MCU Thanos vs DCEU Wonder Woman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Johndeyvido

@death4bunnies:

Could also be true but one can't be certain of either.

An afterthought; the reality stone also amped Malekith in Thor2 so there is more evidence it amps its user.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By BOC

@death4bunnies:

This a a great breakdown of the Thanos' skill, but I would push back on your assertion that this shows Thanos didn't overcome Hulks building level durability. Now he didn't oneshot the hulk, so Thanos doesn't hit with the power of a building, but thing like knocking Hulks wind out or breaking nose should be took into consideration, as the Hulkbuster wasn't able to replicate with his punches, nor the building when hulk crashed though it. If you rewatch Hulk getting slammed through the building, you can here a 'ding' when the back of hulks head hits a I beam, right in the begining of the clip. The back of his head rang off that first Ibeam, so even hulks venerable areas(that Thanos exploited) are extremely resistant to blunt force.

It's much easier to break someone's windpipe, or punch them in the kidneys, than it is to knock out someone via blunt force. Here Thanos attacks every weak point of his opponent. And, iirc, the building feat is Hulk's most impressive durability feat. During that scene Hulk was extremely enraged due to Scarlet Witch, which has been seen to increase his strength and durability. After the building collapses and Hulk calms down, he gets ko'd from a single punch from the Hulkbuster. His rage combined with Hulkbuster's lack of fighting style is why Thanos ko'd hulk much faster.

Thanos is said to be of equal strength to the Hulk:

“I would say that he’s just that powerful. You didn’t see him actively use the power stone in that fight. I think ultimately, the way we looked at that fight and the way talked about it with our stunt team when we were executing it was Hulk is obviously very powerful, but he’s a little mindless in his fighting style. It’s aggressive, it’s pummeling. Thanos is the Ghengis Kahn of the universe, he’s a very skilled fighter, equally as strong. So when you put those two up against each other, the more skilled fighter is going to win ultimately. Which is why Hulk has a moment where he overpowers Thanos, but ultimately Thanos is smart.”

http://collider.com/why-thanos-beat-hulk-infinity-war/

Here is Cull vs Tony, If you watch the scene in full its at least a city block.

Here Tony takes more of a blunt force than his fight with Thanos. Thanos' punches are more concentrated than what Tony took originally. Same reason that Superman's headbutt hurt Diana more than crashing into the ground at intense speeds.

Skill: I think goes to Thanos. He actually has unarmed skill feats, elegantly laid out above by a unknown viner,

Skill is debatable, as Diana has shown advanced choreography as well. However, Thanos can not use his same fighting abilities against a much smaller opponent. That's why he relies on simple, wide punches against Iron Man. Diana however, can better utilize her flips, kicks, etc. Similar to Thor against Hulk.

Speed: Clearly Diana, but not to the point that Thanos won't eventually tag her/get ahold of her. Id give her first strike.

She doesn't fight using super speed, although she could, so I will just say this advantage applies to the occasional blitz.

Diana's durability vs Thanos' striking: Thanos has hurt, KO'd and otherwise demolished various characters that have durability feats above Dianas. I don't see her taking more than 2-3 solid blows.

Not claiming that he couldn't KO her, but the only opponents he has knocked out so easily were drastically below her durability (Hulk excluded.)

Thanos' durability vs Dianas striking: Diana has no striking but if we go by her strength here, then Thanos should be able to take from her at least what he took from Hulk as Hulk has equatable or better strength feats than Diana, but I don't really think its fair to give her Hulks unarmed striking feats based on strength alone.

She's definitely comparable to Hulk based on feats (if you can give me something that puts him much above her I'll concede.) With that said, Thanos has been claimed to be of equal strength to Hulk. Hulk was only unable to KO Thanos due to his armor and lack of skill/speed.

Im not sure how to rate the Stones amp(unclear if it even exists) or the armors durability.

The stone amp definitely exists, as seen through the visual effect it creates once applied and the feats John is providing. And the armor's durability is also impressive, it pretty much went undamaged from Hulk's punches. Without the armor, Iron Man was able to draw blood.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: and you'd be wrong.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Stops Fenris's bite and suplexes the giant wolf

Catches Thor's hammer strike

Catches and throws a tank

Throws a engine block hard enough to move two military vehicles dozens of feet

I think these put Hulk above Diana in strength, do to consistency and quality. He has plenty more I just don't want to take up to much space. Id say hes stronger by feats, even tho she's no slouch.

Now, what I said here is "I don't really think its fair to give her Hulks unarmed striking feats based on strength alone." I believe this because Hulks striking feats overshadow even his own strength feats.

Punches the Hulkbuster through a wall, rips out it's back, and destroys the main pod

Jumps from the Rainbow Bridge to Surtur and cracks his crown

Punches a Leviathan

Throws a car and punches the Hulkbuster

A punch clash with the Hulkbuster creates a shockwave

I don't think its fair to conclude that because Diana can replicate Hulks strength feats(I don't think she can) that she can replicate his striking feats. I still think Diana needs striking feats of her own to prove she can put Thanos down, when hes withstood this kinda power.

These three stills should prove that Thanos can take this kinda hit to the unarmored portion of his face.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

H2H I think Thanos' shown blunt durability isnt something Diana can easily overcome. Thanos' unarmed striking(as shown against the Hulk) should be above her shown blunt durability. I think she's beat here.

If the stones amp him(im not convinced this isnt just a function of the stones, one thanos didn't use), then we've never seen him without at least the powerstone. I also think this....

“I would say that he’s just that powerful. You didn’t see him actively use the power stone in that fight. I think ultimately, the way we looked at that fight and the way talked about it with our stunt team when we were executing it was Hulk is obviously very powerful, but he’s a little mindless in his fighting style. It’s aggressive, it’s pummeling. Thanos is the Ghengis Kahn of the universe, he’s a very skilled fighter, equally as strong. So when you put those two up against each other, the more skilled fighter is going to win ultimately. Which is why Hulk has a moment where he overpowers Thanos, but ultimately Thanos is smart.”

http://collider.com/why-thanos-beat-hulk-infinity-war/

.... proves that Thanos did the Hulk fight unamped.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Diana having an advantage over Thanos.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By IPvMan

I could see Wonder Woman winning both rounds. Jobbernos almost lost to guardians with four stones, and generally fought street levelers the whole time. He wouldn't be ready for a blitz from Diana.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

How strong is Fenris' biting force that this puts him above Diana?

That was after taking a beating, iirc, and was extremely enraged.

The explosion broke off some of the tank and Diana has done something similar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCD0iyXhS1w @1:10 she throws a seemingly larger tank, with one hand. I'm aware she didn't throw it as far.

It's impressive, but I don't see why this puts him above Diana.

Now, what I said here is "I don't really think its fair to give her Hulks unarmed striking feats based on strength alone." I believe this because Hulks striking feats overshadow even his own strength feats.

I don't think its fair to conclude that because Diana can replicate Hulks strength feats(I don't think she can) that she can replicate his striking feats. I still think Diana needs striking feats of her own to prove she can put Thanos down, when hes withstood this kinda power.

If you're only looking for striking feats, then we can't really continue because she clearly lacks them. However, people typically lift more than what they can punch (use of more muscle groups and such.) Not to mention the famously used comparison on cv - Boxer > Weight lifter when it comes to punching. Diana is the trained fighter when comparing her with Hulk.

So I do believe she could replicate his striking if she can replicate his lifting.

These three stills should prove that Thanos can take this kinda hit to the unarmored portion of his face.

That's only one punch. That doesn't equate to him taking multiple punches, same applies to Diana though.

If the stones amp him(im not convinced this isnt just a function of the stones, one thanos didn't use), then we've never seen him without at least the powerstone. I also think this....

So is Thanos stronger than Hulk with an amp or equal to Hulk without an amp? If he's only as strong as Hulk, then he doesn't have a major stat advantage in strength.

I don't think it will be easy, but Diana's speed, skill, and size advantage would enable her to get many more hits than Thanos gets on her. This is why Thanos (as of Infinity War) would lose in a long battle. I say that because we may get a better look on Thanos' durability in Endgame.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@ipvman: I dont mean to feed the troll but Thanos lost one fight out of 14 million against a team with prep through TP/Empath, yeah he's definitely a jobber

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: Lost to street levelers with four stones when he could of just snapped them out of existence. Spidey almost took his gauntlet off and he still got bloodied by Iron Man punches after that. So yeah he was jobbing and would get seriously messed up jobbing against someone massively faster, stronger and with a more potent weapon than any he's seen.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: yeah I expected you to ignore the most important part of my post, happy trolling

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: Which was? Was he not jobbing on screen in Infinity War? Pretty sure he was.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@ipvman said:

I could see Wonder Woman winning both rounds. Jobbernos almost lost to guardians with four stones, and generally fought street levelers the whole time. He wouldn't be ready for a blitz from Diana.

Can you give one unarmed striking feat for Diana thats above Thanos' shown blunt force durability? He took multiple hits from hulk.

So in round 2 your headcannon says Dianas going to blitz Thanos but Thanos won't be ready for a blitz? If they both know there fighting how does one go for their most potent attack but the other does not??

Here is a reaction feat for Thanos, and remember all he has to do is close his hand once and time freezes. Just once. (try to close your fist really fast, pretty fast right?). How fast do you think Diana is?

No Caption Provided

Time Stamp 2:06

Loading Video...

If you can't provide a unarmed striking feat for Diana, that is on the level of or above Hulks consistent striking(which Thanos took repeated hits from) then I think round 1 has a clear winner.

Round 2 is a quick draw, I think Thanos has the feats to beat her.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THanos curbs

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: happy trolling, I'm no longer participating in this conversation

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Hulk's punches on Thanos were incredibly slow and weak. Wonder Woman has enough strength to casually send Doomsday flying upwards with a shield bash.

No Caption Provided

Thanos is not faring any better in that scenario. In fact he'd fare a lot worse. Iron Man and Strange blocked power gem blasts so I don't see that being effective. The space stone doesn't really help him in combat either. He has no reactions to say he can even react to a blitz from Wonder Woman. And when she cuts his hand off he's done.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Feel free to show me Jobbernos's amazing reaction feat he has to say he doesn't get blitzed, and his outstanding durability feat that prevents him from getting cut to ribbons.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@boc said:

@death4bunnies:

Suplexing the wolf. That far overshadows Dianas tank, unless fenris is made of feathers.

He wasn't happy when he was hitting Thanos. You seem to be trying to discredit feats by rage levels. I can't quantify his rage level vs Thanos or Thor, but only one was his friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCD0iyXhS1w @1:10 she throws a seemingly larger tank, with one hand. I'm aware she didn't throw it as far.

Even so, Hulk clearly did it with more ease, and has a lot more feats to back it up with.

If you're only looking for striking feats, then we can't really continue because she clearly lacks them. However, people typically lift more than what they can punch (use of more muscle groups and such.) Not to mention the famously used comparison on cv - Boxer > Weight lifter when it comes to punching. Diana is the trained fighter when comparing her with Hulk.

Thats my point, Hulk hits harder than he lifts, as seen here. Throws a car and punches the Hulkbuster Hulk throws a car, but can hit with his body harder than he can throw the car. Hulk was hitting Thanos, and Hulks striking is above his lifting.

So I do believe she could replicate his striking if she can replicate his lifting.

She can't replicate his lifting. Things like Fenris clearly weigh more than that tank, things like flipping a leviathan require more strength than even Hulks lifting feats suggest.

Her best lifting feat isnt comparable to his best strength feats especially if we include flipping the leviathan in strength for the sake of Dianas lack of striking feats.

That's only one punch. That doesn't equate to him taking multiple punches, same applies to Diana though.

One punch full to on the face from MCU Hulk who's striking and strength is at least a tier above Dianas tank lift.

So is Thanos stronger than Hulk with an amp or equal to Hulk without an amp? If he's only as strong as Hulk, then he doesn't have a major stat advantage in strength.

If hes equal to Hulk in this fight(the only way we've ever seen him is with the powerstone) than he is much stronger than Diana.

I don't think it will be easy, but Diana's speed, skill, and size advantage would enable her to get many more hits than Thanos gets on her. This is why Thanos (as of Infinity War) would lose in a long battle. I say that because we may get a better look on Thanos' durability in Endgame.

Im hoping you understand my position here. Im willing to assume that Dianas strength is roughly equal to her unarmed striking(for the sake of this argument) but that shouldn't limit me to just strength feats. Lifting a tank is not equatable to flipping that leviathan. Its not even equatable to hulks best lifting, Fenris, but I shouldn't be limited to lifting.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@death4bunnies:

Suplexing the wolf. That far overshadows Dianas tank, unless fenris is made of feathers.

He wasn't happy when he was hitting Thanos. You seem to be trying to discredit feats by rage levels. I can't quantify his rage level vs Thanos or Thor, but only one was his friend.

Even so, Hulk clearly did it with more ease, and has a lot more feats to back it up with.

Thats my point, Hulk hits harder than he lifts, as seen here. Throws a car and punches the Hulkbuster Hulk throws a car, but can hit with his body harder than he can throw the car. Hulk was hitting Thanos, and Hulks striking is above his lifting.

She can't replicate his lifting. Things like Fenris clearly weigh more than that tank, things like flipping a leviathan require more strength than even Hulks lifting feats suggest.

Her best lifting feat isnt comparable to his best strength feats especially if we include flipping the leviathan in strength for the sake of Dianas lack of striking feats.

One punch full to on the face from MCU Hulk who's striking and strength is at least a tier above Dianas tank lift.

If hes equal to Hulk in this fight(the only way we've ever seen him is with the powerstone) than he is much stronger than Diana.

Im hoping you understand my position here. Im willing to assume that Dianas strength is roughly equal to her unarmed striking(for the sake of this argument) but that shouldn't limit me to just strength feats. Lifting a tank is not equatable to flipping that leviathan. Its not even equatable to hulks best lifting, Fenris, but I shouldn't be limited to lifting.

I can agree with a lot of this. Though after Endgame and Wonder Woman 2, I may want to revisit this. For now, I can concede to Thanos beating Diana in strictly h2h. However, I don't think it will be in 2-3 hits. Without hitting weak parts (which he can't due to the size difference) it will be a rather long fight. Thanos with the power stone against WW with her gear would be a different story.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@ipvman said:

@death4bunnies: Hulk's punches on Thanos were incredibly slow and weak. Wonder Woman has enough strength to casually send Doomsday flying upwards with a shield bash.

Im sorry you dont like the cinematics of the Hulk vs Thanos fight. That doesnt negate Hulks consistent strength/ striking showings.

She did that with her shield, and are you saying this beats that. Thats who was hitting Thanos; MCU Hulk.

She has no striking feats, including this one that put her on the level of Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Thanos is not faring any better in that scenario. In fact he'd fare a lot worse. Iron Man and Strange blocked power gem blasts so I don't see that being effective. The space stone doesn't really help him in combat either. He has no reactions to say he can even react to a blitz from Wonder Woman. And when she cuts his hand off he's done.

He has the time stone and power stone, start reading OPs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Feel free to show me Jobbernos's amazing reaction feat he has to say he doesn't get blitzed, and his outstanding durability feat that prevents him from getting cut to ribbons.

Here is my reaction feat for Thanos, It was in my last post but you didn't address it. Thanos has the time stone, all he has to do is time stop in round 2.

No Caption Provided

Time Stamp 2:06

Loading Video...

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@boc said:
@death4bunnies said:
@boc said:

@death4bunnies:

I can agree with a lot of this. Though after Endgame and Wonder Woman 2, I may want to revisit this. For now, I can concede to Thanos beating Diana in strictly h2h. However, I don't think it will be in 2-3 hits. Without hitting weak parts (which he can't due to the size difference) it will be a rather long fight. Thanos with the power stone against WW with her gear would be a different story.

Agreed

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

Thanos with the power stone and time stone stomps easily, her gear won't help her.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: I said just power. Time stone makes any battle against him pretty much pointless.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

Apologies... My bad

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos struggles with street levelers, Hulk is a joke he get beaten by every single person with "name" in movies.

First serious attack comes from Thor and he pierces his chest.

MCU is weak.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By IPvMan

@death4bunnies:

Im sorry you dont like the cinematics of the Hulk vs Thanos fight. That doesnt negate Hulks consistent strength/ striking showings.

And what are his consistent showings? He consistently doesn't generate shockwaves with his punches. He consistently isn't punching with Leviathan level strength.

She did that with her shield, and are you saying this beats that. Thats who was hitting Thanos; MCU Hulk.

Wonder Woman can consistently create shockwaves with her strength and strikes unlike Hulk.

She has no striking feats, including this one that put her on the level of Hulk.

She's consistently better actually.

I did and I remembered when he had four stones and almost lost to guardians, Strange and Iron Man.

Here is my reaction feat for Thanos, It was in my last post but you didn't address it. Thanos has the time stone, all he has to do is time stop in round 2.

That's not good enough to react to a blitz or Mach+ combat speed lol.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@ipvman said:

@death4bunnies:

And what are his consistent showings? He consistently doesn't generate shockwaves with his punches. He consistently isn't punching with Leviathan level strength.

Hulk 2008. Avengers 1. Avengers AOU. Ragnarok. Infinity War

In literally every movie Hulk has been in he has a unarmed striking feat beyond what Diana could accomplish. That is consistency.

Wonder Woman can consistently create shockwaves with her strength and strikes unlike Hulk.

Unarmed? You mean once with superman?

She's consistently better actually.

Show me one unarmed striking feat then. Show me some consistent ones. You've shown one feat and she used her shield. lol. Here Ill get you started, she headbutted superman, now show me some more to prove some consistency here.

I did and I remembered when he had four stones and almost lost to guardians, Strange and Iron Man.

Then why did you say this, or were you actively ignoring the time stone?

That's not good enough to react to a blitz or Mach+ combat speed lol.

Only in your head-cannon can Diana kill Thanos before he has a chance to close his glove once. Diana is about as fast as a bullet, Thanos can react to bullets. Thanos has reaction feats; and all he has to do is close his fist. just once.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

In literally every movie Hulk has been in he has a unarmed striking feat beyond what Diana could accomplish. That is consistency.

Not really, Diana can match Doomsday's force with her sword. That's better than even Hulk's Leviathan since Doomsday is stronger than Superman.

I mean casually with a backhand.

No Caption Provided

Show me one unarmed striking feat then. Show me some consistent ones. You've shown one feat and she used her shield. lol. Here Ill get you started, she headbutted superman, now show me some more to prove some consistency here.

Her casually backhanding a robber and sending him flying is honestly better than Hulk's casual strikes.

What? I'm not sure what your point with that was.

Only in your head-cannon can Diana kill Thanos before he has a chance to close his glove once. Diana is about as fast as a bullet, Thanos can react to bullets. Thanos has reaction feats; and all he has to do is close his fist. just once.

Show Thanos reacting to bullets. Show Thanos reacting to anything even similar to bullet speed. I have no idea where you got that from lol.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@ipvman said:

@death4bunnies:

Not really, Diana can match Doomsday's force with her sword. That's better than even Hulk's Leviathan since Doomsday is stronger than Superman.

She has no sword here.

I mean casually with a backhand.

No Caption Provided

Her casually backhanding a robber and sending him flying is honestly better than Hulk's casual strikes.

LOL, common now. Kicks a super soldier.punches Thor, punches Ultron, Casually surpasses that weak ass WW showing. These are all better than that lame ass feat, and you know it.

What? I'm not sure what your point with that was.

It doesn't matter. In your first response to me you suggested that Thanos couldn't beat Diana even if he activated the stones. You said the space stone and power stone won't do much. I reminded you to read the OP because Thanos doesnt have the space stone here, he has the time and power stones. Plenty beat Diana.

Show Thanos reacting to bullets. Show Thanos reacting to anything even similar to bullet speed. I have no idea where you got that from lol.

I got a bit out over my skis here. Part of me thought he reacted to Buckys bullets, so I concede that point. However I do put Ironmans repulsers at about bullet speed(I can show them going faster and slower) so there is this. Thanos reacts to Ironmans repulsers. Thanos also carries the feat of reacting to Scarlet Witches blast, and all he has to do here is close his fist just once. Thats what gives him the win in round 2, the time stone.

Round 1 Thanos wins due to Dianas pitiful unarmed striking, if he can take multiple hits from Hulk, he can take plenty of unarmed strikes from Diana.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i do think diana will get a couple hits faster due to her combat speed just like iron man had in titan, however i see thanos just getting frustrated and then pummeling her. It should be understood that he was holding back in the duration of the movie

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By scalings and visuals WW wins. Thanos consistently struggles to overpower in brute force strange, IM and Spiderman. Struggles to get rid off Cloak of Levitation, struggles to overpower Captain America, cannot escape from 40 m high piece of junk, easily overpowered by Iron Man, struggles to lift 3 ton weight Hulk.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Thanos stomps

R2: Thanos stomps in a mismatch with no difficulty

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

I don't even understand how this is a discussion, fanboys will fanboy though

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos loses his head

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thanos both rounds.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: you serious about the hulk grunting and ''struggling'' to overpower cap america? smh some people. wonder how they graduated

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By IPvMan

@death4bunnies:

She has no sword here.

I was referring to her striking strength that generated the shockwave. Unless you believe her sword and shield amps her strength, it's still a striking strength feat.

LOL, common now. Kicks a super soldier.punches Thor, punches Ultron, Casually surpasses that weak ass WW showing. These are all better than that lame ass feat, and you know it.

Wonder Woman stopping Doomsday's punch is better than all of those from a striking strength stand point.

It doesn't matter. In your first response to me you suggested that Thanos couldn't beat Diana even if he activated the stones. You said the space stone and power stone won't do much. I reminded you to read the OP because Thanos doesnt have the space stone here, he has the time and power stones. Plenty beat Diana.

The power stone that didn't even get through Iron Man and Doctor Strange's shield, I don't really see it doing much to Diana's bracers and shield. You'll have to explain to me how the time stone is of any use in a combat scenario when neither Strange or Thanos ever used in combat. I'll be curious to see your headcanon.

I got a bit out over my skis here. Part of me thought he reacted to Buckys bullets, so I concede that point. However I do put Ironmans repulsers at about bullet speed(I can show them going faster and slower) so there is this. Thanos reacts to Ironmans repulsers. Thanos also carries the feat of reacting to Scarlet Witches blast, and all he has to do here is close his fist just once. Thats what gives him the win in round 2, the time stone.

Thanos aim blocked his repulsors. He doesn't have a reaction feat to say he doesn't get blitzed.

Round 1 Thanos wins due to Dianas pitiful unarmed striking, if he can take multiple hits from Hulk, he can take plenty of unarmed strikes from Diana.

Iron Man bloodied him with punches, and Wonder Woman is massively stronger, faster and more skilled. I don't see Diana being tagged or grabbed cleanly by Thanos, and her speed and strength will overwhelm his lackluster durability in short time. Jobbernos gets his hand cut off in the other round and turned to ribbons, and that's that for the Mad Titan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From a standing position she was able to produce a Mach come with a headbutt. Her strikes are pretty hard. She’s produced others with strikes as well. She can probably beat him in a brawl. However, I do think he would beat her with the power stone probably. She has a chance though since she has her gear.

DrakonRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: He would be reeling from her blows. Diana would be able to stab him to kill him in R2, before he could use his powers.

DrakonRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: This is morals off, so she would be using the full extent of her speed here.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drakonrex: are you saying she was holding back against Lunderdof, Ares and Steppenwolf when the fate of the entire world was at stake?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@drakonrex:

She’s not that fast.

She’s about as fast as a bullet.

She moves about the same distance in the same timeframe as a bullet.

Thanos has some pretty decent reaction feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: you serious about the hulk grunting and ''struggling'' to overpower cap america? smh some people. wonder how they graduated

I am just telling how it looks on the movie. Yes Thanos will win via scalling him superior to Hulk whose best feat is stopping this skycraper penetrating whale.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thanos adopts her

DrakonRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrakonRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos adopts her.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: Funny you say that; With Strange, Hulk and the Valkyrie, the Defenders all but appeared in "Ragnarok".