User Lists: 0

Probably Duo

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I mean, there's cases where the team could pull it off, but for a majority, Clark and Diana are a superior duo, with very much similar combat traits to Carol and Thanos at that, and they couldn't take Doomsday down.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By el-kun

Thanos gives him the Diana treatment much faster, he is more skilled, stronger and more durable, basically 4x Diana in stats ,with a sword with reach advantage, defence coverage, ranged abilities, and just as sharp

Carol can either make it a stomp in favour or end up amping dd to the point he beats the shit out of them

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday gets stronger from CM as the fight goes and stomps them

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TakenStew22  Online

DD stomps. He's still much faster and stronger than them.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD curbs. They are simply not on his tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they figure out early there only chance is to subdue and chop him up they might pull it off.

Doomsday may also just adapt beyond their power output.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eri_Joni  Online
RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CM also can counter DD's energy absorption with her own.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CM can slow DD down long enough for Thanos to kill him. DD is far from unkillable and I used to believe it would take a decap to kill him but a stab threw the chest seems to also kill him and Thanos with help on CM's caliber is more than capable of doing that for a majority. Team 8/10. Thanos unlike WW has size that allows him to go for vital organs and the durability to fight DD for a prolonged period of time up close.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can't put him down, they can't BFR him. All that leaves is them taking the beating of their lives.

Doomsday murders.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think the sword has the feats to cut DD. Either way, the superior stat advantage he has over them means it’s a curb in favor of Doomsday. Honestly, why is Thanos even here?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGrat1 said:

DD curbs. They are simply not on his tier.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CM can slow DD down long enough for Thanos to kill him. DD is far from unkillable and I used to believe it would take a decap to kill him but a stab threw the chest seems to also kill him and Thanos with help on CM's caliber is more than capable of doing that for a majority. Team 8/10. Thanos unlike WW has size that allows him to go for vital organs and the durability to fight DD for a prolonged period of time up close.

What the hell are you talking about ?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team can pull out a win. They take a beating tho.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe:I am talking about how the team beats DD. CM is better then Superman and Thanos is better then WW I don't have a single doubt in my mind they can take the cake. Thanos just needs an opportunity to stab him threw the chest and CM is more than powerful enough to give him one.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday blitzes and crushes their necks.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By arqe

@money_brings_happiness said:

@arqe:I am talking about how the team beats DD. CM is better then Superman and Thanos is better then WW I don't have a single doubt in my mind they can take the cake. Thanos just needs an opportunity to stab him threw the chest and CM is more than powerful enough to give him one.

You mean the CM who can throw his inferior opponents only couple of meters with an energy powered punch, is better than Superman who can throw his equal opponent hunderds of meters away while taking away sky scrapers ?

Yeah CM sounds much better than Superman.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe: I am not going to beat around the bush and just post why I believe CM is better than Superman.

An accuser ship was able to remain mostly intact after this.CM flew through one like butter.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Her bullrushes are outputting hundreds of thousands of tons of force.Her base punches scale to Hulks as she did more damage to Thanos with two punches then Hulk did in nearly ten actually bruising thanos as seen here on Thanos' cheek. This bruise is exactly were CM punched Thanos and it wasn't' there before their fight.

Thanos before his fight with CM and after shows he was bruised below his eye.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Captain Marvel constantly hits hard enough to completely disintegrate the spaceships she hits as well. The middle of the ships don't just break the points were she hits them completely disintegrate nearly instantly.

No Caption Provided

Her normal punches can also create a large AOE. That sends opponents flying and seemingly disintegrates a large portion of this metal bridge.Assuming the metal of the bridge is roughly as durable as stainless steel and was 500 millimeters thick and was around 9 feet long the force required to disintegrate it in the fashion she did would be 104 thousand tons of force. That is likely lowballed as well her striking is more than enough to drop Superman.

No Caption Provided

Her hits against Thanos were also visually comparable to mjolnir strikes. And as I have already stated scale above Hulks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CM also has Superman in physical strength as she caught a building sized missile heading towards earth at supersonic speeds and overpowered its thrust and threw it miles into the air back into the other missiles this is in the hundred thousand ton plus range and she overpowered Thanos who is stronger than Thor who moved millions of tons in infinity war when he performed the rings feat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CM also no sold a head butt from Thanos the same Thanos ragdolled Ironman and temporarily incapacitated Thor with a that same headbutt the same Thor who survived the Sokovia explosion and getting thrown from the bifrost at massively supersonic speeds. Thor legit is never seen after this headbutt so it is safe to assume he is completely KOed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She also no sold an explosion that dwarfed a nuclear one in size.

No Caption Provided

We are shown how powerful the missiles CM no sold are earlier in the movie. These cause massive amounts of damage and were stated to be capable of wiping out all life on earth and while CM obviously isn't planetary she is well into the extremely large city range in sheer durability potentially even more durable.

No Caption Provided

Carol no sold rainfire which was able to one shot leviathans and they decimated avengers HQ and she took multiple hits repeatedly with no damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Carols photon blasts are also nothing to be trivaled with. She also disintegrated massive amounts of spaceship material with her photon blast.

No Caption Provided

Carol also arguably did the most individual damage to the army in endgame. She casually flies through everything in her way. And if I am being honest I don't see her every being stopped even if the gauntlet wasn't in play.

No Caption Provided

Reaction speeds are shown here as she dodges massively supersonic blast while flying across thousands of miles at supersonic speeds casually.

No Caption Provided

Her mobility plus her striking power is shown here as well were she is tearing threw the entire kree armada with ease. And at likely massively supersonic speeds as well as she crosses the distance from earth to the kree armada and then across large amounts of space distance all while fighting.

No Caption Provided

Superman's best strength feat is pulling a ship threw ice CM's quite a bit stronger than Superman in the raw strength category and in the durability section they are comparable if not with CM also taking the cake there as well. She flies just as fast in combat and is has shown great mobility in the air. Knocking around Zod and creating shockwaves is cool but every building they broke was made out of concrete or cement or they wenth threw glass. Their heat vision was the only thing that substantially damaged any. And CM also wasn't exactly fresh when she fought Thanos she had taken an explosion that leveled the battlefield and got up and overpowered Thanos even after this.

No Caption Provided

Superman is still at best a hundred thousand tonner at the very best. CM has feats well above everything everyone minus DD has done in the strength category. The missile feat which has been calced as a 600 thousand ton feat, flying the guardians ship across light years an impressive feat and is around the same as Superman's apartment building feat though I feel it is quite a bit better tbh, and she overpowered Thanos who overpowered Thor who has moved mile long rings and has thrown people so far you lose sight of them in the sky. CM is stronger, more durable, and hits arguably just as hard as any kryptonian and is a better fighter as well.

No Caption Provided

Superman has combat speed on her and really he only has grounded combat speed on her. If they were to fight in the air she has fought just as fast and can more then keep up with him.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

them against Kryptonians.. ok..

but Post Nuke DD? wtf..?

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD wrecks low diff, too fast for them.

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos makes Doomsday cubes.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday eventually. They can’t put him down.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By death4bunnies

Team: Thanos's sword MVP

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@money_brings_happiness: you literally copy and paste this same shitty flawed argument In every carol vs Superman/Kryptonian thread I already shitted on this Still waiting for my reply.

DD mops he’s twice Thanos size and Has much better mobility and maneuverability when fighting Thanos needed his best shield strikes to eventually break cap shield which is like a inch or 2 thick DD skin >>>> Vibranium and his limbs are much more thicker and dense that blade ain’t cutting him period Thanos has got his head knocked back by cap punches and knee hits doomsday rags this foo.

Carol is useless her punches against Thanos was pissy af barely turned his head DD is bigger stronger and much more harder to move. He already swatted away and side step supes bullrushes multiple times she’s basically an annoying fly.

DD low diff

WhatAreYouDo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatAreYouDo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WhatAreYouDo
Lazamano18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apostles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Apostles
macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

DD smashes Thanos like the big grape he is and turns him into wine.

DD will eventually get a hold of Carol and proceed to murk her.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD flexes his arms too much by accident and they both die.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: You disproved literally nothing in the argument. The reason I copy paste my argument is because it is pretty full proof. Thanos is tanking her punches is a feat for Thanos not DD. Her strikes have feats on Superman's level or above. The accuser feat is a better destruction feat then anything Clark has ever done and the missle feat dwarves Clarks best feat which is pulling a ship threw ice which has been calced at 25k tons at best. CM is stronger then Superman, more durable, more skilled, just as fast, and hits just as hard if not harder. You cannot disprove my argument simply because Clark doesn't have any superior feats. Call my argument what you would like but if you can't disprove it doesn't matter. Show me a single feat that is superior to CM's instead of making baseless claims without evidence. CM is more then strong enough to hold DD down and Thanos stabs him threw the chest.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:
@supremegeneration said:

Thanos takes him alone. Chops him up.

Woud DD die if he was cut to pieces? After Diana's cut, he became stronger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5edb6890a6b
deactivated-5e5edb6890a6b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: Lmao, DD uses HV and destroys Thanos sword and then beats him up with skyscraper/building sized level striking feats:

Overpowering a Superman bullrush >>> Thanos striking

Tanking a nuke and no selling Superman bullrushes >>> Thanos striking

DD has also a size and speed advantage, he stomps hard. Carol can’t hurt DD and only amps him.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. I think it comes down to Carol and Doomsday, though; while Doomsday may adapt, Carol should be able to absorb the energy that the beast erupts from his body, allowing her to boost her physicals and remain on the same level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5edb6890a6b
deactivated-5e5edb6890a6b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: Carol has no feats that allow to absorb any DD strike.

This is a No limit fallacy, unless she shows to be able to absorb Bullrush level punches and nukes, DD still stomps

WhatAreYouDo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodthatway: Thanos >>> Thor >>> doomsday and Thor can cut doomsday's head.

Thanos should can beat him.

No Caption Provided