Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Thanos.

@_kingoflatveria said:
  • Kurse is physically superior
  • Hela can oneshot
  • Ultron is fodder

Hela has good chance to solo with a blade to the chest

"Kurse is physically superior" - Thanos threw a moon, and he has better durability.

"Hela has good chance to solo with a blade to the chest" - The only thing that was able to even get more than 1cm into Thanos was the Stormbreaker and that was with the momentum of the extremely powerful throw.

"Ultron is fodder" - I agree

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By phillip33

Thanos turns them all to spaghetti, no one has a counter to reality warping. Helas blades get turned to bubbles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline:

Thanos threw a moon,

using the space stone

and he has better durability

I disagree other than energy resistance & piercing Kurse should be more durable

A blade, seriously

yes

The only thing that was able to even get more than 1cm into Thanos was the Stormbreaker

the bladed part of the axe went all the way into Thanos. Hela's spikes are longer and she can spam them.

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos teleports Hela to my Room ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) & kills the other 2

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RL4

@_kingoflatveria:

I kinda disagree, Thanos’s physicals are nothing to scoff at, considering he humiliated the hulk, and broke vibranium* with his finger and thumb when he killed vision.

It’s probably on par with Hela crushing mjolnir, and if he has all the gems he might have too much hax for the team to overcome.

Like...(spoiler) what’s to stop him from using the reality stone and turning them all into ribbons like he did to mantis?

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: how the hell is kurse more durable?

The only thing that did significant damage to thanos was stormbreaker that it. Replace anyone else they would have died instantly.

Ronan’s Captain has already stated thanos is the most powerful in the universe so the directors have put him as strongest.

LittleFlamingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LittleFlamingo

Hela solos

Kurse IS physically superior by himself and would do much better than Hulk did

Vibranium Ultron will be able to tank almost anything Thanos does to him

Ez stomp for this team

The only thing saving Thanos here is reality stone

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos turns them all to spaghetti, no one has a counter to reality warping. Helas blades get turned to bubbles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: @rl4:

I kinda disagree, Thanos’s physicals are nothing to scoff at, considering he humiliated the hulk, and broke vibranium* with his finger and thumb when he killed vision.

I didn't say they weren't although I rate Kurse treating Thor like a play thing over Thanos showing superior skill and speed to Hulk

It’s probably on par with Hela crushing mjolnir, and if he has all the gems he might have too much hax for the team to overcome.

which he doesn't also he had all the gems at that point which we know made him stronger

what’s to stop him from using the reality stone and turning them all into ribbons like he did to mantis?

he could've done that to Strange and Stark's team but didn't. Hela's a lot more likely to shoot a sword at him.

how the hell is kurse more durable?

Kurse is more durable to blunt force Thanos for the rest.

The only thing that did significant damage to thanos was stormbreaker that it. Replace anyone else they would have died instantly.

Stormbreaker, a piercing weapon...against a woman's who's main ability is to spit weapons

Ronan’s Captain has already stated thanos is the most powerful in the universe so the directors have put him as strongest.

that doesn't make any sense?

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phillip33: A spike to the face...

Thanos doesn't have the reaction speed to evade her blades. much less if she spams them.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Kurse is more resistant to blunt force? Thanos tanked so many things in the film from teams that would stomp kurse with half the members or less.

Also what didn’t make sense?

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: hogun was able to at least evade some spikes in the beginning if I remember correctly. That’s all thanos needs to do to win this with a thought. Also thor reacted to the spikes just fine, I don’t see why thanos wouldn’t be able to see it mid air and turn them to bubbles. I see thanos one shooting with the reality stone much more likely than hela one shorting with blades.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure that any of them can defend against being turned into bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phillip33: That was first act Hela, who was weaker than she was at the end of the film. Even then its a feat for Hogun not an anti feat against her blades.

And Thor=/=Thanos. Thanos has to clench his fist as well Hela can also spam them by the end of the film her spikes were gigantic. Thanos has no piercing resistance feats to say he can take them.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In one thread Thanos stomps Zod but in this thread Hela one-shots with her blades. MCU fans are amazing.

Thanos stomps her, he crushed an entire moon for Christ sakes. He either one-shots with the power gem or turns her to bubbles with the reality gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In one thread Thanos stomps Zod but in this thread Hela one-shots with her blades. MCU fans are amazing.

In one thread Hela has oneshot weapons, Zod doesn't. Its entirely different. Hela also beats Zod so irrelevant

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By phillip33

@_kingoflatveria: there’s nothing to suggest that hela’s blades moved any faster at the end of the film than they did in the beginning, thanos has reaction feats of casually blocking tony’s Repulser’s casually, dodging stange’s magic lightning blast, casually stopping loki’s Surprise stab, and some more at the end of the film iirc to suggest that he’s at least in the realm of perceiving hela’s bladed.

Not only this, but hela will need a direct shot to the head, something she has never done or even tried to do in the movie, to put thanos down and keep him from closing his fist. thanos showed the ability to be able to activate the gauntlet through immense pain and while being basically impaled by Stormbreaker. He’ll do the same here, and, because hela’s first move is impairment through the abdomen, he’ll tank it with his pain pain tolerance and activate the gauntlet. The team’s only chance is if hela gets off an immediate head shot, which is something she’s never done or attempted in character.

And drax’s blades/ ironmans blades failed to pierce him.

Thanos turns them to bubbles.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Hela doesn't beat Zod. Nowhere close to it by feats. By crazy fanwank and statements sure.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RL4

@_kingoflatveria:

“I didn't say they weren't although I rate Kurse treating Thor like a play thing over Thanos showing superior skill and speed to Hulk”

I don’t know about that. For as easily as Kurse beatdown Thor, Thanos, at least off-screen, completely took Thor out of the fight, and proceeded to hurt the hulk worse than he’s ever been. I guess it’s hard to say given Kurse only has a few minutes of screen time, but I’m not convinced he’s Thanos’s physical match.

“which he doesn't also he had all the gems at that point which we know made him stronger”

Well the stones gave him powers to use, but saying they amped him physically or otherwise is an assumption. Loki or Vision never got amps from the mind stone, only powers. Same with Malekith and the Aether, and same with Strange and the time stone.

“he could've done that to Strange and Stark's team but didn't. Hela's a lot more likely to shoot a sword at him.”

And yet he DID against Drax and Mantis. I assumed he didn’t try it on Titan because Strange was there with his own stone and matter manipulation powers.

I’m not sure you’re taking all his options into consideration, the stones he’s got for this fight give him a bunch of options, and frankly, the enemy team doesn’t bring much to the table That threatens Thanos, especially not Ultron.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela may solo and Ultron is fodder as he cant harm Thanos and he squeezed Visions vibranium head like a grape so hell do the same Kurse can get some hits in while Hela kills him

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are really arguing Thanos loses with the Power and Reality Stone? He will turn Hela's blades into confetti, and Kurse and Ultron are irrelevant honestly. It's not about physicals, he has infinity stones.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria said:

@subline:

Thanos threw a moon,

using the space stone - Thanos has the space stone in this fight.

and he has better durability

I disagree other than energy resistance & piercing Kurse should be more durable - Ok, Thanos has better energy resitance and piercing, and he was able to take hits from Hulk, and he wasn't in pain / damaged.

A blade, seriously

yes - ok

The only thing that was able to even get more than 1cm into Thanos was the Stormbreaker

the bladed part of the axe went all the way into Thanos. Hela's spikes are longer and she can spam them. - Stormbreaker is made of Uru, Stormbreaker is almost indestructible and uses dimensional reason which is probably why it was able to pierce Thanos, Hela's blades are made of Bedrock and most likely won't pierce Thanos.

Round 2: He turns them into bubbles.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DioxinYo

@subline said:

Thanos.

@_kingoflatveria said:
  • Hela can oneshot
  • Ultron is fodder

"Kurse is physically superior" - Thanos threw a moon, and he has better durability.

"Hela has good chance to solo with a blade to the chest" - The only thing that was able to even get more than 1cm into Thanos was the Stormbreaker and that was with the momentum of the extremely powerful throw.

Thanos did not use his physical strength to throw the moon, and Hela healed immediately from a direct spear through the stomach (from Thor) so her durability is much higher [yeah I know regen isn't the same, but she tanked massive bullets from those asgardian war ships]. Didn't Thanos start bleeding from an iron man punch?

And yeah Ultron sucks

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dioxinyo: Tony has Nanotech Armor, which is the most powerful suit he's ever had in the films which can change shape and turn into almost any weapon he can think of. It's basically a less-powerful version of the endosyn armor from the comics or the Blue Scarab from DC. Iron-Man, Strange, Iron-Spider, Starlord, Drax, and Mantis were all hammering him and rammed a goddamn spaceship into him. The most damage they did was a scratch.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dioxinyo said:
@subline said:

Thanos.

@_kingoflatveria said:
  • Hela can oneshot
  • Ultron is fodder

Thanos did not use his physical strength to throw the moon, and Hela healed immediately from a direct spear through the stomach (from Thor) so her durability is much higher [yeah I know regen isn't the same, but she tanked massive bullets from those asgardian war ships]. Didn't Thanos start bleeding from an iron man punch?

And yeah Ultron sucks

It doesn't matter about physical strength, he has the power and space stone in both fights. And yeah, Hela healed from a spear, A SPEAR. The only thing that pierced Thanos was the Stormbreaker. And, yeah Iron Man gave him a little cut, so what? Stormbreaker is made of Uru, Stormbreaker is almost indestructible and uses dimensional reason which is probably why it was able to pierce Thanos, Hela's blades are made of Bedrock and most likely won't pierce Thanos.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mad Titan

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Thanos has legit hax with these stones. He wins.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is definitely more durable than Kurse without the stones, and far more skilled in H2H. I'm not sure who is physically stronger, but they are certainly comparable. Beating post-Ragnarok Thor is more impressive than beating Mjolnir Thor.

With the stones, he wins 10/10.

ScrewThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos gets his ass wrecked. Funny I was just going to make a villians vs Thanos thread, but I had Abomination in mind instead of Kurse and also add Ego. Anyways Hela can solo, Ultron lays a mean whooping on him just like Iron Man did but he won't get his armor torn off because he's vibranium, Kurse should be good if PIS doesn't kick in again.

ScrewThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: Vision is "vibranium weave" or more so a skin like material. Ultron won't get torn like that.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zill0678

Thanos teleports Hela to my Room ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) & kills the other 2

No Caption Provided

AgentEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos curbs. The number of people who blow Hela out of proportion simply baffles me.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your kidding.. hela alone would beat him.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I'd debate that ultron with prep could solo as well.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos showed he can be pierced. I think Kurse )and Ultron) can engage Thanos while Hela shish-kabobs him from afar. I don’t think he can take out 3 big hitters at once.

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
Saiyan_Prince510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lose 1 wins 2

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela solos all rounds,

Avatar image for deactivated-5cab8756006f8
deactivated-5cab8756006f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Team wins. Thanos was collecting stones and rarely serious about fighting, but Hela can overpower him with blades.

R2: Thanos wins. Hela died when Asgard was destroyed, destroying Asgard isn't difficult with the stones. The other two don't make a significant difference.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Hela solo

Round 2: Thanos murks

Avatar image for newyorkjetsarecool
newyorkjetsarecool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points