• 124 results
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@sexybayonetta22:

I'll save you the effort. There's not a single panel having both steppenwolf and doomsday together. It was just an offhand tweet by someone saying steppenwolf "survived in a fight against doomsday", but so did batfleck. And if there was any scan, it would have flooded the battle forums by now considering the amount of DCEU fans.

Oh right, zod can TP Thanos, he's too versatile. No? Perhaps he can use magic? No? Guess what? Zod is just a flying brick with lasers. And even if he had TP, it wouldn't help him much. And zod striking harder than steppenwolf matters not to Thanos.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Zod solos. He is stronger, faster and more durable that team 1. Team 1 can also be seperated from their greatest weapons, Zod only needs his body.

Neither on team 2 has the feats to match MoS Kal-El's speed and strength. Iron Man's punch made Thanos bleed and he is nowhere near Zod.

No Caption Provided

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Zod and Steppenwolf could solo

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Chazzer

Power Stone = planetary level

Kryptonian = city level

Apokaliptian = city level

Morals off.

Do the math.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch in favor of T1 with the stones.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2. Thanos couldnt even finish iron man with powerstone.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Supermanforever

@xzone said:

@supermanforever: What are you talking about? Thanos stomped Iron-man...

X

im talking about the beating, the stone did literaly nothing to him. He just got beaten physically. Not like those same punches would affect or damage either one of the duo. Zod eats punches like that for breakfast.

Thanos nor ronan have any decent feats with powerstone. They can not keep up with zod physically either, he is faster and punches pretty hard. Steppen will split ronan in half while zod is busy with thanos then they beat the crap out of thanos.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: You said he couldn’t finish off Iron-man, and that is incorrect

X

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@supermanforever: You said he couldn’t finish off Iron-man, and that is incorrect

X

maybe i misswrote it, but it was based on the blasting part. Aswell as he had quite crap performance. Team consisting of half decent side almost trapped and took him down while having few stones.

Thanos is quite overrated in my opinion. Without the reality stone he is half decent. I would argue thor with mjolnir beats the crap out of thanos with all stones aside from reality.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Zod can solo.

No energy durability.

And to be perfectly honest, the only way team 2 can win is if he solos. Steppenwolf is dead weight in this matchup.

And vs the both of these with the power stone, I am inclined to say team one, 60% of the time.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By xzone

@supermanforever: It was because of Stark’s regen. Thanos went easy on the team, and the Russo’s confirmed that

X

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@supermanforever: It was because of Stark’s regen. Thanos went easy on the team, and the Russo’s confirmed that

X

just because he went easy does not give him feats. He was not very impressive in the entire movie, which is actually disspointing. Other than reality stone he was uninpressive.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer said:

Kryptonian = city level

Morals off.

Do the math.

If we were only talking about raw strength and power, sure. But that doesn't handle speed and all the other fun stuff. It doesn't answer that Clark could have not only destroyed that city, but with it - took over the planet if he chose to. Something that even if he had all the strength in the world might still be denied him without some of his other attributes, which your basic chart doesn't even address.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer said:

Kryptonian = city level

Morals off.

Do the math.

Power stone is effective when u directly touch object. And i don't think Zod will allow himself to be touch. + If we wanna wank those guys i can say that surpassing tectonic plate shifter Doomsday has problems with WW in fight + and Apokalyptian surpasses her not mentioning post Motherbox Superman traited Steppy as a joke ( same Steppenwolf who tanked broken haxes from Zeus, casual planet reality warper and Motherbox one shoter ).

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By xzone
Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour said:

@rajjar: stop reaching mate

I can reach as far as I need to with the feats the Power Stone has if I am to argue against Iron Man > Power Stone. Otherwise, the alternative is ABC logic, which allows IM to tank surface-busting impacts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:

ok and how big was this moon huuh ? To me it was bilions of times smaller than our moon.

Proof? Thanos was pulling off big meteors off of fractures in its surface. Will you accept fancalcs?

@sexybayonetta22 said:

. Shards instantly goes to surface in seconds and they weren't even mach 500 or SoL but to me they were mach 3 at best. O

I don't think that's right. Thanos teleported them.

Loading Video...

And? That just means that Thanos didn't fling those meteors at light speed. I never claimed that.

As for the Hadron Collider, I know that. Steppenwolf still doesn't have the feats to tank that to the face. At the end, only Superman and DD can survive Power Gem attacks from a bloodlusted Thanos, because Thanos holds back alot and got bloodlusted like once in Infinity War. And that was right after he beat the daylights outta Hulk.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither Zod or SW have energy durability feats to survive a no morals Power stone blast and using the stones, both Thanos and Ronan are effectively invulnerable to the blunt force trauma they are up against. Without the stones Thanos does not have feats to survive this fight and Ronan is useless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: i watched this scene several times and to me he didn't teleport. Teseract bfrs by portal creation.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For now, I'm leaning toward the MCU team due to the stones. Base level Thanos and Ronan would get clobbered by Zod.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For now, I'm leaning toward the MCU team due to the stones. Base level Thanos and Ronan would get clobbered by Zod.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Supermanforever

@xzone said:

@supermanforever: Moon busting isn’t impressive?

X

Aside from that his feats were crap, he had no reason to hold back against anyone yet didnt kill many opponents with the power gem. His feats with the gems suck. He also didnt bust the moon just surface of it.

He has not shown that kind of energy blasts in battle. You might disagree with me, but imo thanos blasting level is uninpressive.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod solos, he is two tiers above MCU Guys physically

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

I say Thanos held back

You say he never had any impressive feats

I show you an impressive feat

You say that doesn’t matter because.. Reasons?

Sigh

X

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Supermanforever

@xzone: what decent feat? busting a moons surface? how is that a combat feat? he crumbled in battle and almost lost actually hadnt it been for stupidity of starlord and that was half decent team.

While having reality, space stone aswell. Here with only powerstone he gerts asskicked.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TheGrat1

@chazzer said:

Kryptonian = city level

Morals off.

Do the math.

It is only planetary when used against a planet. It's output is proportional to the target it is being used against, as stated in GotG 1. That was the entire point of Ronan having to reach the surface of Xandar, otherwise he could have just done a powerstone driveby from space.

If we "do the math" as you want us to then Drax, Quill, Iron Man, Okoye, Cap and Nebula are all planetary+ in durability.

Also, the people weilding the stones are not plaenrary and can be seperated from them.

Morals off is funny though. Like anyone here has any morals. What's up with that, tc?

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGrat1: So how did Thanos bust up the moon? He was hundreds/thousands of miles away.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer:

The Infinity Gauntlet is designed to harness the power of the stones, Ronan's staff is not. The space stone may have had something to do with being able to project its power that far as well.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Scipio123

@supermanforever: It's pretty clear that Thanos was in second gear for most of the movie. The only time when he really let rip with the stones was when he destroyed the moon and of course when he snapped.

Other than that he was barely using a fraction of the stones' true power, probably because he didn't want to overload the Gauntlet too quickly and because he didn't need to. That won't be a concern here, so Zod and Steppenwolf are screwed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: i watched this scene several times and to me he didn't teleport. Teseract bfrs by portal creation.

I did to. No tesseract was there. No portals were created. Thanos didn't teleport himself. The moon fragments literally glowed blue and disappeared going to the surface.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGrat1 said:

@chazzer:

The Infinity Gauntlet is designed to harness the power of the stones, Ronan's staff is not. The space stone may have had something to do with being able to project its power that far as well.

Yeah, the moon fragments were picked up and ported by the Space Stone's blue energy after the Power Stone was used.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan tanked an explosive Rocket designed to destroy moons, nuff said

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan solos, thanos solos, horrible team up really

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel should win... Specially with the stone... Ronan could solo if he manages to use it. An argument could be made for Zod blitzing, however, while I see possible that Zod could take out of combat Ronan with a Blitz, there is no way a blitz from him will be enough for Thanos... The only possible way in which I can see the DC duo winning is if they take Ronan fast enough to not be able to use the stone and then tag-team Thanos, otherwise, team Marvel for a mid-diff-to-easy-win.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: Zod can take out someone who took a moon buster?

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: If said moonbuster is just a weapon which was stated to be able to do it but wasn't even able to blow up a room WAAAAAAAAY smaller and less durable than a moon... Yes, he can. Plus he can certainly smash Ronan's hammer, which worked perfectly for guys who are literally statues to Zod... So, there is that too.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: blast radius doesn't always determine blast power in fictional stuff, Rocket knows his tech more than you do and he wasn't going to go up against an infinity gem wielder with tech he didn't trust or wasn't sure about

Why would he smash Ronans hammer and not try punching him? He knows nothing about the gems

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Just speculating, as you are. Anyway, there is really no reason to believe the thing can destroy a moon. A planet buster in the MCU is a certified planet buster (as shown with the Power Stone), a moon buster is shown in IW, it really is a big stretch to believe that the thing that created a blast radius of... What? Around 30ft. is able to bust a moon. There is LITERALLY zero proof of it.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By LeonardSnart

@lucano: I'm not speculating, Rocket knows his gear and he said that weapon was to destroy moons and I don't see how blast radius is relevant unless you think Rocket was going to destroy the Ravagers ship with something that couldn't even destroy a room

You're basically implying Rocket doesn't know his gear

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Rocket stated something we never got any proof of... An assertion without proof, is just speculation. Look, there is no proof that the weapon can moon bust, the proof there is of its power, makes it seem like a fairly strong explosive RPG-like weapon, nothing more. You believe that the weapon can indeed moon bust, fine, however there is no proof of it. Without an actual feat, I will not be convinced that the weapon can moon bust, so... We can agree to disagree and not spam the thread anymore.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: we've got context as a form of proof unless you think the weapon rocket was going to use to destroy the Ravagers ship was nothing more than a RPG like weapon and that's what he thought would be enough to take on someone with an infinity gem?

How is debating about stuff that has to do with the battle spamming it?

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Lucano

@leonardsnart: Destroying a ship in space can go from making a hole on its hull, causing it to decompress and explode, up to completely obliterating it. Rocket is KNOWN AND FAMOUS for trashtalking and bluffing.

Plus there is no debate without proof, scans or video to make a proper argument. I have already used logic for this and without proof, there is no logical or in-context explanation. As I have stated, Rocket is a trashtalker and bluffer, THAT is the actual context.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: he obviously wasn't bluffing because the discussion he had with Quill later about that showed us he was actually planning on destroying it

Why would Rocket bluff to Quill about his gear when there's no reason to and why would he attack Ronan with a mere RPG like weapon, where's the logic in thinking that rocket was going to do that when failure meant death for them and an entire planet?

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Lucano

@leonardsnart: Rocket constantly picks on Quill, since day one. He was trashtalking and just picking on him, like he has consistently done for 3 entire movies. That's what trashtalkers do. So, no proof? Debate ended. Peace dude. Let's agree to disagree because just "he said so", but then the weapon couldn't even blow up a ship way smaller than a moon is NOT PROOF.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: so Rocket was stupid enough to attack Ronan with an RPG like weapon? Alright