• 70 results
Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Tjakrabirawa

Poll MCU Thanos with reality & mind stones vs FOX Young Prof. X (47 votes)

Thanos easily 26%
Xavier mindrapes him 36%
Stalemate 0%
Thanos solo X-MEN 9%
Xavier solo Avengers & Thanos 13%
Thanos thinks he's a six-years-old girl for the rest of his life 17%

Thanos with Reality & Mind Stones

Young Prof. X from First Class & Days of Future Past FOX-Marvel Franchise.

Random encounter

No prep with basic knowledge

Morals off/full bloodlusted on

Any win conditions

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1 krisbishop  Moderator

Thanos doesn't have TP resistance feats, so I don't think he can beat Charles. The Mind Stone hasn't shown the ability to do anything else other than mind control people only on physical contact.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Xavier would easily beat the dude. He doesn't have any defence to TP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos got nearly slept by far weaker tp Mantis. Charles could solo him with Hela, Surtur, Avengers

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xMangog__Beastx

Charles.

Jagerzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jagerzi

@gateofbabylon: The sceptor could only mind control people upon physical contact* With the gauntlet he taps into the full actual power of the stones. He did more with the power stone than Ronan, and more with the space stone than what little energy could be harnessed from the tesseract. There should be no reason why he isn't a full psychic while he possesses it whereas Scarlet Witch is, when she got her powers from the same very stone.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Morals off Xavier would easily beat the dude. He doesn't have any defence to TP.

This. Also, Thanos has no TP feats or defence against it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be9a9d48ee87
deactivated-5be9a9d48ee87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mantis, who has planetary mind abilities, was having a hard time with Thanos. Charles is in trouble.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Mantis, who has planetary mind abilities, was having a hard time with Thanos. Charles is in trouble.

That's not TP through, that's empathy manipulation.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have kinda spaced out on the stones, due to the multiple Marvel movies before Infinity War.

Apart from Thanos using the stones, I only remember Dr Strange using the Time Stop to mess with Dormammu.

And I know Infinity War was the first time we saw the Soul Stone in the series.

Can someone tell me feats for the other stones and when they happened in the MCU?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually moon lvl btw the fact ego has big brain, it doesn't provide him tp resistance. Ego had very weak will if he needed Mantis because he felt with remorse every night when he dreams about his children

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier has show through the movies multiple times to stop everyone around him like statues and people not even realizing it. If he can do that to Thanos then Thanos can't even activate his gauntlet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tp is not that simple. Charles can freeze Thanos or mind control him. Yeah i agree it will be hard to enslep him but seriously Charles has big versatility in telepathy and could inhibit his powers, biological functions

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Charles instantly drops him.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if Proffesor can TP Thanos

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waiting for Soratoumiga and also ( if they have on cv account like Lordtracer or Akphilx or marvel500 etc ) Mcutards from Superhero Database claiming Thanos "tanked" ( got oneshoted actually ) Mantis's empathy.

Professor oneshots he is more offensive, more mindwise versatile in tp and is ranged telepath. Professor stomps.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detectivesomerset__:

If Arrowverse, Titansverse, smallville, Legionverse do not count ( overally tv shows ) i agree but beware Nigh-featlessmammutards and Featlesstialstards to protect their beloved villains

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: Bruh,there was shown a concept art for Eternals of a Celestial being bigger than a planet.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Charles stomps.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

A telepath vs someone who no tp resistance?

Depends who can strike first I guess

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: but what lvl size planet ? Mercury like planet or Titan ( saturn moon ) or Mars ?

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eri_Joni

@fantaman11: I don't know but his head alone was bigger than the planet.You can also see a moon near the planet.

No Caption Provided

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: any of these can match this team?

Galactus ,

featless durability and attack potency ? He can drain planet from resources only by using Surfer made hole. Surfer normally just prepares 4-5 holes during the week for his master. Just Red Daughter's blast or Smallville supergirl punch or overally S11 Smallville verse heroes. Not mentioning Spear of Destiny from Legends or Book of Monitor or simply Reign is enough with her haxes. Or Flash would timeline fuck him

professorX ,

Martian Manhunter, M'yrnn J'onzz or Manchester with H'ronmeer staff are enough.

silver surfer ,

CW Supergirl, CW and Smallville Superman can oneshot him. His absorbtion won't do shit to Kara because punching the Hat doesn't absorb her. And Kara no sold greater lvl matter manipulation blasts + is much faster than him and much stronger

dark Phoenix

S11 Superman or Supergirl via haxes or angel Manny from Constanine series or Monitor's book claps her

and apoc

Speedsters are enough

? All full powered? And the untag and fast QuickSilver?

Smallville kryptonians, CW Supergirl, CW Speedsters ( if not jobbing ) are enough to keep up with him

No way. Jean with prep or surfer could dimension bust.

Where the f*ck have they bust dimension ?! Otherwise Smallville Superman and CW Superman has tanked blasts from Monitor's book or Monitor itself

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@fantaman11: Bruh,there was shown a concept art for Eternals of a Celestial being bigger than a planet.

But just curious can u find me and send link ? I remember Knowhere what is actually just head of one enternal

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@fantaman11: I don't know but his head alone was bigger than the planet.You can also see a moon near the planet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Looks like true sized Galactus.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charles can prevent Thanos from using the Gauntlet, especially with basic knowledge. He just needs to think

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: Give me proof about smallville supes and MMH taking apoc or surfer thanks.

I would have to do research because too much feats

Can agree with galactus

ok i convinced u

Phoenix and surfer destroys planets , it has been confirmed that at their peak they could destroy a dimension

Phoenix Force itself can break worlds and potentially merged with jean can too. Surfer never busted any planet + he is shitty jobber and F4 movie dilogy is not part of x-menverse

Show me direct statement they can both bust dimension

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: So you agree on Jean being that strong? She was effective.

i agree

How surfer is a jobber and overrated?

Because he is fuckig jobber who cannot even combat and has shitty combat speed

He did planet bust ,intangibility ,

HE NEVER BUSTED A PLANET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He only has beaten this featless space cloud which doesn't even have to be as dense and heavy/tough. Phasing which isn't effective when sb restrains u. Some types of phasing aren't that good like on Vision lvl

can absorb people power ,

Never did that

super speed

i don't even recall it in the movie

etc.. I may agree with QuickSilver also.

So if you can show me the feats thanks , and some argue about norrin. He was definitely impressive.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: Surger managed to take 3 country’s and speed in 1 second

Ok but this isn't applicable in combats

Change time and make rain

Change time ?! What are u smoking. Ok could make atmospherical anomaly so agree with u

And also reborn people plus he did leave powers and absorb human torch powers and stuff into the table.

Sue was dying so he managed to heal her ( or prove me she instantly died ), he never aborbed human torches powers but only messed with it to make power swaping via touching ( just 'casted spell' on him )

He could tak an attack and absorb into the table . Vision is nowhere even close silver surfer

1. we write "tag"

2. absorb into board not table ??

3. It only is applicable in bypassing not phasing thorugh enemies attacks

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detectivesomerset__: to me it was more healing from wounds but still impressive indeed. Likw consistent with dr doom healing.

As it was stated in movie his frequency was detected on specific planets in galaxy then 8 days after were destroyed. So it makes sense he prepares those holes to allow galactus to drain worlds.

Also he doesn't have moments like blizing mode. He is speeding up in time that how he flies. Rest i agree and he stomps mcu thanos, hulk. Cyborg etc. But not oneshoting

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: Can SS beat Reeves Superman or smallville Superman? Or those are only trolls?

Reeve Superman is somekind of plot devices to be honest and consistently was show but from the other hand this is very old movie so rather judging by versatility of Superman powers and broken powers he rather claps Surfer but won't be easy.

Smallville claps post S10 via haxes, super speed, large planet throwing strenght etc. S11 Superman ( comicbooks tie-in ) overkills. I really doubt especually after taking strikes from Monitor

Cavill gets spanked

Hoechlin Superman if is scales well ( at all powers, broken haxes, speed ) to Supergirl ( non Harun-El amp ) he beats with ease-mid difficulty.

Rest gets spanked by Norrin

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 X_insignia1  Online

Just to put this out there Charles couldn't really tp any of the aliens in Dark Phoenix, considering Thanos isn't human or mutant, could Charles even tp him?

Also there was nothing in the Dark Phoenix movie suggesting the entity could dimension bust.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 X_insignia1  Online

@detectivesomerset__:

There was no reality warping in the film, what are you talking about?

Even with the Phoenix she still couldn't tp Vuk Due to her nature.

And yes, she reacted to a quicksilver that wasn't going all out. There' a whole thread that analyzes the feat, still putting that feat way below most speedsters.

It can be located here

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/is-fox-dark-phoenix-a-true-lightning-timer-2031627/

Secondly the most destructive feat in dark phoenix was planet busting in a vision from the past, and that was a hostless Phoenix, that's a far cry from dimension busting.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charles

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By X_insignia1  Online

@detectivesomerset__:

Never said it was an anti-feat. After analyzing the scene it was discovered QS wasn't operating at his top speeds. All the details are within the linked thread that I posted. I never said she could not planet bust, I said there's no proof she could dimension bust. You've made two false claims so far, one: that she reality warped, and two that she can dimension bust. You have not posted any proof for either.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By X_insignia1  Online

@detectivesomerset__:

That's not reality warping, that's matter manipulation. Phoenix very much still operates with a realm of laws to some extent.

Mister M has created life through matter manipulation, yet he's not a reality warper.

What does regeneration have to do with dimension busting? That's pure head canon.