MCU Thanos vs DCEU Faora and Shazam

• 66 results
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Thanos vs DCEU Faora and Shazam (79 votes)

Thanos 62%
Shazam 38%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont see how they put Thanos down. Thanos imo

imsososorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Thanos vs Faora?

Thanos wins.

Essem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam is a non factor or at the very best a mild annoyance.
As for Faora, i just cant imagine myself seeing Thanos being able to do anything here. Faora will simply beat him up. I realize most people here back Thanos on this. But in my mind i just cant see it.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrTrey

Statue gets broken thread #1,000,000,000.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually leaning towards Thanos on this. Faora's rushes might surprise him, but she doesn't really fight in hypersonic speeds, so he might be able to overpower her.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By alextheboss

Thanos has the durability to survive their hits, while they won't be able to survive his sword strikes. His reactions should be good enough to at least tag them eventually, so he should win with high difficulty.

Misterpollas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Misterpollas

And then people say MCU is not overrated.Faora is a lot stronger and faster than thanos, she crushes him.

Shazam is shit otherwise, in a 1vs1 against Thanos he gets stomped but in this 2vs1 he can just watch.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Thanos wins.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 takenstew22  Moderator

Thanos. Shazam is a non-factor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Thanos is a “statue” he can stand there all day and then kick her arse when she’s fed up lol they have no way of putting him down.

They’ll get manhandled and finished off eventually.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The contrast in this thread is pretty great.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos bleeds, she can kill him.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora has a chance of soloing. Either way billy dies though

BelmontoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. Both are fodder to him.

MCUTEARS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FIORA CAN solo on her own. shazzam makes it a stomp.

fiora is stronger than thanos period. compare fiora throwing superman vs thanos throwing anyone.

the official canon mos novel states krytptonians are only more super without there suits and our invulnerable. fiora surved the black hole singularity that converted kryptonian metal into energy.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any DC solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is too durable /powerful

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos got this

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cocacolaman  Moderator

Don’t know Shazam’s feats.

Here’s a good question: who would win, an unarmed human who can’t stop punching or a titanium statue? Btw, Thanos isn’t a statue, Faora’s best speed feats are not enough to overcome the fact she’d never do real damage to Thanos.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t know Shazam’s feats.

Here’s a good question: who would win, an unarmed human who can’t stop punching or a titanium statue? Btw, Thanos isn’t a statue, Faora’s best speed feats are not enough to overcome the fact she’d never do real damage to Thanos.

Not that I think Faora would necessarily win, but makes you think that both Thanos is too durable for Faora to hurt and that Faora would be hurt easily by Thanos?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 cocacolaman  Moderator

@batman242: I find a difference between “hurt” and “damage.” For example, a slap from someone would hurt, but it wouldn’t damage you in any real way. She could hurt and stagger Thanos, but considering everything Thanos went through, and Faora having less than stellar striking feats for her tier, I think she’d be very hard pressed to damage Thanos. She’d do it after a while, but by that time Thanos would have got her. By real damage btw, I don’t mean like what Iron Man did, I’m talking about the damage a real life man might get from getting into a fight with someone about as strong as him.

For Thanos hurting Faora, Faora had few durability feats. She could tank hits from Superman, but Superman was holding back in Smallville, as can be seen when you look at the Metropolis fight. Now, after a lot of thinking and analyzing, I believe Superman should hit harder than Thanos, but that’s when he was in Metropolis, and I’m getting this through scaling to Zod. Thanos’ strikes would hurt Faora, a lot more than Faora would Thanos. I think the hardest thing is that she wears armor, so you can’t say she could eat damaged. She would just take the damage and keep on, you’d have to break her mask, which I believe Thanos could do, considering how he could cut Vibranium and hit harder than Hulk, who I also believe beats Faora. There’s also Thanos tearing apart Iron Man like butter, and Iron Man survived a meteor. Now, notice my wording there. I’m not claiming Iron Man tanked it, I’m not even saying his armor wasn’t damaged, because we don’t know. But we know that Iron Man definitely was able to withstand the meteor and survive, so the fact Thanos could tear it apart like he did is something I think could allow him to do major damage to Faora’s armor within several hits, which he will get inevitably thanks to the fact Faora isn’t going to be simply fine after tanking a hit from Thanos.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: I find a difference between “hurt” and “damage.” For example, a slap from someone would hurt, but it wouldn’t damage you in any real way. She could hurt and stagger Thanos, but considering everything Thanos went through, and Faora having less than stellar striking feats for her tier, I think she’d be very hard pressed to damage Thanos. She’d do it after a while, but by that time Thanos would have got her. By real damage btw, I don’t mean like what Iron Man did, I’m talking about the damage a real life man might get from getting into a fight with someone about as strong as him.

For Thanos hurting Faora, Faora had few durability feats. She could tank hits from Superman, but Superman was holding back in Smallville, as can be seen when you look at the Metropolis fight. Now, after a lot of thinking and analyzing, I believe Superman should hit harder than Thanos, but that’s when he was in Metropolis, and I’m getting this through scaling to Zod. Thanos’ strikes would hurt Faora, a lot more than Faora would Thanos. I think the hardest thing is that she wears armor, so you can’t say she could eat damaged. She would just take the damage and keep on, you’d have to break her mask, which I believe Thanos could do, considering how he could cut Vibranium and hit harder than Hulk, who I also believe beats Faora. There’s also Thanos tearing apart Iron Man like butter, and Iron Man survived a meteor. Now, notice my wording there. I’m not claiming Iron Man tanked it, I’m not even saying his armor wasn’t damaged, because we don’t know. But we know that Iron Man definitely was able to withstand the meteor and survive, so the fact Thanos could tear it apart like he did is something I think could allow him to do major damage to Faora’s armor within several hits, which he will get inevitably thanks to the fact Faora isn’t going to be simply fine after tanking a hit from Thanos.

I could totally agree with Thanos being able to break her mask had he tried or just got a shot at her in the face. What I don't agree with is him being able to damage her under the armor.

Clark was holding back in the sense that he didn't want to cause kill any civilians, but he got more and more serious as the fight progressed. His strike on Nam was the indication that he wanted the fight to end, and it's no surprise that he used his strength to force Faora into the ground to incapacitate her. Even with the strength he used to stop Faora even while not holding back wasn't enough to keep her down as she gets right back up and shows signs of discomfort and pain only from the sensory overload. Going back to Nam-Ek, he shrugged off the hit that was powerful enough to have him derail trains and his armor took no damage from both the strike itself and impact.

For all of the Kryptonians, we only have feats of them striking each other and they all have established high durability, so it's no surprise that they wouldn't damage each other that easily-- or with effort put into it. My point here is just because Clark shrugged off her hits doesn't mean Thanos will.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo 6/10. I think Faora could handle Thanos on her own tbh. And if Shazam fights seriously they can win decisively.

I was unimpressed with Shazam after my first watch, but after analyzing his feats he’s actually pretty strong.

His initial fight underground with Sivana created tremors that shook the mall and caused people to believe there was an earthquake.

He’s obviously quite fast.

He threw a pickup into the sky.

Overpowered Sivana’s blitz with a punch.

And he’s clearly very durable. I wouldn’t count him out if he’s taking the fight seriously.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 cocacolaman  Moderator

@batman242: I don’t see why Thanos would need to damage her under her armor. Once the mask in broken, she’s incapable of fighting any more. If she is already adapted, I’ll actually back her, but the OP just posted pictures of the characters.

Namek’s Armor was much, much thicker than Faora’s, and he seemed to be more of the tank between them.

I understand what you are saying here, but hurting Superman is almost unquantifiable. Look at the nuke scene. Clark’s almost dead, but he’s got not a scratch on him. And in any case, I’m not saying Thanos would tank her hits because Clark did. Superman has better feats than Thanos, even at MOS, IMO. But Thanos’ feats are good enough that staggering Superman isn’t enough to put Thanos down.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: I don’t see why Thanos would need to damage her under her armor. Once the mask in broken, she’s incapable of fighting any more. If she is already adapted, I’ll actually back her, but the OP just posted pictures of the characters.

Namek’s Armor was much, much thicker than Faora’s, and he seemed to be more of the tank between them.

I understand what you are saying here, but hurting Superman is almost unquantifiable. Look at the nuke scene. Clark’s almost dead, but he’s got not a scratch on him. And in any case, I’m not saying Thanos would tank her hits because Clark did. Superman has better feats than Thanos, even at MOS, IMO. But Thanos’ feats are good enough that staggering Superman isn’t enough to put Thanos down.

We're not talking about her breaking the mask, which would be viable if he can lay a hand on it. We're talking about him being able to hurt her overall underneath the armor. His armor may be thicker, but they're made of the same material that took small arms fire, 40mm grenades, being sent through silos, 30mm rounds, a hit from Clark and heat vision. It's stands to reason that her armor would hold up well against Thanos.

I don't understand your point about the nuke, sorry. Clark shrugged off crashing through a mountain top, being sent into a bank vault and going through ships that take atmospheric entry crashes. It's easy to understand that their hits wouldn't affect him much, but they were still able to momentarily incapacitate him with their strikes. I can definitely see Faora both hurting and damaging Thanos with her hits.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cocacolaman  Moderator

@batman242: Oh, I understand now. You’re talking about him hurting while she still has her armor on, right? In that case, Thanos’ offense in breaking Captain America’s Shield and stomping the likes of Hulk and Iron Man should be enough. And anyway, Thanos can grab her and hold her in place.

The nuke was able to knock Superman completely unconscious to the point of death, but his skin was more or less fine. It seems as if you can knock him out far before you damage him in any way.

Yes, he did do all of that, which is very impressive. But the only prolonged incapacitation Faora did to him was in her team up with Namek. Every other hit just staggered and hurt him. I do see Faora hurting Thanos, but damaging would be harder. The entirety of the Titan fight left Thanos with one scratch, and he was getting hit by speeding ships and crashing buildings there. Faora would get there eventually, but Thanos isn’t just standing there and waiting.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo 6.5/10. Faora and SHAZAM! are durable enough to hang with Thanos. His sword would be the main issue here, which won’t do much when you have two opponents with a massive speed gap on you.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FlashFyr

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Honestly, the lady basically teleports. I'm actually laughing at the thought of Thanos reacting to her when Spider-Man kicks him three times and Faora's gif finishes 4 times in the time it takes Cap to finish one blitz. "Dur hur Cap's gif is slowed down." In actual movie time, Faora gets 10 strikes / grabs / throws (one for each arm motion) in 7 seconds whereas Cap takes 25 seconds to do 14. Do the math, Faora's 1.42 strikes per second beats Cap's 0.56, and she was crossing greater distances. Thanos gets clapped by Cap, he's not reacting to a 3x faster Faora.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Good luck to Thanos even just touching her. He also wasn't half as good against EG Thor when he was doing all this ^ He's not stronger.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora eventually. Thanos can't really damage or even hurt her while she has already proven capable of hurting someone way more durable , faster and stronger than Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both speed Blitz him

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightgate: Thanos reacted to six repulser beams which moved as fast as Quicksilver in age of uktron I don’t seenwhy he can’t react to them and one shot with the sword

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about Shazam. Still haven't seen it. But Faora gets slapped around.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about Shazam. Still haven't seen it. But Faora gets slapped around.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora still wins.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: What part of Superman is susceptible to radiation is way too hard for Viners to understand and still bringing up Nuke as if the heat or explosion itself had ony impact on Superman ?

Ionized radiation = Drains his depowers and harms him.

Non Ionized radiation = Boosts his powers.

This should be a common knowledge by now.

Like since Man of Steel, Jor-El explaining how his powers and body works ...

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously Faora could blitz Thanos 10x and to what effect ? He will just stand back up say something menacing and proceed to walk her down till he catches her.

If people were arguing that Shazam and Faora work together to get Thanos blade then that would be a smart argument but other then that they’ll never be able to put him down.

He KOs Thor and Hulk level characters casually the DC duo aren’t miles away from that.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins eventually, unless Faora picks up his sword (which is something I can picture her doing) and murders Thanos with it.

Shazam is a non factor.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers