MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By MethoKi

@mutant1230:

You can't use a spectacular sounding origin for the weapon as a feat. I mean, following that line of reasoning Hela is a fully fledged god and Diana is only partially one, which would imply the former is more powerful. Unfortunately, Diana's feats with the sword are too limited to seriously gauge just how strong it is. She was able to slice DD's arm off, he was able to before tank bullets from Batman. That proves the sword is a very powerful weapon for piercing, but Hela's "necroblades" have similar showings against the bullet proof Asgardians. Looking at the feats alone and not their titles there's nothing that makes Hela's weapons inherently weaker than Diana's.

I presented feats of the sword's capabilities. If you took my explanation of it's origin as a feat, then it's on you. Steppenwolf's armor took a lightning attack from Zeus and this same lightning was what Zeus used to separate the Mother Boxes from the Unity. Much later we see Clark, a being we know has tremendous strength visibly exerting lots of strength to separate them. If Zeus' lightning did something on this level and Steppenwolf only seemed annoyed by the attack, it's a great feat for Diana's sword to cut through the armor. This same armor also held up and didn't dent or show any visible signs of damage from Clark's hits or heat vision.

The first Avengers movie, Loki was able to resist bullets from S.H.I.E.L.D. armed guards with no effect.

Rounds the size of a coin. How does this translate to him being able to tank bullets designed to pierce through tanks?

You acknowledge Thor has piercing resistance as well? He and other Asgardians can most definitely be scaled to the Jotuns/Loki. That + the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. instance where Elliot Randolph casually crumpled a knife in his hand like aluminum foil is yet more proof of Asgardians high end piercing resistance.

Again, how does this scale to tanking rounds that are designed to pierce through tanks like butter? Nam-Ek was pushed back by a bullet this size, but his armor was unaffected. Clark took the same bullet to the shoulder, DD took bullets nearly the size of those at base level and only seemed annoyed. By feats Kryptonian armor and Kryptonian piercing resistance >> Asgardian piercing reistance.

Which feat are you talking about with bullets the size of a human hand?

No Caption Provided

This was the bullet Nam-Ek and Clark took. Of course I'm not including the casing, but the bullet itself is more or less the size of the hand.

l

No Caption Provided

Number 58 is almost the size of the 30mm bullet I posted in the photo above this, but will be used for scaling the sizes of the other rounds.

Number 57 is smaller but about the size of the round that DD and Clark both took in BvS.

Number 32 is the exact size of the round that Thor and QS took from the Quinjet strafe.

Number 16 and 26 were the rounds Loki took and also the caliber of the rounds that destroyed Hela's spikes in the ship.

Nothing short of number 56 would be able to pierce a tank. With this said, We don't have proof that an Asgardian would survive what Hulk and Kryptonians have taken.

I'm comparing how the Kryptonians handled themselves with undoubtably sharp objects such as traditional ammo & sharp weapons (swords, axes, etc) and they appear to be very near to MCU Asgardians in that respect.

They aren't very near to Asgardians, they surpass them. There are only two things of all things Kryptonians have taken that has pierced or damaged their skin and I've already listed them. There's a longer list for Asgardians.

Science is the go-to system of scaling unless something in-universe specifically contradicts it.

How does Hulk denting his crown work? I'm not even referring to Hulk making him stumble, just denting the crown is good enough. Rewatch the film and you'll surely see the dents.

These are not entirely true. Thor was able to beat Surtur pre-rebirth, but he was also able to take similar hits from Mjolnir that completely destroyed the Iceberg on Jotunheim and casually wasted an entire legion of Frost Giant warriors:

That was able to destroy Jotunheim by channeling lightning and creating a shockwave. Surtur didn't tank that. Frost Giant warriors were fodder and don't have much good durability feats to speak of. I see rebirth Surtur being hurt by anybody in this thread.

You're pretty much admitting this example has to be PiS/Low showings, unless you're trying to insinuate that the Sakaaran ship would be destroyed by Skurge's machine guns.

I'm letting you make the call here. What is it? PIS on the gun's behalf or the spike's behalf? Now ask yourself how would this ship hold up to the 475kT nuke?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@batman242: I presented feats of the sword's capabilities. If you took my explanation of it's origin as a feat, then it's on you.

Loading Video...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@batman242: I presented feats of the sword's capabilities. If you took my explanation of it's origin as a feat, then it's on you.

Loading Video...

Your post isn't worth the effort.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By RR79

@batman242 said:
@rr79 said:

Loading Video...

Your post isn't worth the effort.

Just showing the sword isn't as good as you seem to think. If it's not worth the effort, don't bother tagging me.

By the way, he immediately after this tells her specifically that the sword is NOT the Godkiller, that SHE is the Godkiller.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MethoKi

@rr79: And this will be the last time addressing your ignorance. Thank for wasting both your time and my time.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: And this will be the last time addressing your ignorance. Thank for wasting both your time and my time.

Lmao, I posted a video showing the sword being destroyed effortlessly and that is ignorance. Ok, sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: you do know it's not the same sword right?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By RR79

@DammeFavour said:

@rr79: you do know it's not the same sword right?

Yes it is. After he destroys it, she looks at him shocked and asks how he can destroy the Godkiller(something along those lines) and he tells her the sword is not the Godkiller, she is. If it wasn't the same sword, she would not have called it the Godkiller.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: wonder woman takes place 100 years before BvS. The sword in BvS is the sword of athena

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: wonder woman takes place 100 years before BvS. The sword in BvS is the sword of athena

I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were saying the sword that Ares destroyed was not the Godkiller. I apologize.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@batman242:

I presented feats of the sword's capabilities. If you took my explanation of it's origin as a feat, then it's on you. Steppenwolf's armor took a lightning attack from Zeus and this same lightning was what Zeus used to separate the Mother Boxes from the Unity. Much later we see Clark, a being we know has tremendous strength visibly exerting lots of strength to separate them. If Zeus' lightning did something on this level and Steppenwolf only seemed annoyed by the attack, it's a great feat for Diana's sword to cut through the armor. This same armor also held up and didn't dent or show any visible signs of damage from Clark's hits or heat vision.

The Mother Boxes don't really have any feats if I'm remembering correctly, but you do raise a fair point with Steppenwolf having powerful armor and Wonder Woman's sword being extremely strong to cut it. But I think these points would hold more weight in a Hela vs. Wonder Woman thread since this is about Doomsday's durability, Hela's blades don't need to have identical feats to The Godkiller Sword in order to successfully cut him, so long as I prove that the Goddess' weapons are able to slash through beings who are notorious for high piercing durability. Which I believe can be done within the next paragraph:

Again, how does this scale to tanking rounds that are designed to pierce through tanks like butter? Nam-Ek was pushed back by a bullet this size, but his armor was unaffected. Clark took the same bullet to the shoulder, DD took bullets nearly the size of those at base level and only seemed annoyed. By feats Kryptonian armor and Kryptonian piercing resistance >> Asgardian piercing reistance.

Keep in mind the penny-sized bullets did nothing to Loki, he was unphased by them in every meaning of the word. The Kryptonians, while definitely strong enough to resist the large bullets were still staggered by them and felt annoyance or discomfort when they made impact. Hand-sized bullets obviously > penny-sized bullets but the latter had a greater effect, so it kind of evens out in the end.

Another point I neglected to mention was that the Asgardians Hela massacred in the movie were also armed to the teeth. Asgardian armor by scaling would need to be an extremely high caliber same as their weapons are to pierce their bullet proof skin. Yet, the armor did absolutely nothing to protect against Hela's attacks, it was practically useless and slashed through it with absolutely no problem whatsoever. That too might show the true sharpness & power of Hela's necroblades.

How does Hulk denting his crown work? I'm not even referring to Hulk making him stumble, just denting the crown is good enough. Rewatch the film and you'll surely see the dents.

I don't think you're lying/mislead and it is most definitely conceivable that I'm not fully remembering a scene from the movie in it's entirety. With that said though, why must be this action be an Anti-Feat for Surtur's durability? As stated we don't have a reason to disregard the cube - square law as the fire demon could destroy huge swaths of Asgard, so would harming him not be a strength Feat for The Hulk? An outlier feat potentially, but still a feat from him nonetheless and impressive due to Surtur's insane durability, not in spite of it.

That was able to destroy Jotunheim by channeling lightning and creating a shockwave. Surtur didn't tank that. Frost Giant warriors were fodder and don't have much good durability feats to speak of. I see rebirth Surtur being hurt by anybody in this thread.

The nearby area was still heavily shaken and destroyed from Thor's lightning alone, it is highly impressive for a live action striking feat. Keep in mind even though the Frost Giants would be considered "fodder" by the movie's standards, they were fodder to a mid-high tier Asgardians and can naturally be scaled to something close to their level, and Surtur naturally well above them at least in durability for merely being staggered by the feat in question. With his durability increasingly to superbly high levels after his rebirth/amp from the Eternal flame

I'm letting you make the call here. What is it? PIS on the gun's behalf or the spike's behalf? Now ask yourself how would this ship hold up to the 475kT nuke?

Likely a low showing for the spike, I appreciate you having the integrity to disregard obvious low showings from the character you're arguing counter to. Not everyone is as honorable in that regard and could easily exploit that to try and earn a cheap victory

I would argue the Grandmaster's ship can definitely withstand the Nuke, the Devil's Anus based on it's clear size, look, and implication probably had an extremely high gravitational density. Surviving that completely unscathed is incredible and would make it very highly above that of a nuclear bomb I'd argue.

Now, keep in mind I'm not trying to say that Hela's embiggened necroblade is Nuke+ level. Quite frankly, it's hard to really measure how an object that is mostly deadly due to it's point compares to a Nuke which is deadly because of heat, radiation & kinetic energy, it just can't be compared 100% to each other in the same way. My main point and crux of this statement is that her Blade has extremely potent cutting potential that obviously whatever Alloy the ship was made of to resist such an insane amount of gravity and give it such high durability is able to slashed through by Hela's transmuted weapons. That is a very high end feat which I believe has the power to take down Doomsday, perhaps only temporary if he is able to evolve to piercing damage.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At first I thought DD stomps but now I'm wondering if helas swords could cut him like wonder woman's since its magic, Diana's sword cut thru DD but failed to cut thru Steppenwolf, so I'm thinking that DD doesn't have much durability against magic because of the whole kryptonians and magic thing

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By MethoKi

@mutant1230:

The Mother Boxes don't really have any feats if I'm remembering correctly, but you do raise a fair point with Steppenwolf having powerful armor and Wonder Woman's sword being extremely strong to cut it. But I think these points would hold more weight in a Hela vs. Wonder Woman thread since this is about Doomsday's durability, Hela's blades don't need to have identical feats to The Godkiller Sword in order to successfully cut him, so long as I prove that the Goddess' weapons are able to slash through beings who are notorious for high piercing durability. Which I believe can be done within the next paragraph:

The only feats they have are resisting incredible strength used to separate them for a moment. Zeus' lightning did the job more effortlessly than Clark did. My point was to illustrate the power behind the blade and the power behind the things it came into contact with. I agree that Hela's blades don't need identical feats, but it would sure help a lot. We have one blade that has divine relations and probably magically imbued along with feats I've presented and another that's spawned from a being that has ties to advanced technology (And cue the "MCU does not have magic" argument).

Keep in mind the penny-sized bullets did nothing to Loki, he was unphased by them in every meaning of the word.

Yea, the bullets that hit him in the armor while he was charging forward coming from assault rifles. This is what smaller rounds from a less powerful gun (number 26 like I said in my earlier post) did to him while standing still;

No Caption Provided

This isn't to say that I'm in the camp of the whole "if it moved him, he got hurt", but I do think that if you don't have feats of resistance to something similar to higher calibers, then you'd probably be pierced by it. Yes, Thor resisted those rounds from the Quinjet and has only been pierced by Asgardian weaponry thus far, but how is this a direct indication of him being able to resist a larger bullet with more destructive force?

Another point I neglected to mention was that the Asgardians Hela massacred in the movie were also armed to the teeth. Asgardian armor by scaling would need to be an extremely high caliber same as their weapons are to pierce their bullet proof skin. Yet, the armor did absolutely nothing to protect against Hela's attacks, it was practically useless and slashed through it with absolutely no problem whatsoever. That too might show the true sharpness & power of Hela's necroblades.

Very true and I don't deny this, but we honestly can't say that Asgardian armor and metal compare to fully powered Kryptonian skin or armor can we? Look at Faora, the least adapted Kryptonian being completely unscathed by a missile to the face that had concussive force, heat and shrapnel. Their armor also was ultimately unfazed by Clark's heat vision.

Not a hair out of place.
Not a hair out of place.

With the feats presented thus far, can we conclude normal Asgardian weaponry would pierce their armor or skin?

I don't think you're lying/mislead and it is most definitely conceivable that I'm not fully remembering a scene from the movie in it's entirety. With that said though, why must be this action be an Anti-Feat for Surtur's durability? As stated we don't have a reason to disregard the cube - square law as the fire demon could destroy huge swaths of Asgard, so would harming him not be a strength Feat for The Hulk? An outlier feat potentially, but still a feat from him nonetheless and impressive due to Surtur's insane durability, not in spite of it.

I don't think that it's an anti-feat, he just doesn't have any feats to back this up. Everything we've seen him encounter upon rebirth damaged him in some way; Hulk's hits, Hela's blades and being decimated by the explosion. There isn't much that we can argue in terms of feats for him. I get your point because his density should surely increase after getting the size that he did, but by feats, it doesn't look like it changed much.

I would argue the Grandmaster's ship can definitely withstand the Nuke, the Devil's Anus based on it's clear size, look, and implication probably had an extremely high gravitational density. Surviving that completely unscathed is incredible and would make it very highly above that of a nuclear bomb I'd argue.

Sure, I don't think the entire ship would be decimated, but a portion of it would be heavily damaged by the nuke. 1 petajoule of energy being released on a precise area of the ship is definitely doing damage.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@batman242: The only feats they have are resisting incredible strength used to separate them for a moment. Zeus' lightning did the job more effortlessly than Clark did. My point was to illustrate the power behind the blade and the power behind the things it came into contact with. I agree that Hela's blades don't need identical feats, but it would sure help a lot. We have one blade that has divine relations and probably magically imbued along with feats I've presented and another that's spawned from a being that has ties to advanced technology (And cue the "MCU does not have magic" argument).

Are you implying here that Diana's sword being magic is what allowed her to harm Doomsday, as per Kryptonians traditionally being vulnerable to magic attacks? At least to an extent? If so, that's not an entirely unreasonable point as far as I'm concerned. Kryptonians get their powers from science/the sun and magic is clearly beyond that, it serves to reason it wouldn't offer the same type of protection against it. The logic seems to be consistent with that throughout the majority of Superman/Krypton adaptations.

I'd like to add on though that nonetheless I still think Hela's blades could do serious damage to DD for the reason I explained of them traditionally harming beings with strong piercing durability. I do agree that her powers don't stem from magic, at least not to the extent Wonder Woman's do, but that might not matter here since the proof of Doomsday resisting weapons (even non-magic) so sharp is minimal at best.

Yea, the bullets that hit him in the armor while he was charging forward coming from assault rifles. This is what smaller rounds from a less powerful gun (number 26 like I said in my earlier post) did to him while standing still;

Was Loki wearing armor? I just assumed those were intricate robes with golden parts on them. I'm not sure if those clothes were anything special, especially since he creates legitimate armor in Germany when he's confronting Captain America.

I'm not sure if Loki was truly damaged moreso in the gif you're showing, it almost looks like he simply reacts at (subsonic) speed when it hits him.

Very true and I don't deny this, but we honestly can't say that Asgardian armor and metal compare to fully powered Kryptonian skin or armor can we? Look at Faora, the least adapted Kryptonian being completely unscathed by a missile to the face that had concussive force, heat and shrapnel. Their armor also was ultimately unfazed by Clark's heat vision.

Good catch, I would say it's conceivable that an Asgardian, with durability and fully fledged in armor could realistically be in the same ballpark as the DCEU Kryptonian. It could be a little lower, but remember that Thor does have a lot of feats being able to resist high end heat and powerful punches and blunt force damage. Yet, Hela still carved him up by the end of the movie before Odin pep talked him.

With the feats presented thus far, can we conclude normal Asgardian weaponry would pierce their armor or skin?

Normal Asgardian weapons? Unlikely, I would say. Hela's weapons actually do have a good chance as they far above anything the general Asgardians are prepared to or have dealt with before

I don't think that it's an anti-feat, he just doesn't have any feats to back this up. Everything we've seen him encounter upon rebirth damaged him in some way; Hulk's hits, Hela's blades and being decimated by the explosion. There isn't much that we can argue in terms of feats for him. I get your point because his density should surely increase after getting the size that he did, but by feats, it doesn't look like it changed much.

I mean, is it really anything special? Hulk and Hela's weapons can be scaled, and even though it may be implied we don't know for certainty if Surtur was actually killed by the Ragnarok explosion in the end. He does lack feats, and when a character does he usually are forced to scale them with science or the objects they managed to destroy, which if do with Surtur make him out to be very formidable opponent.

Sure, I don't think the entire ship would be decimated, but a portion of it would be heavily damaged by the nuke. 1 petajoule of energy being released on a precise area of the ship is definitely doing damage.

"Precise area" being key here. If a Nuke was pointed at one of the ship's vulnerable spots you make a good point and I have no doubt it would do incredibly high & devastating blow to it's structure. However, Hela didn't target "weak spots" she shot blades every which angle at the top and bottom parts. The areas that should be the most protected by it's alloy. Despite that no where on the ship managed to tank the spikes she lunged at it.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apologies for taking so long to respond!

Never said that you said that either. And neither did I lowball Asgardians. Are you aware that the bullets Thor took were about the size of AA batteries? There's a stark contrast at hand here. I've already illustrated that the bullets were not shredding Pietro apart. They also did not move him from the position he was standing in. Had he been hit by the bullets that DD and Hulk have taken, it'd have been worse. (I'm referring to QS). These bullets don't compare to 20mm, 25mm or 30mm rounds. Going to need more proof that an Asgardian can take that, and not with the use of armor.

Obviously fodder Asgardians can't take 30mm fire. But given that the minigun did precisely jack-all to Thor (he wasn't anymore adversely affected than Hulk was), it's not unreasonable to assume that he could take similar punishment. Hela's swords were definitely of a very high calibre, even by Asgardian standards, given that she was able to one-hit kill the Warriors Three (the same guys who tanked being stabbed clean through the chest in Thor 1) and that they cut through stone like a hot knife through butter. And we know that Asgardian metal is on a different level to anything found on Earth (except Vibranium).

On-Topic - Hela's swords will fail to pierce Doomsday and she'd be at a loss while fighting him, a quick opponent that's stronger and more ruthless than anyone we've seen her face. Add in the fact that he'd heal and evolve from any attack that could possibly hurt him gives the team a win here, indefinitely.

Doomsday is (much) slower than Thor, who Hela was outpacing in combat. Even Batman was able to dodge him. DD's strength is gonna mean jack when he can't tag her. And as for ruthlessness, Hela has that in spades. She was pretty much an intergalactic Hitler in that movie, looking for her Lebensraum. And DD only "evolves" from energy based attacks. He didn't evolve when Diana cut his arm off.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using Diana's sword cutting Doomsday's skin as an argument against Doomsday's piercing durability to substantiate "Hela's blades can penetrate his skin" is completely preposterous. People seem to have forgotten that Doomsday took a nuke at point blank range, it didn't affect him at all, in fact, he involved and adapted to become far more powerful than the blast itself which clearly means that the Diana's sword penetrating his skin is a feat for the sword not against Doomsday's piercing durability. On the other hand, Hela has never shown the ability to damage a character with easily nuke-level durability using her blades ergo the chances of her piercing DD's skin are far below 50%. Regardless, Doomsday slaughters he's a lot faster, stronger, hit harder, more powerful and Thor is a non factor.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is a kryptonian, much like Superman, kryptonian's skin is harder cut than to pummel.

For example when Superman was weakened to the point that Batman could hurt him, nothing managed to cut him except the krypton itself.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using Diana's sword cutting Doomsday's skin as an argument against Doomsday's piercing durability to substantiate "Hela's blades can penetrate his skin" is completely preposterous. People seem to have forgotten that Doomsday took a nuke at point blank range, it didn't affect him at all, in fact, he involved and adapted to become far more powerful than the blast itself which clearly means that the Diana's sword penetrating his skin is a feat for the sword not against Doomsday's piercing durability. On the other hand, Hela has never shown the ability to damage a character with easily nuke-level durability using her blades ergo the chances of her piercing DD's skin are far below 50%. Regardless, Doomsday slaughters he's a lot faster, stronger, hit harder, more powerful and Thor is a non factor.

This is blatantly false. Thor has also gone through a Nuke level explosion and other than potentially KOed(we see him fall into the water) he was just fine afterwards. Her swords cut him just fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: nuke level? heat wasn't a fraction of at least 50 million, no radiation and he was on the surface of the land mass same as iron man, and that guy's suit melts at less than 3000 degrees, plus we have these:

it doesn't take much to cut asgardians

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: nuke level? heat wasn't a fraction of at least 50 million, no radiation and he was on the surface of the land mass same as iron man, and that guy's suit melts at less than 3000 degrees, plus we have these:

it doesn't take much to cut asgardians

Absolutely Nuke level, do you know what kind of blast it would take to destroy a city, even a small one the size of Sokovia? According to my buddy that actually has experience in that field(over 25 years of it) it would take a minimum of a 200 kiloton blast. So yea, Nuke level is absolutely correct. Take your lowballing somewhere else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: lol...I'm lowballing by providing feats that prove thoroughly can't actually survive a nuke because he's been by much less? And cut by things that wouldn't even scratch a normal kryptonian? Makes total sense I suppose

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: lol...I'm lowballing by providing feats that prove thoroughly can't actually survive a nuke because he's been by much less? And cut by things that wouldn't even scratch a normal kryptonian? Makes total sense I suppose

You didn't provide anything you claim. One cut was done with Vibranium, the other was done by Kurse. Both of those things would absolutely damage a DCEU Kryptonian.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: ok then, you're hopelessly in denial

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: ok then, you're hopelessly in denial

Says the guy that goes to every DCEU vs MCU thread and lowballs the hell out of the MCU characters and massively overestimates the DCEU characters. Grow up. Rather than showing your bias in every single thread, try voting on the character based on what they have done, not because they are from your favorite company. I could probably put Silver Surfer up against Matter Eater Lad and you would claim Matter Eater Lad would win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: yea......i think that actually only applies to you. you claim because hela's sword cut thor that means it would cut doomsday, i showed you otherwise, now you're being whatever the hell you're being

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: yea......i think that actually only applies to you. you claim because hela's sword cut thor that means it would cut doomsday, i showed you otherwise, now you're being whatever the hell you're being

You did not show me otherwise. I proved that Thor took the equivalent to a nuke just like Doomsday did and Hela cut him multiple times. You provided showings of Thor being cut by Vibranium and by Kurse, both of which would cut Doomsday as well. And if you actually knew anything about me, you would know I regularly vote for DC characters against Marvel characters if I think they win. I make sure to be as fair as possible to BOTH sides rather than trying to lowball one just because I may not like that particular character. I've seen you in many many threads and you have never voted against a DC character in a single one. You spend your time lowballing instead. It's really kind of pathetic and shows that you do not know how to debate when you have to do that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: lol....I showed thor being cut and bloodied by concrete pillars and a boulder. Are you that desperate? You think kurse and vibranium would cut a kryptonian? Based on what exactly?

All you've done is make claims, it's nuke level even though it lacks the heat and radiation and the fact that there was an entire landmass between where the explosion began and where thor and iron man were

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By RR79

@rr79: lol....I showed thor being cut and bloodied by concrete pillars and a boulder. Are you that desperate?

Lmao, sure you did. No concrete pillar ever cut Thor and a boulder weighing over 100 tons thrown by Kurse who was quite a bit stronger than him. Not exactly a low showing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: OK bye then. You should probably try paying attention to the movie next time

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Keep telling yourself that, mate. He'd get completely vaporized by a nuke.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Keep telling yourself that, mate. He'd get completely vaporized by a nuke.

Except he didn't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: I see you're still not accounting for the heat and radiation and also the proximity to the explosion

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: I see you're still not accounting for the heat and radiation and also the proximity to the explosion

You do know that he was at the epicenter of the explosion correct? Meaning, not only did he take the heat from the lightning(roughly 54,000 degrees) but also the heat from the vibranium core exploding literally in his face. Maybe you should "probably try paying attention to the movie next time".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: its his lightning, the heat from is irrelevant because he's not tanking it same as storm. and like i told you, iron man's suits melt at less than 3000 degrees proven by the fight with the extremis soldiers, so exactly how much heat do you think was produced? because it failed to damage iron man and he's the guy that had maintain the seal for max destruction meaning he was there till the last bit exploded in his face.

No Caption Provided

i'm essentially asking you to prove it was even a fraction of 50 million degrees and you've yet to do that. and no, the epicenter was within the land mass not at the top

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Agreed, Thor was knocked out cold, he didn't survive the full blast but the outer edge of the blast, heck it didn't even vaporize the city at all, the landmass just fell apart once Sokovia went boom whereas Doomsday was in the epic center of the nuclear frigging blast without getting knocked out and further involved to become much more powerful, this feat is far better than the Sokovia feat due to the fact that Thor was on the surface of the city whilst Doomsday was in the epic center of the Nuclear blast.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

heck it didn't even vaporize the city at all,

That's funny, given that FRIDAY literally says that the atomic reaction would "vapourize the city, and everyone on it". At no point did they talk about letting the city just fall apart. Without a nuke-level explosion, the city would have just separated into several large chunks, which would still have caused a global catastrophe.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: @DammeFavour: I tell you what, when you go to Nuclear Power School, spend 8 years in a nuclear submarine and then spend another 25 years working in nuclear power, then I will value your opinion as much as the person that analyzed the scene and told me that it would take at bare minimum of a 200 kiloton blast to replicate.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

That's funny, given that FRIDAY literally says that the atomic reaction would "vapourize the city, and everyone on it". At no point did they talk about letting the city just fall apart. Without a nuke-level explosion, the city would have just separated into several large chunks, which would still have caused a global catastrophe.

All evidences to the contrary, it clearly just fell apart, we've seen large chunks of debris dropping downward when The machine simply overloaded causing whatever that was holding it apart to overload as well otherwise the city would've been no more if it was truly vaporized. Regardless, being in the epic center of a Nuke which is literally hotter than the core of the sun is far better than surviving the outer edge of the Sokovia blast, Thor was like protected by tons of landmass whilst Doomsday took it ahead on and walked it off.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By RR79

@scipio123 said:

@thebestofthebest:

All evidences to the contrary, it clearly just fell apart, we've seen large chunks of debris dropping downward when The machine simply overloaded causing whatever that was holding it apart to overload as well otherwise the city would've been no more if it was truly vaporized. Regardless, being in the epic center of a Nuke which is literally hotter than the core of the sun is far better than surviving the outer edge of the Sokovia blast, Thor was like protected by tons of landmass whilst Doomsday took it ahead on and walked it off.

I would advise you to take a physics class before posting nonsense.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Why don't you take your own advice, you truly need it and just don't tag me, alright ?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Why don't you take your own advice, you truly need it and just don't tag me, alright ?

Except I am not the one posting nonsense.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: What I said is factual and you're the one who's just being salty over a fictional debate, do not tag me again, alright ?

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> Says I'm posting nonsense and need to take physics classes (it's obvious that he's the one who should truly take his own advice).

> Didn't bother to substantiate his points but instead he chose to be salty over a fictional debate.

The best argument ever.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@thebestofthebest said:

All evidences to the contrary, it clearly just fell apart, we've seen large chunks of debris dropping downwardwhen The machine simply overloaded causing whatever that was holding it apart to overload as well otherwise the city would've been no more if it was truly vaporized. Regardless, being in the epic center of a Nuke which is literally hotter than the core of the sun is far better than surviving the outer edge of the Sokovia blast, Thor was like protected by tons of landmasswhilst Doomsday took it ahead on and walked it off.

This pretty much proves he is right , unless u got some ridiculously fan theory like ur
This pretty much proves he is right , unless u got some ridiculously fan theory like ur "ducked under explosion".

FedExDriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: I have been watching him. He is a Bias MCU Fanboy. In every thread that involves a MCU character just know that he's in there defending them at all costs no matter how ridiculous his argument is. He claims everybody lowballs MCU. So i guess He is trying to do the same to DCEU characters as way to get back at them

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@thebestofthebest said:

All evidences to the contrary, it clearly just fell apart, we've seen large chunks of debris dropping downwardwhen The machine simply overloaded causing whatever that was holding it apart to overload as well otherwise the city would've been no more if it was truly vaporized. Regardless, being in the epic center of a Nuke which is literally hotter than the core of the sun is far better than surviving the outer edge of the Sokovia blast, Thor was like protected by tons of landmasswhilst Doomsday took it ahead on and walked it off.

This pretty much proves he is right , unless u got some ridiculously fan theory like ur
This pretty much proves he is right , unless u got some ridiculously fan theory like ur "ducked under explosion".

First off, you have no credibility already as I have already proven you wrong multiple times. Second off nothing in your little GIF shows him to be right in any way.