X

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hela was able to pierce the Statesman and Thor's armor, which withstood a black hole and a neutron star, respectively. She would have to use significant effort if she wanted to cut DD. Maybe if she uses some of that magic she has...

Steppenwolf gets fodderized by either. If Thanos takes the ax, then he might be able to use its heat manipulation to some effect. Or he could beat DD to death with the armor, since it is tougher than his flesh.

@payneintheass

Does Thanos get his prelude feats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie said:
@xzone said:

Hela and Thanos vs Doomsday. I give it to Thanos and Hela, comfortably

Steppenwolf is fodder

X

Say it again

Steppenwolf is fodder. The only thing that gets him with Diana and Clark is his armor, and literally nothing else.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Steppenwolf here?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doomsday solos. Steppenwolf should beat both members of team one 1v1.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf is fodder and will always be fodder.

Thanos and Hela for a good majority.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Steppenwolf wouldn't even last 30 seconds vs Hela or Thanos in a 1v1. Weakest blunt force durability in the DCEU and can't even pierce people like Aquaman.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: Nah, the dude solo'd Wonder Woman and Aquaman. I'm not gonna ignore his showings just because he's a bad character. Weakest blunt force durability who took punches from Superman and stood up, huh? You mean he can't pierce Atlantean armor? What anti-feat does it have that makes you think you can downplay Steppenwolf with?

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Doomsday adapts and one shots. /s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: "Nah, the dude solo'd Wonder Woman and Aquaman."

You mean nerfed Wonder Woman and an Aquaman who wasn't impressive to begin with and still isn't impressive? Not to mention he couldn't put either of them down.

"Weakest blunt force durability who took punches from Superman and stood up, huh?"

Yes weakest blunt force durability by far. Superman's first punch had him foaming at the mouth with blood. Superman has never done that to anyone before ever, not even WW.

"You mean he can't pierce Atlantean armor?"

Atlantean armor feats?

"What anti-feat does it have that makes you think you can downplay Steppenwolf with?"

Quite a bit. His blunt force durability is trash, he can't even pierce Aquaman with his weapon let alone WW who isn't even bullet proof, and the fact he literally got killed by his no name army. What stops Hela from one shotting him in the face with her swords or Thanos ragdolling him with the power stone or sending energy blast, or frying his brain? Nothing.

Vader3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team, cause Doomsday can kill Thanos in like 2 hits

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS Thanos will take the fight seriously if he can't hurt DD. If he is smart about it, he should be able to pull a high-diff win by himself. DD did tank a nuke though, so Thanos has to do energy potency than focusing on AOE, because AOE is useless against DD. With Hela by his side, I think they can pull a win, even though her ability to pierce DD is in question. She does have magic, though, and that is why she is something that DD has to worry about if he tries CQC.

If Thanos gets his prelude feats, he one-shots DD's pasty arse.

@darthvaderrocks said:

@lan_fan: Steppenwolf wouldn't even last 30 seconds vs Hela or Thanos in a 1v1. Weakest blunt force durability in the DCEU and can't even pierce people like Aquaman.

Couldn't cut through half of Cyborg's shoulder either, and that was a two-handed full-force swing. I don't know why people think he's more than an armored brick.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vader3 said:

DC team, cause Doomsday can kill Thanos in like 2 hits

Would love to hear this thought process

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: what feats does Thanos have in the prelude?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

*spits out drink*

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: Beating Hulk and Thor without the power stone?

I'm assuming he meant the comic prelude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: His weapon is absolutely pathetic and it's really sad when people think it's anything but pathetic. How you gonna have an axe and not pierce anybody with it?

Also re-weatching this JL final battle Steppenwolf didn't even solo WW or Aquaman. They kept getting up and WW was gonna continue fighting if she didn't need to save Aquaman from getting hit by bricks or whatever.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: His weapon is absolutely pathetic and it's really sad when people think it's anything but pathetic. How you gonna have an axe and not pierce anybody with it?

Also re-weatching this JL final battle Steppenwolf didn't even solo WW or Aquaman. They kept getting up and WW was gonna continue fighting if she didn't need to save Aquaman from getting hit by bricks or whatever.

It is kinda ironic that his axe didn't really pierce anyone... It tried and failed twice, but I think he did stab an amazonian, so that's better than nothing ig...

X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PayneInTheAss

@rajjar: What are the feats in the prelude?

EDIT- nevermind I saw it above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: I honestly don't think his axe would have pierced Batman, that's how sad it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:
@darthvaderrocks said:

It is kinda ironic that his axe didn't really pierce anyone... It tried and failed twice, but I think he did stab an amazonian, so that's better than nothing ig...

X

To be fair, even real humans could brush past bullet wounds in the gut better than regular Amazons.

@oreoghoul

No probs. Last time I posted it, two people (including thekidd) were like "HA, I knew Thanos was using the Power Stone in the movie!"

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@xzone said:
@darthvaderrocks said:

X

To be fair, even real humans could brush past bullet wounds in the gut better than regular Amazons.

Funny thing is, he also failed to cut an amazon, so he's 1/2 for even that

X

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@xzone said:
@darthvaderrocks said:

X

Where did you get this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:
@rajjar said:
@xzone said:
@darthvaderrocks said:

X

Where did you get this?

I recall the first WW movie when the Nazis stormed the coast. Their pain tolerance tolerance isn't that good. As for piercing durability, which is the only thing my evidence really pertains to in this thread, it is to show Amazons=humans in piercing resistance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: In that prelude scan (obviously not how the scene went down) does he KO Hulk just by slamming him to the ground? That's honestly so dumb but also hilarious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks said:

@xzone: I honestly don't think his axe would have pierced Batman, that's how sad it is.

It should

Loading Video...

Well, Bats only had kevlar on then, right? Kevlar doesn't do so good against piercing weapons.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Shinne

@darthvaderrocks:

You mean nerfed Wonder Woman and an Aquaman who wasn't impressive to begin with and still isn't impressive? Not to mention he couldn't put either of them down.

Lol, they're not nerfed. Steppenwolf and Superman are just that powerful. Wonder Woman's best speed feat happened in JL, lol. Hulk seemed to be extremely nerfed as well in both Ragnarok and IW, but I've never seen people downplaying Thanos for it.

Yes weakest blunt force durability by far. Superman's first punch had him foaming at the mouth with blood. Superman has never done that to anyone before ever, not even WW.

Oh yeah? How about Thanos bleeding to Iron Man's punch? The dude took multiple punches from Superman to the face and stood up from them. Pain resistance or durability, he could still fight afterwards. Diana was protected from Superman's headbutt due to her head armor. Regardless, she didn't took Superman's bullrush punch like Steppenwolf did.

Hela doesn't even have blunt force durability feat, while Thanos' is comparable to Steppenwolf at best.

Atlantean armor feats?

It's only notable feat is taking a piercing from Steppewolf. It needs anti-feat if you want to downplay Steppenwolf's axe with it. Otherwise I can just lowball Hulk because he got beaten up by Thanos who only has one feat that is beating Hulk. Same with lowballing Thor because he got beaten by Kurse, who's only notable feat is overpowering Thor. That's just silly.

he can't even pierce Aquaman with his weapon let alone WW who isn't even bullet proof

They both blocked Steppenwolf's axe with their armor. Aquaman is also bulletproof and can't be pierced by regular metal sword, let alone his armor.

the fact he literally got killed by his no name army.

He had a hole on his freaking chest at that moment, wtf? The fact that the dude was not dead at that point is a miracle.

What stops Hela from one shotting him in the face with her swords

He can just dodge or block it with his armor. He was fast and skilled enough to have a sword duel with Wonder Woman.

Thanos ragdolling him with the power stone or sending energy blast, or frying his brain?

Thanos with powerstone has done nearly nothing noteworthy, if he can take punches from Superman to the face, his more durable armor should be able to survive this as well.

@rajjar said:
@darthvaderrocks said:

Couldn't cut through half of Cyborg's shoulder either, and that was a two-handed full-force swing.

Well, Steppenwolf's axe piercing is heat based. Cyborg's mechanical part could withstood Superman's 5000 degree C heat vision. The fact that it could even pierce Cyborg is impressive, tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks said:

@rajjar: In that prelude scan (obviously not how the scene went down) does he KO Hulk just by slamming him to the ground? That's honestly so dumb but also hilarious.

Yes. That, and Hulk's body, is exactly what went down.

Apparently the Power Stone lets you do that, too.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I don't remember that, but it was a much weaker Wonder Woman (Pre-Godkiller).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I don't remember that, but it was a much weaker Wonder Woman (Pre-Godkiller).

Not Wonder Woman, but Amazons. I don't recall her ever getting pierced to begin with. And unrelated, how did getting Godkiller/killing Ares increase any of her stats, let alone her defensive ones?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar said:
@darthvaderrocks said:

Couldn't cut through half of Cyborg's shoulder either, and that was a two-handed full-force swing.

Well, Steppenwolf's axe piercing is heat based. Cyborg's mechanical part could withstood Superman's 5000 degree C heat vision. The fact that it could even pierce Cyborg is impressive, tbh.

Answer me this, then.

Does Thor's star feat translate into any piercing durability for his skin?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: If the piercing is heat based, then yeah.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Diana was pierced albeit off-screen

No Caption Provided

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Ah, alrighty. She unlocked her true powers or potential (she was the godkiller after all), something along those lines.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar: If the piercing is heat based, then yeah.

But that means if Steppy didn't have the heat turned on in the ax, it wouldn't have pierced Vic as much as it did.

No Caption Provided

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Yeah, what's scary about Steppenwolf's axe swing is its heat, hardness, and how hard Stepp could swing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Diana was pierced albeit off-screen

No Caption Provided

Is that a blade wound? Sure looks like one.

@rajjar: Ah, alrighty. She unlocked her true powers or potential (she was the godkiller after all), something along those lines.

I thought those were only her offensive abilites, like that passive aura that overtook Ares's TK and disintegrated his weapons. She only exhibited such offensive power like once in JL, when she did the bracelet smash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar: Yeah, what's scary about Steppenwolf's axe swing is its heat, hardness, and how hard Stepp could swing it.

Are you or are you not of the opinion that Steppenwolf was amped by the Mother Box Unity, given the white energy in the flashback, the glow in his eyes, and the differences in his first and second fight versus Wonder Woman?

And I daresay that Steppy won't be able to pierce Doomsday or Superman with that ax - would you contest that? And if so, why?

Also, Iron Man cutting Thanos was blunt force/tech, not piercing.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Oreoghoul

@rajjar: not too sure since I believe it was off-screen. But I'm guessing a stray bullet grazed her, otherwise the only explanations are one of the WWI soldiers tagging her with a blade or friendly-fire by an arrow grazing her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: "Lol, they're not nerfed. Steppenwolf and Superman are just that powerful. Wonder Woman's best speed feat happened in JL, lol. Hulk seemed to be extremely nerfed as well in both Ragnarok and IW, but I've never seen people downplaying Thanos for it."

You getting a speed feat means you're not nerfed, huh?

Hulk has some of his best overall feats in Ragnarok even when he was being getting rocked by Thor. And in IW he didn't have any feats because he had one scene where he got demolished. He didn't get nerfed or buffed.

"Oh yeah? How about Thanos bleeding to Iron Man's punch? The dude took multiple punches from Superman to the face and stood up from them. Pain resistance or durability, he could still fight afterwards. Diana was protected from Superman's headbutt due to her head armor. Regardless, she didn't took Superman's bullrush punch like Steppenwolf did."

You take that paper cut seriously? Pure aesthetic to show how meaningless Iron Man was. What do you think "all that for a drop of blood" even meant?

You keep talking about Steppenwolf getting up as if that's some remarkable feat. It's not. And Superman hit Diana's face completely. Lol acting like he only hit her forehead lmao

"Hela doesn't even have blunt force durability feat, while Thanos' is comparable to Steppenwolf at best."

Hela was no selling Thor's punches which were "hurting" Hulk to a degree.

"It's only notable feat is taking a piercing from Doomsday."

When did an Atleantean ever fight Doomsday?

"It needs anti-feat if you want to downplay Steppenwolf's axe with it."

No it doesn't since Steppenwolf's axe doesn't have a piercing feat to begin with.

"Otherwise I can just lowball Hulk because he got beaten up by Thanos who only has one feat that is beating Hulk. Same with lowballing Thor because he got beaten by Kurse, who's only notable feat is overpowering Thor. That's just silly."

Kurse and Thanos still have more feats than that.

"They both blocked Steppenwolf's axe with their armor. Aquaman is also bulletproof and can't be pierced by regular metal sword."

Aquaman did that one time but the other times he didn't attempt to block anything. WW has only tried to block Steppenwolf's axe with her shield, she just let it hit her body the other times. And Aquaman is not bulletproof.

"He had a hole on his freaking chest at that moment, wtf? The fact that the dude is not dead at that point is a miracle."

Steppenwolf didn't have a hole anywhere on his chest, it was his shoulder area. And trying to excuse Steppenwolf getting killed by his army is dumb.

"He can just dodge or block it with his armor. He was fast and skilled enough to have a sword duel with Wonder Woman."

No he can't since Hela isn't gonna be getting in a sword duel (she'd stomp if she did). She's gonna spam swords from distance like she always does and Steppenwolf is gonna get pierced in the face and die.

"Thanos with powerstone has done nearly nothing noteworthy, if he can take punches from Superman to the face, his more durable armor should be able to survive this as well."

Thanos has quite a bit of power stone feats and Steppenwolf's energy resistance?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks

I think he is using that cutting Cyborg feat as a piercing feat, but I'm not sure how that compares to people who've tanked bullets.

@payneintheass

So does the feat count?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: It doesn't. If by some miracle it does pierce Hela and Steppenwolf doesn't die in under 30 seconds Hela's not even gonna feel it.

I doubt Steppenwolf would even touch Thanos with his axe. It takes him way too long to swing and the fact Thanos can just remove it from his hands and throw it somewhere or use the power stone to halt it Steppenwolf has no chance of even touching him with it.