- Takes place in space
- Morals off
People still don't understand that in a battle, a large speed difference is a very large advantage. It is arguable that Thor has the striking power to put down Clark (Danvers does not from what I have seen in her movie) but, Clark, fight his best as per the comic vine rules, without morals will never be touched by Thor or Danvers.
I'm sorry but so far Carol has done nothing to suggest she could hang with Superman in the slightest she has no durability feat to suggest she could handle taking his punches repeatedly, she has no damage output feats to suggest she could harm him in any significant way and he photon blasts are bouncing off him. She simply doesn't have enough feats to be put in battles with high tiers yet, I'm sure she can hang with them but she doesn't have the feats yet.
Thor at least has feats to say he can harm Superman and can take his hits, Superman's combat speed is too much though. Thor's main chance of beating Supes is catching him with lightning which might slow Supes down and allow Thor to land big hits on him.
I'd lean towards Superman taking this combat speed gives him crazy advantage in most of his fights and Carol doesn't have high enough striking feats to suggest she can deal significant damage.
Duo annihilate also loling @ the idea Carol can’t survive a punch when less durable Faora and Aquaman could
She was plowing through Ronan’s warship without stopping and tanked a Kree fighter plowing into her. She can hang with him and blast him long enough for Thor to embed Stormbreaker in his gut
Team for the win in a close one.
Thor has the durability and damage output to match Superman but lacks the speed to be able to land the telling blows
Carol has travel speed to occupy Supes reflexes giving Thor all the chances he needs to cause sufficient damage for the win.
So long as carol keeps at a distance and spams with energy blasts to occupy Superman's attention team takes a slight majority (6-7/10).
Carol doesnt have the damage output or the durability at all. The feat thru Kree Ships is he flying thru them with an energy field or blast ahead of her. Ships made of metal that ships energy blasters can Damage being damaged by an energy blast =/=< durability etc of Superman
You know what’s confusing??? Why people keep saying Thor solos when he cannot keep up with either of these charecters in combat speed, he was borderline statued by quicksilver and he is much slower than Carol and Clark.
Also captain marvel moving at the speed of light is faster than lightning and Thor throwing stormbreaker. All you people that act like Thor is this godly speedster need to stop debating and face the facts, if your going against a Charecter a million times faster than you in reaction, combat, and flight speed than how in the world will you tag them or even come close to beating them???
At the very least this is a stalemate because Thor can’t touch either of them and they can KO Thor
*tbh though I think Thor would eventually get KO’ed after a very long fight (but the team takes no damage due to Thor never touching them)*
Someone post that gif of Supes casually dodging Steppenwolfs fist. Carol *might* keep up, heavy might since travel speed=\= combat speed. Thor has absolutely no combat speed feats. I want marvel to win so bad cause it’s just better characters but factually talking I’ve seen no one provide a single answer to Clarke’s outragous speed advantage.
1. Carol is teamed with Thor not Superman.
2. She also didnt have a light speed feat. Her best quantifiable travel speed feat was around 3/4 light speed. The one of flying up to intercept Ronan fleet in 2 seconds. This is based on the fact light travels from the moon to earth in 1.3 seconds. Other than that we have pure speculation on her travel speed due to leading ship with Skrull to safety and returning for mid credit scene. Speculation because we dont know how long it took and how far she was. We know it only had a range of a few galaxies (she told Fury as much) and we know it needed to be hooked up to a power source at Avengers mansion to keep transmitting but not how long for. When we get those stats confirmed in endgame next month she will be a clear FTL character but not yet.
Superman takes this via speedblitzing statue hax, Snyderforce and NLF force.
Oh wait, I forgot about these:
- MCU Thor no sold 999,999,999,999,999,999,999 kabillion, trollillion, wankillion joules of energy from a neutron star which means he's invincible.
- Thor has MFTL+++ speed in IW; he's capable of performing decillions of Infinite Mass Punches in less than a picosecond (w/lowball). Rumour has it, that he has completely humiliated Pre-52 Barry Allen and Wally West who were already omega amped with the speed force. Stormbreaker can now summon the Bifrost which makes Thor omnipresent.
- Thor "effortlessly moved" the Nidavellir rings all by himself which gives him Solar System level lifting strength at bare minimum.
- He has Galaxy busting lightning along with a completely impenetrable lightning cloak.
- Stormbreaker overpowered a complete infinity gauntlet universe busting beam thus making SB and him Multiversal.
- Immune to any kind of hax including reality warping
- Posesses an Insane level of healing factor (operates on an infinitely higher level than 616 Sentry's), even if you erase him from history and all planes of reality, he'd still come back in less than a attosecond.
IW Thor can warp reality or probability, stop time, Smash the 616 infinity gauntlet with one pinky, Kamehameha way stronger than Super Gaiyan God Goku, immune to all magic, the energy of 999,999,999,999,999 wankillion neutron stars did nothing, soloed Foxverse, Arrowverse, MCU, DCEU, logic, Screwattack, Kevin Feige, Chris Hemsworth, VS Battles Wiki, Joke Battles Wiki, Comicvine, YouTube, Dragon Ball Z, Narutoverse simultaneously and won effortlessly. Humiliated Wally West from comics in speed. Pimp slapped 616 Living Tribunal while Stormbreaker obliterates every 616 Celestial, Beyonder, Eternity, Phoenix Force and continues on its destructive path all the way to the TOAA and ends the omniverse...
He'd still lose to DCEU Superman tbh...
MCU Captain Marvel has lots of energy projection and can do whatever she wants with it. Therefore this makes her omnipotent.
- Kevin Feige saying that she's the most powerful hero/heroine in the MCU is a complete understatement. She's clearly more powerful than Dormammu and a non-jobbing Full IG Thanos combined.
- Overpowered a universal busting missile with her bare hands.
- Flying faster than the speed of light means nothing; she's obviously faster than "omnipresent."
- No-selling a spaceship collision head on makes her completely invincible.
- Her photon blasts have multiversal feats.
- Casually zero-shotted universal spaceships
- One shotted Soulfire Darkseid, Ultra Instinct Goku, HOTU Thanos, Pre-Crisis Superman, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Beerus, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Living Tribunal, TOAA and Chuck Norris simultaneously.
She'd still get mauled by DCEU Superman tbh...
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment