.Thor and Doomsday Get 3 Hours Prep

.Win by Death Incap or BFR

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I’d go with Hela actually. I think she slice apart Doomsday.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doomsday has nuke level durability lol and massively faster. Doomsday stomps.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RR79

@supermanforever: Taking a nuke doesn't mean crap when he said she would SLICE him apart. We know for a fact his limbs can be cut off because Diana did it.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@supermanforever: Taking a nuke doesn't mean crap when he said she would SLICE him apart. We know for a fact his limbs can be cut off because Diana did it.

Nuke level durability mean nothing? what.... His limb were beeing able to cut only due to wonder woman having divine sword. The fact that he is resist nuke which is powerfull enough to vaporise anything at subatomic level is pretty clear that normal things cant cut him. Heat vision easly cut trough skyscrapper yet had nothing on doomsday. Better dont start this because i have no intention yet another person for same argument.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doomsday solos

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Nice failure to read or even watch the movie. Once again we KNOW for a FACT that he can have his limbs cut off by the simple fact that WW did it. No amount of talk changes that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Wonder woman’s sword is magic actually, and if we take Thor’s statement that there is no magic in the mcu, then no, there is no evidence. Imo, kryptonian piercing durability>thor piercing durability.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Hela.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: Her sword was never stated to be magic in the DCEU that I can recall. And we know for a fact there is magic in the MCU and Thir never said there wasn't. He only said that the asgardian tech wasn't magic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela.

Needbustickets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hela could take on an entire legion of people stronger than Loki, and win, I can see her winning.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hela

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2b016e76
deactivated-5a35e2b016e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hela could take on an entire legion of people stronger than Loki, and win, I can see her winning.

We are comparing mcu loki's strength with people on the level of dceu superman' strength now?

Image result for stephen a removes glasses gif

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday solos.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

His piercing resistance wasn't tested beyond bullets and Wonder Woman cut him fine. He's not faster either. Batman could avoid him just fine.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@supermanforever: Nice failure to read or even watch the movie. Once again we KNOW for a FACT that he can have his limbs cut off by the simple fact that WW did it. No amount of talk changes that.

i dont care about your facts i care about feats.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday solos.

FedExDriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday solos

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday makes her into a paste eventually.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela easily

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hela takes this. She can DEFINITELY hurt DD with her swords, especially if she uses those massive ones she used against Surtur. We already know that Thor can't do any real damage against her, and therefore neither can DD. His shockwaves weren't any more powerful than Thor's best lightning attacks, and nor was his HV. And stabbing her won't do any good either.

FedExDriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: So Thor = Doomsday? Just cause Thor cant hurt her = DD cant either? LMAO

DD > Supes > Thor

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday probably solos

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD is out of her league

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@highaccuser said:

His piercing resistance wasn't tested beyond bullets and Wonder Woman cut him fine. He's not faster either. Batman could avoid him just fine.

30mm bullets that are made to cut through tanks and thick bunkers. No Asgardian has proof that they'd survive that, hell, Hulk doesn't even have that. Lack of piercing resistance feats doesn't mean you'd be pierced easily if your body completely withstands the blast of a nuke, the heat and fireball that engulfed your body, a terminal velocity fall and a crash at that speed directly into the ground all without any visible damage. If his body survives a nuke then it means the molecular bonds of his body is incredibly strong. Diana's sword cutting him repeatedly is a feat for the sword and not an argument against him. The only thing that resisted her sword's cutting ability is Steppenwolf's armor and this isn't bad considering the same armor withstood a direct blast from Zeus' lightning, the same lightning that separated the Mother Boxes from their Unity event easily and Superman visibly exerted lots of strength to do the same thing.

Dodging and reacting to something takes time. The calculation for time is distance / speed and this means that something coming from a farther distance will probably take more time to reach the target given they move around the same speed. This is why Diana reacting to and deflecting those handgun rounds in the alley that only move at mach 0.6 is more impressive than her reacting to and effortlessly deflecting that round from the machine gun in No Man's Land moving at mach 3, the handgun rounds came in a lot closer and thus took less time to reach the target. This means Bruce keeping great distance from DD at almost all times would mean he'd have more time to react to DD's quick movement. I wouldn't say he's massively faster than anyone here, but he's a good much faster than Hulk is and surprising with his speed compared to his size.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday solos.

The fact that Diana can cut him doesn't mean Hela can cut him too. Doomsday already has piercing resistance to high calibre bullets. Normal stuff doesn't cut/pierce him. Hela doesn't have Diana's sword here. There is no evidence of Diana's sword being magic. Only thing we know is that Diana uses gear made by or for the Greek Gods. Hela doesn't have that Luxury.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: The bullets Doomsday tanked don't compare to Hela's attacks. She had massive swords that destroyed large ships. Also Asgardian armor can tank shotgun rounds but I don't think that matters.

I don't know why you're scaling Diana's speed to Doomsday. She avoided him and showed much better speed in combat. Doomsday presumably has better reflexes for not getting blitzed by Superman, but he only used those to avoid getting blitzed, not for doing any blitzing of his own.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@lfrankthetank27: Her sword was never stated to be magic in the DCEU that I can recall. And we know for a fact there is magic in the MCU and Thir never said there wasn't. He only said that the asgardian tech wasn't magic.

LOLOL we know for a FACT that Diana's sword is magic. Hurdurr everything on Themyscira is magic, from that fog that conceals the island from the world of men, to diana's lasso of truth, to Zeus, Ares, and Artemis's feat in Justice league against steppenwolf's army, even atlantean's have magic, Arthur's Trident. Everything about Dianna is magic. Hurrdurr stop pulling stupid facts from your arse whole.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242: The bullets Doomsday tanked don't compare to Hela's attacks. She had massive swords that destroyed large ships. Also Asgardian armor can tank shotgun rounds but I don't think that matters.

I don't know why you're scaling Diana's speed to Doomsday. She avoided him and showed much better speed in combat. Doomsday presumably has better reflexes for not getting blitzed by Superman, but he only used those to avoid getting blitzed, not for doing any blitzing of his own.

Proof that spaceships would resist 30mm rounds designed to pierce the hull of thick armor? None of this matters, Doomsday's body withstood all effects of a nuke. Diana's sword > Hela's swords, this is by feats. I doubt her swords are piercing or cutting him. Why does this matter? Does he not have an amazing healing factor?

What? I wasn't scaling Diana's speed to Doomsay's at all. I was illustrating my point that distance is an important factor into reaction timing. Again, Diana reacting to bullets that traveled at a measly mach 0.6 was better than her reaction to mach 3 bullets, all due to distance. Bruce was able to react to DD because of distance.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Supermanforever

@highaccuser said:

i love how people are talking all here about piercing durability when nuke is superior any piercing attack faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior to stabs. Nuke will vaporise and separate everything at subatomic level. if that didnt do anything to doomsday, some sword stabs will never do. Yes wonder woman sword did which proves that her sword is somewhat enhanced to do so. Is helas blades that powerfull? no because she lacks feats

In terms of doomsday not beeing fast enough for wonder woman is lie. Diana never managed to really do anything to doomsday when fighting alone against doomsday. She only could land anything to doomsday because superman was distracting doomsday alot. Even then she really had nothing on doomsday aside couple of sword swings and the cutting arm things which wouldnt matter in long term because doomsday was healing back. Doomsday is as fast if not faster than diana. He even blitzed superman couple of times.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@needbustickets said:

We are comparing mcu loki's strength with people on the level of dceu superman' strength now?

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD stomps her into paste.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@highaccuser said:

Batman moved out of the way of DD jumping at him. However, DD was EASILY able to tag and move out of the way of Clark's speed blitzes/bull rushes (and even caught him once). He might not have good travel speed, but his reflexes and strikes are far too much for Hela to handle.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Supermanforever

@petey_is_spidey said:
@highaccuser said:
@supermanforever said:
@highaccuser said:

Batman moved out of the way of DD jumping at him. However, DD was EASILY able to tag and move out of the way of Clark's speed blitzes/bull rushes (and even caught him once). He might not have good travel speed, but his reflexes and strikes are far too much for Hela to handle.

he even counter blitzed superman to be honest.

No Caption Provided

manages to hit superman while superman bullrushes him and we know very well supermans speed.

No Caption Provided

Blitzes superman while he tries to get up from floor and lands a knee in the face. This gif is slowed down so we can see it more clearly.

Doomsday is as fast if not faster than wonder woman and hela is not as fast as wonder woman. Not only that doomsday is superior in every category. Durability, strenght, stamina and list goes on. Hela was even taking a battle from thor for a while.

None of the spikes she created will harm doomsday because ovious durability feats that are far greater than her damage output. Doomsday will also blitz her so she wont even have time to bread let alone think about countering Doomsday.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday solos.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proof that spaceships would resist 30mm rounds designed to pierce the hull of thick armor? None of this matters, Doomsday's body withstood all effects of a nuke. Diana's sword > Hela's swords, this is by feats. I doubt her swords are piercing or cutting him. Why does this matter? Does he not have an amazing healing factor?

What? I wasn't scaling Diana's speed to Doomsay's at all. I was illustrating my point that distance is an important factor into reaction timing. Again, Diana reacting to bullets that traveled at a measly mach 0.6 was better than her reaction to mach 3 bullets, all due to distance. Bruce was able to react to DD because of distance.

Asgardian metal can block shotgun rounds even in small volume as I said, but more importantly Hela's swords are far larger and flung with more force. Doomsday doesn't have high end piercing feats on this level. Yes he has healing but he wouldn't survive getting cut in half.

Okay? At standard starting distance Doomsday still wouldn't do anything resembling a blitz.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love how people are talking all here about piercing durability when nuke is superior any piercing attack faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior to stabs. Nuke will vaporise and separate everything at subatomic level. if that didnt do anything to doomsday, some sword stabs will never do. Yes wonder woman sword did which proves that her sword is somewhat enhanced to do so. Is helas blades that powerfull? no because she lacks feats

In terms of doomsday not beeing fast enough for wonder woman is lie. Diana never managed to really do anything to doomsday when fighting alone against doomsday. She only could land anything to doomsday because superman was distracting doomsday alot. Even then she really had nothing on doomsday aside couple of sword swings and the cutting arm things which wouldnt matter in long term because doomsday was healing back. Doomsday is as fast if not faster than diana. He even blitzed superman couple of times.

Fiction has a very different take on piercing damage. Pre New 52 Wonder Woman also ignored a nuke, doesn't stop her from getting pierced by bullets. Doomsday doesn't have feats to suggest high level piercing attacks won't go through him and his failure against one supports that.

...yeah she was cutting his arm off, that wouldn't be nearly so easy if Doomsday were actually dodging. And she blocked his attacks with no problems whatsoever. He didn't blitz Superman either just tagged him.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

Fiction has a very different take on piercing damage. Pre New 52 Wonder Woman also ignored a nuke, doesn't stop her from getting pierced by bullets. Doomsday doesn't have feats to suggest high level piercing attacks won't go through him and his failure against one supports that.

...yeah she was cutting his arm off, that wouldn't be nearly so easy if Doomsday were actually dodging. And she blocked his attacks with no problems whatsoever. He didn't blitz Superman either just tagged him.

offcourse pis and poor writing someone who can tank a nuke defiantly will have 0 problems with tanking bullets and in actuallity someone who would tank a nuke from point blank range would pretty much tank alot of things even as high as close to supernova level of things. He shrugged of machine gun bullets easly.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

Asgardian metal can block shotgun rounds even in small volume as I said, but more importantly Hela's swords are far larger and flung with more force. Doomsday doesn't have high end piercing feats on this level. Yes he has healing but he wouldn't survive getting cut in half.

Okay? At standard starting distance Doomsday still wouldn't do anything resembling a blitz.

Asgardian metal can withstand shotgun rounds, but this says nothing about tanking a hit from 30mm rounds traveling at mach 2.5. Are you concluding that their armor would tank this as well? Doomsday doesn't need any other feats to suggest he can resist Hela's blades if he survived being shredded apart on an atomic level. Diana's sword is the superior here. Period. You're going to have hard time proving that Hela's sword can pierce Kryptonian metal let alone a fully powered Krytponian. Their bodies are vastly denser than an Asgardian's and various metals.

I didn't say that he'd blitz. You undermined his speed by saying Bruce was able to react and all I did was factor in the distance being the reason. You're misconstruing what I say, my friend.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: So Thor = Doomsday? Just cause Thor cant hurt her = DD cant either? LMAO

DD > Supes > Thor

What I'm saying is that DD's energy projection isn't any more powerful than Thor's (which it isn't). DD's shockwaves and HV are matched by Thor's best AOE and lightning attacks.

The fact is that the only thing that hurt Hela in that entire movie was a country-busting explosion, something which DD is incapable of replicating.

Obviously, Doomsday would beat Thor in a fight, but that isn't the point of this thread.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@supermanforever said:
@highaccuser said:

30mm bullets that are made to cut through tanks and thick bunkers. No Asgardian has proof that they'd survive that, hell, Hulk doesn't even have that.

When was it stated that the Batwing fired 30mm rounds? Also, Hulk has tanked sustained fire from the 25mm GAU-22/A cannon of an F-35. This is a clip of the GAU-12 (which is almost identical to the GAU-22/A) being tested on tanks and armoured vehicles:

As you can see, it obliterated that tank in just 3 hits.

Also, Thor has tanked heavy-duty machine-gun fire before:

No Caption Provided

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No neck strength feats?

Get wrecked Doomsday.

:P

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

LOLOL we know for a FACT that Diana's sword is magic. Hurdurr everything on Themyscira is magic, from that fog that conceals the island from the world of men, to diana's lasso of truth, to Zeus, Ares, and Artemis's feat in Justice league against steppenwolf's army, even atlantean's have magic, Arthur's Trident. Everything about Dianna is magic. Hurrdurr stop pulling stupid facts from your arse whole.

Prove that her sword was magic. Don't just say it. The only thing ever said about the sword is that it was called the Godkiller, but even that was later changed in the same movie when Ares tell's Diana that the sword is not the Godkiller, she is. And next time, try not to be insulting unless you want to get flagged.

FedExDriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fedexdriver said:

DD > Supes > Thor

What I'm saying is that DD's energy projection isn't any more powerful than Thor's (which it isn't). DD's shockwaves and HV are matched by Thor's best AOE and lightning attacks.

The fact is that the only thing that hurt Hela in that entire movie was a country-busting explosion, something which DD is incapable of replicating.

Obviously, Doomsday would beat Thor in a fight, but that isn't the point of this thread.

Proof of that?

Do you think hela will survive a decapitation?

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lucano

Hela was overhyped due to REALLY good editing on the trailers... The first 2 trailers from Ragnarok made it seem like she was the one destroying Asgard, when it was in fact Surtur. Hela has really nice TK and reaction feats, but seriously lacks the damage output to put DD down... Thor going all out, without distractions could probably take her down, depending on the setting, same goes for DD, together is a massive stomp in their favor.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol doomsday got his arm cut off and just grew another limb spike. Something that was hurting Superman haha. Hela gets doomsinated by Doomsday alone. What killed doomsday was kryptonite going through his heart which was the ONLY substances that could put doomsday down. He Evolves with every attack, and damage taken. Thus when he took the nuke his body reacted to it and evolved to survive a hit from it and more defenses. Doomsday will be much worse than hulk for he has explosive powers, crazy healing factor, and is already faster than Thor and Hulk with his speed blitz against superman and Wonder Woman.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Scipio123

@scipio123 said:
@fedexdriver said:

DD > Supes > Thor

Proof of that?

Do you think hela will survive a decapitation?

Thor's Joutunheim and Leviathan lightning attacks were both on a similar wavelength to Doomsday's shockwaves. And the one he used against Hela was even more powerful and it had no effect on her.

When has DD ever decapitated anyone? He can stab people, sure, but as I already pointed out, that isn't gonna do much here.