• 97 results
rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rajjarsalt

Thanos has a Power Stone stuck to his right hand and an IG with the Power Stone on his left hand. He gets 5 seconds prep, armor, and his sword is lying 10 feet away. Thanos becomes bloodlusted whenever he grabs his sword, which will be when he realizes that DD is tougher than he originally thought. No prior knowledge.

Battle takes place on Titan, 1000 feet apart. DD starts out base but when he absorbs enough energy equal to whatever he absorbed from the nuke + the re-entry fall, he will adapt.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would you look at that, another MCU Thanos vs DCEU Doomsday thread, how original.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

Would you look at that, another MCU Thanos vs DCEU Doomsday thread, how original.

lol ikr

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

lol ikr

Unique conditions that make it a better matchup than some of the others.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More like really random ass conditions that make the battle pointless.

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RandyButterNubs

@rajjarsalt: yeah because adding two power stones and 5 seconds prep makes the matchup fresher and more exciting than ever before...

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rajjarsalt

@randybutternubs said:

@rajjarsalt: yeah because adding two power stones and 5 seconds prep makes the matchup fresher than ever before...

Infinitely more so than the EG Thanos threads. There hasn't been a stones debate in a while, and that's somewhat than brick v more versatile brick

@the_hajduk said:

More like really random ass conditions that make the battle pointless.

Depends on who you ask.. DD's energy absorption poses an interesting counter to some of the Power Stone's capabilites.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

Two power stones + Hulk combo should kill just about any CBM character.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 death4bunnies  Moderator

@rajjarsalt:

I personally think 2 powerstones is overkill from the get; assuming Thanos is going for the kill.

Moon bust>>>Nuke

But lets say DD absorbs a nukes worth of power for arguments sake.

-----------

Its hard for me to think Thanos doesnt "go for the head" as soon as he realizes DD absorbs kinetic energy.

Thanos is a skilled warrior, it would be hard to imagine this doesn't became a strategy.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

I personally think 2 powerstones is overkill from the get; assuming Thanos is going for the kill.

Moon bust>>>Nuke

But lets say DD absorbs a nukes worth of power for arguments sake.

-----------

Its hard for me to think Thanos doesnt "go for the head" as soon as he realizes DD absorbs kinetic energy.

Thanos is a skilled warrior, it would be hard to imagine this doesn't became a strategy.

I wonder if we can get a calc on the distance for that last gif. Thanos's sword easily crossed that in a second.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: shit excuse, what's next, MCU Thor vs DCEU Superman but Superman can't use his hands?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 death4bunnies  Moderator

@rajjarsalt:

I dont immediately see a way to scale, but ill look through some of my VFX stuff.

-----

Twas a good throw tho.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

I dont immediately see a way to scale, but ill look through some of my VFX stuff.

-----

Twas a good throw tho.

It's ftl... Carol was flying towards the van and she is obviously lightspeed.

You can totally see that Thanos throws it ftl 🙃

good day

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: It still doesn't excuse for doing the same stale matchup.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Doomsday as always just gets super amped from the power gems or thanos overwhelms and chops him up either way it's not clear.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rajjarsalt

@solaris6 said:

@rajjarsalt: shit excuse, what's next, MCU Thor vs DCEU Superman but Superman can't use his hands?

Strawman and slippery slope.

In terms of fairness, giving a character a canon amp isn't the same thing as giving another a disadvantage such as disabling the use of one's limbs.

@randybutternubs said

@rajjarsalt: It still doesn't excuse for doing the same stale matchup.

IIRC Base Thanos stuff is stale af more than the stones ever were.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dcd6ee297c4c
deactivated-5dcd6ee297c4c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Stones & power gem have been done before. Adding 1 more and giving Thanos 5 seconds prep, oh whoopty damn doo.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: This has been done to death, adding 1 or 2 minor differences doesn't change the fact that this a shit thread.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rajjarsalt

@solaris6 said:

@rajjarsalt: This has been done to death, adding 1 or 2 minor differences doesn't change the fact that this a shit thread.

You mean different versions of Base Thanos vs DD? Sure.

It's been a while since people put stones back in Thanos's hands.

@randybutternubs said:

@rajjarsalt: Stones & power gem have been done before. Adding 1 more and giving Thanos 5 seconds prep, oh whoopty damn doo.

Yeah, but that was a while ago. PG Thanos got a good feat in EG that's worth talking about. CM that no-sold his prior strike got one-shotted with a PG strike.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday just gets amped twice as fast.

Thanos will attempt to combo punch, which will hasten his own demise. And that's if he can survive Doomsdays striking, which he won't...

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: It was worth talking about when the movie came out 6 months ago, the fight has been done to death, its just not an interesting topic anymore my guy. Google search this matchup and there is pages of it on this site.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mcu-thanos-w-power-stone-vs-dceu-doomsday-1945613/

It doesn't matter, it's the same thread all over again with small differences, you're breaking the rules by making a generic ass battle again when you can just go to the other thread and bump it.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rajjarsalt

@rajjarsalt: It was worth talking about when the movie came out 6 months ago, the fight has been done to death, its just not an interesting topic anymore my guy. Google search this matchup and there is pages of it on this site.

I did, but a significant portion of those are 2018 matches for IW Thanos, and some of them were real $hit because of IW Thanos's in-character combat and people treatong that as legitimate. I created a few of the EG Power Stone threads myself. But I see your point.

Like the only reason all those EG Thanos threads popped up after EG was because he wasn't jobbing.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rajjarsalt

@solaris6 said:

@rajjarsalt:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mcu-thanos-w-power-stone-vs-dceu-doomsday-1945613/

It doesn't matter, it's the same thread all over again with small differences, you're breaking the rules by making a generic ass battle again when you can just go to the other thread and bump it.

I wouldn't bump because I'm using different conditions - and that thread was a year ago - Power Stones on 2 hands mean PG CQC, which is something that hasn't been discussed like ever. I'm not breaking the rules for that reason alone.

Independently, those are rife with wank and minler's BS. Nah.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Wow you gave him 5 seconds of prep and gave him another gem that is useless because there's no proof that they can be stacked, nice try.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

@rajjarsalt: Wow

Yes.

you gave him 5 seconds of prep

To activate the gems for something meaningful.

and gave him another gem that is useless because there's no proof that they can be stacked, nice try.

Strawman after strawman. I challenge you to find where I implied anything of the sort.

As for premises that exist, a PG on his right hand is a PG on his right hand, so it allows him some CQC combat potential without having one hand that's criminally deficient in energy emission and striking power. What are you even on about for stacking?

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

To activate the gems for something meaningful.

Yeah because Doomsday is definetly a speedster and will blitz him at the start of the fight so he won't be able to activate it, 2meaningful /s

Strawman after strawman. I challenge you to find where I implied anything of the sort.

As for premises that exist, a PG on his right hand is a PG on his right hand, so it allows him some CQC combat potential without having one hand that's criminally deficient in energy emission and striking power.

Where was it stated that the power being distributed by the power gem won't be equal in both hands exactly?

What are you even on about for stacking?

Because giving him 2 of the same gems wont change a thing unless you can prove it.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

@rajjarsalt:

Yeah because Doomsday is definetly a speedster and will blitz him at the start of the fight so he won't be able to activate it, 2meaningful /s

Er... you'd be surprised how fast DD is portrayed to be. There's like a significant base that portrays his combat speed at the point where he reacted and redirected Clark's blitz.

Where was it stated that the power being distributed by the power gem won't be equal in both hands exactly?

Well, IIRC, I think the Power in the Stone is inside the stone. Imma use feats over statements here, since there's a lack of statements.

Also, consistently, for Thanos to use PG attacks in his hand, there's been the purple aura, or atleast the PG glowing.

Also, the whole of the Titan Battle, Thanos's right hand was deficient compared to the PG striking feats, even while jobbing. I don't think the Power Stone allows him to strike harder with the hand that's not wielding the stone, simply because I can't recall a single instance where that was the case.

Because giving him 2 of the same gems wont change a thing unless you can prove it.

I mean, fair, but I think I can.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

Er... you'd be surprised how fast DD is portrayed to be. There's like a significant base that portrays his combat speed at the point where he reacted and redirected Clark's blitz.

He reacted to Superman, the battle starts 1,000 feets away, Thanos isn't so slow that he woudnt be able to activate the power gem, so again, useless.

Well, IIRC, I think the Power in the Stone is inside the stone. Imma use feats over statements here, since there's a lack of statements.

Also, consistently, for Thanos to use PG attacks in his hand, there's been the purple aura, or atleast the PG glowing.

Also, the whole of the Titan Battle, Thanos's right hand was deficient compared to the PG striking feats, even while jobbing. I don't think the Power Stone allows him to strike harder with the hand that's not wielding the stone, simply because I can't recall a single instance where that was the case.

So you're basing it on pure speculation and not canon information? nice.

I mean, fair, but I think I can.

You can't, because there is no information/statement that backs up your claim.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rajjarsalt

@solaris6 said:

@rajjarsalt:

He reacted to Superman, the battle starts 1,000 feets away, Thanos isn't so slow that he woudnt be able to activate the power gem, so again, useless.

1000 feet isn't that much for someone who reacted to Superman, is an argument someone can make/

So you're basing it on pure speculation and not canon information? nice.

Did you even read what I said? I said there's no evidence suggesting that Thanos can strike with equal power on each hand with one gem alone. All evidence - feats - from Titan battle suggests that such a claim is false.

None of what I've used is speculation - it is all canon and on-screen demonstration.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

1000 feet isn't that much for someone who reacted to Superman, is an argument someone can make/

Reaction Speed isn't the same as Combat speed, so that is not a good example. Regardless he won't blitz Thanos before he can activate the gem.

Did you even read what I said? I said there's no evidence suggesting that Thanos can strike with equal power on each hand with one gem alone. All evidence - feats - from Titan battle suggests that such a claim is false.

None of what I've used is speculation - it is all canon and on-screen demonstration.

Using vague glowing lights isn't proof, you either provide non-refutable statements or what you claim is false.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rajjarsalt

@solaris6 said:

@rajjarsalt:

Reaction Speed isn't the same as Combat speed, so that is not a good example. Regardless he won't blitz Thanos before he can activate the gem.

Something that is heavily debated.

And do Kryptonians have Mach combat speed then?

Using vague glowing lights isn't proof, you either provide non-refutable statements or what you claim is false.

Oh, like the fact that Thanos's right hand never struck better than his IG Power Stone attacks? You can't really refute that. PG attack sent IM flying with a single blow, one-shotted CM with a single blow - and it NEVER was around his right hand, nor did he ever use it on his right hand. This is non-refutable.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doomsday.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dcd6ee297c4c
deactivated-5dcd6ee297c4c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

No argument can be made for Thanos.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By solaris6

@rajjarsalt:

Something that is heavily debated.

And do Kryptonians have Mach combat speed then?

Yes, the instance you mentioned is reaction time tho.

Oh, like the fact that Thanos's right hand never struck better than his IG Power Stone attacks? You can't really refute that. PG attack sent IM flying with a single blow, one-shotted CM with a single blow - and it NEVER was around his right hand, nor did he ever use it on his right hand. This is non-refutable.

He also ripped his helmet off with his other hand, which is better than sending him flying, which it's not like he sent him flying 55 km away, lmao.

He didn't even get the chance to hit CM with his other hand, when he tried she had some type of shield on, when he ripped the power stone out of the gauntlet she got distracted so then he hit her.

So again, bring the statements/information that confirms your claims.

Anyway, i'm out, hopefully the mods lock the thread that has been done countless times, next time try being original instead of making the same shitty LA thread, lol.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This needs to be locked, talk about denial

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos drops the stones, doesn't use the sword, and still beats Doomsday to death.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Thanos cuts his head and limbs off or Doomsday gets hit with PG and dies or less likely but still possible doomsday absorbs some PG gets more powerful and finds a way to win

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone lock this.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Eri_Joni  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-5dcfd39cce459
deactivated-5dcfd39cce459

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: Yes, sure DarkRaiden. One of the biggest marvel fanboys who believe Kurse, Hulk and Thanos can beat Doomsday H2H.

Doomsday absorbs physical punches and no-sold Superman bullrushes which are fat superior to these fodders.

Thanos has no chance Aganist DD, only Kurse has.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: Yes, sure DarkRaiden. One of the biggest marvel fanboys who believe Kurse, Hulk and Thanos can beat Doomsday H2H.

Doomsday absorbs physical punches and no-sold Superman bullrushes which are fat superior to these fodders.

Thanos has no chance Aganist DD, only Kurse has.

Nah. Supes' feats are below Hulk's, Thanos', and Kurse's.

DD was also struggling to hit Batman and getting tooled by Wonder Woman. He's not that impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dcfd39cce459
deactivated-5dcfd39cce459

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: Only if you lowball like you always do. DD tagged Wonder Woman and Superman everytime. Both Mach 3+ speed.

Superman has way better feats than Hulk and Kurse, there is a thread for debunking all Hulk feats and none has ever come up with an explanation. Hulk isn’t impressive neither Kurse. Superman BFRs them easily. Whatever you like it or not statues CANT Fight Back.

I’ll CaV you since after 3 years I know you in this site, I still have to read your bs on Kurse and Thor “Kurse easily” “Thor easily” and your other lowballing on all of my posts.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 takenstew22  Moderator

@solaris6 said:

Also, wtf is with these conditions?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos no diffs with the stone