• 54 results
#1 Edited by Rajjar (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Conditions:

Thanos has Power Stone only. But he will get this feat.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Steppenwolf has 3 ax swings before the cold of the planet makes the ax shatter. However, he also has the active Mother Box unity with him.

There is a 5:55 timer lying somewhere. Once the time runs out, DD will adapt as he did in BvS.

The first fight is in character for Thanos, as the characters are stranded on one of the 9 Realms, and he knows that Steppy's Mother Boxes can activate boom tubes to port him out.

The second fight is morals off for Thanos, as he sees Gamora's corpse being kicked around by Steppenwolf.

Fight takes place in Jotunheim.

#2 Posted by APEX_pretador (18641 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#3 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (6491 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn so this pretty much proves Thanos amped himself with the stone while fighting Hulk

#4 Posted by The_Kidd (11191 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @ people who claimed Thanos didn't use the power stone.

@apex_pretador: Avengers 4 Prelude.

#5 Posted by CyberpunkCop (1317 posts) - - Show Bio

This contradicts the Russo's lol

#6 Edited by Rajjar (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:

@rajjar: where is that from?

Avengers Untitled Prelude.

@marvelanddcfan24 said:

Damn so this pretty much proves Thanos amped himself with the stone while fighting Hulk

No, it proves that Thanos one-shotted Hulk with the Power Stone in the prelude.

@the_kidd said:

Lol @ people who claimed Thanos didn't use the power stone.

He used the power stone in the prelude. Not in the movie.

#7 Posted by TheWhiteCrown (234 posts) - - Show Bio

The "Preludes" are always inconsitent with the movies, laughably so. Just go look at any of the Thor Preludes, or the recent Dr. Strange one.

Anyway, he clearly wasn't using the stone in the movie.

Loading Video...

If you doubt me then

"Movie co-director Joe Russo and movie co-writer Stephen McFeely have a little back-and-forth on the film's commentary track regarding Thanos' formidable, unassisted power level.

McFeely raises the issue during the Asgardian ship scene, saying, 'Here you see the early establishment of just how fearsome Thanos is even without — he's got one stone here, and I don't think he's even using it.'

'He's not using it,' Russo replies. 'This is to show that Thanos, the Genghis Khan of the universe, is unbeatable in one-on-one battle. He's conquered thousands of worlds. He's a much more polished fighter than the Hulk, and he dismantles the Hulk fairly quickly.'"

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#8 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (6491 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: thats not really a prelude... those are events that happened in the movie rehased in the comic

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#9 Posted by darthvaderrocks (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelanddcfan24: And that event didn't happen in the movie. It means absolutely nothing.

OT: Thanos beats Steppenwolf easily and in a long drawn out fight eventually beats Doomsday as well.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#10 Posted by darthvaderrocks (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Also this is exactly why prelude comics can't be taken seriously. Thanos never one shot Hulk and Thor never said half of the the things he said in the movie. This is borderline non canon.

#11 Edited by Richubs (2231 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd: @marvelanddcfan24:

That proves absolutely nothing given that the prelude is based off of the movie not the other way around.

The movie is higher in hierarchy and clearly, very clearly we saw that the powers stone wasn't being used in the movie.

There is also some additional dialog here and some extra moves that Thanos pulls which we never saw. Doesn't mean that actually heppened in the movie because we saw it clearly didn't.

#12 Edited by Rajjar (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelanddcfan24 said:

@rajjar: thats not really a prelude... those are events that happened in the comic as a different version of what happened in the movie

Fixed.

As the OP I am saying Thanos gets that feat independently, which means he is allowed to use that feat in battle, since it is a stone-H2H feat and because I think he will need it here to avoid getting stomped on by DD. He is also allowed all base feats in the movie, but I thought that was obvious.

#13 Posted by Rajjar (783 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#14 Edited by Erkan12 (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrown said:

'He's not using it,' Russo replies. 'This is to show that Thanos, the Genghis Khan of the universe, is unbeatable in one-on-one battle. He's conquered thousands of worlds. He's a much more polished fighter than the Hulk, and he dismantles the Hulk fairly quickly.'"

Yeah, this;

https://www.looper.com/125832/avengers-4-spoilers-rumors/

I mean it would be funny if Thanos wasn't even strong enough to defeat Hulk without using the stones after being hyped as ''the most powerful being in the universe''.

No Caption Provided

#15 Posted by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday could solo, and Steppenwolf would help a lot as well.

#16 Posted by Epicyon (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the MCU preludes are inconsistent rehashes of the movies. They portray the fights significantly different. Only parts of preludes that should be taken into account are events not shown on screen.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#17 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (13620 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday solos, Steppenwolf makes it an overkill.

#18 Posted by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12: Except that Ronan's knowledge of the universe is very limited.

He was clearly wrong anyway. Odin, Hela, Surtur, and Dormammu were likely more powerful than Thanos at that point. Ronan just didn't know about them.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#19 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (13620 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd: the directors who made the movie confirmed he didn’t.

#20 Edited by Erkan12 (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

He was clearly wrong anyway. Odin, Hela, Surtur, and Dormammu were likely more powerful than Thanos at that point. Ronan just didn't know about them.

Ronan knew about the infinity stones, and you think his knowledge is ''limited''? Guardians didn't know it, even Rocket who also knew Thanos was invincible, didn't know about the infinity stones.

Thanos is stronger than all of them yes, only Dormammu is debatable since he is different than a ''being''.

No one is as hyped as Thanos before, by directors;

Joe Russo: ''I mean it's like death comes to call for the Avengers. This is a nearly unbeatable force who is determined to destroy half the life in the universe to bring it to balance. He sees it as an overgrown garden that he needs to prune. As you mentioned, he is fairly invincible He's a sort of genetic mutation who's the Genghis Khan of the universe. He's unbeatable on the battlefield, stronger than the Hulk, skin in invincible. So it's going to cost the Avengers something to defeat him.''

No one said Odin, Hela or Surtur are ''invincible'', ''unbeatable'' or the ''Genghis Khan'' of the universe.

#21 Edited by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12:

Ronan knew about the infinity stones, and you think his knowledge is ''limited''? Guardians didn't know it, even Rocket who also knew Thanos was invincible, he didn't know about the infinity stones.

Because knowledge of infinity stones give people omniscience? Of course their knowledge is still limited. That statement just means Thanos is the strongest being they knew at the moment. They quite obviously have no knowledge on Hela or Prime Surtur.

No one said Odin, Hela or Surtur are ''invincible'', ''unbeatable'' or the ''Genghis Khan'' of the universe.

And? There's no direct proof that Russo was thinking about any of these characters since he never even directed any movie with any of them in it. If Feige said it, then I'd probably buy it. Technically Joe has no power over any of these characters.

Thanos is stronger than all of them yes, only Dormammu is debatable since he is different than a ''being''.

No, Hela or Prime Surtur would murder Thanos feat wise. You actually think Thanos could contend with someone that could bust a large island? Get out.

#22 Edited by Erkan12 (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@erkan12:

Ronan knew about the infinity stones, and you think his knowledge is ''limited''? Guardians didn't know it, even Rocket who also knew Thanos was invincible, he didn't know about the infinity stones.

Because knowledge of infinity stones give people omniscience? Of course their knowledge is still limited. That statement just means Thanos is the strongest being they knew at the moment. They quite obviously have no knowledge on Hela or Prime Surtur.

That's absolutely ridiculous, they would know about Asgardians.

@lan_fan said:

And? There's no direct proof that Russo was thinking about any of these characters since he never even directed any movie with any of them in it. If Feige said it, then I'd probably buy it. Technically Joe has no power over any of these characters.

Even if he didn't think about those characters, they still never get the same hype that Thanos had. Hype wise Thanos > all.

@lan_fan said:

No, Hela or Prime Surtur would murder Thanos feat wise. You actually think Thanos could contend with someone that could bust a large island? Get out.

Thanos completely fodderized Thor and Hulk, Hela never beat Thor like the same easiness that Thanos had. Feat wise Thanos > Hela.

Thor needed the strongest weapon in Asgard history to defeat Thanos, Stormbreaker's power > Surtur's power as far as I am concerned.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#23 Posted by RampageTheFirst (5689 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday solo's.

#24 Edited by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12:

Do you actually think before you type something? Surtur isn't even an Asgardian, not even Thor knew how strong he actually was until he saw it himself, and he's an Asgardian prince. Not even Thor knew about Hela, and he's her brother.

Even if he didn't think about those characters, they still never get the same hype that Thanos had. Hype wise Thanos > all.

Hype doesn't do anything, especially one that isn't qualifiable.

Thanos completely fodderized Thor and Hulk, Hela never beat Thor like the same easiness that Thanos had. Feat wise Thanos > Hela.

So? Because ABC logic always works, right? Remember who injured and wore Thor down before Thanos came and picked up what was left? Hela.

Feat wise? Thanos gets stabbed by Hela.

Thor needed the strongest weapon in Asgard history to defeat Thanos, Stormbreaker's power > Surtur's power as far as I am concerned.

True, maybe not destructive capability wise, but Stormbreaker Thor would also stomp Thanos without his gauntlet. Even Thanos admitted Thor could've killed him.

#25 Edited by Erkan12 (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@erkan12:

Do you actually think before you type something? Surtur isn't even an Asgardian, not even Thor knew how strong he actually was until he saw it himself, and he's an Asgardian prince. Not even Thor knew about Hela, and he's her brother.

You do? You're in completely denial, and it's stupid. Denying all the feats and hypes that Thanos has. I was also talking about Hela and Odin. Surtur isn't an argardian so what? He is defeated by asgardians and they would know about that as well.

@lan_fan said:

Hype doesn't do anything, especially one that isn't qualifiable.

If it's coming from the objective sources, yes it does genius.

Ronan had no reason to lie about Thanos's power, and Joe Russo is the freaking director of the series.

@lan_fan said:

So? Because ABC logic always works, right? Remember who injured and wore Thor down before Thanos came and picked up what was left? Hela.

Feat wise? Thanos gets stabbed by Hela.

Lmao, you used ABC logic you damn joker, I just countered your logic.

Hela's stabs can't even put down Thor permanently, she has no chance with Thanos, who is ten times tougher than Thor.

@lan_fan said:

True, maybe not destructive capability wise, but Stormbreaker Thor would also stomp Thanos without his gauntlet. Even Thanos admitted Thor could've killed him.

Thanos used the IG gauntlet when Stormbreaker pierced his chest. And before that, he no sold a lightning blast from Stormbreaker. Yeah, Thanos > Surtur.

#26 Posted by ANTHP2000 (22986 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so stupid. Pretty much proves the preludes that portray on-screen events are bad.

#27 Edited by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12:

You do? You're in completely denial, and it's stupid. Denying all the feats and hypes that Thanos has. I was also talking about Hela and Odin. Surtur isn't an argardian so what? He is defeated by asgardians and they would know about that as well.

Oh my god... So you actually think Ronan and Rocket know about Hela, Odin, Surtur's power in their prime, even when Thor doesn't. All because they know about the infinity stones. Wow, just wow.

You wanna debate feats with me? Come on, I dare you.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mcu-battle-hela-vs-thanos-1946261/#12

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mcu-thanos-vs-prime-surter-1952690/

That has quite literally nothing to do with what I said. Learn to read.

Ronan had no reason to lie about Thanos's power,

He can't lie about something that he doesn't know about.

and Joe Russo is the freaking director of the series.

Not the ones with Hela, Odin, Surtur, and Dormammu in them.

No, I didn't. Again, learn to read. ABC logic can work only if it's something specific. That's called scaling.

Hela's stabs can't even put down Thor permanently, she has no chance with Thanos, who is ten times tougher than Thor.

Hela had 0 problem stabbing Thor, his physicality had nothing to do with how he fought Hela. Both Thanos and Thor have 0 piercing durability feats so it doesn't really matter.

Thanos used the IG gauntlet when Stormbreaker pierced his chest.

Yeah, like that supposed to deny his inferiority to Thor. If anything that supports that Thanos had no chance without his IG.

And before that, he no sold a lightning blast from Stormbreaker.

So what? Thor's building level lightning ain't going to do shit to Surtur who is the size of a mountain either. It's his unstoppable Stormbreaker throw that's impressive.

Thanos > Surtur.

Nope.

#28 Posted by Bayman007 (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos gets ripped to pieces.

Also, the russo brothers have messed up the Hulk big time.

#29 Edited by Erkan12 (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@erkan12:

Oh my god... So you actually think Ronan and Rocket know about Hela, Odin, Surtur's power in their prime, even when Thor doesn't. All because they know about the infinity stones. Wow, just wow.

You wanna debate feats with me? Come on, I dare you.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mcu-battle-hela-vs-thanos-1946261/#12

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mcu-thanos-vs-prime-surter-1952690/

That has quite literally nothing to do with what I said. Learn to read.

Ronan had no reason to lie about Thanos's power,

He can't lie about something that he doesn't know about.

and Joe Russo is the freaking director of the series.

Not the ones with Hela, Odin, Surtur, and Dormammu in them.

No, I didn't. Again, learn to read. ABC logic can work only if it's something specific. That's called scaling.

Hela had 0 problem stabbing Thor, his physicality had nothing to do with how he fought Hela. Both Thanos and Thor have 0 piercing durability feats so it doesn't really matter.

Thanos used the IG gauntlet when Stormbreaker pierced his chest.

Yeah, like that supposed to deny his inferiority to Thor. If anything that supports that Thanos had no chance without his IG.

And before that, he no sold a lightning blast from Stormbreaker.

So what? Thor's building level lightning ain't going to do shit to Surtur who is the size of a mountain either. It's his unstoppable Stormbreaker throw that's impressive.

Thanos > Surtur.

Nope.

Lan Fan I don't have time with your bullshit, stop with this trolling shit.

Joe Russo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your stupid troll comments. If he said Thanos is invincible, then he is.

What the heck is Russo wasn't there with other movies? Well, I've a bad news for you, he directed the entire universe related movie which is Avengers Infinity War, and with that movie he killed a lot of movie characters that he isn't directed, actually he killed half of the universe and the other movie characters.

Hela failed to put down Thor like the way Thanos did, not even mention Thanos handled Hulk at the same time which is not something Hela could do, Thanos > Hela.

Did you say Lightning blast from the strongest weapon in asgard which is Stormbreaker is ''building level''? Gtfo here please.

#30 Edited by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12:

You stop trolling, dude. Ask any random dude to read your shit, and they'd know that you have no argument here.

Joe Russo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your stupid troll comments. If he said Thanos is invincible, then he is.

That's NLF statement that they contradicted in their own movie, seeing how Thor could harm him. Smh. Now why should we even buy their other hyperboles when they clearly aren't serious about this or taking it literally?

What the heck is Russo wasn't there with other movies? Well, I've a bad news for you, he directed the entire universe related movie which is Avengers Infinity War, and with that movie he killed a lot of movie characters that he isn't directed, actually he killed half of the universe and the other movie characters.

Too bad Hela, Odin, Surtur are already dead, so no they weren't involved in IW.

Hela failed to put down Thor like the way Thanos did

When did her projectiles fail to pierce Thor when they tagged him? Never.

Thanos handled Hulk at the same time which is not something Hela could do

What? Now you wanna argue Pre-Stormbreaker Thor could beat Hela with the help of Hulk? I can debate that as well.

Thanos didn't even fought both at the same time, he fought them one by one. Apparently Ronan doesn't lie, but you do.

Did you say Lightning blast from the strongest weapon in asgard which is Stormbreaker is ''building level''? Gtfo here please.

Of course it is, at best it's multi building or city block level. More importantly, it doesn't have feats on Surtur's level, so it still doesn't help your argument.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#31 Posted by Supermanforever (7152 posts) - - Show Bio

With powerstone alone, doomsday utterly slaughters.

#32 Edited by Erkan12 (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@erkan12:

You stop trolling, dude. Ask any random dude to read your shit, and they'd know that you have no argument here.

Do you realize how stupid your comments are?

@lan_fan said:

You shit up as if you know better than Joe Russo about MCU mythos... I mean you can't get dumber than that.... Lmao.

@lan_fan said:

That's NLF statement that they contradicted in their own movie, seeing how Thor could harm him. Smh. Now why should we even buy their other hyperboles when they clearly aren't serious about this or taking it literally?

Because he knows the MCU better than you?

@lan_fan said:

Too bad Hela, Odin, Surtur are already dead, so no they weren't involved in IW.

Even if they did, Thanos would kick their assess too. Thor literally used the strongest weapon in Asgard, which supersedes their powers and still failed.

Hela's performance against only Thor was worse than Thanos's performance against Thor + Hulk duo. Plain and simple Thanos > Hela. As for Odin, he was out of prime and couldn't contain Hela's power, then he said Thor is stronger than himself.

@lan_fan said:

Thanos handled Hulk at the same time which is not something Hela could do

What? Now you wanna argue Pre-Stormbreaker Thor could beat Hela with the help of Hulk? I can debate that as well.

Thanos didn't even fought both at the same time, he fought them one by one. Apparently Ronan doesn't lie, but you do.

Hela couldn't win. At least not with the easiness that Thanos had.

Hulk literally punched and staggered Surtur who actually killed Hela.

@lan_fan said:

Of course it is, at best it's multi building or city block level. More importantly, it doesn't have feats on Surtur's level, so it still doesn't help your argument.

Even Mjolnir was city buster, and Stormbreaker is like hundreds times more powerful than Mjolnir, do the math here, though it could be difficult for you.

#33 Edited by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12:

Not at your level of stupid, but that's not saying much.

You shit up as if you know better than Joe Russo about MCU mythos... I mean you can't get dumber than that.... Lmao.

You shit up as if you can read. You clearly can't.

I wasn't even talking about Joe.

Do you know what hyperbole means? When did he specifically say that Thanos was stronger than any of these characters anyway? These characters were dead when Joe made his statement.

Even if it wasn't a hyperbole, then they need to show their intentions. They didn't, and it's not my fault. Based on feats, Thanos has nothing on Hela or Surtur.

Even if they did, Thanos would kick their assess too. Thor literally used the strongest weapon in Asgard, which supersedes their powers and still failed.

False, Thanos clearly said himself that Thor could've killed him. We aren't talking about Thanos with IG who could only distract Thor and retreat.

Hela's performance against only Thor was worse than Thanos's performance against Thor + Hulk duo. Plain and simple Thanos > Hela. As for Odin, he was out of prime and couldn't contain Hela's power, then he said Thor is stronger than himself.

Yes, you can judge because you've seen how easily Thanos beat Thor, right? Right? Thanos also had power gem, and we have no idea how Thor was beaten, or even who did it really. Thor was also drained after his fight with Hela.

There was no duo, they fought Thanos separately.

Again, because you've seen how Thanos fought Thor? Again, with the flawed ABC logic. It doesn't matter who beat who, if Thanos gets stabbed, he will die. End of story.

Doesn't matter, Surtur wasn't majorly harmed from that, and Thanos was also staggered by Hulk, but that doesn't mean shit either. Plus, Surtur's destructive capability >>>>>>>> his physicality.

Even Mjolnir was city buster, and Stormbreaker is like hundreds times more powerful than Mjolnir, do the math here, though it could be difficult for you.

No, Stormbreaker never shown stronger lightning manipulation than Mjolnir or Ragnarok Thor. Stop pulling numbers from your ass.

GTFO with city buster Thor, he merely fueled/charged up a massive bomb with the help of Iron Man.

#34 Posted by xZone (7885 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Cough* your being antagonizing daring him to debate *wink wink*

X

#35 Posted by xZone (7885 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12: I want to get this clear from you. Are you claiming Thanos>Dormammu, Hela, and Odin because of statements? <sighs>

X

#36 Posted by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Hey, it's not a CaV challenge.

#37 Posted by xZone (7885 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Well you did call him stupid ;) I’m just messing with you, btw (if you somehow didn’t notice)

X

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#38 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18004 posts) - - Show Bio

Oof

#39 Posted by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Well deserved, especially when he used the same word to me twice, and called me a troll first on top of that. This is the first time I've seen someone who's been in CV for 5 years putting up this kind of crappy quality debate. I'm legit surprised.

I know you're just messing with me anyway, lol.

#40 Posted by xZone (7885 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: I have to call you when I see it 😜

But yeah, I don’t understand really.. He’s using hyperbole, and he consistently uses arguments that don’t make any sense to favor the MCU. The kinda stuff that makes debaters such as my self get a bad rep, tbh

X

#41 Posted by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Yeah, gonna stop wasting my time here. It was fun while it lasted.

#42 Posted by xZone (7885 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: You talking about me or erkan? Lol

X

#43 Posted by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Erkan12 (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@erkan12: I want to get this clear from you. Are you claiming Thanos>Dormammu, Hela, and Odin because of statements? <sighs>

X

Dormammu is out of that equation, due to Dormammu's position as an inter-dimensional entity, not a regular being.

But yeah, Thanos > the rest.

#45 Edited by xZone (7885 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Erkan12 (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@erkan12:

Not as stupid as you, but that's not saying much.

You shit up as if you can read. You clearly can't.

I wasn't even talking about Joe.

Do you know what hyperbole means? When did he specifically say that Thanos was stronger than any of these characters anyway? These characters were dead when Joe made his statement.

Even if it wasn't a hyperbole, then they need to show their intentions. They didn't, and it's not my fault. Based on feats, Thanos has nothing on Hela or Surtur.

False, Thanos clearly said himself that Thor could've killed him. We aren't talking about Thanos with IG who could only distract Thor and retreat.

Yes, you can judge because you've seen how easily Thanos beat Thor, right? Right? Thanos also had power gem, and we have no idea how Thor was beaten, or even who did it really. Thor was also drained after his fight with Hela.

There was no duo, they fought Thanos separately.

Again, because you've seen how Thanos fought Thor? Again, with the flawed ABC logic. It doesn't matter who beat who, if Thanos gets stabbed, he will die. End of story.

Doesn't matter, Surtur wasn't majorly harmed from that, and Thanos was also staggered by Hulk, but that doesn't mean shit either. Plus, Surtur's destructive capability >>>>>>>> his physicality.

No, Stormbreaker never shown stronger lightning manipulation than Mjolnir or Ragnarok Thor. Stop pulling numbers from your ass.

GTFO with city buster Thor, he merely fueled/charged up a massive bomb with the help of Iron Man.

Lan Fan, I've never seen a person like you in these MCU debates, you can't be more pathetic than this. First you denied an in universe info from Ronan as if you know better, than you continued to deny what Joe Russo said, I mean what's this denial of yours? Everyone knows that you're bulshitting when you denied what Joe Russo said, and your counter was ;

''Oh but Joe Russo doesn't know other MCU characters'' lmao. Just stop, seriously you can't get more dumber than this.

Thor tried to cheap-shot Thanos from rear, and that's because of Hulk's interference. That's fighting together genius. :))) And we know what happened when Thor actually land a hit on Hela by using a cheap-shot.

''Stormbreaker never shown stronger lightning manipulation'' lmao, seriously this post can't be serious...

#47 Edited by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12: and do you actually think that post proves anything? Wow, that's an incredibly pathetic attempt. I didn't think this could get any lower. It's just sad to see. Find someone else to entertain, man.

#48 Posted by Erkan12 (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Improve yourself next time, and don't make funny comments like ''I know better than Joe Russo about MCU.'' :))

#49 Edited by Lan_Fan (11881 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12: Noted, next time I'll try to ignore my opponent's arguments and laugh at stuffs that my opponent never actually say to make myself feel better after getting stomped in a debate. Thanks for the advice, CV veteran.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#50 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday will eventually adapt, each punch Thanos delivers will enchain Doomsday to the point where he can actually ragdoll Thanos, and that is assuming Thanos won't resort to surface-wiping, otherwise he'd one shot the DCEU duo.