Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JustBeRad

Trying to prove a point. Who wins?

*Neutral Battleground*

*Only Man of Steel feats apply to Superman*

*Just Thanos with standard gear from Avenger’s Endgame. No ships, troops, anything like that, just his Endgame Armor and Double-Bladed Sword

*All feats, except those done with Infinity Stones allowed for Thanos.*

*This is Superman after his fight with Zod.*

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: EG Carol is mach 5-7k in atmosphere with how fast she crossed the upper atmosphere and reconned Thanos's planet, but I understand you're trying to lowball

OT: Thanos bullies everyone from MoS at the same time with superior speed, AP, etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e7b48df834
deactivated-611e7b48df834

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if its MoS thanos probably one shots.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight has already been done and Superman took the majority of the votes, what is wrong with people these days smh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justberad: Iron man tanked several thousand meotor at re entry speeds and brushed it off with litterly not a scratch. thanos ripped through that suit like tissue paper. if you think clark comes anywhere near thanos stop being cringe and fix ur scaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justberad: also how about I mention that clark throwing several punches and entire bullrush only damaged foara's mask about half way. while the other half was ripped clean through by a fodder missle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m said:

@justberad: Iron man tanked several thousand ton* meotor at re entry speeds and brushed it off with litterly not a scratch. thanos ripped through that suit like tissue paper. if you think clark comes anywhere near thanos stop being cringe and fix ur scaling

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU gotta always lowball but lol at Thanos being faster.

Clark wins every superior at literally everything but skill which is irrelevant

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: Maybe you should rewatch Infinity War because Tony did not tank several thousand ton meteors at re-entry speeds in the battle on Titan, and if you think IW Iron Man could survive a fight with DCEU Supes you are mad

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: Maybe you should rewatch Infinity War because Tony did not tank

several

he didnt tank several, I was saying the weight of the one was several tons

thousand ton meteors at re-entry speeds in the battle on Titan, and if you think IW Iron Man could survive a fight with DCEU Supes you are mad

you mean the supes whos punches and bullrush did the same amount of damage to foara's mask as a missle? lmao

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 death4bunnies  Moderator

Definitely Thanos.

If he can take hits from CM and Mjolnir then Superman isn’t doing much.

And Thanos has his sword which is a oneshot weapon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: Supes no-selling all of that means Foddernos wouldn't one-shot.

ig ur right, concrete, ripping through suit like tissue that can tank a meteor.

Confirmed by Snyder?

yes

That's contradicted by Zod and Supes fighting through Metropolis, lel.

no, not at all actually very visibly were they moving no faster than mach one in the city.

Blitzing Thor point-blank?

Thanos isn't that fast lmfao, Cap was able to keep up with him.

cap with thor's power.

By your faulty facts and scaling, Cap is laser-speed?

yes mjolnir cap has thor's physicals so yes he can react to lasers casually like thor has too many times to count.

Yes, please be speechless.

Iron Man's meteor was only 0.0099 Kilotons of force, so like a city-block of damage or something smh.

thorwins only calced height and width, not depth and ignored the fact that the meteor was shaped like a rectangle and was very long, which would have put it much much higher. by rectangle I mean from a side pov of iron man getting hit, it was long this is proven by released cgi of the making of it.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: Doesnt matter. Supes is obviously more durable than Tony’s Armor, so what’s your point? The material in which Kryptonians make their armor/suits with is clearly more durability than any earthly material since Superman’s suit could survive a point black nuke. Also Supes did break through her mask, meaning he can break through than any material found on Earth, so yes, my point still stands; If you think IW Iron Man could take Supes, you are indeed, mad.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: Doesnt matter. Supes is obviously more durable than Tony’s Armor, so what’s your point?

feats that show this at all??

The material in which Kryptonians make their armor/suits with is clearly more durability than any earthly material since Superman’s suit could survive a point black nuke.

it got ripped apart by a missle, supes suit was pis, stfu u idiot

Also Supes did break through her mask, meaning he can break through than any material found on Earth,

????????????????????????????????????????????????

so yes, my point still stands; If you think IW Iron Man could take Supes, you are indeed, mad.

your iq is indeed, 3 standard deviations below the average.

stop replying to me, you are too stupid to make any logical argument with feats than "obviously", "it isnt from earth so therefore it is stronger than any earth material" should I mention that would only count for the dc universe metals anyway, u fucking miserable idiot?

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JustBeRad

@peyton-m: Holy shit you are actually mentally handicapped. Superman’s suit survived a point black nuke, and it was made of Kryptonian material as explained in the movie, and NOT ripped apart by missiles….lmao you can rewatch the scene on YouTube you fucking dipshit. As for Superman being more durable than Tony’s suit, I mean, if I actually have to explain this one then you are dumber than I thought, which is hard to believe given how stupid you’ve already proven yourself to be. Just give up, you have nothing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: Holy shit you are actually mentally handicapped. Superman’s suit survived a point black nuke

so did his hair, and he got his haircut by humans his whole life... its pis u miserable retard

, and it was made of Kryptonian material as explained in the movie, and NOT ripped apart by missiles….lmao you can rewatch the scene on YouTube you fucking dipshit.

after getting hit by a missle at the end of the fight, faoras mask was oblitterated. watch the scene, u braindead fuck.

As for Superman being more durable than Tony’s suit, I mean, if I actually have to explain this one then you are dumber than I thought, which is hard to believe given how stupid you’ve already proven yourself to be.

again, you keep saying that.. but havnt said a feat... god u are fucking pathetic

Avatar image for deactivated-61762a22bedaa
deactivated-61762a22bedaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: I shouldn’t have replied so nastlily to you or anyone I disagree with. I shouldn’t have called you names or anything like or denegrate you and for that I apologize. All that said I still disagree. As for the haircutting thing, that’s a pretty silly point to bring up for a debate don’t you think? As for the Iron Man suit durability thing….come on man, do you really think Tony would have survived that like Supes did?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter: maybe it wouldnt be the worst thing to get banned, lmao

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m glad we had this debate honestly. Helped me realized how nasty I have been to those I have disagreed with, and how I can better handle it from now on. Thank you, Comic Vine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: I shouldn’t have replied so nastlily to you or anyone I disagree with. I shouldn’t have called you names or anything like or denegrate you and for that I apologize.

my apologies aswell.

All that said I still disagree.

As for the haircutting thing, that’s a pretty silly point to bring up for a debate don’t you think?

I was making a point not to take that scene so litterly, you can say the same thing that thors suit in IW is unaffected by stars... all in all, we see cosmetics do ridiculous things in fiction all the time.

As for the Iron Man suit durability thing….come on man, do you really think Tony would have survived that like Supes did?

given the powerstone can shred planets and tony tanked it, potentially.

Avatar image for jedisympathiz3r
JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS Superman simply isn't fast enough to statue Thanos, nor can he dodge Thanos's attacks.

GAS777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: I see your point. To be honest, I’m not even sure how IW Iron Man even tanked a Power Stone blast from Thanos when the Power Stone has destroyed an entire planet by making by simply physical contact with the planet itself. PIS I guess? IW would have been a pretty shit movie if Thanos just used the power Stone to instantly incinerate everyone and everything that stood in his way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: I see your point. To be honest, I’m not even sure how IW Iron Man even tanked a Power Stone blast from Thanos when the Power Stone has destroyed an entire planet by making by simply physical contact with the planet itself.

PIS I guess?

Feat

IW would have been a pretty shit movie if Thanos just used the power Stone to instantly incinerate everyone and everything that stood in his way.

yeah lol, thats why they made him obsessed with balance so he didn't want to kill anyone

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter which version of DCEU superman, thanos has yet to match his MoS feats. And yea, mach 1 is way faster than peak human so that's plenty fast enough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: at this point, with your clear lack of knowledge on any feats whatso ever, just stop commenting on these threads

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: I feel like it was more PIS than feat since the writers clearly didn’t want Tony to die before his big sacrifice in Endgame. Granted he he is a genius that knows what the stones are; It’s just that the fact he was able to build a robot suit that could withstand the power of an object that contains an aspect of the entire universe in it is a little farfetched, even for those movies, which is why I side with the plot armor side of things when it comes to that side of the argument

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peyton-m: yea....good on you mate. Have fun with all those potentially planet level guardians

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter: Nah he shouldn’t get banned. If anything, I should be for inciting all of this lol

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I agree with you on that. It did seem like after BvS, WW was nerfed even though she held her own against Doomsday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: obviously touching the stone isn't planetary... about as obvious as thanos not being peak human in speed.

scaling above thor who reacted to a point blank laser from loki's scepter that reached the atmosphere from the ground in seconds earlier in the movie would prove that.

have fun tho