Not unless you think Steppenwolf and Ares are hypersonic too.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: arent you the one who told me not to get worked up and hurl insults (when I wasn't) over a debate over fictional characters? Please practice what you preach, take a step back and calm down, this stuff isn't that serious

Lets do this in baby steps again, Deadpool deflected bullets from 4 different directions from 4 different gunmen but you said Diana's feat is more impressive because she was running across a room at the time she was deflecting bullets from one gun man, how is this more impressive? You say it shows that she's quick in her feet, the only quickness in her feet is travelling across the room in the same time it would take the gunman to direct his aim from point A to point B in the room while shooting at everyone in that line, how much time did it take for him to shoot at those people from point A to point B? Eye balling it I'd say it took about 6-8 seconds, now wouldn't an athlete at peak human levels be able to cross that distance in the same time it took Diana's feet to cross that distance?

Again I ask, when has someone's lower body been so much slower than his upper body? This to me is a completely illogical arguement yet it's my common sense that is coming into question here

Again, I don't see how a post about Diana's mythical blitzing ability is not relevant

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: you really need to take your own advice and not take the discussion of fictional characters so seriously, take a step back

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: She multitasked by moving individually for each bullet. She is no way in hell slower than a bullet. She tracked the trajectory individually and moved accordingly for each one. Wank, my ass. Saying she is slower than the bullets when she clearly moved way faster than all of them together is lowballing at its worst.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Scipio123

@lucano: She was still only blocking the bullets one at a time. Diana has never moved faster than a bullet. Again, you don't need to be as fast as something in order to react to it. Are Steppenwolf and Ares hypersonic as well?

I wouldn't argue that Thor can run at supersonic speeds, even though he has reacted to projectiles moving that fast.

Professional tennis players can react to serves hit at well over 100 mph. Doesn't mean they can run at that speed.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@leonardsnart: I’m sorry but that statement was jus lacking in common sense.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

T2

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By LeonardSnart

@mister_surreal: "that statement" implies I made only one when I actually made more than that so you'll have to be more specific about the one you're talking about and explain why it lacks common sense like I how I did to your arguement

Glad to see we might have ditched the slower lower body arguement that quite frankly is one of the worst I've seen in a while unless I'm misunderstanding something

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Still better than your last comment. Let’s just end things here.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Still better than your last comment. Let’s just end things here.

Are you running away from the debate after such a horrible point?

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@ecoblitz: Is this an alt or a different person? If this is a different user then mind your own beeswax. Also, my point was not horrible, I just prefer not to waste my time on this subject any longer.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@ecoblitz: @leonardsnart: Listen, if you want to act all high and mighty then go ahead. I’m not the one spewing BS about athlete being bullet timers and then going off acting like I want some debate through ingenuous reasoning. Your hypocrisy is sickening. Don’t tag me until you can actually come up with a decent arguemnt and pay attention to what I’m saying. Or until you stop lowballing DCEU characters.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By LeonardSnart

@mister_surreal: I guess we know who the bigger person is between us now, I even apologised when you thought I was saying you're stupid (when I wasn't by the way), only for you to throw a temper tantrum and hurl insults at me and become a hypocrite after saying there's no need for stuff like that, it's all good though, I'm not a stranger to people getting triggered

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@leonardsnart: I’m not really triggered, more like annoyed by how one sided this conversation has become from my perspective. Look, that wasn’t cool, but I feel like now you aren’t even trying to understand my point but instead go off and make it seem as if I’m talking out of my backside. I’m actually not angry, just have very strong words. I’m sorry for what I said, I admit that it was childish, but I genuinely feel like your being very bias here. Look, I just want to end this because this topic isn’t doing us any favours, not in the least. Once again sorry about that, but there isn’t much more to say here.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minlerdemon: no matter what lightning your talking about it’s always just the speed of light. Boi are you dumb, stupid, or retarded.

Speed of lightning = the speed of light

Lightning = lightning

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Alright. Once again, I genuinely sorry about what I said, I think we just don’t understand the main points that the other person is trying to make.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good lord people....Diana is really fast in bursts. She is not so fast as to make a statue of Thor however and that is what she would need to overcome the disparity in almost all other areas. She does not react and block a lightning blast as big as some we have seen thor summon. She is not nearly as strong, and Thor's healing is a major hurdle. Aquabra is not doing anything here and neither is Sif. I wonder how a Valkyrie Aquaman fight would go though.