• 107 results
#101 Posted by DammeFavour (8289 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: I mean he uses the same gun with quill right next to ronan

#102 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: you mean a "make shift" version of it

Again, I guess Rocket is just stupid and doesn't know his own gear that he made

#103 Edited by DammeFavour (8289 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: dude it's exactly the same gun, with the same artillery, he just had to fix it up, stop reaching. The ravaged guy even said the shot was non damaging

Rocket isn't stupid, he just makes too many jokes, a moon busting weapon would have blown the dark aster apart

#104 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: no reaching here, the second shot didn't even have the same visual effects as when they shot Ronan the first time since you guys like visual effects so much

It wasn't damaging cause it was still a warning shot to get their attention, he wasn't going to blow up the ship without trying to get quill first, context

Again, I guess Rocket went to battle a Ronan (who was already formidable) with an infinity gem with gear that couldn't even destroy the Ravagers ship

Man, I've already debated this with the other guy, I'm going off of what the movie and the context in it told me, if you disagree then disagree

#105 Posted by DammeFavour (8289 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: dude I'm not disagreeing with. You're just plain wrong, you're just too stubborn to admit it. No context, direct or indirect proved the gun was moon busting, hell the ship it was scrapped from isn't even moon busting.

Well obviously he did, he also came to fight Thanos with a blaster

#106 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: I refer you to the 4th paragraph of my last post because you seem to have not read it

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#107 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (992 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

@rajjar: i watched this scene several times and to me he didn't teleport. Teseract bfrs by portal creation.

I did to. No tesseract was there. No portals were created. Thanos didn't teleport himself. The moon fragments literally glowed blue and disappeared going to the surface.

sorry but i disagree. i see no portals in the cutscene.

#108 Posted by Rajjar (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

@rajjar: i watched this scene several times and to me he didn't teleport. Teseract bfrs by portal creation.

I did to. No tesseract was there. No portals were created. Thanos didn't teleport himself. The moon fragments literally glowed blue and disappeared going to the surface.

sorry but i disagree. i see no portals in the cutscene.

No you don't. I don't see portals either.