@eri123 said:

Thor solos.

Thanos solos.

No Caption Provided

#5 Posted by SirPounce (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps.

#6 Posted by death4bunnies (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

Team without question.

I believe it was recently confirmed that Thanos' sword is also enchanted Uru.

CM could put up a fight herself.

Thor is in his prime in this fight and has Stormbreaker+Mjolnir.

Thanos could win a few solo with his sword.

Team wins 10/10

#7 Posted by FirstFirmament (318 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them individually cant beat Doomsday, but any two of them (the preference being Thanos and Thor) can take out DD.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
#8 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

DD definitely stomps them

#9 Edited by incursion2 (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins, stormbreaker and Thanos sword should easily slice through DD

#10 Posted by Namebk (503 posts) - - Show Bio

Team without much trouble.

#11 Posted by Soratoumiga (3067 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps, without much difficulty

#12 Edited by Batman242 (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

Team without question.

Team wins 10/10

How does that prove it can cut Doomsday?

#13 Posted by MajinPhantom (129 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by BeeboHungry (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Team without question.

Team wins 10/10

Team stomps, without much difficulty

Avatar image for newyorkjetsarecool
#15 Posted by newyorkjetsarecool (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins. Doomsday beats any 1 on 1 but Thanos would give him trouble

Doomsday>Thanos>>CM>>Thor

#16 Edited by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor could solo, especially with both weapons via BFR. BvS Clark could have pulled off the same strat had the nuke not blasted him from behind.

#17 Edited by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:
@death4bunnies said:

Team without question.

Team wins 10/10

How does that prove it can cut Doomsday?

DD got cut by a sword that can't be proven to be magical, so I default to hardness. Atlanna's trident could fillet him based on scaling off the Sword of Athena (Steppenwolf's armor being test case), and if both were tossed into a neutron star, they would be reduced to slag rather immediately, given the ease Ares was able to incinerate the Godkiller. I recall we had a debate about DCEU magic a long time back.

#18 Edited by APEX_pretador (20894 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: It seems Diana channels her energy through her gear. That's why her bracelets touching releases energy wave (the same energy wave that completely surrounded her while fighting Ares). I suspect that the same energy courses through her sword when it glows red, and it seems that she needs clean swings to channel her energy through it. She got much cleaner swings against Ares, and when she got a clean swing against steppenwolf, she did cut him although not very deep due to armor.

#19 Edited by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:

@rajjar: It seems Diana channels her energy through her gear. That's why her bracelets touching releases energy wave (the same energy wave that completely surrounded her while fighting Ares). I suspect that the same energy courses through her sword when it glows red, and it seems that she needs clean swings to channel her energy through it. She got much cleaner swings against Ares, and when she got a clean swing against steppenwolf, she did cut him although not very deep due to armor.

Well, the Olympian ichor is that deep orange color as seen with Zeus and Artemis in the JL flashback. I think you are right, because sometimes, the stuff she cuts also glows as well. What do you think about my cutting argument for Stormbreaker?

Also, she got swings against Ares? Did she pull a sword from somewhere after he destroyed the Godkiller? Because I'm rather hazy in recalling this.

#20 Edited by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rajjar: Doesn’t Doomsday win feat wise

Thanos’ sword didn’t cut anyone in endgame including black panther when he threw his sword and hit him directly

Ultron’s robots are made of vibranium

Hulk destroyed the ultron bots and they even ran away ( I personally don’t understand there robots why run)

Doomsday > Hulk > Ultron robots = Black Panther in durability

Not saying lesser ultron bots would win in a fight against BP but I’m saying the armours durability for BP and ultron bots should be equal

Hence Doomsday who is stronger the Hulk who has destroyed vibranium and hence has better durability shouldn’t be able to be cut by thanos’s sword

The only threat is Captain marvel who almost solo’s thanos in endgame why Thor lost to thanos hence

DD > CM > Thanos > Thor

Also DD grows stronger as he fights

After being nuked in BvS he gained nuke based explosion powers, beating DD should be impossible without kryponite

DD wins as he can only be killed by unconventional methods such as kryptonite, or complete cellular destruction

Beating him physically will only make him stronger

#21 Posted by APEX_pretador (20894 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: well I already believe stormbreaker can cut doomsday, some people don't and I can understand that.

Those flashbacks god's might also be using godly energy.

When did I say that? I'm talking about her energy wave which she released against Ares after Steve died. The energy wave that overpowered Ares's telekinesis.

#22 Posted by death4bunnies (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz said:

Thanos’ sword didn’t cut anyone in endgame including black panther when he threw his sword and hit him directly

No they are not, Ultron only had limited amount of vibranuim. I think that makes the statements below nul.

Hulk destroyed the ultron bots and they even ran away ( I personally don’t understand there robots why run)

Not saying lesser ultron bots would win in a fight against BP but I’m saying the armours durability for BP and ultron bots should be equal

Hence Doomsday who is stronger the Hulk who has destroyed vibranium and hence has better durability shouldn’t be able to be cut by thanos’s sword

The only threat is Captain marvel who almost solo’s thanos in endgame why Thor lost to thanos hence

DD > CM > Thanos > Thor

After being nuked in BvS he gained nuke based explosion powers, beating DD should be impossible without kryponite

DD wins as he can only be killed by unconventional methods such as kryptonite, or complete cellular destruction

Or decap, as he doesn't have regeneration feats on that level. If Diana would of got a neck shot there is no reason to believe DD would of survived.

I think the Russos confirmed Thanos' sword is Uru recently, ill try to find the link.

#23 Posted by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: well I already believe stormbreaker can cut doomsday, some people don't and I can understand that.

Those flashbacks god's might also be using godly energy.

When did I say that? I'm talking about her energy wave which she released against Ares after Steve died. The energy wave that overpowered Ares's telekinesis.

Ah.

You said that she got much cleaner swings against Ares, and I think you might have jogged my memory a little.

#24 Posted by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz said:

DD > CM > Thanos > Thor

DD can be cut by sufficiently strong materials, like Olympian metals including the Poseidon steel in Aquaman, and Athena's sword, because it straight up lopped his arm off. I don't know about Thanos's sword being uru, though.

#25 Posted by Chazzer (780 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no fight here.

Team destroys.

#27 Posted by APEX_pretador (20894 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: oh my bad. I meant against doomsday she got much cleaner swings

#28 Posted by Lan_Fan (14722 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#29 Posted by DammeFavour (8465 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps. Diana and Clark were better equipped and more powerful and they were getting stomped

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#30 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (4128 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Thor's weapons are not piercing Thanos.

If we still use the "split durability" nonsense, then:

Thanos possibly could have tanked bullets from Bucky's SAW, but that scene was vague and implied that the space stone shield tanked the attack. Even then, that puts Thanos at a Luke Cage level of piercing durability, which doesn't make Stormbreaker that impressive. Why? Because Doomsday effortlessly tanked 30 caliber Apache helicopter rounds, which are far deadlier. A quick comparison:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So, #3 is what Doomsday tanked. See that 50 cal BMG at #5? That's what is dwarfing the 5.56 (SAW ammo that Bucky used) rounds in the second picture. The round that Doomsday tanked is easily 5 times larger than the round Thanos tanked. Therefore, Stormbreaker still lacks the feats needed to even scratch Doomsday, since it's only pierced Thanos, who's piercing durability is much lower than Doomsday's.

If you're still not convinced, consider the difference in bullet power. A 5.56 will kill if it hits a vital organ and makes a decent sized hole in one's body. However, a .50 cal BMG (the one half the size of an Apache round) will literally make someone's torso explode and can decapitation someone entirely just by skimming their skull or neck by a few inches. An Apache round is far superior to both; if it even nears your body by a few inches your limbs get blown off from the sheer force and a direct hit anywhere in the body is essentially a guaranteed kill. These rounds are for enemy aircraft, tanks, and vehicles, not people. Doomsday EFFORTLESSLY tanked it.

(Endgame spoilers below)

Now, Thanos's sword is a step higher. Since it was able to cut through Cap's shield, it can definitely cut Doomsday. This is pretty obvious since Black Panther's suit also tanked similar helicopter fire in Civil War, though it is unclear what type of ammo was used. However, the biggest problem with the sword is that it needed about 3-5 of Thanos's strongest and most powerful strikes to hack through half of the shield. The shield is only a few inches thick, mind you, and Doomsday's arms and neck are several feet in diameter and circumference. To successfully hack off one of Doomsday's arms, Thanos would need to have Doomsday stand still for several minutes.

And that's with split durability. Use universal durability and things get ridiculous. Doomsday tanked a nuke. Thanos hasn't come close to that. Cap's shield hasn't either. The sword and axe bounce off effortlessly.

So, now that we know that the sword and axe are essentially useless, let's get down to business.

Captain Marvel gets one-shotted. Doomsday was hurting Superman with his punches. His heat vision was melting buildings and is far hotter than anything she has encountered. Her "FTL blitz" won't work, because Doomsday has already reacted to Clark casually on several occasions, and she isn't FTL in combat either. The AOE blasts would definitely disintegrate her.

Thor gets 4-5 shotted. Thanos's punches hurt him pretty badly, and Thor's blunt durability overall doesn't surpass Doomsday's offensive capabilities. Doomsday has stopped Clark's bullrushes with punches, which essentially gives him one-shotting capabilities here against Thor, but I'm being generous today.

Thanos gets burned alive or a fist punched through his skull. He has pretty poor durability compared to Clark and once again Doomsday is massively superior offensively.

Thor's lightning and Carol's energy blasts only further fuel Doomsday's power. After absorbing energy, Doomsday always releases some through an evolution wave (the massive AoE attacks that destroy cities.) The evolution wave will kill all three of them. Thor may survive, but not unscathed. After he's hurt, a punch for good measure stops him permanently.

Doomsday kills all three in every possible situation.

#31 Posted by TheVVitchKing (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep team easily an argument can be made for any of them soloing

#32 Edited by Rajjar (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespartanb345t said:

Thanos and Thor's weapons are not piercing Thanos.

If we still use the "split durability" nonsense, then:

Thanos possibly could have tanked bullets from Bucky's SAW, but that scene was vague and implied that the space stone shield tanked the attack. Even then, that puts Thanos at a Luke Cage level of piercing durability, which doesn't make Stormbreaker that impressive. Why? Because Doomsday effortlessly tanked 30 caliber Apache helicopter rounds, which are far deadlier. A quick comparison:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So, #3 is what Doomsday tanked. See that 50 cal BMG at #5? That's what is dwarfing the 5.56 (SAW ammo that Bucky used) rounds in the second picture. The round that Doomsday tanked is easily 5 times larger than the round Thanos tanked. Therefore, Stormbreaker still lacks the feats needed to even scratch Doomsday, since it's only pierced Thanos, who's piercing durability is much lower than Doomsday's.

If you're still not convinced, consider the difference in bullet power. A 5.56 will kill if it hits a vital organ and makes a decent sized hole in one's body. However, a .50 cal BMG (the one half the size of an Apache round) will literally make someone's torso explode and can decapitation someone entirely just by skimming their skull or neck by a few inches. An Apache round is far superior to both; if it even nears your body by a few inches your limbs get blown off from the sheer force and a direct hit anywhere in the body is essentially a guaranteed kill. These rounds are for enemy aircraft, tanks, and vehicles, not people. Doomsday EFFORTLESSLY tanked it.

(Endgame spoilers below)

Now, Thanos's sword is a step higher. Since it was able to cut through Cap's shield, it can definitely cut Doomsday. This is pretty obvious since Black Panther's suit also tanked similar helicopter fire in Civil War, though it is unclear what type of ammo was used. However, the biggest problem with the sword is that it needed about 3-5 of Thanos's strongest and most powerful strikes to hack through half of the shield. The shield is only a few inches thick, mind you, and Doomsday's arms and neck are several feet in diameter and circumference. To successfully hack off one of Doomsday's arms, Thanos would need to have Doomsday stand still for several minutes.

The bone from Asgardian wolf teeth was enough to pierce gum-deep into Hulk, who no-sold a fusillade of GAU-12 ammo. Stormbreaker also cut through Thor's Asgardian armor, which also easily deflected one of the Quinjet GAU 17 bullets, which Hulk also no-sold. Thanos isn't the scale for Stormbreaker, which could easily cut Hulk.

Independently, Olympian metal isn't very strong - a weakened Ares disintegrated it like child's play. And it sliced clean through DD like butter. Stormbreaker is of sterner stuff by manufacturing alone.

#33 Posted by nightgate (602 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: I agree with this. Doomsday is weak to piercing weapons.

MCU 10/10

Side note: CM could potentially make things slightly harder but not enough for it to shift the delta in favor for DCEU.

#34 Posted by APEX_pretador (20894 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: when did Thor's armor deflect the quinjet bullet?

#35 Posted by Lan_Fan (14722 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightgate: He's not weak to piercing weapons, he tanked shots from helicopters and bat-plane. Taking a nuke at point blank range could legitimately damage you at molecular level and vaporize you, but Doomsday took it without much problem.

Wonder Woman's sword is just that good.

#36 Edited by death4bunnies (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

Nightgate: He's not weak to piercing weapons, he tanked shots from helicopters and bat-plane. Taking a nuke at point blank range could legitimately damage you at molecular level and vaporize you, but Doomsday took it without much problem.

Wonder Woman's sword is just that good.

Can I ask why its that good?

Is it extraordinarily sharp?

Or because its wielded by a chick who can lift a tank?

Or because its magic?

#38 Posted by Lan_Fan (14722 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: We have no idea, therefore we should assume that it's option #1 and #2 combined. Even if it is magic, it wouldn't just bypass Kryptonians durability altogether, I don't think that's how it works in the comic either. It's like saying Shazam would overpower Superman 10/10 because his physical is amped by magic, obviously that's not the case.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#39 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11846 posts) - - Show Bio

The U.S government couldn't pierce Zod's dead body even with cutting edge tech, that's Zod dead body and they've been trying to do that for months and they couldn't, at least not until Luthor discovered Kryptonite. And Post-Nuke Doomsday evolved beyond the physical capabilities of the newborn Doomsday who was already much higher than Zod in everything barring travel speed, confirmed by the VFX supervisor, ergo, Doomsday's piercing durability is much higher than Zod's and Superman's and it certainly doesn't differ from his overall durability.

OT: Doomsday stomps.

#40 Posted by bleidd (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos goes for the head. Thor goes for the head. Carol flies him into space and throws him in some black hole or something.

#42 Posted by Tony501 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday Stomps unless they BFR him

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
#43 Posted by Captain_Narlowe (110 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they could Pullover it off together, Doomsday beats either 1 on 1 though.

#44 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday>thanos=Thor=Carol

Either would give him one hell of a fight and would win3/10

Together its more or less a mismatch

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#46 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins. Doomsday beats any 1 on 1 but Thanos would give him trouble

Doomsday>Thanos>>CM>>Thor

...you realise Thanos is the weakest person in this fight, right?

Team wins, they'd be too much attacking at the same time.

And if it comes to it, Carol sends him into space with Thor's help.

#47 Edited by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins feat wise

Hulk destroyed the ultron bots and they even ran away

DD > CM > Thanos > Thor

As for @death4bunnies:

Actually it doesn’t make it nul ultrons robots were made completely out of vibranium

Also it doesn’t matter if thanos’s sword is made of uru

Uru by itself is weak and is a insignificant substance as stated by Odin in several comics.

Uru only becomes stronger once its been enchanted

All father Odin enchanted Mjnomir hence why it’s strong

Thanos’s sword isn’t as strong as Thor’s axe as Odin is the most powerful God in MCU hence why mjnomir is strong because enchanted it’s also why it has lightning

Also using logic I could even argue that the ultron bots have higher durability since they were made completely out of vibranium as opposed to black panthers skin vibranium armour

Hence Doomsday who is more durable than black panthers armour wins the fight as piercing won’t work

As for argument that I’ve created saying Thor’s hammer and axe are stronger then thanos’s sword which is true we at least know they are still relative in terms of piercing

This is because in real life a superior sword can cut through a weaker sword and Thor had an axe so he already had an advantage in torque, momentum and enchantment

Also Thor’s hammer and axe where deflected by thanos’s sword and he’s sword didn’t break

Doomsday wins

@mister_surreal: Yo can u confirm what I’ve said above is logical and makes sense

#48 Posted by yeimsick (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday still wins feat wise

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#49 Posted by chuggachugga170 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz: ultron's robots arent made of vibranium tho only ultron ''prime'' himself is.

#50 Edited by mbatz (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@chuggachugga170:

Let me ask a simple question

Who has higher durability ultron or hulk

Using feats hulk is still stronger then BP armour

In infinity war one punch from thanos knocked out BP

Hulk took several

Definitive proof Hulk has better durability then vibranium proving everything I’ve stated

what I’ve said could be longer just felt like sparing people time of reading everything

Edit: read everything I’ve said doomsday wins