#1  Edited By rem
No Caption Provided

Rules:

-Thanos has the power and space gem.

-Thanos is in character

-Everyone in the JLA is fighting their best like they were against DD

-They have little info on the gems

The Guantlet

1. Batman, Aquaman and Cyborg (trident can hurt Thanos)

2. Wonder Woman

3. Aquaman (underwater stats)

4. The Flash (bloodlust)

5. Superman

6. JLA

7. JLA and Stepphenwolf

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos fighting like he fought the hulk and with the power and space gem would be able to beat everyone up to Flash where a bloodlusted Flash would speedblitz.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 2.

imsososorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6. Flash has no way of even hurting Thanos, all he does is attack fodder. If flash tried to run at Thanos he would knock himself out

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead stop at 5

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By red_ruby_petal

stops at 2

man don't forget than Thanos only has the space and power gem.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Wonderwoman is not beating thanos

She couldn’t even beat wolf

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If everyone is fighting at their best and utilizing their abilities to their potential, round 2 could go either way

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@miekskywalker: That just makes Wolf is superior to Thanos. Dunno where you are getting that from.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Clearly he isn’t

When a high tier came wolf was beaten

The jl were a joke without superman couldn’t even 4v1 wolf

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

Wonder Woman may not be as strong as Thanos physically but her sword is too much for him. Plus OP says she has Info. She'll go for the head or his hands straight away.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

Avatar image for paladinsisthebe
Paladinsisthebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Paladinsisthebe

Clears easily. Speed won't matter when Thanos can make them run for an infinite period of time.

1. Thor has withstood the fore of a Neutron Star, and Thanos is more durable than he is.

There's no way Aquaman's Trident or Wonder Woman's sword can pierce his skin. I don't care if Superman isn't durable enough to withstand them, a Neutron Star is infinitely more powerful than a nuclear bomb.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rem

@paladinsisthebe said:

Clears easily. Speed won't matter when Thanos can make them run for an infinite period of time.

1. Thor has withstood the fore of a Neutron Star, and Thanos is more durable than he is.

There's no way Aquaman's Trident or Wonder Woman's sword can pierce his skin. I don't care if Superman isn't durable enough to withstand them, a Neutron Star is infinitely more powerful than a nuclear bomb.

He’s in character here. And I made it so Arthur’s trident and Diana’s sword can assumingly pierce him.

Paladinsisthebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Paladinsisthebe

Stops at 2.

Wonder Woman may not be as strong as Thanos physically but her sword is too much for him. Plus OP says she has Info. She'll go for the head or his hands straight away.

She has all the info that she ever needed about Ares and Steppenwolf, but she never did that. Completely out-of-character.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deltahuman

@paladinsisthebe:

Your statement is wrong on so many levels that I'm not even sure if I should reply. Still I'll humour you once.

Ares straight out vaporized her sword so cutting him with it isn't even a question. Moreover, Ares is much more powerful than her with a plethora of abilities. His TK and Teleportation made sure Diana could never use the lasso offensively or tag him. She could only kill him because Zeus specifically created her with the ability to kill a God, hence the name Godkiller. She didn't use her own power to kill Ares. She amplified his own lightning.

In case of Steppenwolf, she tried cutting him multiple times. She slashed him on multiple occasions but his armour was too much for the sword. That's a feat for the armour not an antifeat for the sword since the sword already has well established feats of cutting someone as durable as Doomsday.

Diana killing opponents or cutting their limbs off isn't off character at all. She cut off Doomsday's limbs and instantly killed Parademons without hesitation. She also slaughtered German soldiers and straight out murdered Lundendorf. She is a born killer.

You should attempt replying when you know stuff else you're just wasting my time.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paladinsisthebe:

"She has all the info that she ever needed about Ares and Steppenwolf, but she never did that. Completely out-of-character."

How is it out of character? She's literally chopped off hands before and this time she knows one is attached to the most powerful weapon in the universe. Ares destroyed her sword, Steppenwolf's armour could tank the slash and Doomsday had his hand chopped off.

OP has even clarified that Arthur and Diana can pierce him in order to remove that side of the debate (though i believe she has the feats to pierce Thanos already).

Paladinsisthebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paladinsisthebe:

Your statement is wrong on so many levels that I'm not even sure if I should reply. Still I'll humour you once.

It's okay, you lost last time. Strike one.

Ares straight out vaporized her sword so cutting him with it isn't even a question.

Ares destroyed her old sword which was replaced by the more powerful one that she used against Doomsday. Strike two.

Moreover, Ares is much more powerful than her with a plethora of abilities. His TK and Teleportation made sure Diana could never use the lasso offensively or

When Diana gained control of her senses she was throwing him around, and she won that fight. Strike three.

tag him.

Diana did speed blitz him a few times. Strike four.

She could only kill him because Zeus specifically created her with the ability to kill a God, hence the name Godkiller. She didn't use her own power to kill Ares. She amplified his own lightning.

She used his own attack against him with her gear. It had nothing to do with her. Strike five.

Diana killing opponents or cutting their limbs off isn't off character at all.

She has only ever done it against Doomsday and Parademons but never against individuals like Steppenwolf or Ares, when it really mattered. She was able to blitz Steppenwolf and Ares, but she never decided to cut them in half because it is out of character. Strike six.

She cut off Doomsday's limbs and instantly killed Parademons without hesitation. She also slaughtered German soldiers and straight out murdered Lundendorf. She is a born killer.

She slaughtered German Soldiers because they were overwhelming the Allied Forces and they needed her help. She thought Ludendorff was Ares, which he wasn't; otherwise, she doesn't do that. Your taking things out of context again. Strike seven.

Avoid debating with me. You always lose, which is why you ran away from the Superman vs Thor thread.

Paladinsisthebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paladinsisthebe:

"She has all the info that she ever needed about Ares and Steppenwolf, but she never did that. Completely out-of-character."

How is it out of character? She's literally chopped off hands before and this time she knows one is attached to the most powerful weapon in the universe. Ares destroyed her sword, Steppenwolf's armour could tank the slash and Doomsday had his hand chopped off.

OP has even clarified that Arthur and Diana can pierce him in order to remove that side of the debate (though i believe she has the feats to pierce Thanos already).

She chopped the handoff a mindless monster, and Parademons. That's it. She's never done it against anybody else when it really mattered because it's out-of-character. You're arguing that Doomsday is comparable to a human being in her eyes? That her sense of integrity wouldn't factor into that? You're a hundred times wrong.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS5oNxCQZWQ 20 second mark she is using her lasso pretty well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCD0iyXhS1w and from 1:25 ares knew it was over -basically one sided with the temporary god amp ww got

Also being a 'godkiller' doesn't really mean anything. Wolf is a god did she kill him?

Also directing lightning is battle sense she knows how to fight and had the necessary equipment to utilise his own lightning against him

However ares would have won the fight if he was out to kill her from the start(before the plane explodes and she gets her amp) He wanted her to join him

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What lost. Be sure to check your notifications. Your bubble will be broken soon enough.

Ares destroyed her old sword which was replaced by the more powerful one that she used against Doomsday. Strike two.

What strike two. This only makes your previous statements BS. You shouldn't have brought Ares into the argument in the first place as it's totally irrelevant in the discussion because Diana never fought Ares with her new sword.

When Diana gained control of her senses she was throwing him around, and she won that fight. Strike three.

She won that fight only because Zeus gave her the innate ability to kill a God. Her abilities are inferior to Ares. I've explained this already. READ.

Diana never speed blitzed Ares. This is BS.

She used his own attack against him with her gear. It had nothing to do with her. Strike five.

Explained already. Bring able to kill a God is only because Zeus designed her to do so. Area's own statement confirming this is the definitive proof. He clearly said that only a God can kill another God and Diana is the Godkiller.

She has only ever done it against Doomsday and Parademons but never against individuals like Steppenwolf or Ares, when it really mattered. She was able to blitz Steppenwolf and Ares, but she never decided to cut them in half because it is out of character. Strike six.

She didn't cut them because she couldn't. No amount of mental gymnastics from you is gonna change reality.

She slaughtered German Soldiers because they were overwhelming the Allied Forces and they needed her help. She thought Ludendorff was Ares, which he wasn't; otherwise, she doesn't do that. Your taking things out of context again. Strike seven.

Yeah and this is a battle too. OP says she has knowledge on Thanos. So she will definitely kill him.

Writing strike after every statement is as worthless as a condom machine in the Vatican.

Avoid debating with me. You always lose, which is why you ran away from the Superman vs Thor thread.

If you wanna run away, you're welcome to. I've never lost anything against you. I've been a little busy and so I've not been able to reply frequently because some of us have real jobs to do. You'll get your reply in every threads. Don't worry. If you think I've lost anything then it's time to pull over and change the air in your head.

Paladinsisthebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paladinsisthebe said:

What lost. Be sure to check your notifications. Your bubble will be broken soon enough.

What strike two. This only makes your previous statements BS. You shouldn't have brought Ares into the argument in the first place as it's totally irrelevant in the discussion because Diana never fought Ares with her new sword.

She would never go for a kill against people like Ares. Monsters like Doomsday and Parademons, sure, but it's out of character for her to cut people's heads off or to chop their limbs off.

She won that fight only because Zeus gave her the innate ability to kill a God. Her abilities are inferior to Ares. I've explained this already. READ.

Wrong. She used her gear to do that, it had nothing to do with her.

Wrong. It's clear you're just talking out of your ass at this point:

Loading Video...

Explained already. Bring able to kill a God is only because Zeus designed her to do so. Area's own statement confirming this is the definitive proof. He clearly said that only a God can kill another God and Diana is the Godkiller.

Wrong. She used her gauntlets to do that, it has nothing to do with her.

She didn't cut them because she couldn't. No amount of mental gymnastics from you is gonna change reality.

She never attempted to cut people like Ares or Steppenwolf in the manner that you're suggesting. She was able to blitz Steppenwolf and Ares, but she never decided to cut them in half because it is out of character.

Yeah and this is a battle too. OP says she has knowledge on Thanos. So she will definitely kill him.

Not in the same matter as it was with them. She knew about Ares and Steppenwolf and never attempted to do what you're arguing. Out of character.

Writing strike after every statement is as worthless as a condom machine in the Vatican.

If you wanna run away, you're welcome to. I've never lost anything against you. I've been a little busy and so I've not been able to reply frequently because some of us have real jobs to do. You'll get your reply in every threads. Don't worry. If you think I've lost anything then it's time to pull over and change the air in your head.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paladinsisthebe:

"She chopped the handoff a mindless monster, and Parademons. That's it. She's never done it against anybody else when it really mattered because it's out-of-character. You're arguing that Doomsday is comparable to a human being in her eyes? That her sense of integrity wouldn't factor into that? You're a hundred times wrong."

But not for lack of trying, Ares destroyed her sword so she didn't have the option and Stepenwolf tanked her sword otherwise he'd have lost limbs.

Movie fights aren't always like they are on Comicvine, they are full of PIS in order to create a bit of narrative, otherwise Infinity War would have ended as soon as Thanos got the Reality Stone.

Wonder Woman has always been presented as a warrior and willing to kill if required, in the DCEU she's killed or maimed numerous people/monsters/aliens/a god.

You've even said yourself;

"She slaughtered German Soldiers because they were overwhelming the Allied Forces and they needed her help"

So you accept that she does kill sentient beings and against Thanos the Universe would be needing her help. Plus Thanos has two hands, he can afford to lose one :D

If you wish to believe she's going to hold back against a potentially universal threat because Thanos has feelings then fair enough but respectfully i have to wholeheartedly disagree.

Paladinsisthebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paladinsisthebe:

"She chopped the handoff a mindless monster, and Parademons. That's it. She's never done it against anybody else when it really mattered because it's out-of-character. You're arguing that Doomsday is comparable to a human being in her eyes? That her sense of integrity wouldn't factor into that? You're a hundred times wrong."

But not for lack of trying, Ares destroyed her sword so she didn't have the option and Stepenwolf tanked her sword otherwise he'd have lost limbs.

She could have done it at the start if it was in-character for her to do so, but she didn't. Therefore it is out of character. She blitz'd Steppenwolf and moved too quickly for him to see, she could have done it then, but she didn't. Therefore it is out of character.

Movie fights aren't always like they are on Comicvine, they are full of PIS in order to create a bit of narrative, otherwise Infinity War would have ended as soon as Thanos got the Reality Stone.

Thor would have bested him anyways with Stormbreaker.

Wonder Woman has always been presented as a warrior and willing to kill if required, in the DCEU she's killed or maimed numerous people/monsters/aliens/a god.

Wonder Woman only killed people out of absolute necessity, nothing more.

You've even said yourself;

"She slaughtered German Soldiers because they were overwhelming the Allied Forces and they needed her help"

So you accept that she does kill sentient beings and against Thanos the Universe would be needing her help. Plus Thanos has two hands, he can afford to lose one :D

She knows that he only possesses the Power Gem and Space Gem. The Universe wouldn't be in danger.

If you wish to believe she's going to hold back against a potentially universal threat because Thanos has feelings then fair enough but respectfully i have to wholeheartedly disagree.

He's not even a planetary threat at this level. Irrelevant.

Therefore it is out of character for her to try and cut his head or limbs off. Besides, his skin is invincible. She couldn't pierce him even if she tried.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman:

Also being a 'godkiller' doesn't really mean anything. Wolf is a god did she kill him?

Zeus specifically designed Diana to kill Area. Ares stated this in the movie itself. " Zeus left his child as a weapon to be used against me"

Zeus can probably do that because he is the king of the Olympian Gods. He created Ares too since Ares is his own child. Steppemwolf is a new god. Zeus doesn't have the power to negate his godhood.

Also directing lightning is battle sense she knows how to fight and had the necessary equipment to utilise his own lightning against him

Didn't you see the movie. Ares was killed by the lightning he himself conducted through his body. It didn't kill him when it passed through him initially. It only killed him after Diana amplified it and shot it back. She has the innate ability to kill Area because Zeus designed her to do so. Ares himself stated that.

However ares would have won the fight if he was out to kill her from the start(before the plane explodes and she gets her amp) He wanted her to join him

True. Ares could have easily ended Diana. He was toying with her the whole time.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman said:
@paladinsisthebe said:

She would never go for a kill against people like Ares. Monsters like Doomsday and Parademons, sure, but it's out of character for her to cut people's heads off or to chop their limbs off.

Loading Video...

She never attempted to cut people like Ares or Steppenwolf in the manner that you're suggesting. She was able to blitz Steppenwolf and Ares, but she never decided to cut them in half because it is out of character.

Not in the same matter as it was with them. She knew about Ares and Steppenwolf and never attempted to do what you're arguing. Out of character.

LMAO. You chose to reply and counter only one point and that two with a video clip that only provides credibility to my points. In the whole clip, Ares is toying with Diana.

Is this how you debate. Is this how you claim to defeat people in debates. Where did you defeat me? In your delusions. You've a long way to go before you can act condescending on me Kid. I'd definitely like to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass. Reply when you really can or dont waste my time

Paladinsisthebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paladinsisthebe said:
@deltahuman said:
@paladinsisthebe said:

Loading Video...

LMAO. You chose to reply and counter only one point and that two with a video clip that only provides credibility to my points. In the whole clip, Ares is toying with Diana.

Is this how you debate. Is this how you claim to defeat people in debates. Where did you defeat me? In your delusions. You've a long way to go before you can act condescending on me Kid. I'd definitely like to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass. Reply when you really can or dont waste my time

Address my points or don't waste my time.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prob stops at 7

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at him beating flash but not superman

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deltahuman

@paladinsisthebe said:
@deltahuman said:
@paladinsisthebe said:
@deltahuman said:
@paladinsisthebe said:

Loading Video...

Address my points or don't waste my time

LMAO, Its you who responded to me, I didn't. Why would I waste your time. You're free to run away kid.

I have addressed all your points. If you have a pair of eyes, now would be a really good time to use them and read my previous posts.

If you still can't see the answers, then write your arguments on a piece of paper, fold it and stick it up your ass. They will be automatically answered

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DivineVisitor

@paladinsisthebe:

"She could have done it at the start if it was in-character for her to do so, but she didn't. Therefore it is out of character. She blitz'd Steppenwolf and moved too quickly for him to see, she could have done it then, but she didn't. Therefore it is out of character."

Now that wouldn't have made for an interesting movie would it? Almost like the writers intentionally stopped Wonder Woman fighting to her maximum potential in order to try and create a better story (not that it worked, Justice League was a huge disappointment).

"Thor would have bested him anyways with Stormbreaker."

Are you saying Thor with Stormbreaker > Thanos with Full IG?

"She knows that he only possesses the Power Gem and Space Gem. The Universe wouldn't be in danger."

But someone would be in danger and that's enough for her, Thanos isn't coming to earth for the tourist attractions.

"He's not even a planetary threat at this level. Irrelevant."

But has the potential to be that and so much more, human soldiers weren't much of a threat either but she did what needed to be done and she'll do it again.

"Besides, his skin is invincible. She couldn't pierce him even if she tried"

His skin isn't invincible or Iron Man and Stormbreaker wouldn't have penetrated it. I believe she can cut Thanos and that her feats back this up.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker:

Clearly he isn’t

When a high tier came wolf was beaten

The jl were a joke without superman couldn’t even 4v1 wolf

Because that just shows how powerful Wolf was. Wolf is clearly stronger than Thanos.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know I’m not 100% he pass 2 but I think I should give him some credit and to the Gems since WW has low showing as well but 5 murder stomps him I don’t care what you say

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: no it shows high tiers(superman) are more than capable of beating him

Guess what thanos is a high tier aswell

Diana is only a high tier in god mode

And she is in the region of mid~high tier (Ww, Aquaman, ironman, vision)

The only proper high tiers are the likes of superman, Thor, thanos, doomsday

If you can fight one of them 1v1 and actually have a good chance of winning then you can be considered a high tier

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@miekskywalker:

no it shows high tiers(superman) are more than capable of beating him

Guess what thanos is a high tier aswell

Diana is only a high tier in god mode

And she is in the region of mid~high tier (Ww, Aquaman, ironman, vision)

The only proper high tiers are the likes of superman, Thor, thanos, doomsday

If you can fight one of them 1v1 and actually have a good chance of winning then you can be considered a high tier

Too bad Thanos is nowhere near as powerful as Superman so everything you said is flawed. Low tiers in Naruto lolstomp anyone in the cinematic universe. You can't correlate power levels and tiers in different universes.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: None of it is flawed

Thanos is a better striker than superman (Gave hulk the beat down of his life)

Superman is faster

Both have high end tanking feats (Nuke, mountain crash landing / Necro ship, Spaceship, blades of all sorts etc)

Therefore they both can be considered high tier (Thanos isn't feared in the mcu for nothing) Even his follower cull is close to high tier

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By helloman

He stops at two.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the trident would hurt him regardless but he stops at r1 if Bruce and Vic distract him long enough for Arthur to get in an uninterrupted shot

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 anthp2000  Moderator

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

Why do you think it stops at 2? Do you think WW blitzes with her sword before Thanos can use the space stone on her? Just curious.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he fights like against Hulk and the Titan alliance, he stops at either 3 or 5. His versatility and physicals could let him beat 1, 2, and 4. Team 1 gets solostomped effortless, Diana alone has her sword so she can win but I see thanos winning more times than not, and flash just can't hurt Thanos. Diana with Aquaman's help could probably win since Diana >>> Batman and Cyborg with both warriors holding a weapon that would hurt Thanos. Superman just beats Thanos for reasons stated thousands of times before: muh statue.

If he goes full out he destroys the planet's surface and solos the whole guantlet in one shot. Not really debatable. Unless we're going back to the good ol' days of Superman vs AA Thor, which resulted in WBH getting tanked by Clark.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Thanos's attacks can easily be blocked or avoided.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By rem

It’s crazy how Wonder Woman could possibly beat thanos where as 616 thanos would utterly stomp her and the entire justice league.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: with the power gem, sure. But she can’t block the space stone if he makes her intangible like he did with the hulk buster.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly there's a case that he could stop at any round, but 2 or 3 seem the most likely.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Thanos had space gem as well in Titan battle, didn't seem to help him much. Diana would be fine as long as she doesn't get tagged, aim dodging Thanos's attacks wouldn't be that hard imo.

Ice-Breaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Thanos needed to find the time stone on the titan battle he didn't know who had it or where it was and only strange could give it too him. once he got the time stone and knew where the mind stone was he didn't hesitate to wreck everyone with the gauntlet.

also power stone can disintegrate at range (the asguarian ship and moon) and the space stone can make things and people intangible, telepot, it also works at range and has around moon level strength. If thanos doesnt have any stones to look for he stomps no problem.