• 90 results
Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#51 Posted by chuggachugga170 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJCf4uPgK4&t=618s

thanos threw the sword spinning in circles. the flat bit hit him so its not an anti feat for the sword

#52 Posted by JefferydeDucke (302 posts) - - Show Bio

^

#53 Edited by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@chuggachugga170: Are u making stuff up now, that video doesn’t even show that black panther got hit with the other side of the sword

I watched the movie in cinemas so maybe I remember it wrong, but the website link doesn’t show what you’ve said

Edit: Both side of the sword are sharp too a certain point if u look closely at his sword

Doomsday wins

#54 Posted by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins feat wise

Thanos’ sword didn’t cut anyone in endgame including black panther when he threw his sword and hit him directly

Black panther was KO’d from one punch from thanos in infinity war

Hulk took multiple punches in infinity war

Hence hulk has higher durability and wouldn’t get pierced by thanos’s sword since BP wasn’t pierced

Doomsday > Hulk > Black Panther armour

Hence Doomsday who is stronger then Hulk who is stronger then vibranium and hence has better durability shouldn’t be able to be cut by thanos’s sword

The only threat in terms of blunt force is Captain marvel who almost solo’s thanos in endgame

Thor was beaten by thanos with this logic

DD > CM > Thanos > Thor

Also DD grows stronger as he fights

After being nuked in BvS he gained nuke based explosion powers, beating DD should be impossible without kryponite

DD wins as he can only be killed by unconventional methods such as kryptonite, or complete cellular destruction

Beating him physically will only make him stronger

As for @death4bunnies:

It doesn’t matter if thanos’s sword is made of uru

Uru by itself is weak and is a insignificant substance as stated by Odin in several comics.

Uru only becomes stronger once its been enchanted

All father Odin enchanted Mjnomir hence why it’s strong

Thanos’s sword isn’t as strong as Thor’s axe as Odin is the most powerful God in MCU hence why mjnomir is strong because enchanted it’s also why it has lightning

Also using logic I could even argue that the ultron bots have higher durability since they were made completely out of vibranium as opposed to black panthers skin vibranium armour

Hence Doomsday who is more durable than black panthers armour wins the fight as piercing won’t work

As for argument that I’ve created saying Thor’s hammer and axe are stronger then thanos’s sword which is true we at least know they are still relative in terms of piercing

This is because in real life a superior sword can cut through a weaker sword and Thor had an axe so he already had an advantage in torque, momentum and enchantment

Also Thor’s hammer and axe where deflected by thanos’s sword and he’s sword didn’t break

Doomsday wins

@mister_surreal: Yo can u confirm what I’ve said above is logical and makes sense

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#55 Posted by chuggachugga170 (233 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by LuminousHydra (650 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps them like thanos stomped the avengers.

#57 Posted by death4bunnies (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz said:

Doomsday wins feat wise

Thanos’ sword didn’t cut anyone in endgame including black panther when he threw his sword and hit him directly

Ultron’s robots are made of vibranium

Hulk destroyed the ultron bots and they even ran away

Doomsday > Hulk > Ultron robots = Black Panther in durability

Not saying lesser ultron bots would win in a fight against BP but I’m saying the armours durability for BP and ultron bots should be equal

Hence Doomsday who is stronger the Hulk who has destroyed vibranium and hence has better durability shouldn’t be able to be cut by thanos’s sword

The only threat is Captain marvel who almost solo’s thanos in endgame why Thor lost to thanos hence

DD > CM > Thanos > Thor

After being nuked in BvS he gained nuke based explosion powers, beating DD should be impossible without kryponite

DD wins as he can only be killed by unconventional methods such as kryptonite, or complete cellular destruction

As for @death4bunnies:

Actually it doesn’t make it nul ultrons robots were made completely out of vibranium

No they were not.

Also it doesn’t matter if thanos’s sword is made of uru

Uru by itself is weak and is a insignificant substance as stated by Odin in several comics.

Again no, Odin was dead when Thor got Stormbreaker.

Thanos’s sword isn’t as strong as Thor’s axe as Odin is the most powerful God in MCU hence why mjnomir is strong because enchanted it’s also why it has lightning

Odin was dead when Thor got the axe.

Also using logic I could even argue that the ultron bots have higher durability since they were made completely out of vibranium as opposed to black panthers skin vibranium armour

Ultron bots are not made of vibranium.

Hence Doomsday who is more durable than black panthers armour wins the fight as piercing won’t work

As for argument that I’ve created saying Thor’s hammer and axe are stronger then thanos’s sword which is true we at least know they are still relative in terms of piercing

This is because in real life a superior sword can cut through a weaker sword and Thor had an axe so he already had an advantage in torque, momentum and enchantment

Also Thor’s hammer and axe where deflected by thanos’s sword and he’s sword didn’t break

Doomsday wins

@mister_surreal: Yo can u confirm what I’ve said above is logical and makes sense

#58 Posted by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

Here we go again

Once again your debunking old stuff

Thanos threw his sword and it hit BP meaning he’s armour had enough durability to not be pierced by the blade

Thanos in infinity war KOd BP with a punch in infinity war

Hulk took several punches in infinity war meaning

Durability:

Doomsday > Hulk > BP >Thanos Sword piercing

Meaning Doomsday isn’t getting cut by the sword

Second I already said this the enchantment remains even after Mjølnir is destroyed, otherwise explain the lightning

Also in comics when Mjølnir has been destroyed it still kept its enchantment because uru is the most susceptible to enchantment out of all metals in Marvel multiverse

Read the new stuff honestly

Two threads and you’ve done this

#60 Posted by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: Fill in the blanks with what I’ve said and I’m right or read the post from me at the top of the screen

So now I’m gonna repeat my latest post for you to see

#61 Edited by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

Doomsday wins feat wise

Black panther was KO’d from one punch from thanos in infinity war

Hulk took multiple punches in infinity war

Hence hulk has higher durability and wouldn’t get pierced by thanos’s sword since BP wasn’t pierced

Doomsday > Hulk > Black Panther armour

Hence Doomsday who is stronger then Hulk who is stronger then vibranium and hence has better durability shouldn’t be able to be cut by thanos’s sword

The only threat in terms of blunt force is Captain marvel who almost solo’s thanos in endgame

Thor was beaten by thanos with this logic

DD > CM > Thanos > Thor

As for @death4bunnies:

It doesn’t matter if thanos’s sword is made of uru

Doomsday wins

@mister_surreal : Yo can u confirm what I’ve said above is logical and makes sense

#62 Posted by death4bunnies (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz said:

@death4bunnies:

Here we go again

Once again your debunking old stuff

I responded to your last post on this thread, number 54, you didnt have a post more recent than that.

Thanos threw his sword and it hit BP meaning he’s armour had enough durability to not be pierced by the blade

Thanos in infinity war KOd BP with a punch in infinity war

Hulk took several punches in infinity war meaning

Durability:

Doomsday > Hulk > BP >Thanos Sword piercing

Meaning Doomsday isn’t getting cut by the sword

I think your equating blunt and piercing resistance here

Second I already said this the enchantment remains even after Mjølnir is destroyed, otherwise explain the lightning

Howabout stormbreaker it shots lightning, and its Uru and odin was dead when it was forged; where did it get its enchantment.

Also in comics when Mjølnir has been destroyed it still kept its enchantment because uru is the most susceptible to enchantment out of all metals in Marvel multiverse

Read the new stuff honestly

Two threads and you’ve done this

I literally just wanted to respond to your repeated claims of Ultron bots being made of Vibranium, they are not.

#64 Edited by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

Bro at this point I’m kind of wondering how u can’t understand we’re both uni students

I just said the enchantment remains on Mjølnir even after Mjølnir is destroyed but your asking about Odin

Proof: in the main 616 continuity Odin sealed a cosmic storm in Mjølnir that shoke black holes

When Mjølnir was destroyed from Thor hitting it on sentry’s chest killing him Mjølnir broke to but the enchantment keeping the cosmic storm inside remained otherwiseearth would have been destroyed

Also when it was repaired by Doctor strange it functioned normally

This is definitive evidence

But yeah u are right about the ultron bots that why I stopped talking about them

But let’s at least agree minus BFR

DD wins

#65 Posted by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Also that guy who keeps putting gay photos of wanking someone give me his address so I can take care of him.

@dont_test_me1:

Dead

#66 Posted by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by death4bunnies (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz said:

@death4bunnies:

Bro at this point I’m kind of wondering how u can’t understand we’re both uni students

Cool, I respect higher learning.

I just said the enchantment remains on Mjølnir even after Mjølnir is destroyed but your asking about Odin

You said mjolnir only shoots lightning and the Uru is only stone with a enchantment.

Im asking about stormbreaker, Thors axe. It's also made of Uru and also shoots lightning but odin was dead when it was forged; so im asking. Why do you think Mjolnir is only powerful with a enchantment but Stormbreaker operates the same with no enchantment?

Proof: in the main 616 continuity Odin sealed a cosmic storm in Mjølnir that whole black holes

When Mjølnir was destroyed from Thor hitting it on sentry’s chest killing him Mjølnir broke to but the enchantment keeping the cosmic storm inside remained otherwiseearth would have been destroyed

Also when it was repaired by Doctor strange it functioned normally

This is definitive evidence

Again why doesn't this apply to Thors Uru Strombreaker Axe?

But yeah u are right about the ultron bots that why I stopped talking about them

But let’s at least agree minus BFR

DD wins

I disagree, I think MCU team takes it, but thats because I believe Thors Axe, and Thanos' sword capable of piercing DD; I can respect that you don't think Uru can cut him.

#68 Edited by Strike3 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

CM flies in and batters him - Thor and Thanos slice off limbs. Eventually taking the head off. Doomsday's skin is flesh - not a near - indestructible material that steals kinetic energy to boost durablity - Vibranium. And Thanos' blade cut through Cap's Vibranium shield. Thor's Uru axe - Adamantium that responds to magic/Thor.

#69 Posted by death4bunnies (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz said:

Also that guy who keeps putting gay photos of wanking someone give me his address so I can take care of him.

@dont_test_me1:

Dead

I think I recongize the user; hes been giving the mods hell the past couple of days.

If its who Im thinking about he got his main account banned by the mods for threats, and has made a bunch of alt accounts to troll the mods.

Hopefully he will get bored of making new accounts soon.

#70 Posted by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: @strike3:

Yo death bunnies I think we have a troll

Explain what battering would do?

Doomsday would just adapt to hit harder at that point.

Thor and thanos slices limbs?

That’s debatable but it’s there only shoot at winning, BFR is just a stalemate

Vibranium?

You do know it is Thanos, Thor and CM fighting right no vibranium

Adamantium that responds to magic

What even? Ur a troll

#72 Edited by arqe (792 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: Couldn't proven ? Read tie-in comics and extended info's. Both of her swords are magical and forged by Old Gods themselves. So your argument is out of question here.

Also you cannot scale it to Atlanna's Trident. Aquaman throw multiple swings at Steppenwolf and didn't cut his armor but only damaged him when he threw it. Which is piercing, not cutting.

We've concluded this on another topic that Wonder Woman did cut Steppenwolf through his armor. Problem is it is almost not noticeable at regular speeds.

Just go watch their fight at 4k slow-mo and you see Steppenwolf's purple blood is just splattered all over the place when cut by Wonder Woman.

Ares destroyed her sword because he is one of those Old Gods that can forge those weapons. And with Dr. Sivana's explanation to Billy is that, no mere mortal weapons can draw blood from our kind.

Which is what happened in all DCEU movies. Magical beings / items only destroyed by other magical properties and beings.

#73 Posted by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

Back to the real argument

If they can cut doomsday they win no difficulty

If they can’t BFR and there at stalemate, and even them this incarnation of doomsday can probably fly even though it hasn’t been seen

I say this because Zod could fly and doomsday maintained Zods abilities but highly unlikely but possible

The alternative is doomsday kababs all of them and eats them

This whole argument is really can the sword and shield cut DD

Also about the enchantment thing, stormbreaker is Mjølnir just moulded differently

Also as I said before Mjølnir keeps its enchantment after being destroyed

The only difference from comics is that after Thor repaired it and it looked different he was like new look new name

Stormbreaker in comics is a completely different hammer that was enchanted by Odin for Beta Ray Bill

They were just trying to do Easter eggs for marvel fans

#75 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for newyorkjetsarecool
#76 Edited by newyorkjetsarecool (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: how is the weakest when he beat the other two people on his team

#77 Edited by death4bunnies (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz said:

@death4bunnies:

Back to the real argument

If they can cut doomsday they win no difficulty

Agreed

If they can’t BFR and there at stalemate, and even them this incarnation of doomsday can probably fly even though it hasn’t been seen

I say this because Zod could fly and doomsday maintained Zods abilities but highly unlikely but possible

I think DD kinda hovered once.

The alternative is doomsday kababs all of them and eats them

This whole argument is really can the sword and shield cut DD

You may want to go back and read the OP. Thor is duel wielding MCU Mjolnir and MCU Stormbreaker in this fight, and Thanos has his Sword.

Also about the enchantment thing, stormbreaker is Mjølnir just moulded differently

No its a separate weapon, Hela broke Mjolnir in the Ragnorok movie, there is no evidence the pieces were recovered.

In the infinity War movie at the forge in nediviller, Etri the dwarf pulls out a mould, calls its a kings weapon and says it was ment to be a coronation gift.

Also as I said before Mjølnir keeps its enchantment after being destroyed

MCU Stormbreaker is not made of MCU Mjolnir, just the same kinda metal.

The only difference from comics is that after Thor repaired it and it looked different he was like new look new name

Can you show me any evidence that Thor repaired it?

Stormbreaker in comics is a completely different hammer that was enchanted by Odin for Beta Ray Bill

Agreed.

They were just trying to do Easter eggs for marvel fans

I think it was a major plot point of two separate movies.

In Ragnorok Thor loses his hammer and has to discover is innate power.

In Infinity war Thor has to go through "trials" to get this new weapon, almost like a heroes quest.

I do think Stormbreaker carries some amount of magic, but I think this 'enchantment' comes from the runes on the mould; not odin as he was dead at the time it was forged.

The runes kinda glow as the axe is forged; this kinda makes sense as the rune kinda look like the runes the bifrost leaves, and MCU Stormbreaker can summon the bifrost.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#78 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@newyorkjetsarecool: he beat Fat Thor and was being overpowered by Cpt Marvel until he grabbed the power stone.

This version of Thor easily wiped out hordes of enemies with a single blow, tore through those huge carrier pods and overpowered a complete gauntlet blast.

#79 Posted by newyorkjetsarecool (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: he still got thanos by surprise in IW thanos most likely would’ve fucked him up if he saw it coming. CM was momentarily overpowering thanos. So did Hulk Cap Thor and Ironman in IW. How did that work out for them?

#80 Posted by goodincarnate (74 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#81 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: he still got thanos by surprise in IW thanos most likely would’ve fucked him up if he saw it coming. CM was momentarily overpowering thanos. So did Hulk Cap Thor and Ironman in IW. How did that work out for them?

1. Let's revisit what happened, as so many use the 'taken by surprise excuse'- Thor hit Thanos with a lightning blast, temporarily knocking him back. Thanos then fired the blast and Thor responded with a stormbreaker throw. Yes Thanos underestimated Thor's new weapon but it's not as if Thanos got sniped by it.

2. Thanos never looked surprised by his opponent's strength, neither Hulk nor Ironman took a headbutt from Thanos when he was desperate (the infinity gauntlet was in his grasp) and shrugged it off.

#82 Posted by GoldKing (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever that thing was in BvS was most definitely NOT Doomsday.

#83 Posted by miekskywalker (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

DC trinity included 1 high tier 1mid tier and 1 low tier and did a decent job

Mcu team have 3 high tiers and would stomp the shit out of dd

Dd would be in deep space and helpless if Carol decides to bfr

Energy attacks are meaningless to thanos other than pushing him back

Thor and thanos both have a solid weapon to take his head clean off.

(Superman with either weapon would stomp dd)

#84 Posted by TheVVitchKing (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos And Thor chop him to bits and Captain marvel throws what’s left of him in deep space

#85 Edited by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

@arqe said:

@rajjar: Couldn't proven ? Read tie-in comics and extended info's. Both of her swords are magical and forged by Old Gods themselves. So your argument is out of question here.

I even know that there is an enchantment on the Sword of Athena. That doesn't make it magical. But if it is, then Stormbreaker cleaves Doomsday because that is magical as well.

Also you cannot scale it to Atlanna's Trident. Aquaman throw multiple swings at Steppenwolf and didn't cut his armor but only damaged him when he threw it. Which is piercing, not cutting.

Bro, the point where you have to split piercing durability from cutting is the point where you need to lay off the Vine logic. Read up on Poseidon steel, since that's Olympian too.

We've concluded this on another topic that Wonder Woman did cut Steppenwolf through his armor. Problem is it is almost not noticeable at regular speeds.

She did. I know. It wasn't a big cut since sparks were flying, and when placed in context of all the other failed cuts, I suppose the trident is still superior because it impaled Steppy. Might be because of more force being thrown, but hey, Diana didn't stab Steppy, and feats > speculation, ;D. Diana also has like tank level strength, so her striking power isn't the best.

Ares destroyed her sword because he is one of those Old Gods that can forge those weapons. And with Dr. Sivana's explanation to Billy is that, no mere mortal weapons can draw blood from our kind.

That so? So many NLF's right there. I suppose that only a god can kill a god as well, right?

Which is what happened in all DCEU movies. Magical beings / items only destroyed by other magical properties and beings.

More like metal blade being incinerated by exothermic reaction initiated by Ares's palm. Ares got destroyed by his own lightning. Is that magical, too?

#86 Posted by arqe (792 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: Stormbreaker is not enhanced, we literally saw how it was created. There is no magic in that weapon.

I'm simply talking about how their weapons had effects on Steppenwolf.

She hit only three times to Steppenwolf. 2 of the to his boots and one to his gut. One of the boot is not even a hit, she was trying to hang on to the side of the wall and other one she dodged him and tried to retaliate. She was able to hit him properly once and that one did cut him pretty well.

Aquaman hit him twice. First one despite being an open shot to body with almost full force, didn't do any damage to his armor but his 2nd hit which was a throw pierced his shoulder.

So no, Trident is not greater than Sword. Sword is forged by Gods, Atlanna's Trident (actually Quindent but nvm) is just unknown metal, lets call it Atlantean metal.

Aquaman's new Trident, the Trident of Atlan is Poseidon Steel and yes that one is magical by its nature just like Wonder Woman's sword. But his old Trident is not magical, just a regular royalty weapon from Atlantis.

And no. What NLF ? I'm talking about statements and asking if they are true.

So far yes, that is true. I don't care what you call them. All of the Old Gods died to another Old God. Any of them killed by anyone other than Gods ? No.

Despite having fought many times ? Still no.

So conclusion yes, only Gods killed Gods in WoDC so far. When we see another being kill one of them then we can disregard that. But we cant! Since Ares killed them all and got killed by her sister.

Also yes, their powers are magic. Just read extended info's, tie-in's. It is Divine Lightning, not just some random lightning out of the sky.

#87 Posted by newyorkjetsarecool (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Ok but who won the rematch? Thanos did. This is fat thor in the OP anyway. Also so what carol has a harder head than Thanos. Her hits never hurt him either and with a sword she'd be diced

#88 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (681 posts) - - Show Bio

The DCEU Wank is strong.

I think Captain Marvel is a bad match for this though. She could end up making Doomsday far stronger because of the way she attacks.

I say, Base Doomsday loses horribly, 8/10

Post-Nuke Doomsday has a solid Chance, due to Marvel's Bum-Rushing Tactics, I could see him taking the majority at least 5-6/10 times.

#89 Posted by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

@arqe

How is anything about the DCEU Olympian weapons magical compared to Stormbreaker? Thor's ax was designed to summon the Bifrost and can channel lightning, and attune itself to Thor's personal TK field. There is nothing to the Olympian enchantments on the Sword of Athena, not even in terms of offense. It's merely a quote about the goddess sacrificing herself.

Independently, the only a god can kill a god is false. Hephaestus died from getting stabbed through the gut. Poseidon died from getting TKed off of Olympus. These don't require the power of gods to do, considering MCU Scarlet Witch could replicate the latter, and any human with an Olympian blade could pull off the former.

Point being, unless you are saying Diana's sword wouldn't immediately melt to slag under a neutron star's heat, then it is equal to or less than Stormbreaker in physical hardness. Which is all that matters when it comes to cutting DCEU Kryptonian flesh.

#91 Posted by arqe (792 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar:

All of the Old Gods killed by Ares. Did you watch the movies or just getting some random information from comics ? There is little to no explanation how they died. It is "Ares killed all of them one by one until only Zeus remained." Then he killed Zeus later on. So yes, they all died to Ares, to another God. Why are you trying so hard to disprove this ? This will only change when (if)they resurrect them later on in some way but someone who is not a God kills them again.

Also they are not enhancing anything like Asgardians. They are just magical thats it. Simple as that.

Also saying "any human with an Olympian blade could pull of the former" doesn't change the fact that you need God's own powers to defeat them. So basically this just confirms only Gods can kill Gods argument.

Uru has magical affinity in comics, not in movies. You can't just assume it has in the movies. There is nothing special about Uru that is confirmed. It is just a metallic ore that requires tremendous amount of heat to melt. Also MCU is already inconsistent with everything they do. Asgardian's are not even real Gods. They are (some of them) have immensely powerful and thats it. They are just aliens.

Odin says that they are not Gods and in another movie says they are Gods. Give me a break.

Stormbreaker is just a powerful weapon that doesn't have any feats that can hurt Kryptonians.

If in later movies if they say Uru is discover to be magical, then yes. It can cut Kryptonians, that's it. Also being magical doesn't give you instant win. Superman fights hundreds of magical beings ...

#92 Posted by death4bunnies (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: @arqe:

Not to jump in here, but I believe in a interview with the SFX team they say the Runes on the mould for the Axe gives Stormbreaker a enchantment. Ill try to find the article.

Etri told Thor about the Bifrost at the same moment we fist see the mould with the runes on it.

The Runes kinda look like the mark the Bifrost leaves so this kinda makes sense.

Now there is no reason to really believe there is a enchantment too make the axe sharper, but to be fair Dianas magic sword is also really vague.

Here is a picture of the Runes.

No Caption Provided

The runes seemed to glow as the Axe was being forged but this very well could of just been the heat of the metal.

No Caption Provided

Lastly we know Rune magic/tech has existed on Asgard sense Thor 1. When Odin stripes Thor of his power, he rips pieces of his armor off saying "your not worthy of these Runes"

When Thor says magic, and technology are one in the same to asgard; I just take that to mean they take a cause and effect scientific approach to magic, and have a fairly decent grasp of the natural 'laws' that surround it.

I think Stormbreaker is clearly enchanted.

#94 Posted by arqe (792 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: Thanks, we need all the input we can get of course.

But the thing is, his "Dwarven Magic" expression might be like "They are the best" or "Work your magic on this" because they are the most skillful. We do not know since there is no proof.

But making Biforst with Stormbreaker means nothing on this subject because it uses the principles of Space Stone. Since Heimdall crafted the bridge with Tessaract, not magic. So Biforst uses Space Stone power, not magic.

There are some Asgardians who uses magic of course but it is more like a science just like Odin said. But Odin says some stuff in a movie then say the otherwise in another so which one are we going to choose to be the true ?

#95 Posted by Batman242 (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

@arqe: The Bifrost was crafted from the Space Stone?

#96 Posted by arqe (792 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: After it was destroyed Heimdall crafted it again using Tessaract.

#97 Posted by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

@arqe: The Bifrost was crafted from the Space Stone?

The Rainbow bridge was. The Bifrost is the energy that seems to be just there, whenever there is need of it.

#98 Edited by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

@arqe said: @death4bunnies: Thanks, we need all the input we can get of course.

But the thing is, his "Dwarven Magic" expression might be like "They are the best" or "Work your magic on this" because they are the most skillful. We do not know since there is no proof.

But making Biforst with Stormbreaker means nothing on this subject because it uses the principles of Space Stone. Since Heimdall crafted the bridge with Tessaract, not magic. So Biforst uses Space Stone power, not magic.

There are some Asgardians who uses magic of course but it is more like a science just like Odin said. But Odin says some stuff in a movie then say the otherwise in another so which one are we going to choose to be the true ?

Atleast there is evidence for magic, and calling it science doesn't change any of its feats. As for DCEU magic, they didn't actually call it magic, nor is there any proof. The Runes are enough proof of Asgardian magic, since runes are universally magical.

And the Bifrost is Dark Magic that utilizes the dark energy of the universe - the Space stone was just a replacement power source after the Avengers film.

Simply, Asgard's magic actually has support, while Olympus's power is merely magic by conjecture and assumption. The only reason Olympians were gods is because the Greeks worshipped and followed them as gods, since Zeus created them for that purpose, according to Hippolyta.

Independently, I don’t even need the above to prove this. Odin enchanting Mjolnir after banishing Thor is enough by itself.