Mcu Thanos runs the S-Class Hero Gauntlet (OPM)

• 68 results
Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided
  1. Tanktop Master
  2. Puri-Puri Prisoner
  3. Zombieman
  4. Pig God
  5. Child Emperor
  6. Watchdog Man
  7. Metal Bat
  8. Atomic Samurai
  9. Drive Knight
  10. Superalloy Darkshine
  11. Genos
  12. Bang
  13. Flashy Flash
  14. Metal Knight
  15. Tatsumaki/Tornado of Terror
  16. Blast

Rules

Battle takes place in Z-City, Starting distance is 1000 meters.

manga and anime feats allowed for the S class heroes, from One punch man.

This is Mcu Thanos (Earth-199999)

Thanos is healed after every round.

Standard gear.

No prep time.

Speed equalized both rounds.

Morals off Thanos

Rounds

Round 1: Base Mcu Thanos with Endgame armor, sword, gear, (but No Gauntlet).

Round 2: Mcu Thanos with Endgame armor, sword, all gear, and gets the full gauntlet, but isn't allowed to snap.

Speed equalized both rounds

Battle Location, Z-City

No Caption Provided

Starting distance is 1000 meters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1-

Stops at like Metal Bat or something.

Round 2-

Probably clears

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I donkt remember Tanktop, but I’m pretty sure Puri Puri Prisoner could take him.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Round 1: Hard stops at Genos.

Round 2: Clears, maybe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: @zetsu-san: I have speed equalized (do you think this helps) and two rounds, thoughts?

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Thanos stops at Blast, clears with stones

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1, I can see him get to 8

Round 2 effortlessly clears

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Belando

Probably shouldn't equalize speed for round 2, as it favors Thanos too much.

However, WILD to suggest Thanos without any stones is taking on Tatsumaki.

Megadhel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

I would say that he stops at blue dragon mode Genos in round 1. Thanos took 5000 megatons in EG he scales to Carol who took this:

No Caption Provided

And just strength wise, has feats far to much above people bellow.

Someone like Metal Bat or Brave Giant (Child Emperor) would stomp him, forget about reaching Genos.

OT: Thanos ends taking a hard stop at Metal Bat. For R2, the gauntlet does not help him, he also can’t snap anyone away either according to OP.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

Round 2 he stomps so bad literally any infinity stone solos not only does he out power them but his hax clowns them

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megadhel: Round 2 quite literally any infinity stone solos snap isn’t needed for fodder

Megadhel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@megadhel: I do not seem to recall them having feats as good as what I mentioned. Unless you mean version of Metal Bat that fought SC along with Garou. But base MB got beat by human Garou.

I did mean that version of Bad, he’s quite literally the strongest he’d ever been in the series.

As for Bad before the end of the MA-Arc, he was still incredibly strong. I would put his scaling around large town to city-level.

-----

For one, Genos’ attacks could only be at their strongest to even damage Senior Centipede’s armor - more specifically his ‘Spiral Incinerate’ arsenal.

No Caption Provided

The good thing is that Bad could take off Senior Centipede’s legs and go on to kill him once he was pumped up.

(One Punch Man, Chapter 55:)

This should give Bad AP similar to Genos’ ‘Spiral Incineration Cannon,’ which could do this to Elder Centipede.

(One Punch Man, Chapter 85:)

So, Bad before fighting Sage Centipede was still around large town to city-level for scaling to and above Genos’ large blast above the city. I’d even argue that this weaker version of Metal Bat could put a stop to Thanos, unless you actually think he strikes or can take such AP?

Current Bad curbstomps the entire EG-lineup, he has solid continental-scaling and should be FTL due to keeping up with awakened Monster Garou. Brave Giant could also do this with ‘Millennium Emperor Nova,’ (large mountain to island-level) but there was a redraw.

No Caption Provided

Megadhel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megadhel: Round 2 quite literally any infinity stone solos snap isn’t needed for fodder

Lol, what? Someone like Tatsumaki would still stomp due to range and extreme power advantage. Speed is equalized though, so it rules out people like Flashy and Atomic.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

@megadhel: lol what power advantage?? Power stone has feat o being able to surface wipe a planet in seconds tats is fodder would get 1 shot And thanos in endgame was going to destroy the UNIVERSE down to the last atom and remake it

Also regen does not matter he literally controls time space and reality and mind he literally stomps her with any stone Thanos has like a hundred different hax ways to one shot her

a non jobbing thanos with with speed equal solos opm verse until god gets more feats

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Main timeline thanny Stops at genos

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chives_qte

Considering that Thanos never tanked 5000 megatons and that's bullshit (even Rocket says in End Game that the zero point was a planet and it was from the planet that the energy was sent into the vacuum of space, so there's no way Thanks would tanked it), I would say he stops pretty low.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chives_qte: he literally said it almost killed him whe destroyed it meaning he did take it

ROCaerbannog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos gets folded pretty early in the Guantlet. You woukd have to wank the shit out of him to say otherwise. MCU characters just aren't that impressive

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chives_qte

@darkphantom9895: An off-screen feat that is contradicted by another feat literally seen on-screen. Additionally is corroborated by a character who in turn knows a lot about space in general. I wonder what's more important. And no, he didn't take that energy. Energy flew off the planet, so that's impossible. If the energy flew straight from the planet into space, then the damage isn't from the 5000 megatons, it's from something else.

This wank has got to stop. Thanos didn't tanked 5000 megatons.

Also you can't call this's "tanked" either because he was seriously injured. "Tanked" is tanked a hit without much damage, so it's not tanked attack.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

@eredin12: that guy is trolling he literally said tatsumaki out powers the infinity stones and all of their hax on round 2

Cytryna1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember well OPM, but even biggest fodders show feats to slaughter Thanos inlcuding super sonic "mach" speed guy or barely naked muscled dude

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos makes it to Genos. clears in round 2

Megadhel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@megadhel:

So, Bad before fighting Sage Centipede was still around large town to city-level for scaling to and above Genos’ large blast above the city. I’d even argue that this weaker version of Metal Bat could put a stop to Thanos, unless you actually think he strikes or can take such AP?

Genos who fought Elder Centipede was around large town level, you can scale normal Metal Bat to that, yea, that is fair, but I do not think that is enough to beat Thanos, as feats I posted are far above that, Kree missiles for example, are in gigatons of range, which is island level and Carol took that.

Yeah, and ‘Pumped up’ Metal Bat casually has that level of AP.

Regarding Captain Marvel’s feat, she didn’t even tank a portion of those Kree missiles’ energy. Besides, Thanos isn’t any more durable than she is and I wouldn’t say he’s close behind either, considering how their fight went in EG.

@eredin12: that guy is trolling he literally said tatsumaki out powers the infinity stones and all of their hax on round 2

Lol, you can wait for my response to your post in a little bit. It’s coming -- don’t worry.

And I’m not a guy.

Megadhel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

She went through it when it was building sized, after which, after she went through it, it expended to island sized, so she took decent chunk, sure not all or close to it, but given that:

1. Those missiles have around 100 gigatons of TNT

2. She did not even feel part she took

They may be island-level when at full-power, but due to things like surface-area Carol took the smallest fraction of its power.

That is still around island level feat for her, far above town level

It’s still nowhere near gigaton-tier for her. She only took what I presume to be large town-level energy in total.

Let us see their confrontations. She sees him from space and, from space, with full build up, full force, crashes straight into him:

Thanos is unharmed by it and gets up in seconds. Then she tries to restrain him, he proceeds to overpower her leg with his injured arm:

This honestly seems wholly inconsistent with later showings in the movie (Present Carol vs 2014 Thanos.) We have to consider that this Thanos was injured and didn’t have much will to even fight back.

Later, she fought weakened Thanos, she punches him several times in face, doing no real damage, and while sure, she easily took his headbut, that does not mean that she is necessarily stronger and more durable than him, indeed we saw that is not case by feats above. In fact Russo brothers said that they were not sure would she survive snap, they were only sure Hulk would, that is why it was him who snapped, while Thanos, as we know ,can take snaps better than anyone.

What about Thanos had him weakened in EG? I’d argue this was the strongest version of him (excluding IG Thanos, since that is with outside power & gear.) He was vicious, bloodlusted, and seemed as/or more focused than he was in IW.

Anyways, Carol overpowered him and forced him on his knees this time. His only way out was to blast her away with the Power Stone. She then no-sold his headbutt with no damage to his surprise, lol -- I don’t see what arguments you could possibly make that he is stronger or more durable, by feats or scale.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what happened to all your posts bruh? @eredin12

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 shirso  Online

Stops at Blast

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@shirso said:

Stops at Blast

He ain't getting past Genos, let alone Tatsumaki. He'll literally get the Wanda treatment from her.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One, the Mad Titan definitely stops at Watchdog Man, arguably Metal Bat. Round Two, he could potentially clear, or he might stop at Blast, possibly Tatsumaki.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Stops at atomic Samurai.

2. Hard stops at Tats.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 shirso  Online

@shirso said:

Stops at Blast

He ain't getting past Genos, let alone Tatsumaki. He'll literally get the Wanda treatment from her.

Genos gets turned to scrap by even IW Tony probably, Tatsumaki isn't beating a casual planet lvl character either.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 takenstew22  Moderator

@shirso said:
@takenstew22 said:
@shirso said:

Stops at Blast

Genos gets turned to scrap by even IW Tony probably, Tatsumaki isn't beating a casual planet lvl character either.

No Caption Provided

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eredin12
@mel_1 said:

what happened to all your posts bruh? @eredin12

I was nuked by rouge mode along with several other users but our posts cannot be restored by mods for some reason/ bug and and it seems that those who should fix issue just do not seem to care to do so.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Konohana

@shirso:

Metal Bat solos.

And do you have evidence for ‘planetary’ MCU Thanos by any chance?

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at Metal Bat

thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Metal bat should be above Darkshine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Stops at Blast

what about round 2?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megadhel said:

@eredin12 said:

I would say that he stops at blue dragon mode Genos in round 1. Thanos took 5000 megatons in EG he scales to Carol who took this:

No Caption Provided

And just strength wise, has feats far to much above people bellow.

Someone like Metal Bat or Brave Giant (Child Emperor) would stomp him, forget about reaching Genos.

OT: Thanos ends taking a hard stop at Metal Bat. For R2, the gauntlet does not help him, he also can’t snap anyone away either according to OP.

I mean wouldn't he be able to use the various hax on the gauntlet? Since he has the full gauntlet,

etc

Godam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Genos can solo Endgame roster he deflected Psykos continent slicer beam, let alone Ironman