Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Thanos vs MCU Wong (48 votes)

Thanos 56%
Wong 44%

MCU Thanos vs MCU Wong

Both have their standard gear and are bloodlusted. Fight starts 25 m apart. Win by death.

Who wins?

• 
HellfireUnit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Wong is capable of BFR, Thanos.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellfireunit: Wong can use BFR here but wins only if he kills Thanos.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins. Wong doesn't have feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why i voted for Wong ? Thanos wins

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Oraculi

Wong BFR, Thanos starve to death

Gg

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ANTHP2000

Wong loses.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Erkan12

Wong never BFRed someone who is trying to attack himself directly. He just cheap-shotted Cull Obsidian from behind and BFRed him. If he could do that casually, he would do that earlier.

Someone like Doctor Strange, or perhaps Ancient One can casually BFR, but I doubt Wong could. He gets stomped here.

Also, I am sure BFR was one of the 14 million possibilities in the final battle, no wizard tried to BFR him, as I said it's not that easy, and even if the best and the most skilled wizard Dr.Strange tried, that still wouldn't work and they would still lose.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wong stomps the street level brick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea48b09caace
deactivated-5ea48b09caace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wong could BFR him, not sure if he can send somewhere that would kill him.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KryptonianKing88

Thanos blitzes, can probably react and stop himself before running into a portal then he adapts to that

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zezima said:

Wong could BFR him, not sure if he can send somewhere that would kill him.

Volcano?

Even if he didn't die it would probably be difficult to crawl out of and the chemicals/fumes released from a volcano can quickly knock a person unconscious.

Thanos IRC has no gas/chemical resistance feats.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks: He resists a continental radiation energy, that won't do anything to Thanos.

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: Hyper bole, that level of radiation would kill every one in at-least a city wide radius if it were true.

People like Okoye and Widow would have died instantly from such extreme radiation.

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wong. He uses illusion spells to confuse or distract Thanos for some time, then he uses a sling ring to BFR him or BFR parts of his body.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wong. Assuming he knows the very basics of magic utilization shown in Strange and the MCU in general (and he does) he takes it. His shields can survive “reign fire” levels of force and his can slice up Thanos with portals or send him into harms way via BFR.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erkan12

@kell_saloks said:

@erkan12: Hyper bole, that level of radiation would kill every one in at-least a city wide radius if it were true.

People like Okoye and Widow would have died instantly from such extreme radiation.

It's magical stones that channels energy directly to the user, not through the environment. Only the user gets that continental radiation energy.

Of course it killed trillions through its magical nature. It has a universal range.

The user must resist at least a continental radiation to survive. That's what they said, you can't use basic logic when they said that the stones are magical. Which is why Hulk should've healed from that, but due to his magical nature, it stopped Hulk's healing factor. As well as it stopped Thanos' healing factor.

@devilmenworks said:

Wong. He uses illusion spells to confuse or distract Thanos for some time, then he uses a sling ring to BFR him or BFR parts of his body.

Sling ring won't work on Thanos. The director confirmed that.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/erkan12/blog/thanos-mcu-respect-thread/138092/

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The Sorcerer Supreme struggled with Raisin-Man.

RIP Wong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

Does raisin man get the infinity gauntlet?

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Wong can do here is teleport away to somewhere safe.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wong doesn't scale to Strange so Thanos should easily win this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reminded myself HISHE 🤣🤣🤣

Wong saves the day everytime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomstoaa:

Please name the hax that wong has you've gave me a few laughs on every thread so far.

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

Normally I would take in the consideration what the directors have to say but in this instance, I don't. I go by feats, things that could potentially happen, and showings within a storyline's universe, not just director's statements. There is no reason why Thanos couldn't be cut by a sling ring portal except "just because I say so" excuse by the directors.

For example, Kevin Feige, who is higher than the Russo brothers said that Capt. Marvel will be the most powerful character in the MCU.

https://cosmicbook.news/captain-marvel-thanos-kevin-feige

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05/02/kevin-feige-captain-marvel-most-powerful-mcu-superhero/

https://cosmicbook.news/captain-marvel-movie-planets-brie-larson

^^^ This one, Brie Larson says that Capt. Marvel can move planets! Did Capt. Marvel display any strength strong enough to even lift up a city much less a planet?

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/hollywood/captain-marvel-more-powerful-than-thanos-kevin-feige-5600881/

"Marvel Studios president and the architect of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Kevin Feige has spoken about the power levels of Brie Larson’s Captain Marvel. The superhero is soon going to debut in the MCU with her own movie directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck.

According to Feige, Carol Danvers, which is the superhero’s real-name, “will be” the most powerful character in the MCU"

From the MCU architect himself, said this statement, but on screen, has Capt. Marvel hasn't displayed anything to be considered more powerful than Ego or Prime Surtur?

Thanos was supposed to be the most powerful being in the universe, but by feats, characters like Ego, Prime Surtur (and possibly Hela) are far more powerful than him.

Sometimes creators of directors of works say things that contradict what is shown in a movie, cartoon, or storyline. And sometimes they say things that don't make sense or is PIS. Thanos being unable to be hurt by a sling ring is PIS imo.

On the other hand, the Russo brothers mentioned how Scarlet Witch would have killed Thanos had Thanos not called for his ships to fire down on her and the others, and going by what happened on screen, I accept that.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erkan12

@devilmenworks: Except the directors explained why; Doctor Strange tried to cut Thanos' arm in that 14 million different alternate futures, and it didn't work.

Loading Video...

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wong has no feats placing him anywhere near thanos, thanos obviously wins

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: It still doesn't make sense. The sling ring in essence is a wormhole or space time contortion where it takes one object and places it somewhere else in the universe. If the body parts are in 2 separate locations and the portal closes, naturally the body will separate. And your video proved nothing except showed a scene from the movie I already knew about.

And btw, I never agreed with the 14 million scenario and only 1 scenario works. I thought that was terrible writing and PIS. I could think of over a dozen scenarios where the Avengers could have won.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomstoaa:

Narp. There is a reason Strange is the sorcerer supreme. He is the most skilled and most powerful sorcerer there is, barring the Ancient One. Wong has no feats to put him on the same level.

Strange struggled with Thanos as well as members of the Black Order. There is literally no reason Wong should do better.

And before you say that Wong can slice him up with the sling ring, just know that the Russo Brothers have confirmed that it doesn't work on Thanos.

WorldWarrHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

such a mis-match, docter strange solos wong without any effort