Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By HydratedFubuki6

Basically a Carnage Kabuto for him again, but weaker and way much slower.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6 said:

Basically a Carnage Kabuto for him again, but weaker and way much slower.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
JohnPeterBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did he really just use the DCEU callouts for a MCU thread?

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate for the most part. The fight goes the same way it did with Carnage Kabuto in the simulator.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheVampHunter  Online

@gangorca:

Stalemate for the most part. The fight goes the same way it did with Carnage Kabuto in the simulator.

When does Zombieman fight Carnage Kabuto? I'm only on Chapter 63 right now.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter: I am referring to an audiobook (which you could read the script for on the wiki). But I do believe a recent webcomic chapter had him fighting Kabuto, but I could be wrong.

user96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zombieman.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheVampHunter  Online

@gangorca:

I am referring to an audiobook (which you could read the script for on the wiki). But I do believe a recent webcomic chapter had him fighting Kabuto, but I could be wrong.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Does Zombieman fight in the Manga at all? I kinda want to see more of him in the Manga series.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really buy Zombie Man beating Carnage Kabuto *in a simulation* that wasn't even in the manga, not only because of that, but because we don't even know how he did it. Nothing in his arsenal suggested he could even hurt him, or wear him down enough to kill him from sustained injuries. The best we can assume is that he died from exhaustion and got a heart attack or something.

Zombieman doesn't have anything that can hurt Thanos either, so he isn't beating him at all. Thanos of course can't put him down but he can casually grab him and carry him into the sea, and drown him. Zombie Man doesn't have any feats against drowning so that would count as death.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheVampHunter  Online
GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GangOrca

@darkpsychiclord_prime: The audiobook is made by ONE, the creator of the series, it is 100% valid. Kabuto was tired out after 7 days of being in Carnage mode and from there Zombieman killed him by unknown means, either his weapons are simply that powerful or he went for a vital spot like the eyes. Also, why would suffocation kill Zombieman when his body has regenerated from near-complete obliteration, lungs and all?

Abdulboriy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate since it's win by death.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

I am referring to an audiobook (which you could read the script for on the wiki). But I do believe a recent webcomic chapter had him fighting Kabuto, but I could be wrong.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Does Zombieman fight in the Manga at all? I kinda want to see more of him in the Manga series.

Yes he does fight.

I don't really buy Zombie Man beating Carnage Kabuto *in a simulation* that wasn't even in the manga, not only because of that, but because we don't even know how he did it. Nothing in his arsenal suggested he could even hurt him, or wear him down enough to kill him from sustained injuries. The best we can assume is that he died from exhaustion and got a heart attack or something.

Zombieman doesn't have anything that can hurt Thanos either, so he isn't beating him at all. Thanos of course can't put him down but he can casually grab him and carry him into the sea, and drown him. Zombie Man doesn't have any feats against drowning so that would count as death.

You think Thanos can tank those super bullets ZM has?

No Caption Provided

Bullets with the much power behind size comparable to 50 cal bullets. ZM is also much faster than Thanos in combat. If Kabuto weared himself down to immobility after an entire week you think ZM can't put him down with some of these to the eyes or other method?

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Belando  Online

Eventually Zombieman.

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Yes i know it's made by ONE. My main complaint is that we don't know HOW he killed him, that's why I don't get why people keep using this as proof that he can beat people far above his tier. No character he is put against i going to fight him for 7 days straight, no one is as dumb as CK.

He can regenerate from suffocation of course, but not if his lungs are constantly filled with water, as long as Thanos keeps him underwater he would remain dead.

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter: No idea, probably because his endurance and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty to get the job done

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Captain Marvel bullrushing him faster than her photon blasts while he was severely weakened in Endgame is much more impressive, and he tanked it. He's tanked spaceships ramming into his face at supersonic speeds and creating large shockwaves, Cap hitting his shield with Mjolnir to his face (when he was worthy), while he pierced Ultron who was bulletproof by just kicking his shield into him (with his normal stats), blasts from Wanda, lightning from Thor, etc. Of course those bullet aren't hurting him. Again, Thanos isn't going to fight him for days, he is not an idiot.

Avatar image for themadtitan6000
TheMadTitan6000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not Comics Thanos who is Massively FTL+. MCU Thanos is at most High-hypersonic via reaction time.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Eri_Joni  Online

Zombieman

Redroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How could ZM put him down for good ?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Specifying win by death makes this a no-contest as Zombieman is immortal. You don't really have to debate his practical damage soak in this scenario.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Captain Marvel bullrushing him faster than her photon blasts while he was severely weakened in Endgame is much more impressive, and he tanked it. He's tanked spaceships ramming into his face at supersonic speeds and creating large shockwaves, Cap hitting his shield with Mjolnir to his face (when he was worthy), while he pierced Ultron who was bulletproof by just kicking his shield into him (with his normal stats), blasts from Wanda, lightning from Thor, etc. Of course those bullet aren't hurting him. Again, Thanos isn't going to fight him for days, he is not an idiot.

Where are you getting "faster than her photon blasts"? Getting hit at hypersonic speeds is good but in pressure it wouldnt be on the level a bullet like this would cause. Wanda energy blasts and Thor lightning aren't relevant for pressure based durability. Only thing relevant here is Mjolnir + shield combo, not sure how that compares to this bullet in impact pressure. Visually this thing is about 3 orders of magnitude above the bullets Ultron tanked. The win condition in the OP is killing. What else can Thanos do? He can't kill ZM so this is either a stalemate or ZM wins.

This is not Comics Thanos who is Massively FTL+. MCU Thanos is at most High-hypersonic via reaction time.

lmao

Avatar image for themadtitan6000
TheMadTitan6000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Mjolnir shield combo has good cutting feats I think

No Caption Provided

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have only read the manga and based on the manga zombieman has no way to harm Thanos , likewise Thanos can not put zombieman down either due to immortality. But if it's true like the me people are saying that zombieman kept up with carnage Kabuto thaan he wins

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RajjarsAlt

Also if audio counts then gg weebs

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

Where are you getting "faster than her photon blasts"?

Well he managed to react to her photon blasts while he was off guard, but then after got blitzed by her bullrush, that's why I gathered she was going faster than them. Speed is not really relevant to CM's bullrushes though, even when going subsonic she can tear through multiple tanks

It's pretty obvious she was going faster than that when she blitzed Thanos.

Getting hit at hypersonic speeds is good but in pressure it wouldnt be on the level a bullet like this would cause.

The bullet is virtually featless though, it has a big muzzle flash but that's it. Getting hit by Captain Marvel is thousands of times more impressive than any bullet.

Wanda energy blasts and Thor lightning aren't relevant for pressure based durability.

I can see why Thor's lightning wouldn't be relevant in this case, even though it carries a lot of force apart from heat and electricity. But why wouldn't Wanda's blasts be relevant? It's telekinesis, and those same blasts destroyed his sword.

Only thing relevant here is Mjolnir + shield combo,

Not really, i'd say it's one of the least impressive things he tanked.

not sure how that compares to this bullet in impact pressure.

I mean, the Mjolnir+shield combo at least has feats.

Visually this thing is about 3 orders of magnitude above the bullets Ultron tanked.

Visually, this thing isn't even comparable to a tank shell, and please don't tell me you believe a tank would hurt Thanos.

The win condition in the OP is killing. What else can Thanos do? He can't kill ZM so this is either a stalemate or ZM wins.

How is it a stalemate or ZM wins if he has less winning conditions than Thanos? Thanos as I've said above, can casually grab him and drown him in the ocean, or throw him into a volcano, a nuclear furnace, into liquid nitrogen, acid, or whatever the fuck he comes up with. This is literally a slightly superhuman with limited weapons and great regeneration going up against someone that beat the Avengers.

VinerVVVVV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TheVampHunter  Online
VinerVVVVV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheVampHunter  Online
VinerVVVVV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheVampHunter  Online

@vinervvvvv:

Why tag me?

Because you randomly posted an irrelevant picture.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can't kill zombieman without stone